剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, my god. That service was endless.
我的天 做礼拜真是没完没了啊
Why doesn't church have half time
教堂为什么没有中场休息
or at least time-outs?
暂停一下总该有吧
Hey, none of us wanted to go to dottie's confirmation,
大家都不想参加Dottie的坚信礼(基♥督♥教仪式)
but the Donahues showed up for ours,
但我们举♥行♥坚信礼时Donahue一家来参加了的
so we had to go to theirs.
所以我们也得参加人家的吧
That's just the way it works.
人生就是这样嘛
Mom, when was my confirmation?
妈 我的坚信礼什么时候举♥行♥的呀
Crap on a cracker.
我勒个大去的
Oh, wait. Brick didn't get confirmed?
等等 Brick没施过坚信礼?
Brick's going to hell!
Brick要下地狱啦!
Dad crashes his car right now, Brick goes straight to hell.
老爸要是现在撞车了 Brick就要直接下地狱了
Really?! Is that true?!
真的?! 这是真的么?!
Nobody's going to hell. We're already in hell.
没人会下地狱 我们已经在地狱里了
Look, we're just cranky because we're hungry.
听着 大家现在脾气都不好 因为我们都饿了
Let's stop and pick up a pizza at Dom Raggano's.
我们先停下车 在Dom Raggano买♥♥个披萨吧
Frankie, that place is expensive.
Frankie 那地方消费很高啊
Plus they got all those gross toppings.
而且他们的配料都很恶心
Who puts spinach on a pizza?
谁会在披萨上加菠菜啊?
It's un-American.
一点都不美国化好不好
You just don't appreciate it 'cause it's good.
你只是因为它太好而欣赏不了罢了
They use real cheese.
他们会用真正的乳酪呢
Cissy Layton from "Good Morning, Orson" Loves it.
"早安Orson"的Crissy Layton就很喜欢它家披萨
Yeah, well, this might be Brick's last meal
这可能是Brick下地狱前
before he goes to hell.
最后一顿饭了
Axl, it was mom who forgot my confirmation, not me.
Axl 忘了我坚信礼的可是老妈 不是我
God will take that into account.
上帝会考虑到这点的
Dad, just to be safe, could you watch your speed?
老爸 好好开车啊 注意点速度别开太快
Fine, I won't get any froofy toppings,
好吧 我不会点些奇葩的配料
but I at least want to get pineapple.
但我至少要点菠萝
Don't start, mom!
别说了 妈!
I'm not starting anything.
我又没说什么
Look, I really want Dom Raggano's, okay?
我真的很想吃Rom Raggano家披萨 好吧?
My 50th birthday was two months ago,
两个月前我过50岁生日时
and I never got a present, so consider this my gift...
什么礼物都没收到 那就当这次吃披萨是送我的礼物吧...
One measly half a pie with pineapple on it.
一个超小的半分披萨 上面加点菠萝
But there's three of us who don't like pineapple.
但我们三个并不喜欢菠萝啊
It's not exactly fair for you, who's just one person,
让你一个人吃半个披萨
to get half the pie.
有点不公道吧
Fine, a quarter pineapple.
好吧 四分之一片菠萝口味的
One slice of pineapple!
八分之一片!
The pineapple doesn't stay contained.
菠萝又不会呆在一个地方
It always leaks onto the pieces next to it.
它老是流到旁边的披萨上面
Hey, I'm 50 years old.
喂 我已经50岁了
I shouldn't have to fight to get the pizza I want.
我不该连吃个喜欢的披萨都这么难吧
When we said we were gonna float my birthday, did I complain?
我们当初说要改天庆祝我的生日时 我抱怨什么了吗?
Well, you're kind of complaining now.
你现在不是在抱怨吗
You just floated the complaining.
你只是把抱怨改期到今天了
All right, all right, no more ganging up on your mom.
好了 好了 不要围攻你们妈妈了
This is obviously some kind of big deal to her,
很明显 吃这个披萨对你们妈妈来说很重要
so let's just go there and get it over with.
我们就去那儿解决了吧
Where Axl probably used
Axl在学校洗衣房♥
the washing machine at school once,
只用过一次洗衣机
Sue actually enjoyed doing laundry.
Sue却很喜欢洗衣服
The busted fluorescent light bulb
那里那个坏了的荧光灯泡
felt familiar, like home.
让她感觉很熟悉 像在家一样
Nurse those pops 'cause once they're gone,
你们的汽水慢点喝啊 要是喝完了
you're having tap water with your pizza.
你们吃披萨时就得喝自来水了
Mom, dad, what are some things you think I can't do?
老妈 老爸 你们觉得有什么事是我不能做到的?
You can't do anything with your hair.
