剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna.
我不开
What? Of course you're gonna.
啥?你当然要开了
This -- this is the year of Sue.
这 - -今年是Sue之年呀
You've got big things coming.
有大事会发生呢
I do, and I don't think it's being in a sorority.
确实有 但是我觉得不是加入姐妹户
What if I got in?
如果我进了呢?
That would mean that next year I would be a person
那就意味着明年我将会成为
who helped make someone feel like this.
让其他人这样的一员
Don't be silly.
别犯傻了
Yeah, it hurts now, but I'll get over it.
是啊 这会儿挺难受的 但是过一阵子就好了
Believe me.
相信我
I am all about sisterhood and philanthropy,
我绝对支持姐妹情谊和博爱精神
but ever since the candle ceremony,
但是自从那个蜡烛仪式
I can't stop thinking about that book.
我就一直在想那本书
And now I wonder -- maybe we're not
而现在我想——也许我们不应该
supposed to just sit around
只是坐在那
waiting for someone to love us enough to make us real.
等着被别人爱 才让自己变得真实
Maybe it's our job to love someone else
也许我们应该主动去爱别人
for them to become real.
让他们变的真实
We're not the rabbit.
我们不是兔子
We're the boy!
我们是那个男孩!
Wow.
哇
That must have been some ceremony.
你们这个仪式真是了不起啊
All right, come on. Let's get out of here.
好了 来吧 咱们走
Wait.
等等
Don't you even want to know if you got in?
你就不想知道自己是不是进了?
Nope, didn't get in.
没 没进
Come on, you're just saying that
得了吧 你这样说
to make me feel better.
只是为了让我好受
Honestly, I didn't.
说实话 真没有
Oh, wow. You really didn't.
哦 哇 你真没进
I...
我...
I have all these weird, unfamiliar feelings inside.
我现在内心有各种奇怪的 不熟悉的感觉
Is this what rejection is?
这就是被拒绝吗?
Yep.
没错
Luckily, you're with a pro.
不过幸运的是 这方面我是行家
Now, here's what you're gonna want to do --
现在呢 你可以这样做——
cry.
哭
But not into your pillow,
但是不要抱着枕头哭
'cause you're gonna have to sleep on it later.
因为过会你还得用枕头睡觉呢
I suggest a sweatshirt or...
我推荐运动衫或者...
So, Sue had found a sister, just not the sorority kind.
就这样 Sue有了个姐妹 但不是姐妹会的那种
And the brochures were right.
而小册子说的没错
If you go through rush,
如果你穿过激流
sometimes you do find exactly what you're looking for.
有时确实能发现你要找的东西
And as for Brick, well, we finally did go bowling.
至于Brick 我们两个最终还是去打保龄球了
This is gonna be fun, huh?
一定会很有趣的 哈?
Hey, maybe we can even grab some dinner after.
嘿 打完球也许我们可以去吃点东西呢
You know, next time we go to the mall,
你说 下次咱们去商场
I think I'm gonna buy a shirt.
我觉得我要买♥♥件衬衫
Me too.
我也是
I'm gonna get a tasteful zombie shirt that girls would like.
我要买♥♥件妹子们喜欢的那种有品味的僵尸衬衫
Ooh. You know, I could help.
哦 我可以帮忙啊
After the dark-wash jeans,
自从买♥♥了那个深色水洗牛仔裤
I really feel like I'm developing a sense of style.
我真的觉得自己有了些品味
A person can only wear so much stripes.
不能一直穿条纹啊
I guess it was the natural order of things,
大概这就是世物的自然规律吧
and it was good Brick finally had a friend.
再说Brick终于有个朋友了 也是件好事
I mean, he didn't talk to me the whole night.
我是说 他一整晚都没和我说过话
I was basically the chauffeur.
基本上我就是当个司机
But that's okay,
不过这也没关系
'cause he'll be driving soon enough.
因为很快他就能自己开车了
And who knows?
谁知道呢?
This could be the last time I ever get to be his chauffeur.
也许这是我最后一次可以开车载他呢
And I was going to enjoy every minute of it.
所以我要享受这过程中的每一分每一秒
请联♥系♥QQ群:428872140
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表