剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
is put unto the trust of Richard Gloucester,
将由理查·葛罗斯特看护
a man that loves not me nor none of you.
那个人不喜欢我 也不喜欢你们
Is it concluded that he shall be protector?
由他担任护国公的事已经决定了吗
So it must be,
一旦国王出事
if the King miscarry.
此事在所难免
Here come the lords of Buckingham and Stanley.
勃金汉公爵的斯丹莱大人来了
Good time of day unto your royal grace.
愿您今天圣躬安好
What likelihood of his amendment, lords?
他还有可能康复吗 大人们
Madam, good hope. His grace speaks cheerfully.
王后 很有希望 陛下今天很高兴
Did you confer with him? Aye, madam.
你们和他谈过了吗 是的 王后
He desires to make atonement between the Duke of Gloucester
他愿意为葛罗斯特伯爵
and your brother and son,
和您的兄弟儿子讲和
and between them and my Lord Hastings.
并消除赫斯汀斯伯爵与其他朝臣之间的隔阂
He has sent to bring them to his royal presence.
他已经派人召他们来觐见了
Would all were well.
但愿诸事顺心
But that will never be.
只怕是不可能了
They do me wrong and I will not accept it.
他们对不起我 我也绝不会再忍♥
Who are they that do complain unto the King
是谁在王上面前抱怨
that I, forsooth, am stern and love them not?
说我为人凶狠 不懂得爱人
Oh, by holy Paul, they love his grace
圣保罗为证 谁在王上耳边
but lightly that fill his ears with such dissentious rumours.
嚼舌根 谁就是对王上不忠诚
Because I cannot flatter or look fair,
因为我不会阿谀奉承
smile in men's faces,
装出一副笑脸来
smooth, deceive and cog,
或是花言巧语 口蜜腹剑
I must be held a rancorous enemy.
就要把我当敌人看待
To whom in all this presence speaks your grace?
我们现在都在此 你所指的到底是谁
To thee, that hast not honesty nor grace, Lord Grey.
就是你 葛雷大人 不仅毫无心肝 还全然不顾情面
When have I injured thee? When done thee wrong?
我什么时候害过你 什么时候对不起你
Or thee, Lord Rivers? Or thee, Elizabeth?
是对你 利弗斯伯爵 还是对你 伊丽莎白
Or any of your faction?
或是你们其中任何一个
A plague upon you all.
你们都该遭天谴
His royal grace cannot rest scarce a breathing-while
你们竟不让他有片刻的喘息
but you must trouble him with lewd complaints.
竟还要厚着脸皮向他抱怨去
Come, come.
好了 好了
We know your meaning, brother Gloucester.
我们懂你的意思 葛罗斯特贤弟
You envy my advancement and my friends'.
你不乐意我们这些人得到晋升
God grant we never may have need of you.
愿上帝保佑我们 永远不需要依附于你
Meantime, God grants that we have need of you.
可是 上帝却叫我依靠着你们呢
Our brother George, imprisoned by your means,
我们的兄弟乔治 正是因你们入狱
myself disgraced, and the nobility held in contempt.
我自己受辱 尊严受到他人轻慢
I never did incense His Majesty against the Duke of Clarence,
我从未教唆王上陷害克莱伦斯公爵
but have been an earnest advocate to plead for him.
相反 我却总是真心实意为他求情
You do me shameful injury falsely to draw me in such vile suspects.
你如此凭空捏造 恶意中伤 实在是对我不公平
By heaven, I will acquaint His Majesty of those gross taunts
苍天在上 我一定要去禀告国王
which oft I have endured.
我受够了你们的恶意讥讽
Tell him, and spare not.
去告诉他吧 莫要对我留情
Lord, I have said I will avouch it in Edward's presence.
我一定会在爱德华面前将我说过的话承担下来
Ere you were Queen, aye, or your husband King,
在你和你丈夫称王道后之前
I was the packhorse in his great affairs.
我曾为他立下过汗马功劳
To royalise his blood, I spilt mine own!
他那尊贵的血统是用我的鲜血换来的
I would to God my heart were flint, like Edward's.
愿上帝赐我一副爱德华那样的铁石心肠
I'm too childish-foolish for this world.
像我这般幼稚愚蠢的人 很难存活于世
Hear me, you wrangling pirates,
听我说 你们这群喧嚷的海盗们
that fall out in sharing that
夺取了我的一切
which you have pilled from me!
分赃时竟还要争吵
Which of you trembles not
你们见了我 哪一个不是被吓得
that looks on me?
