剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Who knows not he is dead! Who knows he is?
你说有谁不知 那又有谁知道
All heaven, what a world is this!
神啊 这世界是怎么了
Is Clarence dead?
克莱伦斯已死了吗
The order was reversed.
朕明明收回成命了啊
But he, poor man, by your first order died,
但那可怜公爵甫一听令官携天威下降
and that a winged Mercury did bear,
便遵从圣命 立时伏法
some tardy cripple bore the countermand
待到撤回令姗姗来至
and came too lag to see him buried.
却只见他埋尸黄土
Who sued to me for him?
你们谁曾为他请♥命♥
Who, in my wrath, kneeled at my feet and bade me be advised?
你们谁曾甘冒圣怒 向我跪谏
Who spoke of brotherhood?
你们谁曾提起过骨肉亲情
Who spoke of love?
提起过至亲之爱
All of this from my remembrance brutish wrath sinfully plucked,
我一时盛怒 灭了人性 毁了这多年恩情
and not a man of you had so much grace to put it in my mind.
你们却无一人怀着善心促动我的思量
Nor I, ungracious, spake unto myself for him,
而我自己亦是毫无心肝 未曾多加思考
poor soul.
可怜的人啊
O God, I fear thy justice will take hold on me
上帝啊 天道无私 只怕是我
and you
和你们
and mine and yours
以及我们的家人
for this.
都要为此遭厄了
Elizabeth, help me to my closet.
伊丽莎白 扶我回内室去
O, poor George!
可怜的乔治啊
This is the fruit of rashness!
这便是鲁莽行事的下场
Marked you not
诸位可看见了
how that the guilty kindred of the Queen
王后一♥党♥心中有愧
looked pale when they did hear of Clarence' death?
听闻克莱伦斯身死 脸都白了
O, they did urge it still unto the King.
他们竟还在国王身边怂恿生事
God will revenge it.
必遭天谴
Come, lords.
来吧 列位大人
We wait upon your grace.
殿下先请
Who shall hinder me to wail and weep,
这世上还有谁能拦住我恸哭号♥泣
to chide my fortune and torment myself?
诅咒命运不公 拦住我苦罚自身
What means this scene of rude impatience?
这一番急躁的进退失据所为何来
My lord,
我夫君
thy son,
您儿子
their father,
王子之父
our King,
万民之王
is dead.
死了
If you will live, lament,
若是苟活 便哀号♥不止
if die, be brief,
若是求死 便来个痛快
that our swift-winged souls may catch the King's,
好让我早生双翼 追上先王英灵
and, like obedient subjects, follow him
或者极尽臣民之忠 追随先王
to his new kingdom of ne'er-changing night.
随他一起升入永夜的新国
So much interest have I in thy sorrow
你的悲恸 原与我息息相关
as I had title in thy noble husband.
你有你高贵的夫君 我也沾了些名分
I have bewept a worthy husband's death,
我也曾为一位好夫君身故而痛哭
and lived with looking on his images
整日依靠他的遗像勉强精神
but now two mirrors of his princely semblance
如今他尚在世上的两个神形的传承
are cracked in pieces by malignant death,
皆先后遭了死神的毒手
and I for comfort have but one false glass,
我自以为晚年承欢 竟只是个空虚幻影
which grieves me when I see my shame in him.
我落得个顾影自苦 更加愧悔难当
Thou art a widow - yet thou art a mother,
你虽丧夫守寡 却仍肩负人母之责
thou hast the comfort of thy children left;
你还有子女可以慰藉心伤
but death hath snatch'd my husband from my side
但死亡从我身边夺走我的夫君
and pluck'd two crutches from my feeble hands:
更从我衰老的手上夺走两根倚赖的手杖
Clarence and Edward.
克莱伦斯和爱德华
Pour all your tears:
尽情抛洒你的眼泪吧
I am your sorrow's nurse,
你哭的人是我养育
and I will pamper it with lamentations.
如今我便再以悲恸养育悲恸
Madam, bethink you, like a careful mother,
王后 快决断吧 做个关怀的母亲
of the young Prince your son:
快去接王太子来
send straight for him; Let him be crown'd;
马上接他来 给他加冕
in him your comfort lives.
你的一切慰藉都在他身上
Sister, sister, have comfort:
嫂嫂 请安心吧
all of us have cause
我们人人都有
to wail the dimming of our shining star,
为这闪亮星辰陨落痛哭的缘由
but none can help our harms by wailing them.