你不能改变你的发型
You can't rock tennis shoes. You can't go to heaven.
你不能把网球鞋穿得很帅 你不能上天堂
Okay, slow down. I just need one.
悠着点 我只需要一件就行了
What do you mean you just need one?
只需要知道一件是个什么意思?
We're having an "I can't" Ceremony at school.
我们学校在搞个"我不能"仪式
Oh, no. Is that something we have to go to?
我去 家长是不是也要参加啊?
No, it's an in-school ritual
不用 这是个校内进行的仪式
to help kids build a positive attitude.
力图帮助孩子们培养积极态度
We're each supposed to write "I can't" On a piece of paper
我们每个人都要在一张纸条上写上"我不能"
along with something we can't do and then bury it in a hole.
加上我们不能做到的事 然后把它埋在坑里
I can't believe they're doing this crap.
真不敢相信你们学校在搞这些破事
You know who's not burying words?
你们知道谁不会把字条埋起来吗?
The Chinese.
中国人
I know there's lots of things I can't do.
我知道有很多事情我都不能做
I can't read two books at once.
我不能同时看两本书
I can't put on a winter coat
我自己穿不上厚外套
unless I lay it on the floor first.
除非我先把它铺在地上
I can't touch sandpaper without sneezing.
我摸砂纸时不能不打喷嚏
But I'm supposed to find one
但我应该写一件
that affects my life significantly
能给我人生带来重大影响的事
and then actually do it.
然后真正尝试去做这件事
I think we're tiptoeing around the elephant in the car here.
我觉得我们显然忽略了最明显的事情
I'll just say it. You can't do sports.
我就直说了 你不能搞好体育运动
I'll never be able to do sports.
我永远都搞不好体育运动
I just want to pick something simple I could bang out quick.
我就是想选个简单的 能轻易完成的
Yeah, or maybe thinking you can't do sports
是啊 但也许正是你对自己这样认为
is what's holding you back from doing sports.
才搞不好体育运动
Hey, you've already got an athlete.
喂 你们已经有了个运动健将好不好
I don't know why you two are always trying
我搞不懂你们为什么老是
to turn your other two loser kids into me.
想让你们的另外俩糟孩子变成我这样的人
You got a winner living right under your roof,
你们自家屋檐下就住着一个冠军
and that winner is hungry.
而且这个冠军现在肚子好饿
Mom, pass the pizza.
老妈 把披萨递过来
I don't have the pizza. Your dad had the pizza.
披萨不在我这 在你♥爸♥那
No, I just carried it from the place.
没啊 我只是把披萨从店里拿了出来
And when I got to the car...
然后走到车这儿来...
...I put it on the roof!
...把它放到了车顶上!
Nuts!
我靠!
Damn it!
特妈的!
Mom, I can't believe this!
老妈 有没有搞错啊!
Why didn't you tell dad about the pizza?
你怎么不跟爸说披萨放车顶上了呢?
It's 'cause of the pineapple thing.
肯定是因为菠萝的原因
She made him break his routine.
让老爸破坏了以往的规律
What are you doing?
你干嘛啊?
Going back for the pizza.
回去找披萨
What?
啊?
Hey, it was expensive.
很贵的好不好
I'm not eating highway pizza.
我才不吃公路上捡来的披萨
It might not be on the highway.
它有可能没掉在公路上
It may still be in the parking lot.
可能掉到停车场了
Oh, fingers crossed
希望它真掉到停车场了
'cause parking-lot pizza is so much better.
因为掉停车场的披萨好多了
It might still be in the box.
有可能披萨还在盒子里
This is insane! We are not having this conversation.
真是深井冰啊! 我们不是真的在讨论这个吧
What if it's not in the box, but still face-up?
要是披萨没在盒子里 但是正面朝上掉到地上了呢?
I'll allow it.
我可以接受
We're not doing this!
我们不能这么干!
Frankie, you wouldn't throw $24 out the window
Frankie 你不能从窗户丢出去24美元后
and not go back for it.
不去捡回来吧
Okay, so this is the family we are now?
好啊 那我们现在成了这种人了?
We eat food off the road?
吃路上捡的食物?
If we do this, we are losing the one thing
如果我们真这么做了
that separates us from possums!
就跟负鼠没啥差别了
Is this how low we've sunk?
我们就这么没节操吗?
I feel like we've sunk lower.
我觉得我们早就更没节操了
Nothing comes to mind, but I know we have.
一下子没想起来什么例子 但是我知道肯定是这样的
Oh, my god. This is the worst day ever.
我的天 这真是最糟的一天了
Now mom has to cook us something.
现在我们得吃老妈做的饭了
Yeah.
好了
"I can't do algebra."
我学不好代数
"I can't digest dairy."
我消化不了乳制品
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表