剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I'll be the sister-in-law.
我来做小姑子
But I'm not playing the clubfoot.
但是我不会演畸形足
Barren, on the other hand, sounds fabulous.
而不孕呢 听起来倒是不错
All right, Nick will be here after pecan pie.
好了 Nick吃完山核桃派就会来了
That's pretty much the whole class.
全班差不多就到齐了
Whoo. We are gonna rage!
喔哦 我们要大疯一场!
So how'd you convince your mom
你是怎么说服你妈
to let you out early on Thanksgiving?
让你在感恩节早点出来的
Well, I told her, "mom, I'm a vegetarian now.
嗯 我和她说 "妈妈 我现在是素食主义者了
I'm not eating anything with a mother anymore."
有妈妈的东西我都不会再吃了"
And she said, "you don't have a mother anymore."
然后她说 "你以后没有妈妈了"
Whoa.
哇哦
I don't think I've even seen your mom mad.
我还没见过你妈发火呢
Man, she needs to chill.
哥们儿 她需要静静
I mean, I-I'm evolving.
我是说 我在演进
I-I'm not even sure if I want to be a doctor anymore.
我甚至都不确定我是不是想做医生了
It's like I've always just done whatever Ron and Nancy want.
好像我总是在做Ron和Nancy希望我做的
What... what about what I want?
那... 那我自己希望做的怎么办?
Yeah.
是啊
Well, no one's really expected much of me,
哈 从来没人对我有太多期望
so I guess I'm delivering.
所以我觉得我很顺利
See, you're lucky. Nobody hassles you.
你看 你多幸运 没人骚扰你
You can just be the Ax-man.
你可以就做你的Ax小侠
Yeah, well...
是这样 呃...
Ax-man's not so awesome these days.
Ax小侠这几年已经不酷了
I mean, football is a total bust,
我是说 橄榄球是个彻底的失败
um, got kicked out of my house at school,
呃 我被学校的房♥子踢了出来
so now I'm living at home with my parents, like a loser.
所以现在我和我父母住在一起 像个失败者一样
I don't even know what Devin and I are doing anymore.
我甚至都不知道我和Devin现在在做什么
And school... everyone's talking about jobs and grad school,
至于学校... 大家都在讨论工作和研究生
and I'm just like, I don't even know if I'm gonna make it,
而我就好像 我甚至不知道我能不能做到这些
you know?
你知道么?
In the back of my mind, I always thought
在我大脑深处 我总在想
my hair would be enough to separate me from other people,
我这一头秀发足以把我和别的人区分开
but maybe that's just not enough anymore.
但是那可能已经不够了
I don't know.
我不知道
I just, uh...
我只是 呃
It's just really, really hard.
这真的 真的太难了
Dude, are you crying?
哥儿们 你是在哭吗?
Uh, no.
才没有
So the house may not have smelled like turkey,
虽然房♥子里没有烤火鸡的香味
but it did smell like cool ranch Doritos,
但确实有很多农场多乐滋的味道
and Mike was fine with that.
Mike对此也没什么异议
Aw, crap.
哦 他妈的
Well, it's not a fuse.
好吧 不是保险丝烧断了
Whole neighborhood's out.
整个社区都停电了
How you doing?
你怎么样?
I'm good.
我没事
Okay, then.
那就好
Hey, you want to do something?
嘿 你想做点什么吗?
Well, I'm reading,
呃 我在看书
but you're welcome to do something right over there.
但是你可以坐那边随便你干点什么
Let's play poker.
咱们打牌吧
Edwin, I need a break.
Edwin 我需要休息一下
Sorry, Sue. This is the black Friday Eve rush.
抱歉 Sue 今天是黑五前夜购物狂潮
We're on course to shatter our sour cream record.
我们今天要打破我们的酸奶油销♥售♥记录
I'm about to roll out a third drum.
我刚要去拿第三桶呢
Okay, but I have been here 10 hours,
好吧 但是我已经在这里十个小时了
and I haven't had a break.
一次也没休息过
I am pretty sure that's illegal. Come on, please.
这绝对是违法的 拜托了 求你了
Just let me take a little stroll on over to Abercrombie.
就让我小溜达一下 到Abercrombie那边
Later!
等会儿再说!
Right now, I need you to push the turkey-cranberry potato,
现在 我需要你赶紧做那些火鸡树莓土豆
'cause at midnight, we start moving our Christmas product.
因为到了午夜 我们就要推出我们的圣诞产品了
Oh, no.
