剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, Dad.
我的天 老爸
I cannot wait to see what you get me.
迫不及待想知道你想怎么做呢
Don't get too excited. It's gonna be something small.
别太激动 就是些小玩意儿
I love small things.
我就喜欢小玩意儿
Okay, Mom, your turn.
好啦 妈妈 到你了
I get to pick, too? Oh, this is fun.
我也要抽吗? 噢 太好玩儿了
Mike, I got you.
Mike 我抽到你哦
I already know what I'm gonna give you --
我已经知道我要为你做什么了--
a lifetime pass so - you never have to dance with me.
有效期一辈子的跳舞免除卡 - 你再也不用和我跳舞了
I don't follow.
我没懂
Oh, it's nothing.
也没什么啦
We don't have to talk about it now.
现在没必要说这个
Oh, perfect.
噢 棒呆了
I got Mom for Mother's Day.
我抽到了妈妈 母亲节嘛
I'm sorry -- Not Mother's Day.
等等 -- 是 “非母亲节”
Oh, I got Brick.
我的是Brick
I already have an idea of what I'm gonna do.
我已经有点主意了
Hang on. Pat, I don't get what you mean by a dance pass.
等等 Pat 我没懂你说的跳舞免除卡是怎么回事
Oh, it's just about at Janet's wedding
好 就是在Janet的婚礼上
when I tried to get you to dance with me and you wouldn't.
我让你跟我一起跳舞但你偏不
It's water under the bridge.
不过都已经过去啦
Yes! I got myself.
太棒了! 我抽到我自己
Axl, you can't pay it forward to yourself.
Axl 你不能对自己献爱心
Who wants to trade with Axl?
谁想和Axl换一下?
Nope, nope. It's all right. I want myself.
别 别 没关系 我就想抽到我自己
I welcome the chance to be selfish for a change.
我很期待有一个机会让我自私一回
I mean, isn't it about time I put me first? Hmm?
我是说 也该是时候让我把自己放在第一位了吧 不是吗?
Janet's wedding? How do you even remember that?
Janet的婚礼? 你怎么还记得那件事?
That was 20 years ago.
都20年了
Oh, there isn't really a statute of limitations
让人出丑这种事可没有什么
on humiliation, is there?
诉讼时效的说法吧 不是吗?
Okay, just got to cross out
好啦 只要划掉
"The woman who gave birth to" And "Axl."
"生…的女人" 还有 “Axl”就可以了
Paid it forward. Done and done.
传递爱心 搞定
What is the best way to pay myself
我做了这么多好事儿
for all the great things I do?
怎么才能犒劳自己的最佳方式呢?
Man, this is hard. - I really want to do right by me.
喂 这真是太难了 - 我真的是想做好
Brick, if you were me, what would you get me? You know what?
Brick 如果你是我 你会怎么办? 诶 话说回来
You could never be me, so why even think about it?
你永远也不会成为我 所以想那么多干嘛?
It's like God talking to an ant.
就像上帝在和蚂蚁交流
Okay, Brick, I think you're really gonna like
好吧 Brick 我觉得你会非常喜欢
the way I'm paying it forward.
我向你传递爱的方式
I'm giving you my room for the summer!
这个夏天我把我的房♥间让给你!
Seriously?
真假?
Happy Not Mother's Day.
非母亲节t快乐
I am gonna be at Dollywood all summer,
整个夏天我都会在多莱坞
so I figured you could use it while I'm gone.
所以我估摸着我走的时候你可以住着
Hmm? You're finally gonna have your own room.
嗯? 你拥有了属于自己的房♥间哦
It smells so good in here, like baby powder and hope.
这里闻起来太梦幻了 像痱子粉混合着希望
Mm? You like?
喜欢吗?
Are you kidding? I love it.
没开玩笑吧? 我简直爱死了
Oh!
还没完!
And here is the secret of the room.
这个房♥间有个秘密
It has a name.
它有名字
I gave it to her when I was little.
我小时候给她取的
It's Tina.
Tina
Wow. My own room.
哇哦 我自己的房♥间
I-I don't even know what to do.
我 - 我都不知道该干啥了
I've never had my own place.
我从来没有拥有过自己的房♥间
Sue, - could you give me a minute?
Sue - 你能让我静静吗?
I'd like a little privacy.
我需要一点私人空间
Yeah. Of course.
没问题
Okay, I know the perfect way to pay my mom forward.
好吧 我知道向我妈传递爱的完美方案
I'm gonna get her - some of that Bodean's chicken.
我要给她买♥♥ 买♥♥一些Bodean的鸡肉
I am telling you, Mike, it's miracle chicken.
我跟你讲 Mike 这个鸡肉非常奇妙
Seriously, I think - it's laced with something.
