剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
have cost a mass of public treasury.
花费了国库大量的银钱
They sale of offices and towns in France,
你在法国卖♥♥官卖♥♥地
if they were known, as the suspect is great,
要是说开 你的嫌疑重大
would make thee quickly hop without thy head.
一旦被揭发 你项上人头就别想保住了
Enough!
够了
The King knows what he knows.
王上明察
Give me my fan.
给我把扇子捡起来
What, minion! Can ye not?
怎么了 贱婢 你不捡吗
Proud Frenchwoman.
骄横的法国女人
Could I come near your beauty with my nails,
要是我能靠近你这美人儿
I'd set my ten commandments in your face.
我就要用我的指甲 狠狠地给你十个指印
Sweet aunt, be quiet, 'twas against her will.
好婶婶 请息怒 她并非有意冒犯
Against her will!
并非有意
Good King, look to it in time,
好王上 请您多留点心
she shall not strike Dame Eleanor unrevenged.
她敢动手打我艾丽诺 我绝不会放过她
What a point, my lord, your falcon made,
贤卿 看你的猎鹰
and what a pitch she flew above the rest!
她比其他所有的鹰飞得都高呀
No marvel, an it like Your Majesty,
如果王上喜欢这样 那就怪不得
my Lord Protector's hawks do tower so well.
护国公大人养的鹰能飞得如此高了
They know their master loves to be aloft,
它们懂得主人想要身居高位的心思
and bears his thoughts above a falcon's pitch.
他的心也随着那鸟儿飞到九霄云外去了
My lord, 'tis but a base ignoble mind
大人 如果人的心思不能比鸟儿飞得更高
That mounts no higher than a bird can soar.
那人的想法也就太微不足道了
I thought as much, he would be above the clouds.
我早就料到 他是要飞到比云彩更高的
Why, Somerset, England knows thine insolence.
为什么 萨穆塞特 英国人都知道你傲慢
And thy ambition, Gloucester.
还有你的野心 葛罗斯特
I prithee, peace, good Queen,
我请您消停一下 好王后
And whet not on these furious peers,
不要给这些亲贵们的争吵火上添油了
for blessed are the peacemakers on earth.
这世上 和事佬才最有福
The winds grow high, and so do your stomachs, lords.
风势越来越猛 诸位贤卿的脾气也大了起来
I pray, let me compound this strife.
诸位 让我替你们调停一下吧
What tidings with our holy uncle?
堂兄 你带来了什么消息
Such as my heart doth tremble to unfold.
这消息说起来叫我也胆战心惊
Lady Eleanor, the Protector's wife,
护国公的妻子艾丽诺夫人
hath practised dangerously against your state,
做出了危害邦国的活动
raising up wicked spirits from under ground,
她从地下招来恶魂
demanding of King Henry's life and death,
打听吾王陛下和朝中其他
and other of your highness' privy-council,
枢密大臣们的的寿算
as more at large your grace shall understand.
详情陛下一问便知
And so, my Lord Protector, by this means
这么说 护国公大人
your lady is forthcoming yet at London.
尊夫人只怕已经被押在伦敦了吧
This news, I think, hath turn'd your weapon's edge.
这消息恐怕使您大失威风了
Ambitious lord, leave to afflict my heart.
妄自尊大的教主 不要再刺痛我了
Sorrow and grief have vanquish'd all my powers,
悲伤和忧愁已使我六神无主
and, vanquish'd as I am, I yield to thee.
即使这样 我也只得认输
O God,
老天
what mischiefs work the wicked ones,
奸徒们这般胡闹
heaping confusion on their own heads thereby!
害得他们自己都手足无措了
Gloucester, see here the tainture of thy nest.
葛罗斯特 你家中出了如此污迹
And look thyself be faultless, thou wert best.
还要装作一身清高无事吗
Madam, for myself, to heaven I do appeal,
王后陛下 说到我 可以对天发誓
how I have loved my king and commonweal.
我是何等忠于吾王与邦国
And, for my wife, I know not how it stands.
至于我妻子 我说不出当下情况
Sorry I am to hear what I have heard:
听到消息 我也很难过
Noble she is, but if she have forgot
她是正派人 但若她不顾
honour and virtue and conversed with such
荣誉与德行 同此等人来往
I banish her my bed and company
我便将她逐出床榻 不再伴我
and give her as a prey to law and shame,
任凭法律制裁 任凭公众羞辱
that hath dishonour'd Gloucester's honest name.
这已使葛罗斯特的名声扫地了
Well, for this night we will repose us here.