哦 不
Not the peppermint potato.
千万别是薄荷味儿土豆
Yep. No, no, no.
是啊 不 不 不
This year, it's the gold, frankincense, and myrrh potato.
今年是金色乳香没药土豆
The gold is cheese sauce,
金色是芝士
the frankincense is ham,
乳香是火腿
'cause nobody knows what frankincense is,
因为没人知道乳香到底是啥
and the myrrh is also ham,
没药也是火腿
'cause nobody knows what myrrh is, either.
因为也没人知道没药是什么
And then I stirred the almonds into an earthen basin
然后我把杏仁搅拌进一个陶盆里
with flour and gum dragon
配上面粉和龙须胶
and baked it in a wood-fired oven.
然后果木烤箱烘烤
Oh.
哦
And how did you make the soup?
你是怎么做那些汤的?
Well...
那个嘛...
I threw some vittles in a pot,
我随便扔了点吃的在锅里
then I got some water from yon crick over yonder
然后我放了点从@#&*%(记不住台词在胡说= =)弄来的水
and poured that into a cotton gin.
然后把它们倒进轧棉机里
Then Paul Bunyan ate it and declared, "soup is good food."
然后Paul Bunyan吃了之后说"汤是个好东西"
Prithee a word, Abigail.
借一步说话 Abigail
Did you even read your packet at all?
你到底有没有看你的剧本啊?
I skimmed it.
我大略扫了一遍
Okay, since you're clearly unprepared, I'll do the talking,
很好 既然你明显毫无准备 我来说
and you can go in the back and make the potato balls.
你给我到后面去做那些土豆球
Do you think you can do that?
这你总行吧?
Potato balls?
土豆球?
Really? That's gonna take forever.
真的吗? 那要做很久很久
Why don't we just do mashed potatoes
为什么不直接做土豆泥呢
and take a rain check on the potato balls?
下次再做土豆球?
Nobody will even notice.
没人会在意的
They're all looking down at their phones anyway.
反正他们都在玩手♥机♥
Ladies.
女士们
Your idle gossip is best saved for 'round the water pump.
你们最好还是去后面水管边上闲聊吧
Ah, 'tis true, husband.
啊 说的真对啊 老公
Listen, sister.
听着 姐妹
I don't care what kind of slipshod schemes
我不管在你这顶丑帽子下面有什么
you got under your bonnet to short-shrift our guests,
冷遇我们的客人的鬼脑筋
but on my watch, we do things properly.
但是在我的眼皮子底下 我们得好好做事
Fine, fine, okay.
好啦 好啦 好吧
Hey, but listen,
嘿 但是
is there a-an outlet by a pot or something,
那个锅旁边有没有插头什么的
'cause I'm down to 1%.
我手♥机♥只有1%的电了
See, poker on Thanksgiving is a tradition in my family.
你看 在我家 感恩节打牌是个传统
Uncle rusty and I used to play all the time.
你Rusty叔叔和我以前经常玩
Are you sure I never taught you how to play poker?
你真的确定我从来没有教过你怎么打牌嘛?
You taught me how to get you a beer while you played.
你只教过我在你打牌的时候怎么帮你拿杯啤酒来
Oh, well, okay.
哦 好吧 好吧
I'm gonna deal an open hand so I can explain the rules.
我现在牌面朝上发一轮牌 这样我就能解释一下规则
The game is five-card stud, no draw.
这游戏叫做五牌梭哈扑克 没有平局
Aces are high only, one-eyed Jacks are wild.
A是最大的牌 老J很狂野
Pretzels are worth a quarter and peanuts are a buck.
椒盐脆饼算25美分 花生是一美金
So ante up.
来吧 下注吧
I have no idea what you just said.
我完全没听懂
Put a pretzel in the pot.
放一个椒盐脆饼到盘中来
Pot is in the center of the table.
盘就在桌子中间
All right.
好
Now, you have two fours.
现在 你手里有两个四
That's a pair. So that's good?
就是个对子 这是好的嘛?
It's... it's not bad.
也不坏
I've got...
我呢...
Three sevens.
三个七
That's three-of-a-kind, which is better.
这是三个一样的 比两个的更好
Oh, so you win. What? No, hang on.
哦 所以你赢了 什么?不 继续啊
See, in a real game, we don't see each other's cards,
听着 在真正的游戏里 我们不能看对方的牌
so you can pretend that you have a really good hand
所以你得假装你有一手好牌
and the other guy might believe you and quit.
然后别人可能就会相信你然后退出
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表