剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Think about all the other movies
想想其他跟原著
that are different from the book.
写的不一样的那些电影
I wouldn't know.
我怎么会知道
Oh, this looks good.
这个看起来不错
Totally gonna see it opening day.
上映那天一定要看看
Brick realized he needed to take a stand.
Brick发现他得表明立场
So he took the stand.
所以他就这么做了
Thanksgiving or Christmas?
感恩节还是圣诞节?
Christmas, definitely.
必须是圣诞节
Kiss or no kiss?
亲还是不亲?
Kiss.
亲
Wow or no wow?
好还是不好?
Wow.
好
Me too.
我也觉得
Sue, I really like you.
Sue 我真的很喜欢你
I really like you, too.
我也喜欢你
I just...
可是我...
I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你一件事
I'm thinking about changing my major.
我在考虑换专业
Well, I don't really think
我觉得这件事不会
that's gonna affect our relationship.
影响我们的关系
Unless, I mean, if it's psychology,
除非你要换成心理学专业
because I think I'm gonna do psychology.
因为我想读心理学
And if we have two psychologists in the family,
但是如果以后咱家有两个心理学家
then that could really mess up our kids.
真的会把咱们的孩子逼疯
Not that we're having kids yet.
不是说我们马上就生孩子
It's not like I've already named one of them Emmaline.
我根本没给想过给孩子起名叫Emmaline
Look, Sue, I was thinking about
听着 Sue 我最近想
changing my major to religious studies.
把我的专业换到宗教研究
Mm-hmm.
然后呢
I'm thinking of becoming a priest.
我在考虑做一个牧师
Oh God.
天啦噜
So, uh, listen, about that thing
所以 听着 关于那件
we were talking about in there What thing?
我们之前在这谈的事 什么事?
Only thing I did was watch
我只干了一件事
a delightful movie about tainted drinking water.
就是看一部可爱的关于被污染的饮用水的电影
Last thing I remember saying is,
我记得我说过的最后一句话就是
"Isn't this a delightful movie about tainted drinking water?"
这个关于被污染的饮用水电影难道不是很可爱嘛?
Yeah. That's all I remember, too.
对 那也是我能想起来的全部
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑嘛?
Really?!
讲真?
You give me an Abercrombie model with washboard abs,
你给了我一个有着八块腹肌的A&F模特
and then you take him away from me?
然后你又把他带走了?
I will never forgive you for this!
我永远也不会原谅你的!
Dear God, please forgive me
亲爱的上帝 请原谅我说
for saying I will never forgive you for this.
我永远也不会原谅你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm not myself.
我 我不是我自己了
You know, I'm confused.
我很困惑
It's like I want to fight for Logan,
我很想努力争取 让Logan还是我的
but that would mean competing with you.
但是那就意味着要跟你竞争
And I don't want to steal Logan from you.
可是我不想从你哪里偷过来Logan啊
Not that I could steal Logan from you.
我的意思不是我可以从你那里把Logan偷回来
And I would never steal.
我也永远不会偷窃的
Except for the spraws and the butter.
除了偷吸勺和黄油
Is this punishment for that?
你是因为那个所以才惩罚我的吗?
This is so frustrating.
好烦啊啊啊
It's like you are the only one who could help me,
你是唯一一个可以帮助我的人
but you're also my nemesis.
可是你又是我的死敌
Dear God, please forgive me for calling you my nemesis.
亲爱的上帝 请原谅我叫你我的死敌
I'm gonna stop talking now.
我还是别说话了
Please just tell me what to do.
求你告诉我该怎么做吧
Uh, sorry, I accidentally took your jacket home.
对不起 我不小心把你的夹克带回家了
That's not true.
其实我在说谎
I did it on purpose so I could see you again.
我是故意的 这样我就能再见你一次了
Father, I cannot tell a lie.
神父啊 我不能说谎
Wait. That's not right.
等等 不太对
That's George Washington.
这句话是乔治·华盛顿说的
Sue.
sue
I'm sorry.
对不起
No. No, no, no. I'm sorry.
