剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
There is a new category that's very promising.
有个新的领域 前景很光明的
The "I identify with the opposite gender
就是“我以为自己是异性 我有性别认知障碍”
and have issues" lie.
的谎言
The only downside is you have to live
唯一的坏处就是你必须
the next four years as a man.
在接下来的四年活得像个男人
It's a big commitment.
这也太拼了
I don't know! I don't know!
我不知道 我不知道
Okay, Axl, just tell me what to do.
好了 Axl 就告诉我我该怎么做
Please! Please!
拜托了 拜托了
I can't do that, Sue.
我不能这么做 Sue
You got to come up with your own special lie
自己的谎言自己想
so when you say it, you believe it.
所以当你说的时候 你自己都信了
Okay. Okay. I'll say I-I was outside sudfeld hall
好吧好吧 我就说 我本来在Sudfeld大厅外面
when I saw a man collapse.
然后我看见一个男人昏倒了
Good. Man collapse.
很好 昏倒的男人
I like it. Go on.
我喜欢 继续
And... and he was scared.
然后 然后他很害怕
A-and he wanted me to comfort him,
他想让我安慰他一下
and... and sing him a song.
给他唱首歌♥
Eeh! Lose the song.
额 不要唱歌♥
You might be required to sing it.
教授会让你再唱一遍
Right, right, right, right.
对 对 对 对
Then he looked into my eyes and he eked out,
然后他看着我的眼睛 竭尽全力对我说
"don't leave me, please!"
“别离开我 求你!”
And I didn't 'cause I wouldn't.
然后我就没有 因为我也不能离开他
I really wouldn't.
我真的不能
So, I waited until the paramedics came,
所以 我等到护理人员过来
a-and then I ran all the way here
然后我就拼命跑过来了
'cause I really want to take this test.
因为我真的很想考这门试
Nicely done, Sue. I like this lie for you.
干得漂亮 Sue 我喜欢你这个谎
It's fresh. It's original.
新鲜 原创
It's very you. You got this.
很有你的特色 就这么说
Thank you.
谢谢
Sue, where were you?
Sue 你去哪儿了?
Hi, Dr. Samuelson?
嗨 Samuelson博士?
I'm Frankie Heck from the new Orson clinic.
我是Frankie Heck 从新Orson诊所来的
Of course you are.
当然了
Anyway, I think there's been a misunderstanding.
总之 我觉得有个误会
Not that I'm accusing anyone,
我不是在怪谁
but I'm not sure it was 100% clear
我只是不是非常确定
that all expenses were paid.
那个费用全包的事
Oh, it's very clear.
哦 那个很清楚啊
The convention and your room is completely paid for.
这个会议和你房♥间的费用都已经付过了
Okay, see, I think that's the misunderstanding.
哦 我明白 我觉得这就是误会所在
Again, not accusing anyone... it was Dr. Goodwin...
再说一次 不是责怪谁啊 就是Goodwin博士
But some people's expenses
但是有些人的费用
were not just the room and convention.
不只是房♥间和会议
Wow. You guys really had fun.
哇 你们还真的过得不错啊
Yeah, we did. We really did.
是啊 我们是挺开心 真的挺开心
But since this is my husband's and my first time
但是我和我老公第一次
with all expenses paid,
享受这种费用全包
we were hoping that you could, just this once,
我们希望也许你可以 就这一次
fold the bill into all your other expenses.
把这个账单也可以加入你其他的费用
Just fold it in.
偷偷加进去就好了
You've been with this company for all of 48 hours
你就在这个公♥司♥呆了48个小时
and you're asking me to pay your $674 bill?
你就叫我帮你付674刀?
Maybe.
也许
Wow.
哇哦
That's the exact kind of moxie we're looking for.
这就是我们要寻找的勇气啊
Picturing the impossible
勇于想象不可能的事
and thinking you can make it happen.
然后觉得你可以实现
In this case, you can't.
不过就这件事 不行
But don't lose that fire.
但不要丢失你的勇气
So, you're not going to pay for it?
所以 你不会帮我们付了?
No way.
没门
Selfie?
自♥拍♥?
Sure.
好呀
Hello?
喂?
Cindy, I told you not to call at this hour.
