剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
-Mm-hmm.
-...but her, specifically.
但尤其是她,因为身为妈妈
'Cause being a mom,
如果有人对我女儿做了
崔斯坦对我做的事
if someone did what Tristan did
to my daughter,
我可能会阉掉那个人
I would... probably castrate them...
一定会
-For sure.
-...and smile doing it.
而且还面带微笑
(pensive music playing)
我跟崔斯坦之间的事...
KHLOÉ: What happened
between me and Tristan,
我被很多人背叛过
I've been cheated on by many people.
我也面对过这种事,我瞭解
I've dealt with it. I got it.
但是另外这个状况
This other situation
was the most wild thing.
-才是最荒唐的
-对
重点不只是他让别人怀孕
-Yeah.
-And it's not only finding out
that he had someone else pregnant,
而是我同时还私下
but while I secretly had
my own surrogate pregnant.
让代理孕母怀孕
我真的万万没有想到...
Never in a million years
would I have been blind--
会发生这种事
like, would've thought that.
但是跳到现在,过了一整年之后
Cut to-- That's--
Then this whole year goes by,
我儿子都还没满周岁
my son's not even one yet,
看看发生多少改变
and look how much has changed.
我曾经有六个月的时间
完全没跟崔斯坦讲话
I wasn't speaking--
I didn't speak to Tristan at all
for six months,
连讲孩子的事都没有
not even about the kids.
但我们现在又变回很好的朋友
But, like, and now look,
now we're back to being
really good friends.
Ooh.
我想要跟人约会
Like, I wanna date someone.
不是现在,我累坏了
Not now. I'm exhausted.
俗话是怎麽说的?
What do they say?
如果想忘掉某个人,就去跟别人上♥床♥
"To get over somebody,
you have to get under somebody else."
这当然是很简单的方式
Like, I'm sure that's,
obviously, a really easy route,
也可以让自己分心
and you're definitely distracting yourself
不去想自己需要疗癒的部分
as to what... you need healing from.
别人的疗癒方式并不是我的疗癒方式
Someone's form of healing
is not my form of healing.
这没有什麽对错
And that's not right or wrong,
但我需要做真正适合自己的事
but I just need to do
what speaks to my soul.
我如果想要出去,我如果想要约会
And if I felt like going out,
if I felt like dating,
我如果现在可以接受的话,我就会去做
and if I was open to that
right now, I would do it.
我现在没有任何牵挂
There's nothing holding me back.
我只是现在真的没有这些感受
I just genuinely don't have
these feelings right now.
但我想跟人约会,应该吧
But I wanna date people,
看看有什麽对象
I think, and, like, see what's out there.
我想要可以抬头挺胸
I want to feel
例如跟我的另一半进到某个地方时
proud, like, when I go into a room
-and I'm with my man, and I'm not--
-Yeah.
不会...我不会觉得大家都在嘲笑我
I don't think everyone's laughing at me
觉得我就是太软弱才会待在某人身边
for being a weak bitch
for staying with someone.
妳根本是软弱的相反
You are the furthest from a weak woman.
只有很坚强的女人才有办法原谅别人
It takes a very strong
woman to forgive people.
-谢谢
-只有很坚强的女人
-Thank you.
-It takes a very strong woman
才有办法被同一个人伤害那麽多次
to be hurt multiple times
by the same person
还是能微笑面对对方
and still smile in their face.
这一点都不软弱,我不管别人怎麽说
There's nothing weak about that.
I don't care what anybody says.
在理想的世界中,我希望自己可以结婚
In an ideal world, I wish I was married,
而且我们能有完整的家庭
and that, you know,
we had our family together.
这就是大家想要的
但是崔斯坦对我没有吸引...
Like, that's what everyone wants.
But I am not attracted to Trist--
-我没有...
-哇
-Like, I'm not, like--
-Wow.
妳话说得真死
That's a big say.
-他对妳还是有吸引力
-是
-You're still attracted to him, right?
-Yeah, no, no, no.
我知道他很帅,崔斯坦非常帅
I know he's a very handsome--
No, no, Tristan is so handsome.
他是很美的...
He's a-- like a beautiful...
-人
-人类凋像
-Creature. (laughs)
-...statue of a human.
我不是瞎子
Like, I'm not, like, blind,
但我无法想像跟他接吻
but I can't think about, like,
kissing him on the lips.
这一切都...
Like, none of that would--
It's just not in my wheelhouse.
-都不是我有兴趣的事
-好
MALIKA: Okay.
或许妳可以这样想
Maybe think about it this way.
或许妳会想要试着拯救妳的家庭
Maybe you might wanna
try to save your family.
-或许妳会想要试试看...
-我试过了
Maybe you might wanna...
-But I have.
-...give this a shot despite--
我试图拯救这个家庭好几次了
I've tried to save my family
a couple times,
如果想逗上帝笑,就把计画告诉祂
and you wanna make God laugh,
tell him your plans.
-听着,兄弟,我没计画了
-是
Guess what, buddy?
-I got no more plans.
-That's right.
好吗?
-'Kay? Stop laughing.
-(laughs) Have it your way.
-想怎样就怎样吧
-别再笑我了
Stop laughin' at me. I just want,
我只是想先过一下自己的人生
-like, my life a little bit.
-So, it's not never.
所以也不是永远不会
我不知道,我不...
Well, I don't, I don't know.
I don't... I don't,
我不...
我不知道是怎样
I don't know what it is.
It's definitely not now.
但绝对不是现在
(sighs)
《卡戴珊家族》下集预告
KIM: Next on The Kardashians.
美女们,准备好要去探险了吗?
Ladies! You ready
-to go on an adventure?
-(neighing)
想喂马吃饼乾吗?
KRIS: Do you wanna give
the horses some cookies?
我不想喂
Yeah, I don't wanna do it.
我来拍张照
等等,小楚,来站在丝多咪旁边
KRIS: Let me take a photo.
Wait, Truezel, Truezel,
stand next to Stormi.
-小爱
-那是妳妈吗?
-Is that your mom?
-Lovie.
-妳还好吗?
-她们没事
-Are you okay?
-KRIS: They're fine.
她完全破坏了我和两位孙女的约会
She totally hijacks
my date with my grandkids.
我决定要拍一部电视剧
就叫《美国恐怖故事》
So, I decided I'm gonna do a TV show
called American Horror Story.
我知道我得放慢脚步
I know I have to slow down, but I can't.
但我做不到
我即将要去鹈鹕湾造访一座监狱
I'm about to go to Pelican Bay
and visit a prison there.
没有人会来这裡,尤其是卡戴珊家的人
No one comes here.
Definitely not a Kardashian.
我被监禁的最后一年,他们花了超过
十万美元继续把我关在牢裡
My last year incarcerated,
they spent over $100,000
and keep me in a cage.
你们能提供多少心理治疗
帮助他们免于入狱?
How much therapy could you
provide to stop them from goin' to prison?
我想这样教育我们的儿子
This is what I wanna teach our boys.
妈,妳对我非常差
Mom, you (bleep) up big time with me.
我没有对妳很差
-I did not (bleep) up big time.
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表