剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sorry?
什么?
Everything was fine until I noticed
一切都很好 直到我发现
that when I held the paper
当我把纸夹在
between my thumb and my index finger of both hands
两只手的拇指和食指之间
and I pulled in opposite directions,
并向相反方向拽时
the paper would come apart.
纸就会分开
You mean...it ripped?
你是说 撕开?
Yes!
对!
I was speechless, too.
我也很无语
Anyway, it was truly an honor to be chosen,
不管怎样 我很荣幸被选中
and it's with a heavy heart that I must tender my resignation.
但我必须怀着沉重的心情提交辞呈
Do you need it in writing?
你们需要书面的辞呈吗
Uh, no. This is fine.
呃 不 不用了
Um, is there anything else I can help you with today?
今天还有别的我可以帮您的吗
Not unless you can get the last 12 hours of my life back.
没有 除非你能把我生命中过去的12个小时找回来
I'm kidding, Carol. I know it's not your fault.
开玩笑的 Carol 我知道这不是你的错
Knock, knock!
咚咚咚
Hello?
有人吗
Hi, Brick.
嗨 Brick
Your folks called.
你♥爸♥妈打电♥话♥来
They had a bit to drink in a bar.
他们在酒吧喝了一点
Totally okay. Lots of grown-ups do that.
完全可以 很多成年人这么做
Well, I don't, but others do.
当然 不是我 是别人
So they're gonna stay in Gumford,
所以他们会待在Gumford
and you're gonna sleep at my house tonight.
你今晚要去我家睡
I'm not telling you this 'cause I'm judging them.
我这么跟你说不是说他们不好
I'm telling you because it's a teachable moment.
而是通过这件事希望你受到教育
As long as you have food, I really don't care.
只要你有吃的 我无所谓
You think Axl'll be mad that we're crashing here?
你觉得我们闯进这里 Axl会生气吗?
Axl'll. Axl'll.
Axl会 Axl会
That's hard to say.
这很难发音
We'll sleep where I say we sleep.
我说在哪睡就在哪睡
I'm the father.
我是他爹
This is little. - Yeah.
这里很小 是啊
I can hit the toilet bowl from here.
我站在这里就能尿到马桶里
Do it! Do it! Do it!
加油! 加油! 加油!
Looks like somebody already did.
看起来已经有人做到了
Dopey Sue.
傻孩子Sue
She thinks she's the first person
她以为她是第一个
that cares about anything.
关心这个世界的人
I cared. I watched "Comic Relief."
我也关心过 我看欢喜救助会
You know what they are?
知道他们是什么吗
They're ingrates.
他们是忘恩负义的人
I would never talk to my dad the way he talked to me.
我绝对不会那样对我爸说话
We wiped their butts.
我们给他们擦屁♥股♥
Yeah, I wiped Axl's butt until he was 6.
对 我给Axl擦屁♥股♥擦到他6岁
He couldn't get it at all.
他自己不会擦
I'm gonna brush my teeth.
我要刷牙了
Okay, baby.
好的 宝贝
Aw, I didn't bring my toothbrush.
我没带牙刷
Well, just take - some of Axl's toothpaste
就用Axl的牙膏吧
and do the finger trick.
用手指变个牙刷
It's not really a trick.
其实变不出来
You should've met this guy Jeremy.
你应该见见Jeremyz这个小子
You would've wanted to slug his dumb face.
你会想揍他的蠢脸
He doesn't eat mozzarella sticks
他都不吃酥炸芝士条的
because he says its inhumane to take milk from cows.
因为他觉得给奶牛挤奶很不人道
But he's wrong.
但他其实是错的
It's inhumane to not take milk,
不给奶牛挤奶才不人道
because then it builds up, and it hurts.
因为不挤的话奶牛就会涨奶 会很疼的
I think I know a little more about it than him.
我认为这方面自己还是比他懂得多一点的
I miss breastfeeding.
我好怀念他们吃奶的时候
Breast.
胸
They should make travel toothbrushes.
他们应该生产旅行用牙刷的
There's a million-dollar idea.
这想法保准能挣上百万
I used to worry about how clingy she was.
我以前还老担心她这么粘人该怎么办
She would never let me leave the room
我去她房♥里跟她说晚安的时候
when I used to say good night to her.
