剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
I pluck this pale and maiden blossom here,
我摘下这朵洁白纯洁的花
giving my verdict on the white rose side.
以示我的判决站在白玫瑰一方
Well, well...
好吧 好吧
Come on! Who else?
来啊 还有谁
Now, Somerset, where is your argument?
好了 萨默塞特 你还有什么可说的
Here in my scabbard, meditating that
我的话语都藏在刀鞘中 正打算
shall dye your white rose in a bloody red.
将你的白玫瑰染成血红
Meantime
不过
your cheeks do counterfeit our roses,
你的双颊也和这玫瑰一样惨白
For pale they look with fear. Not for fear
是吓白的吧 不是吓得发白
but anger that thy tongue will not confess thy error.
而是看到你们不肯承认错误 怒得发白
Proud fool, begone!
骄傲的蠢蛋 滚吧
I scorn both him and thee.
我鄙视你 也鄙视他
Turn not thy scorns this way, Plantagenet.
怒火不要发在我身上 普兰塔琪纳特
I'll turn my dagger here into thy throat.
我要把匕♥首♥塞进你的嗓子里
Let us away, good Suffolk
走吧 我的好萨福克
We grace this yeoman by conversing with him.
我们跟这平民说句话都是在抬举他
Now, by God's will!
凭着上帝的旨意
Thou wrong'st him, Somerset.
你看错他了 萨默塞特
Was not thy father for treason executed?
难道他的父亲不是因为叛变被斩首吗
His trespass yet lives guilty in thy blood;
他父亲的罪孽还流淌在他的血中
And, till thou be restored, thou art a yeoman.
直到你重袭世职 你都是个平民
My father was no traitor!
我父亲不是叛徒
And that I'll prove on better men than Somerset,
我会向那些比萨默塞特更有价值的人证明
and scourge you for this apprehension:
并为你的污蔑而严惩你
Look to it well,
小心点
say you were well warn'd.
别说我没警告过你
Thou shalt find us ready for thee still,
我们会一直等着你
and know us by these colours for thy foes,
你们会通过这红色判断谁是敌人
for these my friends in spite of thee shall wear.
因为我的朋友会一直戴着红玫瑰
And, by my soul, this pale and angry rose,
我以灵魂起誓 这苍白含怒的玫瑰
A symbol, white, of my blood-drinking hate,
是我血海深仇的白色标志
Shall I for ever..
我和我的同党
...and my faction wear.
将永远佩戴
Go forward and be choked with thy ambition.
行动吧 小心别被你的野心噎死了
Gloucester?
葛罗斯特
Comest thou with deep premeditated lines,
你是预先打好稿子
with written pamphlets studiously devised?
精心写成册子带过来的吗
Humphrey of Gloucester,
亨弗雷·葛罗斯特
If thou canst accuse,
如果你想控告我
do it without invention, suddenly,
就别打稿子 直接说
as I with sudden and extemporal speech
我也会不打稿子
purpose to answer what thou canst object.
直接回答你反对我的话
Your Majesty.
陛下
Presumptuous priest!
自以为是的教士
This place commands my patience,
我在这里不得不耐着性子
or thou shouldst find thou hast dishonour'd me.
否则你就会发现诋毁我的名誉有何后果
Thou art a most pernicious usurer,
你这恶毒的放贷者
forward by nature, enemy to peace...
刚愎自用 扰乱和平
Lascivious, wanton, more than well beseems
好色淫♥荡♥ 荒唐无比
a man of thy profession and degree.
不配待在教会 身居高位
Beside, I fear me, if thy thoughts were sifted,
除此之外 如果将你的野心细细探究
The King, thy sovereign, is not quite exempt
恐怕陛下也无法逃过
from envious malice of thy swelling heart.
你那满是嫉妒与恶意的野心
Gloucester, I do defy thee.
葛罗斯特 你简直满口胡言
If I were covetous, ambitious or perverse,
如果我真如你所说的那样贪婪
As he would have me,
野心勃勃 性情乖张
how am I so poor?
为什么我依然一贫如洗
It is not that that hath incensed the duke:
并不是这些事情激怒了公爵
it is because no-one should sway but he,
而是因为他想要独揽大权
no-one but he should be about the King,
只有他一人能围绕在国王身旁
and that engenders thunder in his breast
未能如愿而怒气填膺的他
and makes him roar these accusations forth.
吼出这样莫名的指控
Am I not Protector, saucy priest?
难道我不是护国公吗 粗俗的神父
Unreverent Gloucester!
不敬畏上帝的葛罗斯特
Thou art reverent touching thy spiritual function,
你也只不过是在职时敬畏上帝
not thy life.
