剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Drinking in the morning?
一大早就喝上了?
Knew it would come to this.
虽然我知道早晚会这样
just surprised it took so long.
只是没想到竟然用了这么久
For your information,
跟你说
I'm making a signature drink for the homecoming tailgate.
我这是在做返校聚会的标志性饮料呢
Nnancy's bringing lunch, paula's doing sides,
Nancy会带食物 Paula做些零碎的事
And since no one trusts me to cook, i'm drinks.
鉴于没人信得过我做饭 我就负责做饮品了
All right.I am almost done with my poster.
好了 我的海报马上就做好了
Maybe you've had enough.
我觉得你喝的差不多了
I'm not drunk. I'm just happy.
我没喝多 我只是高兴
You want some of my frankietini?
你想来点我的弗兰提尼么?
No, it's a little early for me.
我就算了 现在喝酒对我来说有点早
Did you guys know that if it wasn't for me,
你们造么 要不是我
the class of 2015 wouldn't even have an alumni table?
2015届根本就不会有校友会?
Okay, strap in, people.
好吧 各位 准备好了哦
story.
因为这事说起来简直太疯狂了
Maybe just a little.
给我来一点吧
I called the school to find out
我给学校打电♥话♥想知道
who the class liaison was for homecoming,
谁是返校聚会的班级联络人
and they told me there wasn't one.
结果他们告诉我说没有这么个人
And i'm like, "whaaa?!"
我当时的反应就是"啥?!"
I'll tell you when.
我会告诉你是什么时候的
So, by the time I got off the phone,
所以说的 在我挂电♥话♥的时候
the class liaison was me.
组织联络人就是我啦
That means i am in charge of everything --
这就意味着所有事都归我管-
contacting all my classmates,
联♥系♥我们所有的同学
setting up the alumni table...
设立校友台...
yeah, that's pretty much it.
好吧 差不多就是这些
So what do you think?
所以说 你们觉得这个如何?
I do remember 2015.
我确实记得2015年
Good times.
好时光啊
Don't get excited.
别兴奋
I only came home to throw up.
我只是回来吐一下
What? Yeah.
啥? 恩
That guy we're staying with, Olson, got a stomach thing,
和我们一起住的那个家伙 Olson 胃不舒服
Then Hutch got it, now I'm starting to feel it.
然后Huntch被传染了 现在我也来劲儿了
and, you know, i only like to barf
你们知道的 我只喜欢
in the bosom of my family.
在我亲爱家人的怀抱中吐
God, no. Get away from me, Axl!
天呐 别过来 离我远点!
I can't get sick.
我可不能生病
I am practically running homecoming.
返校聚会基本上就是我在组织了
He's not sick.
他没病
I just said "bosom," and i didn't laugh.
我刚刚用了"怀抱"这个词 还没笑出来
clearly i'm dying.
很显然我是离死不远了
You better not be dying.
你最好别死啊
You're my cornhole partner.
你可是我的沙包搭档
We're getting that giant spatula.
我们一定要拿下那个巨铲
What?
啥?
It's that stupid cornhole tournament trophy.
就是那个蠢到家的沙包锦标赛奖杯
Ron Donahue's won it for the last five years.
Ron Donahue已经连续赢了五年了
Four. Not five, only four,
四年 不是五 四次而已哦
and he's obnoxious about it.
而且他对此相当自负
Last time we had a barbecue, he brought that thing over,
上次我们烤肉 他拿那玩意出来
and he starts flipping burgers
开始用来翻汉堡肉饼
while I'm in the house getting the buns.
趁着我在屋里弄面包的功夫
You don't touch another man's grill
一个男人就不应该碰另一个男人的烤架
or his remote or his wife --in that order.
或者是遥控器 还有老婆-先后顺序就像我说的
Whoo-hoo! Top three!
哇 竟然挤进前三!
Everybody stop talking!
你们都别再说话了!
I don't want the last thing I hear
我可不想临走前听到最后的声音
to be the sound of your voices.
是你们的说话声
You're not sick.
你没病
bathroom?
他刚刚是进我们的洗手间了?
Damn it, Axl. Get out of my bed.
麻蛋 Axl 从我们床上滚下来
God, you have, like, no maternal instinct.
天呐 你真是一点母性都没有
Don't be naked in my bed!
别裸着就滚到我床上!
You're getting my sheets all germy!
你这样会弄的我床上都是细菌的!
Go get into your own bed.
回你自己的床上去!
Too late! This one's already contaminated.
太晚了! 这张床已经被细菌侵占了
Get out. Don't you start burrowing in, Axl.
