剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Everybody brought stuff.
每个人都买♥♥了东西
Those ingredients weren't cheap, Frankie.
这些原材料可不便宜呢 Frankie
That's real vanilla.
那是真的香草
There's nothing wrong with asking people to chip in.
让大家共同出钱没什么不对
We're on a fixed income.
我们的收入是固定的
We have to watch our finances.
我们得考虑我们的经济状况啊
We can't be all loosey-goosey like you are.
我们不能总都像你一样漫不经心
What is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思?
Oh, you're just a little free with your money.
哦 你只是对你的钱管的太松了
I eat out of dented cans from the Frugal Hoosier.
我吃从Frugal Hoosier来的便宜货
This was a hand-me-down from our cleaning lady at work!
这是我们单位清洁工大姐给我的旧衣服!
Why are you so angry? How did you get like this, huh?
你为什么这么生气? 你怎么变得这样
When did you become... you're just so...
你为什么变得... 你太...
licking my face and shaking down my friends for money.
丢我的脸 还勒索我朋友的钱
And what's the deal with the paper towels?
还有 那卫生纸到底是什么鬼?
Stop telling people they're so strong you can make curtains out of them.
别再和人说它们强韧到都可以用来做窗帘了
Who would want to do that?!
谁会想那么做?!
I love you, and I'm lucky to still have you,
我爱你 而且我很幸运你还在
but I wish you would stop embarrassing me with your...
但我希望你能别再丢我的人...
I'm embarrassing you? You think I'm embarrassing?
我丢你的人? 你觉得我丢人么?
I'm sorry. Wait.
对不起 等等
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
I'm not saying I have a drinking problem,
我不是说我有酗酒问题
but I I can't hold my frankietinis, you know?
但是我 我忍♥不住我的弗兰提尼 你懂么?
I've been saying crazy things all day.
我已经说了一整天乱七八糟的事了
I told someone I like scallions. What?
我和别人说我喜欢青葱 什么鬼?
You know, I think maybe I'll go check on Sue.
你懂的 我觉得好像应该去看看Sue了
She's always happy to see me.
她总是很开心看到我
Mom.
妈
Okay, so, uh, we scraped together... 94 cents.
好了 那个 呃 我们凑了凑... 94分
It's okay. Okay.
没事了 好的
Hey, Mike, uh, if you need any help picking up those bags,
嘿 Mike 呃 如果你需要帮手帮忙捡袋子
I can do it with my giant spatula.
我可以用我的巨铲帮你
I've had it for four years now, going on five.
我都用了四年了 马上第五年了
I almost wish somebody would win it from me.
我真是希望有人能从我手里赢走它
It's getting ridiculous.
这真是不可思议
He's going bald, you know.
他要秃了你知道么
All right, Dad, I'm here for you. Let's do this.
好了 爸爸 我为你而来了 我们开始吧
Why are you here? I thought you were still sick.
你为什么在这儿? 我以为你还在生病呢
Well, I was laying in your bed watching a show about some mom
哈 我躺在你床上看了一个节目
who lifts her car off a baby, and, uh, it hit me.
讲的是有个母亲举起她的车救起了宝宝 我被打动了
You're the baby.
你就是那个宝宝
So, now I got supermom strength.
所以 现在我有了超级妈妈的力气
I'm here to lift this crushing loser weight off of you.
我来帮你搬掉输家的头衔
Happy ending. You're welcome. You're out.
大团圆结局 不用谢 你出局了
That's not fair. Life isn't fair, Brick.
这不公平 生活就不公平 Brick
That's why I got all this, and you got all that.
这就是我是这样玉树凌风 而你长成那副尊容
Well, can't you find another partner? Sean's free.
好吧 你就不能找个别的搭档么? Sean没搭档
You know, I'm not into competition right now.
其实我现在对竞争不感兴趣
I feel like there's enough competitiveness in the world.
我觉得世界上的竞争够多了
Who are you?
你谁啊?
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
我也正在琢磨这个问题呢
I'm the one who should be playing with Dad. I'm the athletic guy.
我是那个应该和爸爸一起玩的人 我是那个体育健将
Well, now I'm the athletic guy.
好吧 现在我是体育健将
"So, get me a root beer," he said in an act of intimidation
"好啊 给我个根汁汽水" 他边说
toward one who has less ability in the arena of sport.
边向那个在体育竞技上更弱的人做出恐吓的动作
I'm not kidding, Brick.
我没开玩笑 Brick
I need to shine. This is where I shine.
我需要散发光芒 这就是我发光的地方
Are we still talking about cornhole?
我们还在说沙包比赛么?
Look, past few years have been rough on me, okay?
听着 过去几年我过的很艰难 好么?
In high school, I was great at everything.
在高中 我什么都好
Not Math and English, but the important stuff.
除了数学和英语 重要的东西都好
And now the coach never plays me anymore.
