剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, Axl, I need you to pick me up a taco from the taco place.
嘿 Axl 我需要你去卖♥♥玉米卷的地方给我带个玉米卷
What do you mean you're not anywhere near there?
什么叫你离那有点远?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
You sure you're not .2 miles from there?
你确定你离那不是0.2英里路吗?
No?
不是吗?
All right.
好的
Look at this.
看啊
He is right next to Taco Jason's,
他就在Jason玉米卷店旁边
but he can't get the old man a taco?
但他就不能给他老爹带个玉米卷吗?
I drove up to his school last week to bring him a chair,
上个礼拜我还开车去他们学校给他带来了一把椅子呢
but he can't pick me up a damn taco?
但他就不能给我带个玉米卷吗?
Not cool.
不厚道哦
He's gonna be hearing about this.
我得跟他说道说道
No, he's not - going to be hearing anything,
不 你什么也不能跟他说
because you don't know about the dot, remember?
因为你压根不知道什么小点呐 对不对?
Now, I've got a bean-and-cheese burrito in the freezer
现在 我在冰箱里藏了个豆子芝士卷饼
I've been hiding under the bag of peas.
一直藏在那袋豌豆下面的
It's yours if you don't blow this.
这事只要你不说 饼就是你的
Hey, Cindy.
嘿 Cindy
I know we're in an awkward situation.
我知道我们现在有点尴尬啦
I-I think - the only right thing to do
我-我觉得-最好的办法
is for both of us - to just give it our all.
对我们两个人来说-就是尽我们所能
Thank you, Brick. That means a lot to me.
谢谢 Brick 你这样说我很开心
I just want you to know --
我只想让你知道
and I've never said this before...
我之前从没说过这话…
...I love you.
...我爱你
Hey, could you grab me a pop?
嘿 能帮我拿瓶汽水吗?
Oh, sorry. Can't.
哦 对不起 不能
I'm not anywhere near the pop.
我离汽水有点远呢
She loves me!
她爱我!
Can you believe it, Axl? She finally said it.
你能相信吗 Axl? 她终于说了啊
听上去It was like listening to
就像是听
Shakespeare read from his greatest works,
莎士比亚读自己个著作里面的句子
but, you know, hotter.
但是 你懂的 更热火一点
Oh, Brick.
哦 Brick
Sweet, dear, innocent Brick.
甜甜的 亲爱的 单蠢的Brick啊
Have a seat.
请坐
Now, uh...
现在 啊...
don't you find Cindy's timing a little
你难道不觉得Cindy选的这个时机有一丢丢
curious?
可疑吗?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Well, what are you thinking about right now?
额 你现在脑子里在想啥?
How much she loves me.
她到底爱我有多深
What are you not thinking about?
脑子里没想啥?
Death, the futility of the universe --
死亡 宇宙的无意义—
that's always simmering at a low boil.
那通常都是小火慢炖
No.
不是
What you're not thinking about is your test.
你脑子里没在想的是你的测试
Hmm?
啊?
That little minx -- Oh-ho. She is good.
那个小贱♥人♥--哦-哦 她不错啦
Maybe she should be valedictorian.
或许她可以当毕业生代表
She got in your head, Brick.
她占据了你的大脑 Brick
She's building a condo in there.
她在里面造了个公♥寓♥
She's hanging pictures of her as valedictorian.
正往公♥寓♥的墙上挂她当学生致辞代表的照片呢
My brother, she played you.
我的好弟弟 她耍了你
I can't believe I didn't see it.
我简直不敢相信 我居然没看出来
Feel like such a fool.
就跟个二傻子似的
Don't worry. I am here to help.
别担心 有我助阵呢
Now, I myself have never been valedictorian,
现在 我虽然从来没当过什么毕业生代表
but I did do something much harder.
但我懂一些更难的东西
I dated them.
我和她们约过
They may be smart, but they're still girls.
她们或许聪明 但终归是妹砸
So if Cindy's gonna play a game with you,
所以说如果Cindy要跟你玩阴的
you play one right back.
你立刻给她玩回去
When's the test? Tomorrow.