不不不 我才对不起你呢
I didn't know what to say when you told me.
你告诉我的时候 我根本不知道要说什么好了
The whole thing just kind of took me by surprise.
这整件事情这么突然 吓到我了
I mean, you walk around outside the Abercrombie store shirtless.
我的意思是 你在A&F商店外面 裸着上身走来走去
That doesn't really scream priest.
没有一点牧师的感觉
Yeah.
恩
No, I, um -- I didn't handle it right.
不 我没有把这件事处理好
I mean, I was all like
我的意思是 我前一秒还么么么么
"Hey, I'm a priest."
下一秒就成了 嗨你知道吗我是个牧师耶
But I really do like you.
但是我真的很喜欢你
And I don't even know if I'm gonna do it anyway.
而我还不知道我到底要不要当一个牧师
I just -- I thought it wasn't fair not to tell you.
我就是 觉得如果我不告诉你的话 就太不公平了
No. No, no, no, no.
不不不不不
You got to figure this out.
你必须得把这件事理清楚
And I've got my stuff, too.
我也有我的事情要干呢
I've got no-cut a cappella, no-cut tap.
我有清唱团 踢踏舞
And, besides, we're not even at the same school.
还有 我们都不在一个学校
So, really, what were we thinking?
当时咱们都在想什么啊?
I don't think we were thinking.
我不觉得咱们当时在想任何事
I think we were feeling.
我觉得咱们在感受
Sometimes you got to listen to your heart
有的时候 你得倾听内心深处的声音
as much as to your head.
就像你倾听你的理智一样
Crap.
卧♥槽♥
You are gonna be such a good priest.
你绝对会成为一个超级棒的牧师的
Bye, Nancy! Bye, Ron! Fun night!
拜拜 Nancy! 再见 Ron! 今天很开心!
Hey, you guys want to come in for a beer?
嘿 你们想进来喝点啤酒再走嘛?
What is the matter with you?!
你有毛病啊?!
There is a social contract between us!
咱们之间有一个社交协议!
And that social contract says that you have
那个社交协议的意思是
to love, honor, and not do this in front of our friends!
你必须爱我 尊敬我 不在我们的朋友面前做这个!
I want you to take this hand gesture
我想让你从你的手势节目单里
out of your repertoire of hand gestures!
拿出这个手势!
You know what? I talked to Ron about it in the men's room,
你知道吗? 我在厕所跟Ron谈过这个
and he didn't think it was a big deal.
他没觉得这是什么大事
You talked to Ron?
你跟Ron谈?
About our marriage?
咱们的婚姻?
In the men's room?!
还在厕所里谈的?!
That's right. I talk to people.
是啊没错 我会跟别人聊天
Not when they're in the middle of a story,
当然不在当他们是局内人的时候
but I talk to people.
但是我会跟别人聊天
This is a fiasco!
这就是个灾难!
Now Ron's gonna tell Nancy
现在Ron会告诉Nancy
and it's gonna be all over the place! What are you doing?
然后所有人就都知道了! 你在干嘛
I got to casually e-mail Nancy about how great our marriage is,
我得装作很随意的给Nancy发微信说 咱们的婚姻完美的不得了
and then I'm gonna rip your guts out!
然后我要把你痛打一顿!
Oh, my God! They're back!
上帝啊! 他们回来了!
What? The pictures!
什么? 那些照片!
All our pictures that we lost at Christmas!
所有我们在圣诞节丢了的照片
They're all back!
他们都回来啦!
Oh, my God!
天啦噜!
Every picture from the last seven years!
过去七年的每张照片都回来了!
They're all here!
他们都在这!
Print them out.
把他们打印出来
I will tomorrow.
明天再说吧
Sue! Sue! All the pictures popped back up.
Sue! Sue! 以前所有的照片都出来了
What?
什么?
Oh, my God!
我的天!
This is my present from God for giving Logan back!
这是上帝给我的礼物 因为我把Logan还给他了!
Oh, I can't believe it! Oh, look, look!
简直不敢相信 看看看!
Ohh, look at that one!
看看这张!
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表