剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Why don't you, uh, shake your fist
你为什么不 呃 挥舞着拳头
and throw out a, uh, "Because I said so"?
然后来一句 呃 "因为我说了suan ”
It's common courtesy.
这是基本礼貌
Do you think your dad and I would stay out all night
你认为 没让对方知道我们去哪儿
without letting each other know where we're going?
我和你♥爸♥会整夜不着家吗?
You guys don't go anywhere!
你们哪儿都没去!
Because you've sucked the life out of us!
因为你们已经毁了我们的生活
What are you so worried about?
你们在担心什么啊?
Do you think I'm gonna, like, end up in a ditch somewhere?
你认为我会死在某个沟里面吗?
I make good choices.
我聪明得很
Tonight the waitress asked if I wanted another chocolate milk,
今晚服务员问我要不要再来杯巧克力牛乳
and I said no!
我拒绝了!
You'll get it when you have kids of your own someday.
当你哪天有了自己的孩子 你会明白的
Yes, I know.
我知道
Classics are classics for a reason.
老生之所以常谈是有原因的
And here's another one
说起这个 还有一点
Your new curfew is 10:00.
你们的新宵禁是十点
Pbht! Whatever.
爱咋咋地
At least take something from the p--
至少拿回来点东西啊…
Whatever.
随便吧
I can't believe this.
简直不敢相信
I've gone to all the top valedictorian contenders,
我走访了所有毕业致辞的候选人
and I can't figure out who it is.
还是不知道到底
I've checked with the nerds,
我问了书呆子们
the orchestra, robotics, mathletes,
搞乐器的 机器人小组的 数学小组的
the students who organized the no-name-calling week.
还有组织了"不骂人周"的那些人
I'm ahead of everybody.
我领先他们每一个
I'm just kind of here until Mrs. Hilsabeck gets back.
我只是在Hilsbeck夫人回来之前在这顶班的
They gave her the wrong sandwich at Panera.
Panera的人给错了她三明治
Oh, we glorify how many basketball reboundings
我们赞扬运动员们在比赛中
the jocks get in a game, but --
进了多少个篮板球 但是
Wait. You're alone here?
等等 你自己在这?
You can look up who my nemesis is.
你可以帮我看看我的对手是谁
If you need convincing, I've got a dollar here that --
如果你需要一个有说服力的理由 我有一块钱
No, I'll do it.
不用 我来帮你看
Oh.
哎呀
It's me.
是我
What's the matter, Brick?
怎么了 Brick?
Have you ever - just wanted something so bad
你有没有很想要一件东西
and you didn't get it?
却没有得到?
Uh, yeah.
当然了
I hate to brag, but I'm kind of an expert.
不是我吹牛 这方面我可是专家
Well, Cindy and I are tied for valedictorian,
是这样 Cindy和我在竞争由谁来做毕业致辞
and it's all gonna come down
而这最终取决于
to who does better on our geometry final.
几何的期末成绩
I mean, I've dreamed of being valedictorian since I was a kid.
我从小就梦想在毕业典礼上致辞了
You know, finally being cool.
你知道的 终于酷炫了一把
But now I guess I'm gonna have to give it up for my girlfriend.
但现在我想我得为了我的女朋友放弃了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别啊 别 别 别 别 别
Are you saying you have to let Cindy win because she's a girl?
你的意思是说因为Cindy是女孩所以你才让着她的
Is it harder for women?
对女生来说是会更难一些吗?
Sure.
当然
But we can succeed on our own merits,
但是我们可以靠我们的自己的努力取胜
thank you very much.
非常感谢
And we will never earn true equality
如果男性继续传播这种
if men keep propagating
打着骑士精神幌子的沙文主义
this "Chauvinism in the guise of chivalry" Way of thinking.
女性是永远得不到公平的
Do you want me to get my Gloria Steinem book?
你想看看Gloria Steinem的那本书吗?
It's just right over there in the pile.
就在那堆着呢
No, no. You've convinced me.
不用 不用 你已经说服我了
I get what you're saying.
我懂你的意思
I just need to man up and kick butt on this test.
我要像个男人一样 在这场考试中完爆其他人
No, no, no, no, no.
不对 不对 不对
You are going to woman up,
你要像个女人一样
because I am going to help you.
因为我要帮你
Flash cards, quizzes, whatever it takes.
提示卡 小测验 啥都来
I am not going to leave your side for the next two days.
未来两天我就陪在你旁边不走了
Hey, Sue!
嘿 Sue!
There's another party tonight.
