剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sure mom and dad will
我相信爸妈
get you some food every once in a while,
偶尔会给你送些吃的的
and maybe, some day, they'd find some prairie cult dude
说不准 某天他们还能找到个古板的信徒
who's willing to take you in as wife number three.
愿意娶你做他第三个老婆呢
Okay, everybody just be honest
好吧 请大家诚实的告诉我
and tell me what you really think.
你们真实的想法
Ohh!
哦!
Wow!
哇!
Looks different.
看起来不同了
I can see your neck.
我能看到你的脖子
I think you actually look a little less gross.
我觉得你真的看上去没那么丑了
Really?!
讲真?
Thank you!
谢谢!
You know, I-I-I-I was just in my room,
我刚刚在自己的房♥间
and I knew I had to do something
就知道必须得做点什么
because mom really just made it worse.
因为妈妈真的把它弄得更糟了
I just took a deep breath, and I cut it off.
我就深吸了一口气 然后把头发剪了
And it worked.
效果还不错
I feel like a whole new Sue.
我觉得自己像是一个全新的苏
You know, maybe, when God burns off your hair,
也许当上帝烧段了你的头发
he opens a window.
他会给你打开一扇窗呢
Ohh, you just look so... Grown-up.
哦 你只是看上去...像个大人了
Ohh, mom.
哦 妈妈
I know this must be hard for you.
我知道这一定让你很难过
You have no idea.
你无法想象
So we finally packed up the car to get Sue to college,
我们终于装好了车送苏去上大学
then realized we needed another car
然后意识到我们还需要一两车
and packed that one up, too.
于是又把那个车装好了
You know, Brick, this is nice.
诶 布瑞克 这样不错哦
The two of us should have broken away from the family years ago.
咱俩早就应该和家里脱离关系了
It is kind of peaceful. Yeah.
-真的很平静 -是说
Hello? Over.
在吗?完毕
Pick up, car 2. This is car 1. Over.
二号♥车 请回答 这里是一号♥车 完毕
I already told you I don't
我早就跟你说了
want to do your stupid walkie-talkie thing, Sue.
我不想和你玩什么对讲机对话
Axl, when we dropped you off at college for the first time,
阿克塞尔 我们第一次送你去上大学的时候
we were all in the same car.
大家都坐在一辆车里
And since we can't be, this is the next best thing.
鉴于我们这次不能同时在一辆车里 对讲机是最好的选择了
Family communication is
要有同样的体验
an essential part of the experience being the same.
家庭沟通是其中重要的一部分
Now smile... I want to get a picture
现在 笑一下 我要拍张照
for my "Sue drop-off" Collage.
放进我的"苏之初入大学"剪贴簿
Hey, hey, you're not paying attention.
嘿 嘿 你完全没有注意
Did you see the emergency phone at mile marker 43?
你看到里程标记43那的紧急电♥话♥了吗?
No. You're dead.
没有 -那你就翘辫子了
Okay, who wants to share their favorite Sue memory?
好了 谁想分享一下自己最爱的苏之时刻?
Over.
完毕
Not me. Over. How about you, mom?
-我不想 完毕 -你呢 妈妈?
Do you think you can do it without crying?
你觉得自己能不哭着讲出来吗?
Oh, don't get me started.
哦 别引逗我
Sue, I actually have a two-part memory.
苏 我其实有两部分记忆
Ooh, Axl has a memory.
哦 阿克塞尔有诶
You are cleared on channel one for your Sue memory. Over.
可以在频道一分享你的苏之记忆 请讲
The first part is how I saw you getting your diploma,
第一部分 是我看到你拿到自己的毕业证
and I couldn't help smiling
我不由得笑出来
'cause I was just so proud of you.
因为我真的很为你骄傲
And the second part is...
第二部分是...
Axl, that was disgusting. Over.
阿克塞尔 简直恶心透了 完毕
It's worse back here. Over.
我们这里更惨 完毕
Can this be over? Over.
能不能不再完毕来完毕去的了? 完毕
Actually, I have a question.
事实上 我有个问题
You're a go, Brick.
请讲 布瑞克
Well, Cindy said she wants to take our relationship
是这样 辛迪说她想让我们的关系
to the next level,
更进一步
and Axl said I should figure out what that level is
而阿克塞尔说我应该弄清现在处于什么阶段
and bump it up at least two levels,
然后在此基础上跳两级
but I'm not sure that's solid advice.
