剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Take it uptown!
上面动起来!
♪ Tomorrow's tomorrow ♪
明天是明天
Take it downtown.
下面动起来
♪ Believe in believin ♪
相信着相信
Hey.
嘿
♪ Go! Go! Go! Go! ♪
冲啊 冲啊 冲啊!
And through the tears, I said to myself,
泪光闪烁中 我对自己说
"They can take away everything,
他们想带走什么都可以
but they can't take away your smile."
但绝不能带走你的微笑
You take the m-I-l-e out of "Smile,"
如果把微笑中的后面四个字母删掉
add a u-c-c-e-s-s to that "S" That was left over,
在剩下的s后面加上uccess
and you've got "Success."
得到的就是"成功 SUCCESS"
And you can't spell "Success" Without "U."
而没有你(U) 就没有成功
Room service.
客房♥服务
Ah, shoot, you beat me again.
啊 妈哒 你又赢了
You're so good at this.
你玩这个太厉害了
I give up.
我放弃了
No, no. Just one more game.
不 不 再来一盘嘛
You can be red this time. It might change your luck.
你拿红子吧 可能运气会变好呢
I'd love to, but unfortunately, I've got a ton of work to do.
我很愿意 但是很不幸 我有很多事情要做啊
I'm gonna put a video on for you.
我帮你放个视频啥的吧
Oh, how about "Kelly's Heroes"?
哦 你想看 "Kelly的英雄嘛?"
You like war, don't you?
你不是喜欢战争片吗?
In just a matter of days, Sue's room had become
没过几天 Sue的房♥间就变成了
a place she would never have gotten invited to.
一个那种她本来永远不会被邀请进入的地方
Hey, Jordan.
嘿 Jordan
Come on in, girl! Yeah!
进来啊 妹子! 耶!
Whoo!
哦耶!
Axl, it is after midnight.
Axl 这都午夜以后了
This is the latest I've ever stayed up at college.
我第一次在大学里熬到这么晚
I feel like I could go all night.
我觉得我可以整晚都不用睡
Oh, my god! I slept through my test!
哦 我的天哪 我睡过了我整场考试!
Oh, my god.
妈妈咪呀
I can't believe I'm missing a test.
我不能相信我居然错过了一场考试
This is a disaster.
真是场灾难
Me, a test misser?
我 竟然成了睡过考试的人?
Axl, you're not listening to me!
Axl 你根本不在听我说什么!
I am missing a test, and it is all your fault!
我错了一场考试 这都怪你!
My fault? What are you talking about?
怪我? 你在说什么啊?
I threw a party in your room, and you loved it.
我在你的房♥间里开了场派对 你不是很喜欢嘛
I did.
我是很喜欢
I did love it.
我真的很喜欢
I was partying like John Mayer last night!
我昨天就像John Mayer(歌♥手)那样开派对
I don't know what I was thinking.
我都不知道我昨晚在想什么
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
There's 20 minutes left of class.
还有20分钟
If I Wade through the fountain, I can shave off 30 seconds.
如果我从喷泉里涉水过去我能节省30秒
Sue, you are not thinking clearly.
Sue 你脑子瓦特啦
You cannot take a two-hour test in 20 minutes.
你怎么可能在20分钟做完两个小时的考试呢
Right. Maybe I can ask for some extra credit,
没错 也许我可以要一些附加分
or mom can e-mail the professor
或者叫妈妈给教授发邮件
and explain to him that I made a mistake.
跟他解释我犯了个小错
Sue! This is not high school. They don't care.
Sue 这不是高中 谁来管你
Look, just give me 10 minutes
听着 给我十分钟
and I can teach you how to get out of this.
我来教你怎么搞定这个问题
Congratulations.
恭喜
You've just been accepted to the University of Axl.
你刚刚被Axl大学录取了
Hey, now, watch that stuff.
嘿 现在 放尊重点
Checkout's at noon.
中午前退房♥
We got to focus on cleaning this place out.
我们得好好把这个房♥间清理干净
Everything that isn't nailed down.
都差不多搞定了
Hey, I was thinking, on the way home
嘿 我在想 回家路上
maybe we can stop at the candle museum.
也许我们可以在那个蜡烛博物馆停一下
Whatever, babe.
你说了算 宝贝儿
Ooh, we got mail.
哦 我们有信件来了
It's a bill, Frankie.
这是账单 Frankie
Why would we be getting a bill?
我们为什么会收到账单?
You said the trip was all expenses paid.
你说这趟旅程的费用是全包的
It is.
是啊
Then why are they charging us
那为什么他们还跟我们收
for minibar, room service, and movies?
酒柜 客房♥服务和电影的钱?