什么时候测试? 明天
Before the test, you're gonna walk up to her
测试前 你去找她
and speak the four words
跟她说四个字
that strike fear into the heart of every woman --
这四个字会像针一样扎在每个女人的心头 让她们害怕
we need to talk.
我们谈谈
What do we need to talk about? Who cares?
我们要谈什么啊? 管他呢?
That's what she's gonna be worrying about.
那是她要担心的问题好嘛
Meanwhile, you're in her head,
于此同时 你就在占据她的脑袋啦
building your own condo with a big, geeky library in it.
在里面造一个你的公♥寓♥ 还是个带着超级大图书馆的
Oh. I like this plan.
哦 我喜欢这个计划
Yeah, she'll be so worried,
是呀 到时候她想啊想啊
thinking about what you want to talk to her about,
想着你会跟她谈些什么呢
she won't be able to focus, she'll do bad on the test,
她就不能集中了 测试绝壁会考砸
and -- boom -- you're valedictorian.
然后--嘣--毕业生代表非你莫属啦
King of the nerds.
书呆砸之王
Or, uh, president of the nerds.
或者 额 书呆砸总统
Or...nerd overlord?
或者 书呆砸小霸王?
Anyway, you're that guy. Want a refill?
不管了 反正就是你 再来杯不?
Nah, I'm good.
不用了 我喝好了
All right.
好的
Good luck, Brick.
祝你好运 Brick
Good luck to you.
你也是
Oh, and, Cindy,
哦 对了 Cindy
we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Why?
怎么了?
Okay.
好了
And begin.
考试开始
Look at this.
你看看
Axl's gonna be late for work at Little Betty.
Axl去小小贝蒂上班要迟到了
I told him when he was leaving he was gonna be late,
他走的时候我就跟他说他要迟到了
and now he's stopping at Cinnabon.
但他现在还跑去Cinnabon
He's coming in late, he's eating at the competition...
他迟到 还跑到实习那家店的对家去吃东西
What's with this kid?
这孩子怎么这样?
Okay, you're getting a little crazy with this tracking app.
其实 我们对于这款跟踪应用已经有点过于执着了
I mean, the whole week you've been glued to your phone.
一整个星期你都拿着手♥机♥盯着看
You're like a giant 12-year-old girl.
就像个巨型十二岁小姑娘一样
Just be cool. Loosen the reins a bit.
放松点 少管一点算了
Hey. I'm home.
嘿 我回来了
Hey. How was the movie?
嘿 电影怎么样啊?
How'd you know I went to a movie?
你怎么知道我去看电影了?
I don't know. You must've told me.
不知道耶 可能你告诉了我吧
No.
没啊
Brad and I went to lunch,
Brad和我去吃了午餐
and then we decided to see a movie last-minute.
然后我们临时决定看个电影
Well, y-you're at Sbarro's. The theater's right by there.
额 你不是在Sbarro's吗 电影院就在那旁边嘛
How did you know I was at Sbarro?
你怎么知道我在Sbarro?
You said you were at the theater.
你说你之前在电影院嘛
I figured you'd obviously go to Sbarro's.
我想你肯定也会去Sbarro's的啦
It's the only good Italian in town.
镇上就这一家意大利餐厅
It only makes sense. You know what?
你肯定会去那里啦 不说啦
We're glad you had a good time.
你玩得开心就好
Bye.
拜
Okay, that's it. You're off the project.
行了 你不能再参与这件事了
You're a security risk.
让你参与风险太大了
I'm not gonna let you jeopardize this whole operation
我不想因为你口风不紧而让
with your loose lips.
这件事黄了
Okay, you know what? Fine. I'm out.
行啊 你猜怎么着? 我决定退出了
I knew this was wrong in the first place.
我一开始就觉得这么做不好
Dads aren't supposed to know what's going on.
本来做老爸的就不应该管这么多
We like being in the dark.
我们还是混着点过比较好
Let me know when the kids are getting married.
孩子们结婚时再通知我
Hit me.
来一杯
Tough day? The worst.
过得不顺吗? 糟透了
I did terrible on my geometry test.
我几何学考得太糟糕了
Cindy completely distracted me by showing some skin.
Cindy露点肉就把我迷得神魂颠倒了
What'd she do? Show some leg?
她露哪啦? 露腿了吗?
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表