好吧 今晚我们就住在这里
To-morrow toward London back again,
明日返回伦敦
to look into this business thoroughly.
查明这一切
Come on. No!
快走 不
Come on.
快走
Stand forth, Dame Eleanor Cobham.
上前来 艾丽诺·柯柏汉
In sight of God and us,
在上帝和本王面前
your guilt is great:
你罪恶深重
Receive the sentence of the law for sin
按律治罪 你犯下的罪行
such as by God's book are adjudged to death.
理应宣判死刑
You, madam,
至于夫人你
for you are so nobly born,Shall,
虑你出身高贵
after three days' open penance done,
罚你示众三天
live in your country here in banishment,
后在本国流放
with Sir John Gladsdale, in the Isle of Man.
由约翰·格拉斯戴尔押往男子岛囚禁
Welcome is my banishment.
我自甘流放
Welcome is my death.
自愿赴死
Eleanor,
艾丽诺
the law, thou see'st, hath judged thee:
你看 这是法律的制裁
I cannot justify whom the law condemns.
法律惩戒的人 我无法为之开脱
Mine eyes are full of tears, my heart of grief.
我眼中充满泪水 心里充满悲哀
Ah, Humphrey, this dishonour in thine age
亨弗雷呀 你这一把年纪里受如此耻辱
will bring thy head with sorrow to the ground!
定要伤心到死了
I do beseech Your Majesty, give me leave to go.
我恳求陛下 准我退下吧
Sorrow would solace and mine age would ease.
准我派遣心头烦忧 调养身体
Stay, Humphrey Duke of Gloucester:
等一等 葛罗斯特公爵亨弗雷
ere thou go, give up thy staff.
走之前 交出你的权杖
Henry will to himself Protector be,
本王要做自己的监护人
and God shall be my guide.
而上帝将是我的引路人
But go in peace,
但亨弗雷
Humphrey, no less beloved
你尽管宽心去 你所受的恩眷
than when thou wert Protector to thy King.
和你做护国公时一样 不会衰减
I see no reason why a king of years
网商既已成年 我看不出还有
should be protected like a child.
任何理由 还把他当作孩子
God and King Henry govern England's realm.
上帝和亨利王上足以治理国家
Give up your staff, sir, and the King his realm.
公爵 交出你的权杖 把国家交还往上
My staff?
权杖吗
Here, noble Henry,
给你 尊贵的亨利王
is my staff.
权杖交还给您
As willingly do I the same resign
一如当年您父王主动将它托付给我
as e'er thy father Henry made it mine.
我今日也同样心甘情愿地交还
And even as willingly
当我自愿把权杖
at thy feet I leave it
放在您脚前
as others would ambitiously receive it.
大概有别人要跃跃欲试地接受它了
Farewell, good King:
就此告别了 陛下
when I am dead and gone,
待我入土
may honourable peace attend thy throne!
祝您国泰民安
This staff of honour raught,
这尊贵的权杖
there let it stand
就应当在
where it best fits to be,
最适当的地方
in Henry's hand.
握在亨利王手中
Witch! Witch!
女巫 女巫
Move!
让开
Eleanor!
艾丽诺
Come you, my lord, to see my open shame?
大人 您是来看我当众受辱的吗
Now thou dost penance too.
这不是也要让您自己受辱了吗
Hear how they mock.
你听他们如何讥讽
Ah, Gloucester, hide thee from their hateful taunts,
葛罗斯特 不如躲开他们的咒骂吧
and, in thy closet pent up, rue my shame,
把自己关在书房♥里 怨叹我所受的耻辱
and ban thine enemies, both mine and thine!
诅咒你我的敌人吧
Be patient, gentle Nell, forget this grief.
不要急 耐儿 别把这痛苦放在心上
Ah, Gloucester, teach me to forget myself!
葛罗斯特 你叫我如何忘掉
For whilst I think I am thy married wife
我一想到我是你的结发妻子
methinks I should not thus be led along,
就认为我不该被牵着游街示众
mail'd up in shame, with papers on my back,
背上挂着纸牌 充满羞辱
the ruthless flint doth cut my tender feet,
无情的石块划伤我娇嫩的双脚
and when I start, the envious people laugh.
我一开始走 那些平日嫉妒的人就开始大笑
Ah, Humphrey,
亨弗雷啊
can I bear this shameful yoke?
叫我如何承受这羞辱的游♥行♥
No, dark shall be my light and night my day.
不 我今后的生命中再无光明 日日如夜
To think upon my pomp shall be my hell.
想到过去的荣华我更觉身在地狱
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表