剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
The world has seen some great homecomings...
这个世界见证了许多伟大的凯♥旋♥...
Soldiers returning from war, astronauts returning from space,
士兵们从战争中归来 宇航员从太空中凯♥旋♥
and Sue returning from college after 17 days.
还有 Sue 从她上了17天的大学中回来
I'm home!
我回来啦!
I missed you guys so much!
我太想你们大伙了!
No one's ever been this excited to come into this house.
还从没有人这么兴奋地进过这个房♥子
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Oh! And Brick! Oh, I am so happy to see you.
哦! 还有Brick! 哦 我看到你超开心
There's a girl in my playwriting club who had a twin brother at birth
在我编剧社团里有个姑娘 她出生时候有个双胞胎弟弟
who was just this cluster of cells.
他其实就是一团细胞
He was like a tennis ball attached to her shoulder.
他就像一颗网球长在她的肩膀上
And she says ever since they had it removed,
她还说 自从他们摘除了这个球
she feels like something is missing.
她总觉得少了什么东西
And it made me appreciate how lucky I am to have you.
这让我对能幸运地拥有你心存感激
It's your turn to empty the dishwasher.
该你去清理洗碗机了
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
It is so much smaller than I remember.
这比我记忆里的要小好多啊
The sink, the window! Don't forget the dishwasher.
这洗碗池 还有窗户! 别忘了洗碗机
And the cabinet! Mm!
还有橱柜! 嗯!
Remember how this one always used to come off its hinge
还记得这个东西总是会在我打开它的时候
and hit me in the head when I opened it?
从合页上掉下 砸到我头么?
Ohh!
哦!
You moved the toaster? I like it.
你移开了烤面包机? 我喜欢
I call it my kitchen remodel.
我把这叫做我的厨房♥重装
Hey, how's your roommate situation? Oh, much better.
嘿 你室友的问题怎么样了? 哦 好多了
I think Holly just needed to get to know me.
我觉得Holly只是需要多了解我
Where are my doughnuts?
我的甜甜圈在哪?
What? My doughnuts.
什么? 我的甜甜圈
When Axl came home for the first time,
Axl第一次回家来的时候
you had doughnuts for him.
你给了他甜甜圈
Aww.
噢噢
Ah.
啊
Toaster's not there anymore.
烤面包机已经不在那里了
That one is gonna take some getting used to.
这个要花点时间来习惯
Oh.
哦
I have been away for way too long. I just need to come home sooner next time.
我离开太久了 我下次应该再早点回来
I don't think you could.
我不觉得还能更早了(这次回来已经够早了= =)
Okay, I am gonna go put my stuff away.
好了 我要收拾我的东西了
I have so much planned. I'm gonna go see Brad, stop by Spudsy's.
我有超多的计划 我要去看Brad 再去下Spudsy's
But don't worry. I am still gonna make plenty of time for family!
不过别担心 我还是会给家人留很多时间的!
Oh, my God! My room! Why is the old fax machine on my bed?
哦 天啊! 我的房♥间! 为什么旧传真机在我床上?
I'll move it!
我会移开的它的!
Oh, and the dog's sleeping in your closet now.
哦 还有 狗现在睡在你的衣柜里
Where's our motorcycle?
我们的摩托车呢?
Uh, if you mean my motorcycle that I just bought for myself, it's in the garage.
呃 如果你是说我买♥♥给我自己的摩托车 它在车♥库♥
I don't know where yours is.
我不知道你的在哪
What does that mean? It means you're not riding it.
什么意思? 意思就是你不许骑它
Wh... come on! That's bogus!
靠... 别这样! 你瞎说!
I was made to ride a bike.
我天生就是骑车的料
This kid idolizes me.
这孩子可崇拜我了
You don't let me ride that motorcycle, his whole universe falls apart.
你不让我骑摩托 他的小宇宙就崩塌了
It's your turn to take out the garbage. This is ridiculous! I am an adult!
该你倒垃圾了 太扯了! 我是个成年人!
Mom, make him give me the keys!
妈妈 让他给我钥匙!
Are you kidding me? I don't even want your Dad riding it.
你在逗我么? 我都不想让你♥爸♥爸骑
God forbid if something should happen to him, I could get over it.
老天保佑不会这样 如果他发生了什么事情 我还能挺过去
If something happened to you, I would never get over it.
要是你出了什么事情 我就永远都挺不过去了
What? I said, "God forbid."
什么? 我说了 "老天保佑不会这样"
Give me one good reason you can ride that motorcycle and I can't.
给我一个你能骑但我不能骑的好理由
It's a dangerous piece of machinery,
这是一种危险的机器
I have more experience than you, I'm smarter than you,
我比你更有经验 我比你更聪明
and I'm older than you, so I'm closer to death.
我比你年龄更大 所以我比你更早死
And apparently, your Mom's okay with that.
而且很显然 你妈觉得无所谓
Okay, so I just wait for you to die,
好了 所以我就是要等到你死了
inherit the motorcycle, then ride it to your funeral.
继承你的摩托车 然后骑着它去你的葬礼
Axl! Oh, my God!
Axl! 我的天!
Oh, wait, I just saw you yesterday.
哦 等一下 我昨天刚见过你
Since we're all here, now's a good time to spin the chore chart.
鉴于我们都在这儿 现在是个转转家务表的好时候
Damn it.