但是我不确信他这个建议好不好
Mom, when you and dad were at level...
妈妈 当你和爸爸...
Brick, do not take any of Axl's advice.
布瑞克 不要听信阿克塞尔的任何建议
Do you read me? Over.
听到我说的了吗? 完毕
I am simply informing him of the levels he'll have to master
我只是给他讲了如果他想满足辛迪那样的女孩
if he wants to keep a girl like Cindy satisfied. Over.
就必须要掌握的阶段 完毕
All right, that's it. We're switching cars.
好吧 我受够了 换车
Pull over. Over.
停车 完毕
I just don't want to blow this.
我只是不想搞砸了
I really like her.
我真的很喜欢她
She gets my sense of humor. She's pretty.
她懂我的幽默感 人又漂亮
She provides stability my family does not.
而且还有一种我家里没有的那种稳定感
Plus, on hot days, I can walk in her shadow.
再说 天气热的时候 我还可以走在她影子里
Shadow. Over.
影子里 完毕
Over.
完毕
Tell him this is what he needs to do.
告诉他 他应该这么做
He needs to ride his bike over to her house,
他应该骑车过去她家
sit on her stoop, maybe offer her a piece of gum...
坐在门廊 或许拿出个口香糖给她...
Yeah, that's stupid. I'm not telling him that.
是么 那样好蠢 我才不会告诉他这些
You know what? I'm just gonna ask her.
要不这样吧 我直接问她好了
It's time I grab the bull by the horns.
是时候扼住命运的咽喉了
After all, it is the year of Brick.
毕竟这是布瑞克之年啊
Hello?! Check the calendar.
喂喂 看看日历
It's not the year of Brick. It's the year of Sue.
才不是布瑞克之年 明明是苏之年
And it's the drop-off of Sue, which she's been dreaming about
而且是送苏去上大学 是苏一直以来
her whole life, but is now being ruined
用尽毕生时间梦寐以求的 现在却被毁啦
because everyone is more concerned with Brick.
因为大家现在都更关心布瑞克
And there's only 29 minutes left,
现在只剩下29分钟
and we haven't even shouted out
而我们还没有喊出
our top 10 Sue catchphrases yet.
苏之语录前十呢
I'll go first.
我先来
"Did someone say 'cake'?"
有人说"蛋糕"了吗?
Remember that one?
记得这个吗?
No! I can't take it anymore!
不行了! 我受不了了!
I got to get away from these people.
我必须得远离这群人
Axl, slow down!
阿克塞尔 慢点开!
Dad, tell him to slow down.
爸爸 让他慢点
He's going out of walkie-talkie range,
他开出对讲机的接收范围了
and he's gonna get there before us.
而且会比我们先到
And we all have to get there at the same time.
但是我们应该同时到达的
I have a new favorite Sue memory.
我有了一个新的最爱的苏之记忆
Knots, people.
打结啊 大伙
I've been saying it all summer.
我强调了一整个夏天
Knots are very important.
学会打结很重要
It didn't happen because of my knot.
并不是因为我结打得不好
It happened because of Axl's driving.
而是因为阿克塞尔车开的有问题
Why'd you have to go so fast, Axl?
你为什么非得开那么快?
I am just preparing you for a lifetime of men
我只是在让你习惯一生中
who are gonna try to get away from you fast.
男人总想要飞速逃离你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Okay, the longer we stand here chatting,
我们一直站在这闲聊
the longer it's gonna take us to get back on the road.
就不能重新上路了
So, Sue, you're up. Have at it.
苏 你上 好好弄
Wait, what? Yeah, what?
等下 说啥? 是啊 啥?
Sue's gonna change the tire.
苏来换轮胎
If she does it the way I taught her,
如果她按照我教的做
it shouldn't take long.
应该花不了很长时间
It did.
确实花了很长时间
And we wouldn't be the Hecks unless...
如果不发生点什么那我们就不是赫克一家了
There's no spare tire in there.
没有备用胎
Oh, crap. We gave it to Axl.
哦 糟了 我们把备用胎给了阿克塞尔
All right.
好了
No, no, no, no, no! Come back!
别 别 别 回来啊!
Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!
哦 哦 哦!
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表