剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Can I come back tomorrow and take another crack?
我能明天再来试一下吗?
Nope, nope, nope, nope. It's done.
不行 不行 不行 不行 这事过去了
We had a window, and we just didn't hit it.
我们有过机会 但是没有把握住
But, uh, don't worry. I'll use you again.
不过 别担心 我还会再用到你的
Have a good night.
晚安
Really, Frankie? The roving rev?
讲真 Frankie? 流动牧师都找来了?
Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do.
对不起 但是我真不知还能做什么了
I mean, all you do is walk around here, staring out windows.
我是说 你整天就在这走来走去 要不就是盯着窗外发呆
You know, a regular-size person radiates about this much mopey.
你造么 一个正常体型的人会发散出这么多的阴郁气息
But you're big, so you make this big mope cloud that just covers everything.
但是你块头大 所以你带着这么一大♥片♥阴云 把所有东西都给笼罩了
I told you. I just need a little time. It'll pass.
我跟你说了 我只是需要一些时间 会过去的
Will it, Mike? Will it pass?
会吗 Mike? 会过去吗?
'Cause you've been saying it'll pass, and guess what... It's still here.
因为你一直说着它会过去 不过你猜怎么着...并没有
Okay.
好吧
You really want to know what's bugging me?
你真的想知道我有什么烦心事?
Yes! Have I not made myself clear until now?
当然了! 我都这样了 还没表达清楚自己的意思吗?
Fine. You're turning 50.
好吧 你快50岁了
Wait, what? Yeah, I know.
-等等 什么? - 是啊 我知道
It's just... I don't know. It's just bugging me.
只是...我也说不清 只是让人很心烦
You're bugged that I'm turning 50?
你因为我快50了而烦心?
Your birthday's coming up, and suddenly, it just hit me...
你生日快到了 然后我突然就意识到...
I'm gonna be married to a 50-year-old woman.
我就要和一个50岁的女人做夫妻了
Oh, my God. Seriously? You turned 50 over a year ago.
哦 我的神呐 你讲真呢? 你一年多以前就50了
Yeah, it didn't bug me the same way.
是啊 不过两件事烦心的情况是不一样的
Really, Mike? Really? You're stealing my midlife crisis.
真的 Mike? 说真的呢? 你简直是在抢我的中年危机
So, what, you want to have an affair? Hmm?
那怎么着 你想搞个婚外情 恩?
You want a new wife now? Is that it?
还是想换个新老婆? 就这样?
No. You're... Fine.
不是 你..还行
But this isn't about you. This is about us getting old.
问题不是你 问题在于我们在变老
Hell, I read that Fonzie is turning 70.
麻蛋 我那天读到方兹(美剧happy days中人物)都70了
What kind of world do we live in where the Fonz is 70?
我们到底生活在什么样的世界啊 方兹都70了
Okay, I...
好吧 我...
I guess I'm just kind of surprised
我想我只是有点诧异吧
'cause you don't usually have these type of feelings, or any feelings, really.
因为你不经常有种这些感觉 或者说任何感觉
You think I don't know that? I'm pissed at myself. I'm a stupid cliche.
你以为我不知道? 我在生自己的气呢 这样就成了满口陈词滥调的蠢蛋了
I feel like I'm one of Sue's posters.
我感觉自己就像是sue的那些海报一样
Okay, you're kind of scaring me now.
好吧 你现在这样吓到我了
You know, it's like when you get turbulence and the flight attendant sits down
就像是在飞机上遇到气流 空姐们会坐下来
and you know it's time to panic.
然后你就知道该是惊慌的时候了
You're my flight attendant. So stand up and get the beverage cart moving.
你就是我的空姐 所以说赶紧站起来推着餐车动起来
I will.
我会的
I told you it'll pass, but you keep prying and sending reverends with ukuleles.
我说了会过去的 但你老旁敲侧击 还叫来个弹尤克里里的牧师
I told him to go around.
我跟他说让他委婉一点的
Look, this isn't that big a deal.
听我说 这真不是件什么大事
I-I-I just... lately, I've been feeling...
我 我只是...最近 我觉得...
I don't know.
我也说不上来
In my life, I always know what the next thing is,
我这一生中 总是知道下一件事会是什么
and I just do the next thing and the next thing.
于是就下一件下一件这样做下去
And now with the kids off at school and the house half empty,
现在孩子们都去了学校 家里面也空了一半
I don't know what the next thing is.
我不知道下面该做什么了
And then when I think about it, and...All I could come up with is death.
然后当我去想的时候...我能想到的全是死亡
Well, maybe we should be like those bone-density people.
也许我们应该像那些骨密度什么的人一样
You know, the ones in the commercial?
就是广♥告♥里那些?
They take the bone-density stuff,
他们吃下什么增强骨密度的东西
and then their bones are strong and they end up living an active lifestyle,
然后他们的骨头就强硬了 然后就过上了积极健康的生活
you know, refurbishing furniture together,
重新一起给家具翻新
walking through the woods with big visors on.
带着遮阳帽穿越森林
That was a miserable weekend.
这周末可真是衰到家了
I was at 12 libraries,
我去了12个图书馆
and I didn't get a chance to read a single book.
却没有机会读一本书
Do you know what that's like for a person like me?
你知道对我这样的人来说 这是什么感觉吗?
Yeah, it's kind of like not getting to kiss Logan.
知道 就好像没有亲到logan一样
I was this close!
就差这么一点点了!
Now, before you freak out, we don't want to be here, either.
你们先别反应过激 我们也不想呆在这的
Apparently, Derek and Andy were not the badass landlords we thought they were.
原来 derek和andy不是我们以为的牛逼房♥东
Our real landlord is some dingus named Mr. Callen
我们真正的房♥东是个压根不认识的家伙一位callen先生
who red-tagged our house and kicked us out.
他给我们的房♥子贴了红标签然后把我们赶出来了
Hang on. You got evicted? Yeah.
- 等等 你们被赶出来了? - 是啊
Apparently, our house is deemed "unfit for human habitation,"
显然 我们的房♥子被鉴定为"不适宜人类居住"
but, I mean, shouldn't that be our judgment?
但是 我是说 那不应该由我们来决定吗?
Mom! Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom!
妈 妈 妈 妈 妈!
Okay, and the worst part is, what if Logan thinks I ditched him?
好吧 最糟的是 万一logan以为是我丢下他了怎么办?
He doesn't have my phone number, and the number I have for him
他没有我的号♥码 然后我这里存的他的号♥码
is one number off, but I don't know which one it is.
有一位不对 但我又不知道是哪一位
What am I supposed to do, just start dialing numbers?
我该怎么办 就开始瞎试号♥码吗?
Anyway, we're gonna be crashing here for the next couple of weeks till we figure it out.
无论怎样 我们会在这里暂住几周直到我们弄清楚怎么办
We're gonna crash here? - I appreciate it, Mr. heck.
- 我们会在这里暂住? - 非常感谢 heck先生
And I hate to be a burden, but is there a way
我不想给你们添麻烦 不过可不可以
we could set up a shower schedule or something?
安排一个冲凉时间表什么的?
Turns out... All this life crap
原来...生活中这些破烂的琐事
is just one big distraction from death.
分散你大部分的注意力让你不去想死的事
But it's a pretty good one.
这是不错的分散
So that's why you got to keep the hope peas on the shelf.
所以 才要一直把希望之豆摆在架子上
And for the love of God, stay too busy to think.
还有 千万别忘了 让自己保持忙碌 无闲瞎想
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表