剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I can't live like this anymore!
我不能这样子过下去了!
Meet Frankie Heck...
这是Frankie Heck
a normal housewife in a normal town in the normal state of Indiana.
平凡的印第安纳州的一个平凡的镇上的一个平凡的家庭主妇
But on this Halloween, she's about to find out
但在这个万圣节,她将发现一些
that things are anything but normal.
毫不平凡的事
Okay, Brick, we get it.
好了 Brick 我们知道了
You're Rod Serling from "The Twilight Zone."
你就是那个“The Twilight Zone”电视剧里的 Rod Serling
Not even close. I'm Rod Serling from "Night Gallery"...
什么鬼 我是“Night Gallery”里地Rod Serling
less popular, but in my opinion, more nuanced.
没那么大众 但是要我说 更加的细微入至
Well, whoever you are, be him somewhere else.
我管你在模仿谁 哪凉快儿哪儿演去
Set, Hut! Coming in hot!
开始 进攻!(美式橄榄球用语) 轮到你了
Oh! Hup.
哦! 好吧
Ooh!
哦!
Oh, hey, Mrs. Heck, we're out of Doritos.
哦 嘿 Heck夫人 我们把多力多滋吃完了
Oh, and, uh, Hutch I got to leave early tomorrow morning to go to practice.
哦 而且 啊 Hutch和我明天会很早离开 我们要练习一下
Don't worry. We'll be home for dinner.
别担心 我们会回来吃晚饭的
But, uh, Kenny's gonna be stuck here without a car,
但是 啊 那Kenny就只能因为没车呆在这儿了
so you might have to give him a lift up to his classes.
所以你可能得开车送他去上课
Ha ha!
哈哈!
Hut, hut, hut.
进攻 进攻 进攻
We got to do something about this.
我们得对这个情况采取点行动了
About what? Uh, this, Mike.
什么情况? 这个情况 Mike
Look at this place.
你看看家里
I am tired of being the den mother of Phi Piggy Piggy.
我再也不想做懒猪兄弟会的妈妈了
Hmm. I guess it's not bugging me so much.
唔 我没觉得这事儿困扰到我啊
Of course it's not bugging you.
这事儿当然没怎么困扰你
You're yucking it up with the boys in the sports bar
你就知道和这些男孩子一起傻乎乎地大笑 跟在体育酒吧里一样
formerly known as my family room.
这个酒吧以前可还是我的家
This is not fair. Imagine if there were three college girls living in here.
这一点都不公平 想象一下如果有三个大学女孩子住在这里
Give me a sec.
让我想一下
Got it. Go.
画面太美 好吧
What are we supposed to do?
那我们能怎么办呢?
They got evicted from their house. They got no place to go.
他们被房♥东赶出来了 他们没地方可以去
I mean, obviously I'm fine with my own kid living here...
我是说 很显然我自己的孩子住这里我是没问题的
but these guys are eating us out of house and home.
但是另外的家伙简直要把我们吃穷了
And this morning, I spent 10 minutes with a broom,
今天早上 我花了十分钟的时间试图
trying to shoo something out of the bathtub until I realized it was a hair ball.
用一个扫把把浴缸里的某个不明生物赶走 结果发现那是一团头发
All right.
好吧
Well, if it's really bothering you, you should talk to them.
好吧 如果你真的很不爽 你应该去跟他们谈谈
Me? Why do I have to be the one to do the talking?
我?为什么要我去做这种思想工作?
I don't want to be the big, mean mom killing all their fun.
我不想做那个超级刻薄的妈妈 抹杀他们所有的乐趣
This has to come from the two of us. Fine. Okay. I'll take care of it.
咱们总有一个人要去说 好吧 好吧 我会搞定这个的
Axl, hey, listen, uh, we got to talk about the current housing situation.
Axl 嘿 听着 我们要好好讨论一下这个家里现在的情况了
Your Mom thinks it's time for you guys to leave.
你妈妈觉得你们是时候滚蛋了
Mike! What?
Mike! 什么?
"Your Mom thinks"?
“你妈妈觉得?”
I don't need an interpreter. I could've done that myself.
我不需要你来替我说话 我要想说我会自己说的
Your Dad thinks, too, Axl.
你♥爸♥爸也这么觉得 Axl
What your Dad called you in here to tell you is what we both think.
你♥爸♥爸刚才的意思是我们都这么觉得
Well, you're really the one with the issue.
好吧 你果然是那个让人不爽的人
It's not my issue. We both have the issue.
这不是我一个人的问题 这是我们俩的问题
It's both of our issue that you were supposed
这是一个我们俩都有的 你应该代表我们俩
to express to our son on behalf of both of us.
跟我们的儿子谈的问题
Sorry. It's not just her.
对不起 这不只是她一个人
We are both in agreement that things have hit a breaking point for your Mom.
我们都认同你妈妈已经到了崩溃的临界点了
Relax.
放轻松
So, you know, Hutch and I are totally focused on finding a new place.
所以 你知道 Hutch和我正在尽力找一个新的地方
I mean, there might be a little overlap
我是说 可能会有一些耽搁吧
where Kenny has to bunk with you guys for a couple months, but, you know, trust me.
Kenny要在你们这儿再打几个月地铺 但是 你知道 相信我嘛
I'm on it.
我在想办法了
What? He said he's on it.
又怎么了? 他都说了他在想办法了
Oh, Axl's on it. I feel so much better.
哦 Axl在想办法了 我感觉真是好多了
Boo!
Boo!
Sue? Surprise!
Sue? 惊喜吧!
What are you doing here? Oh, I've missed you so much.
你怎么回来了? 哦 我想死你了
Oh, so are you staying over? Please stay over.
