剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Father, I cannot tell a lie 英语中father
乔治·华盛顿在砍掉樱桃树以后 就说了这句
Out here in the middle,
在我们中部地区
we spend a lot of time at the movies.
通常喜欢看电影来打发时间
We go to escape the heat,
我们夏天去影院避暑
the cold, and just the monotony of our lives.
冬天去取暖 还有打发无聊时光
Yep, everybody loves going to the movies.
当然 人人都喜欢去电影院
I've never been to the movies.
我从没去过电影院
What are you talking about?
怎么可能?
Of course you've been to the movies.
你绝对去过电影院
No, I haven't.
不 我没有
I've seen them on TV and from the car once,
我以前只在电视和车上看过电影
but I've never been in an actual theater.
从来没去过真正的影院
Oh, yeah, I remember.
哦 对 我想起来了
We wanted to take you when you were little,
你小时候我们本想带你去
but you had all that sensory weirdness.
但你是个怪小孩
Yes, and I'm sure that's how
是吧 我想一定是
the doctors suggested you refer to it.
医生建议你这么做
Very healthy, very supportive.
健康且有益
I'm a teenager and I've never been to the movies.
我已经十几岁了却从未去过电影院
It's pretty sad.
太悲哀了
When I was a teenager, my mom died.
我十几岁的时候 我妈就去世了
Yeah, but she took you to the movies before she did, right?
可她去世之前带你去过电影院 对吧?
We're taking you now.
我们现在就带你去
Here, put these Milk Dudes up your sleeve.
给你 把这盒牛奶巧克力豆藏你的袖子里
What are Milk Dudes?
什么牛奶巧克力豆?
The Frugal Hoosier version of Milk Duds.
好时牛奶巧克力豆的山寨版
What are Milk Duds?
好时牛奶巧克力豆是什么?
You know what Milk Duds are.
你肯定知道
It's a classic movie sna… Oh.
经典的影院零… 噢
I got potatoes for everybody.
我给大家买♥♥了土豆
Are potatoes a classic movie snack, too?
土豆也是影院必备零食?
He says we've never taken him to the movies.
他说我们从未带他去过电影院
Oh, well, "Flatlands" is a great first movie to see.
噢 《二维世界》是部不错的启蒙电影
It was partially filmed right here in Orson.
其中一部分就是在奥尔森拍的
A Hollywood movie partially filmed in Orson.
在奥尔森完成部分拍摄的好莱坞电影
They used Tally's Diner as what they call an establishing shot.
他们把塔利餐馆作为他们所说的定场镜头
I read that in the "Orson Patch."
我从《奥尔森二三事》里读到的
It's not actually the inside of the diner.
实际上也不是在餐馆里面拍的
The third unit just came and shot the exterior.
第三方团队就来拍了拍外景
What? I drove by.
不相信? 我开车经过时看到的
So, what goes on at the theater?
那影院里面是什么样的?
Are there chairs?
有椅子吗?
Is there a conveyor belt that brings you in?
有传送带送大家进去吗?
As I mentioned, I've never been to the movies.
我说过了 我没去过电影院
Have you been to Earth?
你是地球人吗?
Not if I have to rely on you to take me there.
我还得靠你把我带到那儿
Snap! Slap it high!
啪!打脸了吧!
Shove those down your pants.
把这些藏你裤子里
Roger that.
收到
This is so cool.
太棒了
I know. I didn't sleep last night.
我就知道 我昨晚都睡不着
I am running on pure adrenaline.
兴奋了一整晚
Oh, you know, they sent in what they call
你们知道吗 他们找所谓的第三方
a third unit to shoot the exterior.
去拍了外景
Mike drove by.
Mike开车路过看到了
Hey, Mom! They have popcorn here!
嘿 妈妈! 这里有爆米花!
We didn't have to bring our own!
我们不需要自己带呀!
You'd think he'd never been to the movies.
你们可能觉得他没来过电影院
He has.
他确实来过
I was so bummed that the actors didn't come to Orson to film.
没有演员来奥尔森拍电影我好失望啊
I've never seen a celebrity.
我都没见过名人
Bill's met one at a pool.
Bill在池塘边见过
Tell them, Bill.
跟他们讲讲 Bill
Oh, Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I mean, it was somebody big,
我是说 是个很出名的人
but let me just get you there.