而不是在生活里
Rome shall remedy this!
我要向罗马申诉
Roam thither, then.
那你就滚去罗马吧
Uncles of Gloucester and of Winchester,
葛罗斯特叔父和温彻斯特叔父
I would prevail, if prayers might prevail,
如果我的话还有分量 我恳请你们
to join your hearts in love and amity.
务必言归于好 和睦共处
O, what a scandal is it to our crown,
这样两位重臣如果互相排挤的话
that two such noble peers as ye should jar!
该是王庭多么大的耻辱啊
Believe me, lords,
相信我 诸位大人们
my tender years can tell
即使年轻如我也知道
civil dissension is a viperous worm
臣僚不和就如同毒虫般
that gnaws the bowels of the commonwealth.
啃噬着国家的五脏六腑
How this discord doth afflict my soul!
这场不和简直让我内心难安
Can you, my Lord of Winchester, behold
温彻斯特大人 难道我的叹息和眼泪
my sighs and tears and will not once relent?
仍然让你无动于衷吗
Who should study to prefer a peace?
如果连圣职人员都更喜爱争吵
If holy churchmen take delight in broils?
那谁又能教人热爱和平呢
Yield, my Lord Protector, yield, Winchester.
让步吧 护国公 让步吧 温彻斯特
He shall submit, or I will never yield.
他先让步 否则我绝不退让
Compassion on the King commands me stoop.
看在国王的份上 我只得屈从
Behold, my Lord of Winchester,
看吧 温彻斯特大人
the Duke hath banish'd moody, discontented fury.
公爵的怒火都已经平息下去了
Why look you still so stern and tragical?
您怎么还这么剑拔弩张的呢
Here, Winchester, I offer thee my hand.
来吧 温彻斯特 我们握手和解吧
Fie, holy uncle!
呸 神圣的叔父
I have heard you preach
我曾听您讲过道
that malice is a great and grievous sin.
您说怨恨是极大的罪恶
And will not you maintain the thing you teach?
难道您想言行不一吗
Well, Duke of Gloucester, I will yield to thee.
好吧 葛罗斯特公爵 我向你让步
O, loving uncle, kind Duke of Gloucester,
亲爱的叔父 慈爱的葛罗斯特公爵
How joyful am I made by this contract!
我真高兴你们讲和了
Accept this appeal, Gracious Sovereign,
国王陛下 请听听
and hear the right of Richard Plantagenet.
理查·普兰塔琪纳特的请求吧
Well urged, my Lord of Warwick: for, sweet prince,
来得正好 华威大人 亲爱的国王
you have great reason to do Richard right.
您正应该对理查施恩
My loving lords, our pleasure is
诸位大人 我很荣幸地宣布
that Richard be restored to his blood.
恢复理查的世职
Thy humble servant vows obedience
您卑微的仆人向您宣誓效忠
and humble service till the point of death.
鞠躬尽瘁 死而后已
Stoop then and set thy knee against my foot.
那就跪到我脚边来
And, in return of that duty done,
为犒赏你的忠心
I gird thee with the valiant sword of York.
我特赐予你约克军剑
Rise Richard,
站起来吧 理查
like a true Plantagenet,
像一个真正的普兰塔琪纳特
And rise created princely Duke of York.
起身之后 你便是尊贵的约克公爵
And so thrive Richard...
理查之名将因此昌盛
And so perish they
众人传闻中的旧怨
that grudge one thought against Your Majesty.
对陛下您的旧怨也将因此消散
Welcome, high prince,
欢迎您 尊贵的王子
mighty Duke of York!
威武的约克公爵
Perish, base prince, ignoble Duke of York
死亡吧 卑劣的王子 可鄙的约翰公爵
Now will it best avail Your Majesty
现在一切正好 国王陛下
to cross the seas and to be crown'd in France:
让我们渡海前往法兰西为您加冕吧
The presence of a king engenders love
一位国王的驾临将激发
amongst his subjects and his loyal friends,
其臣民的爱戴之心
as it disanimates his enemies.
让他的敌人气馁
When Gloucester says the word, King Henry goes,
葛罗斯特言语所指 亨利王必将追从
for friendly counsel cuts off many foes.
因为忠臣之言能消去不少隐患
Your ships already are in readiness!
您的船队已经准备好了
God save King Henry of England and of France.
天佑英格兰和法兰西国王
Of that name, the sixth.
亨利六世
God save the King.
天佑吾王
My gracious sovereign,
国王陛下
as we rode from Calais,
我们从加莱赶来
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表