Hold on. Is the room charge on there?
等一下 他们收房♥钱了嘛?
No. Just all the extra stuff.
没有 只是这些附加的东西
It adds up to $674!
总共674刀!
Wait, wait, wait. This is weird.
等一下 等一下 等一下 这太奇怪了
There's got to be some kind of mistake.
肯定是哪里出错了
Hey, Dr. Goodwin.
嘿 Goodwin医生
Um, you said all expenses were being taken care of, right?
额 你说过所有的费用都包了 是吗?
Yepperoonie.
没错就是这样
Oh, thank god.
哦 谢天谢地
'Cause we just got a bill by mistake for our room service
因为我们刚刚收到一份错寄到我们房♥间的账单
and minibar charges.
收客房♥服务和小酒柜的钱
Oh, no, now, they never pay for that.
哦 不 要命 他们从来不付这个钱
That's why I always bring my snack sack
这就是我为什么永远带着我的零食包
with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
里面有花生酱和果酱三明治
But you said all expenses paid. That's what you said.
但是你说过所有费用全包啊 你就是这么说的
No, I distinctly remember saying y'all's expenses are paid.
不 我就模模糊糊记得说过 你们俩的费用都包了
Not all y'all's.
不是你们全部的费用
No, no, no, no, that can't be.
不 不 不 不 这不可能
I mean, how is anybody supposed to know
我的意思是 谁他妈能明白
that "all y'all's" is plural for "y'all's"?
“你们所有的费用”是“你们的费用”的复数啊?
Well, all y'all's would obviously be more than y'all's.
好吧 你们所有的费用显然要比你们的费用多啊
I mean... what is he saying? Do you speak hillbilly?
我说 他到底在逼逼什么? 你在说什么山里话?
Not well, but I think this hillbilly
不尽然 但是我认为这些山里话
is telling us that we owe $674.
正在告诉我们 我们欠了674刀
Ooh, y'all ordered a lot.
哦 你俩倒是点了不少啊
Oh, man.
我的天哪
I ordered ribs, and I didn't like them,
我点了肋排 然后我不喜欢
so I ordered a steak.
所以我就又点了牛排
I was living like Caesar up here.
我在这过得像个凯撒一样
And, Frankie, seriously? Dry cleaning?
还有 Frankie 你认真的嘛? 干洗?
They folded my underwear. It made me feel special.
他们把我的内衣都折好了 让我觉得我很特殊
But what about you? Shoeshine?
你又好到哪里去? 把皮鞋擦擦亮?
What are you, running for congress?
你以为你是谁 去国会开会啊?
I thought all expenses were paid.
我以为费用全包啊
It seemed nuts not to do it. Let's just run, Mike.
不享受才傻呢 我们逃单吧 Mike
Let's just grab the soap and Kleenex and run.
我们回去偷点肥皂和纸巾就跑吧
We can't. We gave them a credit card... the good one.
我们不能 我们已经把信♥用♥卡♥账号♥给他们了 有钱的那张
Ooh, boy, I got to say, y'all are in quite a pickle.
哦 我的天哪 我必须得说 你们俩现在处境不妙啊
Are we? Are we in a pickle?
真的? 我们处境不妙?
Have we done and done it?
我们真的错了又错?
Are we long-tail cats in a room full of rockers?
我们已经是待宰的羔羊了么?
Mike, calm down. That is not helping anything.
Mike 冷静 胡说八道没什么用
Now, look, I will think of something,
现在 听着 我会想出办法来
but in the meantime, take the robe off.
这会儿你给我把这件浴袍脱下来
That costs 60 bucks.
这可值60刀
Take the other one out of my suitcase.
把我的那件从行李箱里拿出来
Okay, we start with the basic categories of lies.
好 我们先从撒谎的基本类型开始
Number one... personal tragedy.
第一 个人悲剧
You're dying, a friend's dying, grandma's dying.
你要死了 你朋友要死了 姥姥要死了
You get the picture.
你懂我的意思
It's old school, but it totally works.
很老派 但通常有用
It does, however, require a certain shady moral compass.
当然了 需要你脸皮很厚
I could never do that to grandma.
我怎么能这么对姥姥
She just sent fudge.
她刚给我寄了软糖
Well, there's the "appeal to their humanity" lie.
好吧 还有一种是“迎合人性”谎言
You call up the professor and say,
你给教授打电♥话♥然后说
"I could tell you a lie, but I respect you too much."
“我本来可以跟你撒谎的 但是我实在太尊重你了”
Wait, so am I lying or not lying?
等一下 那我是在撒谎还是不在撒谎?
That might be a little advanced for you.
这个对你来说太高难度了
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表