我去
Even unannounced, it's always nice to have family home.
虽然不明说 但家人都在家总是一件开心的事情
Well, sometimes.
好吧 有时候
So, Rusty, what brings you by?
那么 Rusty 什么风把你吹来了?
Well, I suppose you're wondering what brings me by.
这个 我想你们会想知道 我为什么来
Yes, that's... I've got a business opportunity,
是啊 那是... 我得到了一个商业机会
and I want to get my big brother in on the ground floor.
我想让我哥也参与进来
Well, I appreciate you thinking about me, Rusty,
好吧 我很感激你能想到我 Rusty
but, uh, I didn't really get your last idea.
但是 呃 你上一个想法我就没太明白
Oh, pancake cup?
哦 煎饼杯?
It was a coffee mug made out of pancakes.
就是用煎饼做的咖啡杯
When you finish drinking it, you just ate the cup.
你喝完了咖啡 就直接吃了杯子
But Mike pointed out that pancakes don't hold liquid
但是Mike说 煎饼承受不住液体
on account of they're made mostly out of pancakes.
考虑到他们主要是煎饼做的
Fatal flaw.
致命缺陷
What's this?
这是什么东西?
I am riding the tube off the roof, off of the mini trampoline, into the pool.
我顺着房♥顶管子 跳到迷你蹦床上 然后跳进小泳池里
What? Fun!
什么? 有意思!
Turns out I do a lot of crazy stuff and I never get hurt,
事实证明 我做很多疯狂的事情 但我从没受伤
so I'm gonna do something super dangerous
所以我要做一些超级危险的事情
to prove I'm responsible enough to ride your motorcycle.
以证明我有足够的能耐骑你的摩托车
So, uh, I want to let you in on this idea.
所以 呃 我想让你加入这个主意
You know, it wouldn't feel right to be a billionaire while you guys live like this.
你知道 你们住成这样而我却成为百万富翁 那可不自在
Well, the thing is, all our discretionary money
哈 事情是这样 我们所有的可用钱
has recently gone to a motorcycle and a possible upcoming hospital visit,
最近都给了一个摩托车 和一次很可能马上就会发生的住院
so it's probably not for us.
所以 它是不由我们支配的
Well, what I'm looking for is, uh, brainstorming help, and Mike's my man.
好吧 其实我想要的是 呃 帮助我进行一次头脑风暴 Mike懂我
So...
所以...
What color do you think the private jet should be?
你觉得私人飞机应该是什么颜色?
Rusty, disposable diapers have been around awhile.
Rusty 一次性纸尿裤出现有一阵子了
Wait for it.
等一下啊
I've seen stuff with logos on them.
我见过把标志印在上面的
Wait for it.
再等一下
You see?
看见没?
You root for your team on the outside and you poop on your rival's team on the inside.
你支持的队在外面 你把便便拉在印着你对手队标志的里面
I call it Li'l Rivals.
我叫它 打便敌人
And the best part is, you're teaching your kids to hate early.
而最精彩的地方是 你可以在你孩子很小的时候就教会他讨厌这个队
Okay, big man, the sooner you say no,
好了 大家伙 你越早说不
the sooner we have pie and the sooner I watch "Wife Swap"
我们越早吃派 我也能越早看交♥换♥夫♥妻♥
and have more pie.
还能吃更多的派
It's actually pretty clever. Huh?
这个真的很机智 哈?
Are you sure no one's ever done that? Why is he asking questions?
你确定没人这么做过么? 为什么他在问问题?
I've never seen it. What's happening?
我从没见过这个 发生什么了?
What about the ink inside the diaper? Does it run?
那墨水在尿布里怎么办? 不会褪色么?
I've tested it myself. Let's leave it at that.
我已经亲身试验过了 就不要再细说了
What I'm saying is I wore it.
我是说我亲自穿过了
I think you're on to something this time, Rusty. It's a really solid idea.
我觉得你这次确实做到点上了 Rusty 这确实是个好主意
Look at me. Look at me right now. Look at me now!
看看我 现在看看我 看看我啊!
I'll take those keys whenever you're ready!
你什么时候准备好我什么时候拿钥匙!
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
I'm gonna shoot a tennis ball out of a tailpipe into my sweet spot tomorrow.
我明天要从排水管里射一个网球到我的小♥弟♥弟♥部位
Got to protect the twins.
得保护好这两个小家伙啊
Ah. Eh.
啊 呃
Got to be careful down there. Got my gene pool to think about.
得小心点 要好好为我的良好基因考虑一下
Got to balance out the circus freaks you and Sue are gonna produce,
如果你和Sue都要生孩子的话 我得好好平衡一下家里的怪胎
'cause even if you two do marry non-circus freaks,
因为即使你们俩真的和不是马戏怪胎的人结了婚
the circus-freak gene, as you know, is dominant.
怪胎基因呢 就如你所知 是显性的
If the circus-freak gene were dominant, you'd be one, also.
如果怪胎的基因是显性的 那么你也应该是个怪胎的
We come from the same parents.
我们来自同样的父母
Wow. Sounds like the nerd gene is dominant, too.
哇哦 听起来呆瓜基因也是显性的
Actually, if the nerd gene were dominant...
其实 如果呆瓜基因是显性的...
No one wants a science lesson now, Brick!
没人想上科学课现在 Brick!
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表