剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
You speak as if that I had slain my cousins.
你说得好像是我杀了我的侄儿们
Cousins, indeed.
侄儿们 没错
And by their uncle cozened of comfort, kingdom,
他们的叔父已经夺取了他们的安乐 权位
kindred, freedom, life.
亲人 自♥由♥和生命
Madam, know that from my soul I love thy daughter
夫人 我打心底里爱你的女儿
and do intend to make her Queen of England.
我要把她立为英国王后
Well, then, who doth thou mean shall be her King?
那你说谁是她的国王主君呢
Even he that makes her Queen, who else should be?
就是立她为王后的人 还能有谁
What, thou? Even so.
什么 是你 就是我
How think you of it?
你意下如何
How canst thou woo her?
你怎么能向她求婚呢
That would I learn of you,
我正要向你请教
as one that are best acquainted with her humour.
因为你最熟悉她的脾气
What were I best to say?
你让我怎么说
Her father's brother would be her lord? Or shall I say her uncle?
说她父亲的弟弟要娶她 还是干脆直说她叔父
Or he that slew her brothers and her uncles?
还是说 是杀他兄弟和舅父的凶手
But in your daughter's womb, I bury them.
我要让他们重新投胎到你女儿的腹中
Wherein that nest of spicery they will breed selves of themselves
在那个香巢中 他们得以重生
to your recomforture.
让你再次欢悦
Under what title shall I woo for thee?
我该用什么称呼去为你求婚
That God, the law, my honour and her love,
才能本着神意 法律 我的声誉和她的爱
can make seem pleasing to her tender years?
去拨动她那少女的心弦呢
Say, she shall be a high and mighty Queen.
告诉她 她将被封为万人之上的王后
To wail the title, as her mother doth.
正如她母亲一样为这称号♥而爱哭
I swear... What canst thou swear by now?
我发誓 你现在拿什么发誓
God and fortune bar me happy hours!
神和幸运切莫眷顾于我
Day, yield me not thy light, nor, night, thy rest!
白昼切莫为我放光 黑夜休得使我安息
Be opposite all planets of good luck to my proceedings if,
假若我未对你这位美貌高贵的公主献出真爱
with dear heart's love,
我愿满天吉星
I tender not thy beauteous princely daughter!
都背我而行
In her consists my happiness and thine.
有了她 我和你才能幸福安乐
Without her follows to myself and thee,
没有她 就只能让死亡 荒芜
death, desolation, ruin and decay.
毁灭和凋敝与你我形影相伴
It cannot be avoided but by this.
除非这样 否则这一切都难幸免
It will not be avoided but by this.
除非这样 否则这一切都不会幸免
Look, what is done cannot be now amended.
木已成舟 无法挽回
If I did take the kingdom from your sons,
假若我确实夺取了你儿子的王位
to make amends I'll give it to your daughter.
我就把它还给你女儿作为补偿
Therefore, dear mother,
所以 亲爱的岳母
I must call you so.
我必须这样称呼您
Be the attorney of my love to her,
务必转达我对她的爱意
plead what I will be, not what I have been.
为我的未来多说好话 别谈我的过去
Shall I be tempted of the devil thus?
我就这样听魔鬼的诱惑吗
Ay, if the devil tempt you to do good.
是啊 只要魔鬼让你做的是好事
I go.
我去
Write to me very shortly,
马上就给我写信
and you shall understand from me her mind.
我就会让你知道她的心愿
Bear my true love's kiss.
带给她我真挚的吻
And so farewell.
再见
Relenting fool,
温情的傻子
shallow, changing woman!
浅薄易变的妇人
Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
Strike alarms, drums!
拉响警报 敲起战鼓
Gentle Blunt, tell Richmond this from me,
温和的伯伦特 为我转告里士满
that in the sty of this most deadly boar
我儿子乔治·斯丹莱被困在
my son George Stanley is franked up in hold.
那只吃人♥兽♥的栅栏里了
If I revolt, off goes young George's head.
只要我动手了 小乔治的头就搬家了
The fear of that holds off my present aid.
我就是怕这件事 现在才没办法去帮忙
So get thee gone. Commend me to thy holy lord.
去吧 帮我问候你的主公
Withal say,
还有
the Queen hath heartly consented that he should espouse
王后已经同意他和她女儿
Elizabeth her daughter.
伊丽莎白公主订婚
But tell me, where is princely Richmond now?
但请问 这位里士满现在在哪
At Pembroke in Wales,
在威尔士的彭勃洛克
and towards Bosworth does he bend his power,
他向博斯沃思推进
if by the way they be not fought withal.