哦 你留下来过夜嘛? 拜托你一定要留下来过夜
Oh, wait. It's your first college Halloween.
哦 等一下 这是你第一个大学万圣节
You've probably got parties to get back to.
你应该有什么趴体要去吧
Actually, I tried to plan this non-drinking Halloween bash,
实际上 我想计划办一个不喝酒的万圣节盛会
but since the only names on the sign-up sheet were
但是既然报名来参加的都是一些
"yeah, right," and "nerd,"
“哦 好吧” 和书呆子
I decided to ride out the night with you guys.
我觉得还是开车回来和你们一起过比较好
Oh, honey. This is gonna be so much fun.
哦 亲爱的 这会很有趣的
Hey, why don't we put the fire pit in the driveway and hand out candy?
嘿 我们干嘛不在路中心点个火堆然后开始分糖呢?
I heard Kelly ripa said she did that with her daughter once,
我听说Kelly Ripa有一次和她的女儿做了这个
and I always wanted us to do it, but then I forgot.
我一直跟你一起做 但是我忘了
Yeah!
好啊!
Whoo!
哇!
Come on, Ref! Aw, Ref!
上啊 Ref 哦 Ref
All right, listen, since Sue came home,
好了 听着 既然Sue回家了
she and I are gonna do the Kelly ripa-fire-pit thing
我们俩要去做那个Kelly Ripa 篝火
you boys thought was dumb.
你们男生觉得这很蠢
Wait. Sue is staying here tonight? Did she clear that with anybody?
等一下 Sue今晚要回来过夜? 她跟任何人说了嘛?
She doesn't have to clear it with anybody. She lives here.
她不需要跟任何人说这个 这是她的家
I'm just saying. It's a slippery slope.
我就是说 这有点难办啊
Good luck getting Kenny out of her bed. It's like wrestling an alligator.
祝你好运吧 把Kenny从她床上弄起来就跟和一条鳄鱼摔跤一样
Anyway, I am going to need you, Mike, to take Brick trick-or-treating.
总之 我需要你帮忙 Mike 带着Brick去挨家挨户要糖去
Aw, come on. Kenny got us the football package.
哦 拜托了 Kenny给我们买♥♥了一套橄榄球用具
Aren't you getting a little old for trick-or-treating, anyway?
你不觉得你已经过了去挨家挨户要糖的年纪了嘛?
Actually, I'm just going to get candy for Cindy. She gave me a whole list.
事实上 我只是需要给Cindy买♥♥点儿糖 她给了我一个单子
Most of it's name brand, and she won't accept anything fun size,
糖的牌子的单子 而且她不要任何不正常的量装
so you're gonna have to drive me to Orson Heights.
所以你要开车送我去Orson Heights
I'm watching three TVs here, Frankie. I'm like Elvis.
我在这儿看着三台电视机 Frankie 我就像猫王一样
You know, if things had gone down differently in the kitchen,
你知道 如果厨房♥里的东西变得不一样了
we might've been able to work something out.
我们得想个办法出来了
Yeah, you knew I was gonna get back at you.
是啊 你知道的我还会回来跟你说这个事儿的
You just didn't think it would happen this quick.
你只是没想到这么快
It's cool. Kenny can record the games for you.
没事的 Kenny会帮你把节目录下来的
Can't you, Kenny?
你会吗 Kenny?
Thanks, Kenny! Yeah. Thanks, Kenny.
谢谢 kenny 是啊谢谢Kenny
Ooh, trick-or-treaters already.
哦 要糖的已经来了
Oh, Rita.
哦 Rita
Hey, everybody, it's Rita Glossner. Hi, Rita.
嘿 伙计们 这是Rita Glossner 嗨 Rita
You seen my boy? Which one?
你看见我儿子了嘛? 哪一个?
What are you saying? Just that you have more than one boy.
你在说什么? 就是说你有不止一个儿子
Yeah, I know that. I don't need you judging me.
还用你说 我不需要你来评判我
No, a-all I meant was...
不 我只是说
Last I see him, he was digging around in your yard.
我上一次看见他的时候 他在你的后院里挖土
You got to stop planting things he wants.
你不许再种那些他想要的东西了
Like our mailbox?
比如我们的邮箱?
So, where was the last place you saw the little guy?
那么 你上次是在哪儿看见了那个小家伙?
Why you asking so many questions?
你问这么多干嘛?
I'm just trying to help. I don't need your handouts.
我只是想帮忙 用不着
Okay. I think I'll go back inside now. Yeah. You do that.
好吧 我觉得我现在要进去了 是啊 你进去吧
You just keep looking down at the rest of us from your ivory tower.
你就从你的象牙塔里高高在上地鄙视我们其余的人吧
Where the hell have you been?!
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了?
None of your damn business! Here's your stupid maxi pads.
关你屁事! 这是你要的超大号♥卫生巾!
Okeydoke.
好吧好吧
Well, all's well that ends well, I guess.
看来一切平安无事嘛 我猜
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
I'm taking this pumpkin.
我要把这个南瓜拿走
You don't need both, one percenter.
你不需要两个南瓜 上等人
Have fun, you two. Take lots of pictures.
你们俩玩的开心 记得多拍点照片
Candy.
糖
Well, this is depressing.
好吧 这可真是压抑
I know!
我知道!
Where all the princesses and puppy dogs and flower-pot babies?
那些小公举 小狗狗 和打扮成的一朵花的小孩儿们去哪儿了?
Yeah, we're just getting the gross, pimply teenagers
是啊 他们就这么变成了这些恶心的满脸痘的少年们
with the meaty hands, going, "gimme, gimme."
就会伸着手喊 给我给我
You know, that's why I don't buy name-brand candy anymore.
你知道吗 这就是我为什么不再买♥♥那些叫得上名字的牌子的糖了
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表