Cindy 我叫你不要在这种时候打电♥话♥过来
I just put him down for his nap.
我刚刚把他哄睡下
No, you know I can't go out for ice cream.
不 你知道我不能出去吃冰激凌
Who would watch grandpa big Mike?
谁来照顾大Mike爷爷?
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
就算我想 我也不能
I've got a million things to do.
我手头还有一百多万件事要做
He left all his stuff on the living room floor.
他把他所有的东西都扔在客厅地板上
All I want to do is finish picking up,
我只想快点收拾好
pour myself a glass of juice, and decompress.
然后给我自己倒一杯果汁 然后做点减压运动
Boy, they're a lot of work at this age.
天哪 我真是承受了我这个年纪不该有的重担
It's a good thing grandpas are cute.
还好爷爷还是萌萌哒
Oh, I'm telling you, Sue, that was great.
哦 我告诉你 Sue 太棒了
You took the lie, you internalized it,
你不仅撒了这个谎 你把这个谎融入了自己的内心
then you externalized it all over your professor.
然后又把内心外露 吐了教授一身
Impressive.
孺子可教
Oh, thank you. It felt good.
哦 谢谢你 我感觉挺好的
Well, not the throwing-up part, but the make-up test is awesome.
好吧 不是我吐了那个部分 我补考地不错
Damn, Sue, you crushed it.
他妈的 Sue 你搞定了
You have just graduated summa cum blabbity-blah
你刚刚从Axl大学的
from the University of Axl.
胡说八道专业毕业
Aww.
哦
Listen, I know I was a little hostile
听着 我知道你刚搬来的时候
about having you here at first,
我对你有些敌意
but now I'm kind of glad you're my roommate.
但是现在我挺高兴你是我的舍友
Actually, was your roommate.
事实上 曾经是你的舍友
What? Where are you going?
什么? 你要去哪儿?
I'm like Mary Poppins.
我就像雷锋叔叔
I've helped you.
我已经帮了你
Now it's time for me to move on and help others.
现在是时候我要离开去帮助别人了
And in this case,
高亮一下
"others" are two super-hot chicks
"别人"是指两个超辣的妹子
that live above Donovan's market
就住在Donovan市场上面
that'll let me sleep on their beanbag for a week.
他们允许我在他们的懒人沙发上睡一个礼拜
But it won't be the same here without you.
但是你一走 这儿就什么都变了
Of course it won't,
当然不会一样啦
but when the fudge returns, so shall I.
但是软糖回来的时候 就是我也回来的时候
Wait!
等一下
Bye.
再见
Hey, Sue.
嘿 Sue
Oh, Axl's not here. He moved out.
哦 Axl不住这儿了 他搬走了
Oh, well, actually, we were gonna go get some lunch
哦 好吧 我们其实只是想去吃午饭
and wanted to know if you wanted to come with.
然后来看看你是不是想和我们一起去
Yeah! Yeah!
当然啦 当然啦
Oh, oh, lunch is one of my favorite meals.
哦 哦 我最喜欢吃午饭了
You know, Mike, I think it's really nice
你知道嘛 Mike 我觉得微笑巨星公♥司♥肯
that Smile Superstars is willing to pay the bill.
支付我们的账单真的是太好了
They're not paying it, Frankie.
他们不肯付 Frankie
They're taking it out of your next six paychecks.
他们是从你接下来的六份工资条里扣
Well, I don't care. We had a great time.
好吧 不管啦 我们过了一段很好的时光
You know, it's because of our own stupidity
你知道 只是因为我们很蠢
that this whole trip was possible.
才让这趟旅行变成了可能
I mean, were we stupid not to find out
我是说 没发现不是所有的费用全包
everything wasn't paid for beforehand? Sure.
我们是不是很蠢 当然啦
But if we had found out, would we have had so much fun?
但是如果我们发现了 我们还会这么开心吗?
I don't think so.
当然不会啦
And I had fun. Did you have fun?
我很开心 你呢?
Yes, I had fun.
是的 我也很开心
Hm. You bet you did.
嗯 你可开心啦
Ha! Yeah, that's right.
哈 就是这样
Not over yet.
还没完呢
Oh.
哦
Hi.
嗨
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表