浑身发抖
Gentle villain,
你这表面斯文的恶棍
do not turn away.
休想躲避过去
Foul, wrinkled witch,
你这傻子 满脸皱纹的老巫婆
what makest thou in my sight?
你想在我面前干什么
A husband and a son
你欠下我
thou owest to me.
一夫一子的血债
And thou a kingdom.
还夺取我一个王国
All of you allegiance.
你们全都背叛了我
This sorrow I have by right is yours,
我所受的苦难理应由你们承担
and all the pleasures you usurp
你们篡夺的荣华
are mine!
本就归我所有
Give way, dull clouds,
散开吧 密布的重云
to my quick curses!
听听我的诅咒
Edward thy son, that now is Prince of Wales,
你的儿子爱德华 如今是威尔士亲王
For Edward my son, that was Prince of Wales,
我的儿子爱德华 也曾是威尔士亲王
die in his youth by untimely violence.
却在暴徒手中英年早逝
Long die thy happy days before thy death.
我咒你在死之前 再也没有安乐的日子
Cease thy curses, thou wretched, withered hag!
停止你的诅咒 你这个可恶的老妖婆
And leave thee out? For thou shalt hear me.
难道要这样放过你吗 你给我听好了
If heaven have any grievous plague in store,
如果上天还积存着更多灾祸
let them keep it till thy sins be ripe,
就让它们积累起来吧 一旦你恶贯满盈
and then hurl down their indignation on thee,
再全部报应到你的身上
the troubler of the poor world's peace.
你这个为祸人间的罪魁祸首
No sleep close up that deadly eye of thine
你那双杀人的恶眼将终生不能合拢
unless whilst some tormenting dream affrights thee
除非你陷入无尽的噩梦中
with a hell of ugly devils!
与地狱里那些牛鬼蛇神为伍
Thou elvish-marked, abortive, rooting hog!
你这只有着魔鬼印记 流产下来的掘土猪
The slave of nature and the son of hell.
你这自然的奴役 地狱的产儿
Margaret!
玛格丽特
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Thus have you breathed your curse
这样说来 却是诅咒了
against yourself.
你自己
Poor painted Queen,
可怜的画中的王后
vain flourish of my fortune!
你不过是我幸运墙上的浮雕
Why strewest thou sugar on that bottled spider
毒蜘蛛的网已经缚住你的全身
whose deadly web ensnareth thee about?
你又何必在它身上撒糖粉
Fool!
愚蠢
Fool!
真是愚蠢
Thou whet'st a knife to kill thyself.
你不过是在刀尖上企图自尽
The day will come when thou shalt wish for me
总有一天你还会希望我
to help thee curse that poisonous bunchbacked toad.
来帮你一同诅咒这只口喷毒液的驼背蟾
Dispute not with her, she is lunatic.
莫要与她争辩 她就是个疯婆子
Witness my son,
看看我的儿子
now in the shade of death,
如今已坠入死亡的深渊
whose bright out-shining beams
你阴云密布的愤怒
thy cloudy wrath hath in eternal darkness folded up.
已将他的光辉打入了无尽的黑暗
Peace.
罢了
Peace.
罢了
For shame
哪怕不懂仁慈
if not for charity.
也请讲些体面吧
Buckingham,
勃金汉
take heed of yonder dog.
小心那个狗东西
Look, when he fawns, he bites,
看吧 摇尾巴的狗会咬人
And, when he bites, his venom tooth will rankle to the death.
咬人之后 它的毒牙还会叫你疼痛至死
Have not to do with him.
莫要再与他往来
Beware of him.
千万留心
What doth she say, my Lord of Buckingham?
她在说什么 勃金汉大人
Nothing that I respect, my gracious lord.
没什么值得我在意的 我的好大人
What?
什么
Dost thou scorn me for my gentle counsel?
我好意进谏忠言 你竟嘲笑于我吗
And soothe the devil that I warn thee from?
我将你远离魔鬼 你竟还要奉承于他
But remember this another day,
记着吧 有朝一日
when he shall split thy very heart with sorrow
他一定会令你伤心欲绝
and say, "Poor Margaret
那时候你就要说 “可怜的玛格丽特
was a prophetess."
真是一位女先知”了
Live each of you
你们每个人
the subjects to his hate,
都会成为他的眼中钉
And he to yours
你们将憎恨他
and all of you
而上帝也将
to God's.
憎恨你们
My hair doth stand on end to hear her curses.
听她咒骂让我毛骨悚然
And so doth mine.
我亦如此
I muse why she's at liberty.
我不明白为何把她放出来
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表