剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道?
You just come in here and drop a bomb like this
你就这么走进来 扔一颗炸♥弹♥
and all you've got is "I don't know"?!
然后你所有知道的就是“我不知道”?!
Well, III... Well, IIII...
这个 我... 这个 我...
You got to have my back here!
你得挺我!
When mom flirted with that bag boy,
当妈妈和那个卖♥♥包的男孩调情的时候
I got his name and his Walmart I.D. Number.
我拿到了他的名字和他的沃尔玛员工编号♥
Look, Brick, I didn't ask to be involved in this.
听着 Brick 我没有要求卷入这一切
Well, you're in it now.
你现在已经牵扯进来了啊
You can't just give me this half-baked information.
你不能给我一半的信息
You got to go back there and get me some answers!
你得出去给我找点答案回来
No way. I'm out, Brick.
不可能 Brick 我退出
She kicked my car.
她踢了我的车
Yeah, she's unpredictable.
对啊 她神秘莫测
That's one of the things I find exciting about her.
那是我觉得关于她非常兴奋的事情之一
Well, look, you're in the seventh grade...
听着 你现在在读七年级
Eighth. Eighth.
八 八
My point is that you can handle this by yourself.
我的意思是 你可以自己解决这个事情
You don't need me.
你不需要我的帮助
Good talk.
谈话很成功
Want the door open or closed?
门是关着还是开着?
I'll close it.
我还是关住好了
This tree has been here for hundreds of years,
这棵树在这已经有几百年了
and now they want to tear it down to put up a java Jerry's.
现在他们想摧毁它 来建一个Java Jerry咖啡店
Do we really need another corporation
我们真的需要另一个
who are bankrupting America? Hi.
在让美国破产的企业? 嗨
And when we... Hi. Sorry.
当我们... 嗨 不好意思
I-I-I don't mean to interrupt your tirade,
我我我不是故意想打扰你演说的
but I couldn't help noticing that you're a very deep person.
但是我情不自禁的注意到你是一个非常有深度的人
Were you always that way,
你是天生就这样
or is that something you had to learn?
还是你是慢慢学得有深度的?
I see your coffee cup, tree murderer!
我看到你的马克杯了 树之谋杀者!
Corporate stooge!
无良企业家!
You can't run away from your hypocrisy!
你的伪善会被揭露的!
Shame!
耻辱!
Shame!
耻辱!
Thank you for holding...
感谢您的等待...
You got me the wrong lunch.
你给我买♥♥错午餐了
What a fulfilling day.
多么充实的一天呀
He's not home.
他不在家
Thank god. I am exhausted.
感谢上天 累死本宝宝了
Ugh, my god.
简直恶心 上帝啊
Work sucks.
工作真讨厌
Rub my feet.
给我揉揉脚
I'm not rubbing your smelly feet.
我才不给你按♥摩♥你的臭脚呢
Come on, Mike, please?
求你啦 Mike
All right.
好伐
Really get your thumbs in there.
大拇指用力
Ugh, I hate my job.
我恨我的破工作
They made it sound so great at the convention
他们在展示会上说的那么好听
with all the incentives and prizes.
各种奖项啦 说话那么激励 走上人生巅峰
Yeah. I thought you were gonna win us an escalade.
嗯哼 我们都以为你会赢回来个凯迪拉克呢
Pfft! Fat chance.
不可能
Our office is 104th in the nation.
我们企业在国内排名104
Yeah, we're back to winning the lottery
好吧 那我们继续指望赢彩票
or you finding a diamond at the quarry.
或者是你在采石场找见一个钻石了啊
God, it sucks, Mike. I thought my last job was bad.
天哪 气死我了 Mike 我以为我上一个工作就够糟了
This job is baaaa... etter than ever.
这个居然更 是不能再好了
Don't ask.
别问我发生了什么
Professor Grant, I'm sorry.
Grant教授 我很抱歉
I just can't give you what you want.
我就是不能给你你想要的
And believe me, I tried.
相信我 我试过了
I talked to a crazy guy.
我还一个疯子说话了
I watched an Anderson Cooper marathon.
我把Anderson Cooper的片子都看了一遍
I stayed up all night listening to Joni Mitchell albums.
