剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Nope. Ears. They're beautiful.
不 是耳朵 她的耳朵真的很漂亮
Those things have never seen the sun.
她耳朵从没晒过太阳
I couldn't think of congruent triangles...
看着她那对雪白的耳朵...
only those damn porcelain ears.
我完全解不了全等三角形的题
You're an ear man.
看来你是个恋耳癖啊
That's, uh...
这真...
really weird.
怪异啊
But, hey, it's not like
不过你也不是
you're the first guy to be brought down by a woman.
第一个栽在女人手里的家伙
That goes all the way back to Greek mythology.
早在希腊神话里就有这事了
There's, uh...
比如...
Janet of Troy,
特洛伊里的Janet
um, Achilles' heel...that has something to do with a woman.
还有阿基里斯的脚跟啦...也跟女人有关
And I think we have winter 'cause of a woman.
我觉得我们有冬天也是因为某个女人
Hey, the school posted the scores.
学校把分数贴出来了
I got a 99%.
我得了九十九
Wait. What if Cindy got 100%?
等下 要是Cindy得了一百分怎么办?
I got to know.
我得弄清楚
Who else?
还有谁呢?
There's, um, the Beatles. And the Flintstones.
还有 额 披头士和摩登原始人
Wilma messed Fred up pretty good.
Wilma把Fred弄得好惨的
She got a 98%! I'm the valedictorian!
她九十八分! 我是毕业生致辞代表啦!
All hail the nerdiest in the land!
全世界最大的书呆子万岁!
This one is on the house.
这杯我请了
I'll tell ya, with Mike off the case,
跟你讲 Mike不管这事后
things were running a lot smoother.
事情顺利多了
The kids were at a party 7.6 miles away,
孩子们在七点六英里以外的地方开聚会
and everything was fine.
一切都妥妥的
Have you been watching the dots? Sue's in a ditch.
你有没有看软件上的小点啊? Sue掉到沟里去了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
The app...it's saying Sue is in a ditch.
那个应用...显示Sue掉到沟里了
You said you had this. What if I hadn't checked?
你说你会看着的 要是我没看见这个怎么办?
All right, calm down a second. Are you sure?
好 先冷静一下 你确定是这样吗?
Look at the dots.
你看这些点
It says Axl's in some house
显示着Axl在谁家屋子里
and Sue's over there by the side of the road.
而Sue却在马路旁边
Okay, that's a ditch...next to a dump.
是啊 那是条沟...旁边还有个垃圾箱
Oh, my God. Did you call the kids?
我的天啊 你给他们打电♥话♥了吗?
Yeah, neither one's picking up.
打了 他们都不接
Where you going?
你要去哪?
I'm going to the ditch.
我去那条沟
All right, I'm coming, too.
好吧 我也去
Just give me a minute to put on a bra.
等我先穿个内衣啊
There's no time for that.
没时间了
Fine. Then we'll take my car.
好吧 那就开我的车去
I have a bra in it.
里面有件内衣
Oh, my God.
天啦噜
Three amazing Orson parties in one week.
一周里去了三场酷炫的奥森派对
This is what Oscar season must feel like for Jennifer Lawrence.
大表姐奥斯卡那一阵子肯定也是这么忙
That's weird. Why are all the lights on?
有点诡异 家里的灯怎么是亮的?
Mom? Dad?
妈? 爸?
Well, they couldn't have gone anywhere.
他们不可能出去啊
Mom's purse is here.
妈妈的钱包在这呢
They're not in their bedroom, and Mom's car is gone,
他们也不在卧室 妈妈的车也不在
but the doughnut place closes at midnight,
但是甜甜圈半夜十二点就关了
so where would she be?
那她现在会在哪呢?
Where could they have gone?
他们能去哪呢?
God, Mom and Dad are always on our case
天哪 爸妈老是唠叨我们说
about letting someone know if you're gonna be out late,
如果晚归要跟家里人说一下
and -- Oh-ho-ho-ho -- All right.
这下 吼吼吼 好了
I see what they're doing.
我知道他们在干嘛了
A little dose of our own medicine.
故意吓我们 让我们自食其果
Okay.
好啦
You can come out now.
你们可以出来了
This is getting freaky. I'm gonna call.
情况越来越诡异了啊 我还是打个电♥话♥吧
Where did they go?