但现在 教练再也不叫我上场了
Me and Devin broke up.
我和Devin分手了
Excuse me, if we're playing "whose life is more pathetic,"
不好意思 如果我们是在玩"谁的生活更悲惨"
I believe I am solidly on the board.
我相信我肯定在荣耀榜上
I'm strange. Most of my conversations with Dad consist of awkward silences.
我很奇怪 我和爸爸之间的对话大部分是尴尬的沉默
I have no place to live! I don't know how to skip.
我根本没有立足之地 我不知道怎么跳绳
I'm graduating in a year and a half,
我还有一年半就毕业了
and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life!
但我根本不知道我的人生该做点什么!
Mouthwash doesn't work on me.
漱口水对我不起作用
Ugh! Okay, Dad, choose. Yeah, Dad, who's it gonna be?
行了! 好了 爸爸 选吧 是啊 爸爸 会是谁?
Mike had to do something he never had to do in his whole life...
Mike 要做他一辈子都没做过的事情...
pick between his two sons.
从两个儿子中选一个
So, he did the only thing a father could do in that situation.
所以他做了一个父亲在那种情况下唯一能做的事情
He didn't.
他没有选
You got this, Brick!
你行的 Brick!
In life, if you do the right thing, the universe has a way of rewarding you.
在生活里 如果你做了对的事情 宇宙自有回报你的方法
Except in this case.
除了这次
It turns out Brick had never played in front of a crowd,
事实证明 Brick从来没有在人群前玩过
and he was a giant choke artist.
他是一个优秀的临场发挥失调艺术家
Sorry about that! My bad.
对不起! 我的错
And Axl wasn't as healthy as he thought he was.
而Axl没有他自己想的那么健康
I am the cornhole king! Behold my giant spatula!
我是沙包王! 看我的巨铲!
I will be a benevolent ruler who shall cook all burgers medium-well!
我会成为一个有善心的统治者 我会把所有汉堡都做成七分熟!
Mike really did deserve better from the universe.
Mike真的应该得到更好的回报
But at least with us, the universe is consistent.
但是至少我们看来 宇宙是守恒的
Oh, my God.
哦 神啊
Remember when we thought this parking lot was big? Pbht!
还记得我以前觉得这个停车场很大? 噗!
Sue, have you seen grandma?
Sue 你见过你姥姥么?
Uh, no. Maybe Brick has.
呃 没 可能Brick见过
She said she was coming to talk to you.
她说她来和你聊聊
I-I'll just wait here.
我 我就在这儿等
No, Mom. Not here.
别啊 妈妈 别在这儿
What is the big deal?
怎么了?
Look. You got a chair. I'm not gonna bother anybody.
你看 你这有椅子 我不会打扰别人的
Hi, I'm Sue's Mom. Not from the class of 2015.
嗨 我是Sue的妈妈 不是2015届的
I'm 2018.Kidding.
我是201♥8♥届♥的 开玩笑啦
Uh, Mom, your tongue is blue.
呃 妈妈 你的舌头是蓝色的
Is it?
是么?
Oh, I guess it is a little bit.
哦 我猜是有点
Oh, I know.
哦 我知道了
Let's go see if we remember our old locker combinations.
我们去看看我们还记不记得旧锁柜的密♥码♥了
Oh, my God. I embarrassed my daughter.
哦 天啊 我丢我女儿的人了
I guess one woman's blue tongue is another's paper towels.
我猜一个女人的蓝舌头相当于另一个女人的卷纸
It's the circle of embarrassment.
这是丢人的循环
After that, Sue avoided me the whole rest of the day.
从那后 Sue这一天剩下的时间都在躲着我
But at least she made it to the big game perfectly healthy.
但至少她健康的挺到了大赛
Crap. So close.
靠 太近了
What, is she pecking?
干嘛 在啄么?
That's not pecking. That's puking.
那不是啄 是吐
Oh, I cannot get this on YouTube fast enough.
哦 我赶不上把这个放上YouTube了
I got it. Grandma's here!
我来处理 姥姥在这儿!
Turned out it was good my Mom was there.
事实证明我妈在这儿是正确的
Because sure, there's no doubt your parents can embarrass you,
因为毫无疑问 你的父母会丢你的人
but they're also the only ones
但他们也是唯一
who will hold your hair back when you're throwing up.
会在你吐的时候帮你抓起头发的人
I'm sorry for everything I said. I'm a horrible daughter.
我对我说的一切都很抱歉 我是个糟糕的女儿
No, you're not. You're wonderful.
不 你不是 你超棒
We're gonna get you through this.
我们会帮你度过这个的
Your Dad is driving down right now.
你♥爸♥爸正赶来
He's gonna stop at Costco, get you more saltines and ginger ale.
他会在好市多停一下 帮你多买♥♥点椒盐饼干和姜酒
We'll settle up later.
我们一会儿会处理好的
请联♥系♥QQ群:428872140
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表