我熬夜听了一晚上听Joni Mitchell的专辑
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Look, I know you think being deep is important,
听着 我知道你觉得思想深奥是很重要的
but I think other things are important.
但是我觉得别的事情更重要
Like seeing the best in people,
比如看到别人的闪光点啦
and believing that the human spirit is what gives us the gift
还有相信人道精神是让我们有天赋
to face the world with curiosity and optimism.
来用好奇心和乐观主义来面对世界
It's nothing personal.
我就是就事论事
You are obviously very deep and intelligent
你很明显是一个很深奥很聪明
and a little bit handsome, and that's great,
还有一点英俊的人 这很好
but you just can't take someone who has thought one way
但是你不能让一个在过去一生中
their whole life and convince them to think your way.
用一种方式思考的人 来用你的角度看事情
I am never gonna understand your side of things,
我永远也不会理解你眼中的世界
and you are never gonna understand mine.
而你也永远不会理解我看世界的方式
And the more you force me to do it,
你越是强迫我
the angrier I am gonna get,
我就越生气
and we are just gonna go at each other forever!
然后我们就成为永世的宿敌辣!
It's never gonna work!
这永远不会成功的!
That's it.
这就是了
Right there.
就这种
What's it? Right where?
哪就是了? 是哪种?
That's the crack I was talking about.
那就是我一直想要的分歧
Really?
真的?
Yes, yes!
对 没错!
That's the passion I wanted to see.
那就是我想见到的热情
I want you to argue with me.
我想让你来跟我争论
Take a stand. Paint a painting.
找到你的立场 画一幅画
Go and see a band that you thought you hated.
去看一个你以为你很讨厌的乐队
That's what college is about.
这才是大学生活的真谛
Do it.
一定要去
I will.
我会的
I will do it. Right now.
我现在就去
And I am not saying that to be agreeable.
我说这个也不是为了同意你说的话
I get it. I get it!
我懂了 我懂了!
We will argue later.
咱们等会儿再辩论
Turns out, there was a recipe after all.
然而 人生真的有一个配方
With a dash of enlightenment and a scoop of tough love,
一点豁然省悟 一勺严厉的爱
Sue cracked herself open
她撬开了她自己
and found more than just rainbows and unicorns.
找到了比童话世界更多的东西
It was still mostly rainbows and unicorns,
当然 大部分还是很童话
'cause let's face it, Sue is always gonna be Sue.
毕竟 Sue还是Sue
Sure, look up in the sky
没错 抬头看看天空吧
and ignore all the problems down here!
那就会解决人生所有问题
Sheep!
羊!
I know you said don't ask, but I have to ask.
我知道你说过别问 但是我必须得问
Why do you have a bird?
你为什么突然有只鸟?
Why do I have a bird?
为什么我有只鸟?
I have a bird because apparently,
很明显 我有一只鸟是因为
when you're a businessman,
当你是一个生意人的时候
you get to do lots of important stuff,
你可以做很多很重要的事情
like, uh, picking up your boss' crap from the dry-cleaners.
比如 从干洗店拿你上司的破东西
But when he forgets to give you his ticket,
但是当他忘了把干洗票给你的时候
you get to spend a half-hour
你就得用半个小时
trying to convince "Dave the manager"
说服Dave经理
that you're not trying to steal your boss' golf shirts,
你没想偷你上司的高尔夫T裇
which makes you late to the vet,
结果就让你见兽医见迟了
where you're taking his sick bird,
你本来是要带着他生病的鸟过去
but the guy won't take the bird
但是那个人居然不肯收他的鸟
because it's one minute after 6:00,
就因为仅仅六点过一分
so you get to go to the pharmacy
然后呢 你就得去药店
where you beg them to give you the bird's medicine
去求别人给你那鸟的药
which, they inform you, has to be applied every two hours
然后 他们告诉你 每过两个小时
to the bird's butt.
就得在鸟的屁♥股♥上上一次药
But what they don't tell you is where on the bird is the butt.
但是他们不跟你说 鸟的屁♥股♥在哪
This is officially the lowest moment of my life.
这真的是我的人生最黑暗的时刻
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表