讲真 我觉得吧 - 可能里面放了点酒还是什么的
I might start buying one per week.
我可能要开始每周买♥♥一次了
Don't RUFFLES Cheddar this, Frankie.
别又像上次你吃奶酪味薯片一样 Frankie
You know, when you fell in love with them,
记得吗 你爱不释手
ate seven bags, and then threw up?
吃了七包以后 吐了吧?
Oh, we don't know it was that.
不一定是薯片t的问题
It could've been the drunken Creole dipping sauce.
还可能是酒味的克里奥蘸酱呢
Eh, - I don't like any of this.
我不喜欢这些新点子
I wish we could just go back to Mother's Day,
我希望我们能就像往常母亲节一样
where we disappoint you and you get mad.
我们让你不开心然后你有点生气
Now I got to disappoint you and Sue.
现在我得让你和Sue都失望了
Why are you being such a crab apple?
你为什么要这么扫兴呢?
I don't know.
不知道
I didn't appreciate that crack your mom made.
我不太喜欢你妈妈搞得那玩意
It was my first event with your family.
那是我第一次参加你家人的活动
If I would've danced, it would've set a precedent
如果我跳了那支舞 那就是为以后所有的舞
for all kinds of future dancing.
开了先例
I was planting a flag.
我是在立标杆
Don't worry. It was planted.
别担心 已经有标杆了
Why do you even care?
你为什么要在意这件事?
I don't know.
我不知道
All these years,
这么多年来
I thought your mom and I had a good relationship,
我一直以为我和你妈妈关系不错
but it turns out she's been holding this big grudge.
但事实上她一直对我心存怨恨
Oh, relax. She's not that mad.
放心吧 她没有那么生气
Well, she's still talking about it 20 years later.
二十年后她还在谈论这件事情
Clearly she's mad.
很明显她在生气
I think I've been a pretty good son-in-law.
我一直以为我是一个很好的女婿
I do a lot more for her than Gary.
我为她所做的事比Gary为她做的还多
Yeah, but Gary danced with her.
是啊 但是Gary和她跳舞了
Yeah. Looked pretty dumb doing it, too.
他跳舞的时候看起来傻乎乎的
What kind of guy starts a conga line?
到底是什么样的奇葩会去发起康加舞?
I mean, I chased a skunk out of their crawl space.
我是说 我帮她把臭鼬赶出了穴
I take Tag off her hands anytime he's driving her nuts.
每当Tag要把她逼疯时我都带他离开
When their shower broke, I drove up there
当他们的淋浴坏了的时候 我在球赛的中途
in the middle of a Colts game to replace the nozzle.
开车去帮他们换喷嘴
You even listening to me?
你有在听我说话么?
Yeah, yeah. Nozzle.
有 有 喷嘴
You can't just repeat the last word I said.
你不能只是重复我说的最后一个字
You're thinking about the chicken, aren't you?
你在想那些鸡肉 对么?
It's like crack, Mike.
真的会上瘾诶 Mike
Nailed it. Thank you, me.
搞定了 谢谢我自己
Pretty sweet, right?
挺好看的 对吧?
I was just gonna go sit by the river
我本来只是想去河边坐坐
and think about - how I wanted to treat myself
然后想想看怎么犒劳自己 然后我看见这双小家伙
when I saw these bad boys
摆在二手店的橱窗里
sitting in the window at the secondhand store
就在一台缝纫机和破了的保龄球中间
right between a sewing machine and a chipped bowling ball.
我会希望自己怎么做
How could you pass that up?
你怎么能错过这双鞋?
Exactly. Plus, it's like the perfect storm of giving.
正解 另外 这就像是一场完美的奉献之举大风暴
I got them at St. Michael's, so all the proceeds go to charity.
我在St. Michael的店里买♥♥的这双鞋 所以所有的收入会捐给慈善机构
I look awesome.
我看上去帅呆了
You guys get to enjoy me in them.
你们可以好好欣赏我穿这双鞋帅气的样子
I'm paying it forward, backward, and sideways.
我这不仅是在传递出去 简直就是传递到四面八方
Oh, hey, Mike.
你好 Mike
Listen, Pat, about that whole Janet's wedding business,
听着 Pat 关于Janet的婚礼上的事情
you seemed kind of bugged by it,
你似乎有些为此烦恼
so I-I wanted to just be clear.
所以我 我想给你解释清楚
It's not that I didn't want to dance with you.
我并不是不想和你跳舞
It's that I don't want to dance with anybody.
我是不想和任何人跳舞
Oh, Mike, don't worry about it.
Mike 别担心
It's not a big deal.
这没什么大不了的
Well, obviously it is a big deal
很显然这是一件大事
or you wouldn't have mentioned it.
不然你也不会提起来了
Well, maybe at the time.
也许曾经是吧
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表