只看他们途中是否会遭遇袭击
Well, hie thee to thy lord. I kiss his hand.
快回去向主公报告 我向他致意
My letter will resolve him of my mind.
我的信会说明我的心意
Farewell.
再见
Will not King Richard let me speak with him?
理查王不让我跟他说话吗
No, my good lord.
对 大人
Therefore, be patient.
所以还是耐心点吧
This is All-Souls' Day, Catesby, is it not?
今天是万灵节吧 凯茨比 是不是
It is.
是的
Why, then All-Souls' Day is my body's doomsday.
万灵节竟然成了我肉身的末日
Thus Margaret's curse falls heavy on my neck,
玛格丽特的诅咒眼看要落在我头上
"When he," quoth she, "Shall split thy heart with sorrow!"
她说过 "你一定会因悲痛而心碎"
Come, Catesby, lead me to the block of shame.
来吧 凯茨比 带我去罪恶的刑场吧
Wrong hath but wrong,
害人终会害己
and blame the due of blame.
责人必遭自责
Lead on, executioner.
继续走吧 刽子手
The weary sun hath made a golden set,
劳顿一天的太阳金光夕照
and by the bright track of his fiery car
那火轮所射出的光辉
gives token of a goodly day tomorrow.
预示着明天天气晴朗
Where is Lord Stanley quartered, do you know?
你知道斯丹莱伯爵在哪儿安营吗
His regiment lies half a mile at least south
他的兵团驻扎在国王大军以南
from the mighty power of the King's camp.
至少有半英里的地方
Sweet Blunt.
亲爱的伯伦特
Make some good means to speak with him
望你向他代问晚安
and give him from me this most needful note.
并把这张极为重要的字条交给他
Upon my life, my lord, I'll undertake it.
我拿性命保证 大人 我一定办到
Goodnight, good Captain Blunt.
再见 伯伦特队长
Come, gentlemen, let us consult upon tomorrow's business.
来吧 先生们 我们商量一下明天的事
Into my tent. The dew is raw and cold.
进帐篷里去 外面露水湿重
I will not sup tonight.
今晚我不吃饭
Fill me a bowl of wine.
给我倒碗酒
Is my visor easier than it was?
我的面甲是不是宽了些
Is all my armour laid into my tent?
我的甲胄都放进来没有
It is, my liege, and all things are in readiness.
都放好了 陛下 一切都齐备了
Fortune and victory sit on thy helm!
愿你好运当头 作战胜利
All comfort that the dark night can afford
尊敬的继父 我愿黑夜
be to thy person, noble father-in-law!
也能给你安乐
In brief, for so the season bids us be,
时光这样催促我们
prepare thy battle early in the morning.
清晨就得准备作战
With best advantage I'll deceive the time,
我可能会抓住机会
and aid thee in this doubtful shock of arms.
在胜负难定时帮你一把
But on thy side I may not be too forward
但我不敢做得太明显
lest, being seen, thy brother, tender George,
否则一被发觉 你的小兄弟乔治
be executed in his father's sight.
就会当着我的面丧命
Radcliff, send out a messenger to Stanley's regiment:
拉克利夫 派名信使去斯丹莱部队
Bid him bring his power
叫他在日出前
before sunrising, lest his son George fall
把军队开过来 否则他的儿子乔治
into the blind cave of eternal night.
就要堕入无尽的黑夜之中
O thou, whose captain I account myself,
上天啊 我自名为您收下的小将领
look on my forces with a gracious eye.
受您恩惠 照看着我的将士们
Make us thy ministers of chastisement
愿您将我们指定为您的公使
that we may praise thee in the victory!
好让我们在胜利中歌♥颂您
To thee I do commend my watchful soul.
我要把我这不安的心魂交付给您
When I was mortal,
我在人世之时
my anointed body by thee was punched full of deadly holes.
贵为帝王 身体被你戳得遍体鳞伤
Harry the Sixth bids thee despair, and die!
亨利六世愿你绝望而死
Poor George Clarence,
我乔治·克莱伦斯实在可怜
by thee betrayed to death.
竟被你背叛害死
Tomorrow in the battle think on me,
明日战场上 你想起我来
and fall thy edgeless sword.
你的钝刀就要落地
Despair, and die!
愿你绝望而死
The first was I that helped thee to the crown.
是我首先站出来拥立你加冕
The last was I that felt thy tyranny.
也是我最末被你的淫♥威♥摧毁
Dream on, dream on, of bloody deeds and death;
做你的噩梦吧 梦见你浴血惨死
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表