快出来 我看你敢裹起来的
Stop burrowing!
给我停!
Get off of me! Why do you hate me?!
别碰我! 你为啥这么恨我?
No! No!
不 不!
I feel like i'm moving.
我感觉自己在动诶
Am I floating to heaven?
我这是要飘向天堂了吗?
Hey, mom. listen, your onion dip recipe --
嘿 妈 你那个洋葱蘸料的配方
Is that from the back of the chip bag
是从薯片包装袋后面看来的
or the back of the soup box?
还是从浓汤宝盒子后面?
Chip bag. What's it for?
薯片袋 做这个干嘛?
Who is that? Janet?
谁啊? Janet?
No, it's Frankie.
不 是Frankie
It's for the homecoming tailgate on saturday.
是周六的返校聚会上要用
I just thought I might bring some.
我觉得可以带点过去
Ooh, a tailgate. Sounds nice.
哦 返校聚会 听起来不错啊
Yeah, and I'm making a signature drink.
我还调制了一款标志性饮品呢
Should be really fun.
应该是蛮有意思的
Not the drink, the whole day.
不是说那个饮料 是说那一整天
But the drink should be fun, too.
不过那个饮料也是蛮不错的哦
Yeah, it's kind of bluish.
是的 看起来还蓝汪汪的呢
Hey, you know, we haven't been to a homecoming in forever.
说起来 我们都好久没参加过这种聚会了
Maybe we should come down.
没准我们也可以去参加一下
No, i don't think...
哦 我觉得不...
Tag, you want to go to homecoming this Saturday?!
Tag 你这周六想去参加个返校聚会么?
At Janet's?
在Janet家?
At Frankie's!
不 在Frankie家!
Yeah, sure. Let's do it.
行啊 为啥不去 走起
We'll see you this weekend.
周六见啦
Okay, you know I love my parents,
好吧 你知道我是爱我父母的
But I really don't want them at homecoming.
不过我真不想他们来参加咱们的聚会
I mean, I feel bad even saying that out loud
我是说 这样大声说出来 我自己都觉得不好
'cause i'm so lucky to still have them.
因为他们还在世 我应该感到幸运才是
but homecoming is for fun and friends,
但是聚会是为了和朋友们在一起开开心心的
and my parents are just gonna be so...there.
但是我父母他们就会...一直在那
And they're gonna say things to people.
而且他们会对别人说一些事情
So tell them not to come.
那就叫他们不要来咯
Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
是啊 你倒是想
Well, yeah, but you're the one that said you don't want them.
对啊 我是想 不过是你说不想让他们来的
Yeah, i know. But I should.
是啊 我知道 但是我应该邀请他们来
I'm just so lucky to still have them.
他们还在世我真的很幸运
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿 哇哇 等等
I don't want the sheet with the hole in it on my side.
我可不想有大洞床单铺我这边
It's not even a sheet anymore.
这个都称不上是个床单了
It's four corners of elastic with air in the middle.
只剩四个角和中间空荡荡的空气
I'll take my chances on the towel with the mystery stain.
我觉得我还是用这个上面有神秘污点的浴巾吧
Hey, you think Axl can shake this stomach thing by Saturday?
嘿 你觉得Axl周末能好么?
Oh, my god. are you still worried about cornhole?
哦 天呐 你还在想着那个沙包比赛的事呢?
I will buy you the stupid spatula.
我给你买♥♥个那破铲子还不行么
the stupid spatula.
不行! 那个破铲子得是赢回来的
You buy it, you look like a jerk.
如果是买♥♥来的 那就是个彻头彻尾的蠢蛋的
zipper on top -- no!
拉链跑上面来了 这可不行!
You know, this is all because
你造么 这些全都是因为我给我妈打电♥话♥
I called my mom for the dip recipe.
问洋葱蘸料的配方
If I had a time machine, I would go back and not call her.
如果我有个时光机 我一定倒回去不给她打那个电♥话♥
I know with the time machine, you're supposed to kill Hitler,
我知道 真要是有时光机 我应该回去杀掉希♥特♥勒♥才对
and I will, but first this.
我会那样做的 不过要先挽回这个
Look, I'm not saying it wouldn't be better without them,
我的意思不是说 他们不来的话不会更好
but suck it up. It's one day.
但是你就忍♥一忍♥呗 一天而已
No, that's the whole point.
不行 我想要的就这一天
This is my one day to just forget about work
就是这一天我可以忘掉工作
and bills and puking kids.
忘掉账单还有自己那个呕吐的儿子
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表