但眼下一味沉溺哀悼无济于事
Madam, my mother, I do cry you mercy:
老夫人 我的母亲 请您原谅
I did not see your grace.
我方才没看见您
I crave your blessing.
我跪请您赐福
God bless thee, and put meekness in thy breast;
愿神降福与你 让你心存温良
love, charity, obedience,
仁爱 慈悲 忠顺
and true duty.
真诚尽责
Amen.
阿门
You here that bear this heavy load of moan,
列位亲贵 你们心头压着共同的沉痛
now cheer each other in each other's love.
现在也请相互安慰 鼓起精神吧
Me seemeth good, that with some little train,
依我看 眼下当立即派小队车驾
forthwith from Ludlow the young Prince be fetched
前去鲁德罗迎小太子
hither to London, to be crown'd our King.
还驾伦敦 加冕为王
Why with some little train, my Lord of Buckingham?
为何是小队车驾 勃金汉大人
Marry, my lord, lest by a multitude
大人哪 若是贸然兴师动众
the new-heal'd wound of malice should break out,
只怕旧伤未愈 又添新伤了
which would be so much the more dangerous
尤其是眼下大位空悬
by how much the estate is green and yet ungovern'd.
国祚未定 正是多事之秋 凶险之时
Then be it so, and go we to determine
那便如此吧 我们且定一下
who they shall be that shall straight to Ludlow.
该遣谁去鲁德罗接驾
Madam, and you, my sister,
老夫人 还有嫂嫂您
will you go to give your censures in this business?
两位可否一同参议此事
With all my heart.
乐意之至
Cousin of Buckingham.
勃金汉表亲
My lord, whoever journeys to the Prince,
大人 无论是谁前去迎太子驾
for God's sake let not us two stay at home:
你我二人万万不可落于人后
for by the way I'll sort occasion,
再有 让我略作安排
to part the Queen's proud kindred from the Prince.
将王后那班傲慢亲朋与储君分开
My other self,
我的化身
my counsel's consistory,
我的智囊
my oracle, my prophet, my dear cousin:
我的神使 我的先知 我的好兄弟
As a child, I will follow your direction.
我就如孩童一般 听你指引
Toward Ludlow then, for we'll not leave behind.
到鲁德罗去 我们绝不落于人后
Prince Edward.
爱德华亲王
Your Majesty.
殿下
At Northampton they do rest tonight:
今夜他们在诺桑普敦休息
tomorrow, or next day, they will be here.
明日或后日 他们就到了
I long with all my heart to see Prince Edward;
我一心盼着能见见爱德华亲王
I hope he is much grown since last I saw him.
希望他比我上次见到他时更加长大了
Ah, but I hear no: they say his royal brother
我倒听说并非如此 人说他这小兄弟
has almost overta'en him in his growth.
已和他差不多一般高了
Ay, mother, but I would not have it so.
是 母亲 但我不愿如此
Why, my good cousin? It is good to grow.
为什么 小孙儿 长高大了多好
Grandam, one night as we did sit at supper,
祖母 有天晚上我们正坐着用餐
my uncle Rivers talk'd how I did grow
利弗斯舅舅说到我长得
more than my brother.
比哥哥快
"Ay," quoth my uncle Richard, "Small herbs have grace;
"是啊" 理查叔叔说道 "芸香娇滴滴
"Great weeds do grow apace."
"贱草处处生"
Good faith, good faith, the saying did not hold in him
老天啊老天 他拿来和你作比的这俗语
that did object the same to thee!
于他自己可是一点都不适用
He was the wretched'st thing when he was young,
他年轻时便是个诡怪之极的东西
so long a-growing, and so leisurely,
长得缓慢 成天懒散
that if his rule were true, he should be gracious.
若是他此话有理 那他早该高大轩昂了
Parlous boy: go to, you are too shrewd.
多嘴的孩子 怎么这么多鬼心思
What news?
何事
Such news, madam, as grieves me to report.
这事我说起来也是难过得很
How doth the Prince?
亲王不好吗
Oh, well, madam, and in health.
很好 王后殿下 身体安康
Then what is thy news?
那你带来了什么消息
Lord Rivers and Lord Grey are sent to Pomfret, prisoners.
利弗斯和葛雷爵爷被送往邦弗雷特囚禁
Who hath committed them?
是谁让他们下狱的
The mighty Dukes, Gloucester and Buckingham.
是葛罗斯特和勃金汉两位大公爵
For what offence?
为何罪状
The sum of all I can I have disclos'd.
我已经把我所知的和盘托出
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表