让我向你们娓娓道来
I'm in college, a busboy,
我上大学的时候 在餐厅打杂
and they say there's gonna be a group of 12 coming.
他们说有个12人的团体要来
So, you got your sections.
所以 每个人都有自己负责的片区
Oh, when I was a waitress,
我当服务员的时候
I could never get the section I wanted.
从来没有被分到过我想要的片区
I don't know why. Oh, no, no. I do know why.
不知道为啥 噢 不对不对 我知道为什么
There was this one waiter, and he knew the owner.
因为有个服务员认识老板
No, no. It was his nephew, Brian.
不 是老板的外甥Brian
Ugh, hated that guy.
超讨厌那个人
So…So, I didn't know who it was, right,
我并不知道是谁
but I knew it was a biggie because they had to have
我知道是个大人物 因为他们
exactly five sliced lemons in their water.
要我在水里放五片柠檬
I mean, you don't get that unless you're somebody.
我是说 除非你是个人物否则不会有这种待遇
What is with the lemons in the water?
为什么要在水里放柠檬
I do not get why that is fancy.
有什么好处呢
You get the seeds in your throat.
你可能会被柠檬籽卡到喉咙
It's not quenching.
一点都不解渴
So, anyway, you're bringing the guy lemons...
那么 你给那家伙拿了柠檬之后…
Yeah, only I didn't say it was a guy.
没错 不过我没说是个男人
So, I'm there with the lemons, door opens…
我拿着柠檬过去 门开着...
Was it Heather Locklear?
是海瑟·洛克莱尔吗?
I only say that 'cause I read once that she visited Missouri.
我这么说因为我看过报道说她来过密苏里州
I like her. She seems real.
我喜欢她 她很真实
Frankie, let the man finish his story.
Frankie 让他讲完好吗
Yeah, it was Heather Locklear.
没错 就是海瑟·洛克莱尔
She loves lemons.
她超爱柠檬
Hey, Judi! Exciting, huh?
嘿 Judi! 好兴奋 对吧?
Who's that? None of your business.
谁啊? 不关你事
Want some pop, honey? I'll take a pop.
来点爆米花吗 亲爱的? 来一颗
It's right down there by your gigantic feet.
就在你的大脚下
Hey, Fredelle!
嘿 Fredelle
What's this?
这怎么回事?
You told us to save you seats.
你让我们帮你占座位
Yeah, not with you. Ugh, fine.
是啊 可是不是和你们挨在一起 不过好吧
Where are my Milk Dudes?
我的牛奶巧克力豆呢?
Oh, here, Sean. I got you a potato, too.
给你Sean 我给你带了土豆
Thanks. There's no meat on here, right?
谢谢 上面没有肉吧?
It's just a phase.
看起来像而已啦
Uh, where are the forks?
叉子呢?
Oh, well, I forgot them,
噢 我忘拿了
and they didn't have any at the concession stand,
小卖♥♥部也没有
so I just took these.
我只能拿这个了
Hold them down low.
小声点
I didn't buy anything when I took them,
我没买♥♥东西就拿了
so they're essentially stolen.
可以说是偷来的
You can take straws. They figure that in.
你可以拿吸管的 他们算进去了
In what? In their thing.
算进哪里 他们的东西里
What thing? I cannot eat a potato with a straw!
什么东西? 我不会拿吸管吃土豆
It's got a tiny spoon at the end of it.
这底下有个小勺子
It's a spoon-straw. It's a spraw.
这是个勺子吸管 吸勺
Well, so far, movie food is not impressing me.
到目前为止 影院小吃还没惊艳到我
Oh, my God.
天哪
Can this family never just buy something
这家人难道不能从小卖♥♥部
from a concession stand?!
买♥♥点吃的吗?!
It's all good, man.
挺好的 兄弟
We're all just trying our best
我们都是在这个世界上
to make our way through this life.
努力生活的人儿
Nobody wants to hear your liberal jibber-jabber.
没人想喝你的鸡汤
Okay, you know what?
好吧 我只想说
These are just dry, that's all.
这些太干了
Sue, go back to the concession stand and get some butter.
Sue 去小卖♥♥部弄点黄油吧
No, I already stole once today.
不 我已经偷了一次
They figure that in.
他们算进去了
I don't know what that means!
我不知道你说的什么意思
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表