今晚还有个聚会哦
I would stay, but Axl is being so nice to me right now,
我想陪着你 但是Axl现在对我超好的
I feel like I've got to go.
我觉得我还是跟他去吧
We sold almost 3,000 grilled-cheese sandwiches.
我们卖♥♥了将近3000个烤奶酪三明治
Axl! Axl, it's almost 10:00. We got to go.
Axl Axl 快十点了 我们得走了
Remember that time my car broke down and I missed curfew?
还记得那次我车坏了 在宵禁之后才回去吗
I ended up getting hives.
结果我得了荨麻疹
Oh, my God. Chill.
我的老天啊 冷静
That 10:00 curfew thing was not real.
十点钟宵禁是假的
That was just Dad trying to scare us.
只不过是老爸拿来吓唬我们俩的
I don't know. - He sounded pretty serious.
我不知道 他听起来蛮严肃的
We won that argument.
我们那次吵赢了
Dad said, "10:00," Then I said, "Whatever."
老爸说 十点钟 我说 爱咋咋地
There's no coming back from "Whatever."
他没办法反驳"爱咋咋地"
When you say "Whatever," You've won.
你说"爱咋咋地"的时候 你就赢了
Who won? I did.
谁赢了 我啊
You fell asleep, and I switched over to "Cake Boss."
你睡着了的时候 我换到蛋糕天王节目
What time is it?
几点了?
12:00.
12:00
Are the kids home?
孩子们回来了吗?
Nope, they're still out.
没有 他们还在外面玩呢
What? I said be home by 10:00.
什么? 我说了要十点之前回来
Oh, come on. Nobody thought that was real.
拉倒吧 没有人当真的
We never really resolved it.
我没从来没有真的定下来
I mean, Axl did say, "Whatever."
Axl 都说了 爱咋咋地
Right. You only say "Whatever" When you don't have a comeback.
对 只有你不知道怎么反驳的时候才会说 爱咋咋地
When you say "Whatever," You've lost.
说爱咋咋地的时候 你就输了
Wait. You were serious?
等等 你是认真的吗?
Oh, I thought you were all like, "Rrrrrgh! 10:00!
我以为你是这种 ”十点钟
No big drinks at the movies!"
看电影的时候不许喝酒!” 说着吓唬他们的
Why are you so calm about this?
为什么我们对此如此淡定?
You were the one - that was all worked up before,
以前可是你每次气的跳脚
and all of a sudden you're fine with it?
怎么突然间我们就无所谓了呢?
'Cause I know they left the party an hour ago,
因为我知道他们一个小时之前就离开聚会了
went to Tally's Diner, and now they're on their way home.
去了Tally餐厅 现在正在回家的路上
Oh. They texted you?
他们给你发短♥信♥了?
No. Call?
没有 打电♥话♥了?
Huh-unh.
也没有
I'm gonna tell you something, but you got to be cool about it.
我要告诉你一件事 但你必须不能生气
I'm tracking them.
我在跟踪他们
What? Yeah.
什么 是
I found an app where you can track someone through their phone
我发现了一个可以通过手♥机♥跟踪他们的应用
if they have the same friends-and-family plan.
如果我们用的是同一个电♥信♥的家庭套餐
So now I know their whereabouts at all times.
所以我现在随时能掌握到他们的行踪
You're spying on the kids?
你在监视我们的孩子?
Well, you call it spying, I call it peace of mind.
你觉得是监视 我管这叫平静心情
Now I don't have to worry 'cause I can see where they are.
现在我根本无须担心因为我知道他们在哪
It's just -- There's no arguing. It's a lot easier.
只是 -- 无需争吵而且更加方便
It's kind of like when I used to sneak into Axl's room
就像我以前偷偷潜入Axl的房♥间
and cut his hair a little each night.
每晚剪那么一小撮头发
That did save a lot of screaming.
倒是省得吵来吵去的了
Yeah, see?
是的呀 看到没?
I just follow - each of their dots on the map.
我就跟着-地图上他们每个人的小点
That's them right there?
他们就在那?
Yeah, they should be pulling into the driveway just about...
对 他们应该正把车停进车道 大概还有...
now.
到了
Hey.
嘿
I wanted to come home right away,
我本来想直接回家的
but Axl made me stop for biscuits and gravy.
但Axl拽着我去吃肉汁饼了
That's fine. I'm cool.
好的呀 没事啊
Yep, I was cool,
是的 我是淡定
but Mike -- not so much.
但Mike--就不是咯
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表