她都不肯让我走
I would say, "I love you,"
我就会说"我爱你"
and she'd say, "I love you to the moon and back,"
然后她就会说"我特别爱你"
and I'd say, "Ditto," And she'd say,
我就说"我也是" 她就会说
"I love you to the moon and back and back to the moon,"
"我特别特别爱你"
and I'd say, "Back at ya," And she'd say,
然后我就说"我也一样哦" 她就说
"I love you to the moon and back and back to the moon,"
"我特别特别特别爱你"
and now she's not even coming home for summer.
而现在她放暑假连家都不回了
She's going to Dollywood.
还要去什么多莱坞
It's just such a big part of who he is, you know?
打球对他而言是一件很重要的事 你知道吗?
I mean, when he was a kid, he was so fast.
他还是个小孩子的时候 跑得就很快
He m... He moved so fast, like a...fast thing,
他动... 动作非常迅速 就像个... 什么很迅速的东西一样
and I thought, "This kid might actually be able to do this."
然后我就想"这孩子也许还真能做这事"
What? Professionally? Mm.
真的? 专业打球? 嗯
Like in the NF football league?
去国家队?
For a couple of years.
就几年嘛
Then, obviously, he would open a steakhouse.
然后 当然 他会开家牛排餐厅
You were right.
你说的没错
No, duh. I always am.
肯定啦 我总是对的
Not just that it was a big part of him.
这事不光对他来说很重要
It was a big part of me.
对我来说也很重要
I was a guy whose kid played football, and now I'm not.
我以前是个橄榄球小将的老爹 但现在已经不是了
It's not fair.
真没道理
They just decide they can q-quit football, go to Dollywood.
他们自作主张地退出橄榄球队 去什么多莱坞
They think they can do what they want.
他们觉得自己可以随心所欲了
Well, they can.
他们确实可以啊
You know when I was happiest?
你知道我什么时候最开心吗?
I mean really happy?
我是说真正的开心
When I was driving everybody.
是我开车载着大家的时候
When they were small, and I'd be driving.
那时他们都还小 所以我要开车载他们
Didn't matter where.
去哪里不重要
It was just me at the wheel and you next to me
只要我坐在方向盘前 你坐在我旁边
and those three idiots in the back.
那三个猴子坐在后面
And I knew everything was okay,
我就觉得一切都很好
'cause I was driving.
因为一切都掌握在我手上
And I had it.
曾经有过
I had everybody.
曾经掌握一切
Morning, sleepyheads.
早啊 瞌睡虫
You guys want some salami and eggs?
你们想吃点香肠和鸡蛋吗?
We're gonna take a hard pass on that.
我们完全不想吃
Thanks for the hospitality.
谢谢你们的款待啊
We're just gonna get out of here and head back to the house.
我们走的 要回家了
Well, you know, always told you guys, you drink too much,
我跟你们说过嘛 要是你们喝多了
just give me a call, and I'll drive you home.
就给我打个电♥话♥ 我开车送你们回家
Aw, thank God. I'm starving.
谢天谢地 我饿死了
I think I have a candy bar in my church shoes.
我去教堂穿的那双鞋里好像有一大块糖
Thanks for driving us back.
谢谢你开车送我们回来
Beauty of living in a car.
这就是住在车里的好处啊
Look, you're 22 years old.
其实 你已经二十二岁了
If you want to quit football and think you can swing it,
要是你决定退出足球队而且觉得自己可以搞定其他的
that's your decision.
那你就退吧
Yeah, I can't swing it.
是啊 其实我搞不定
You were right. I'm a moron.
你是对的 我就是个白♥痴♥
I did the math, and if I don't take that scholarship,
我算过了 要是我不拿那份奖学金的话
I'll be paying off loans for the next 10 years.
接下来的十年我都得还助学贷款了
Might be more, 'cause I don't really trust my math.
可能还不止十年 因为我算术那个渣水平
Well, you came to it on your own, and that says a lot.
这都是你自个琢磨出来的 这就可以了
Hey, if I got anything from watching you,
要是说我从你那里学到了什么的话
it's that life is not fun,
那就是我认识到生活其实很艰难
and it's pretty much a relentless string of disappointments.
真的是残酷无情不停打击人啊
Sounds like I taught you well.
看来我把你教得不错啊
I'm just here to do laundry.
我只是回来洗衣服的
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表