他们去哪了呢?
I'll tell you where they are.
我告诉你他们在哪吧
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
I got an app so I can track them.
我有个应用 可以追踪他们
Oh, my God.
天呐
You do worry about Mom and Dad.
你还是会担心爸妈的
Eugh. Barf.
呕
I just use it so I know
我用这个只是为了知道
when it's safe to come home and throw a party in the house
什么时候回来开派对比较安全
or soak in their tube or steal some deli meats.
或者什么时候能回来再他们浴缸泡个澡 或者偷点肉吃
She's not picking up.
她没接
That's weird.
怪了
It says they're in a ditch.
上面显示他们在一条沟里
What?!
什么?!
Oh, no.
哦 不是吧
I saw this story online
我在网上看过一个故事
about bored people who kidnap and murder random victims
说会有无聊的人随机的绑♥架♥谋杀陌生人
just for kicks.
单纯为了找乐子
They're horrible. They kill for thrills.
这种人太可怕了 为了刺♥激♥杀人
They're thrill killers!
他们是快♥感♥杀人犯!
No way.
不会吧
No one would ever want Mom and Dad.
谁会想要爸妈
That is not true. Mom is really cute.
才不是 妈妈很好的
Someone would totally want to kill her!
肯定会有人想杀她的!
Okay, let's go.
好了 咱们出发吧
Axl? Sue?!
Axl? Sue?!
I don't like this. Should we call 911?
感觉不妙啊 要不要报♥警♥?
Found them!
找到啦!
Mom! Oh, Mom!
妈妈! 哦 妈妈!
Oh, my God. You're okay. Oh.
哦 天呐 你们没事
What the hell?
怎么回事?
Why don't you answer your damn phone?
你们怎么不接电♥话♥?
Why don't you answer your phone?
你们怎么不接?
We were worried sick about you.
我们都快急死了
What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?
大半夜的你们在这干嘛呢?
Looking for you. Why weren't you in the ditch?
找你们啊 你们怎么不在沟里?
The dot says you're in the ditch.
定位的点点显示你们在沟里啊
What? Oh, my God. Are you tracking us?
啥? 天呐 你在跟踪我们?
This is such an invasion of privacy.
简直是对隐私极大的侵犯
This is America. I could sue you.
这可是美国 我可以告你们
How did you know where we were?
你们怎么知道我们在这?
Axl's been tracking you on his phone for years.
Axl用他的手♥机♥跟踪你们的定位很多年了
He's also the reason the lunch meat goes down so fast.
家里午饭吃的肉少的那么快也是因为他
Okay, yes, but as the oldest child,
好吧 好吧 但是作为家里的长子
it is my responsibility to keep tabs on you guys.
我有责任盯着点你们俩
As people get older, they wander off.
人年纪大了 就瞎溜达
The real lesson here is you still don't trust us.
现在真正的原因是你们还是不信任我们
I thought we settled this. I said, "Whatever."
我以为我们已经讨论完这件事了 我都说了 爱咋咋地
We thought Sue was in a ditch, and we came to the rescue.
我们以为Sue掉进了沟里 于是我们就来救她了
I'm not going to apologize for that.
我才不会因为这个而道歉
Well, maybe your phone is wrong, or maybe you're misreading it.
可能是你手♥机♥显示错了 也可能是你看错了
No offense, but your typeface is already set as big as it can go.
没别的意思 但是你手♥机♥的字体已经调到最大了
Well, this wouldn't be the first time
这已经不是第一次
you weren't where you said you were gonna be.
你们并不在本来说好要去的地方
That's right.
没错
Dad has been tracking you all week.
爸爸已经跟踪了你们一个礼拜
Dad?
爸爸?
Hey, the tracking was your mom's idea.
跟踪是你们妈妈的注意
You want to talk about saying you're in one place
你真的想提到这个”声称去某地
when you're really in another,
其实去的地方另有其他“的话题吗
Miss I'm at Curves when I'm really at Cracker Barrel.
这位”我去健身了其实根本就是去吃东西”小姐
Yeah, well, I know that
是啊 我知道
sometimes you sit in your car at the end of the street
有时候晚上你会把车停在街头 在里面呆上半个小时
for half an hour before you come home at night.
之后才回家
Yeah, I understood it when the kids were little,
孩子们小的时候我还能理解
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表