剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Please you, Sir John, protect my lady here?
求您了 约翰爵士 照顾一下我的妻子
Entreat her not the worse in that I pray you use her well.
请你多加照顾 莫使她难堪
Sometime I'll say, I am Duke Humphrey's wife,
有时我会说 我是亨弗雷公爵的妻子
and he a prince and ruler of the land:
他是位王公 是国家的统治者
yet so he ruled and such a prince he was
尽管他是统治者 是亲王
as he stood by whilst I, his forlorn duchess,
当我 他无助的公爵夫人被游街示众
was made a wonder and a pointing-stock.
指指点点 他却袖手旁观
For Somerset, and York, and that false priest,
萨默塞特 约克 和那个狡诈的和尚
have all limed bushes to betray thy wings,
他们已布下罗网来陷害你
and, fly thou how thou canst, they'll tangle thee.
不论你如何远走高飞 他们都会抓住你
Gentle Nell, forbear! Thou aimest all awry.
亲爱的耐儿 忍♥忍♥吧 你想错啦
I must offend before I be attainted,
人家要害我 总要抓我的把柄
and had I twenty times so many foes,
我就是再有比这多二十倍的敌人
all these could not procure me any scathe,
也不会受到任何陷害
so long as I am loyal, true and crimeless.
只要我忠于国家 干干净净 秉公守法
Thy greatest help is quiet, gentle Nell:
现在能做的只有忍♥耐 亲爱的耐儿
I pray thee, sort thy heart to patience.
我求你 学会忍♥耐
These few days' wonder will be quickly worn.
这几天的苦难很快就会过去
Humphrey!
亨弗雷
Your Grace is summoned to a meeting at the palace.
陛下在宫中召开会议 要您出席
A meeting, now?
会议 现在
And my consent ne'er ask'd herein before!
竟没有事先征询我的同意
This is close dealing.
这其中定有阴谋
Well, I will be there.
好的 我会出席
My heart assures me that the Earl of Warwick
我心中确信 华威伯爵
shall one day make the Duke of York a king.
定将辅佐约克公爵继承大统
And, my friend this I do assure myself:
我的朋友 我也向自己保证
that Richard shall live to one day make the Earl of Warwick
理查我一定给华威伯爵
the greatest man in England but the King.
英格兰一人之下 万人之上的高位
I muse my Lord of Gloucester is not here:
我奇怪葛罗斯特大人怎么还没到
'Tis not his wont to be the hindmost man.
他可是素来不迟到的
Can you not see? Or will ye not observe
您是没看见吗 还是不太在意
the strangeness of his alter'd countenance?
他最近的神情如此奇怪
With what a majesty he bears himself,
他自以为是多大的人物
how insolent of late he is become,
最近变得如此目中无人
how proud, how peremptory, and unlike himself?
那么骄傲 那么专横 简直变了个人
We know the time since he was mild and affable,
他原来是那么友善和蔼
and all the court admired him for submission.
朝廷里无人不赞赏他的谦逊
But meet him now, and, be it in the morn,
但是现在 要是在清晨碰见他
when every one will give the time of day,
别人总是和颜悦色的
He knits his brow and shows an angry eye,
他却皱着眉头 瞪着眼睛
disdaining duty that to us belongs.
全然不顾应有的礼节
Humphrey is no little man in England.
亨弗雷在英国不是小人物
And should you fall, he as the next will mount.
一旦你倒台 他就是下一个得势的
Me seemeth then it is no policy,
在我看来 他既然心怀怨恨
respecting what a rancorous mind he bears
你还把他当做亲信
that he should come about your royal person
让他在御前会议中任职
or be admitted to Your Highness' council.
这绝不是办法
The reverent care I bear unto my lord
我一心向着您
made me collect
这不禁让我多加考虑
these dangers in the duke.
公爵可能对您造成的威胁
My Lord Somerset and Winchester
萨默塞特和温彻斯特大人
reprove my allegation, if you can,
如果你们能反驳 尽管来反驳我
or else conclude my words effectual.
要么就承认我说的是对的
Well hath Your Highness seen into this duke.
陛下将公爵的心思看得一清二楚
And, had I first been put to speak my mind,
要是我一开始就被允许发言
I think I should have told Your Grace's tale.
我说的一定和您一模一样
The duchess, by his subornation,
公爵夫人在他的纵容之下
upon my life,
我用生命起誓
began her devilish practises:
才做出那些恶毒的把戏
Smooth runs the water where the brook is deep,
河床愈深 水流愈缓
the fox barks not when he would steal the lamb.
狐狸偷羊之前绝不叫唤
No, my sovereign, Gloucester is a man
不 我的君王 葛罗斯特这人
unsounded yet and full of deep deceit.
高深莫测而诡计多端
Our kinsman Gloucester is as innocent
我们的宗亲葛罗斯特绝不会叛变
from meaning treason to our royal person
在这一点上 他就如吃奶的羔羊
as is the sucking lamb or harmless dove.
和温和的鸽子一样无辜
The duke is virtuous, mild and too well given
公爵品行善良 宅心仁厚
to dream on evil or to work my downfall.
绝不会产生恶念 或推♥翻♥我的统治
Seems he a dove?
他在您眼里是鸽子
His feathers are but borrowed,
那他的羽毛定是别处借来的
for he's disposed as the hateful raven.
因为他的居心就像只讨厌的乌鸦
Is he a lamb?
他是只羔羊吗
His skin is surely lent him,
他的皮毛也定是借来的
for he's inclined as is the ravenous wolf.
因为他的居心就像只邪恶的豺狼
Take heed, my lord, the welfare of us all
留心啊 我的陛下 我们大家的幸福
hangs on the cutting short that fraudful man.
全靠及时阻止那个伪君子
All health unto my gracious sovereign!
愿吾皇圣躬康泰
Welcome, Sir William. What news from France?
欢迎 威廉姆爵士 法国有什么消息
That Charles the dauphin breaks his foresworn oath
王储查理打破了他立下的誓言
and raises his flag over every, all town.
将他的旗帜插满了法国全境
He is proclaimed king by every mouth
他的王位得到全体人♥民♥的承认
and all your interest in those territories is utterly bereft you.
您在那些领土中的一切权益都丧失了
All is lost.
一切都没了
Cold news, my lord, from France:
这令人寒心的消息 我的贤卿 来自法国
But God's will be done!
但主的旨意定将被奉行
All happiness unto my lord the King!
我的王 祝您安好
Pardon, my liege, that I have stay'd so long.
请原谅 我的王 原谅我来迟了
Nay, Gloucester, know that thou art come too soon.
不 葛罗斯特 你来的很快
I do arrest thee of high treason here.
我以叛国之罪逮捕你
Well, Somerset, thou shalt not see me blush,
萨默塞特 我面不改色
nor change my countenance for this arrest:
你给我的罪名吓不倒我
The purest spring is not so free from mud
最干净的泉水也不免污瑕
as I am clear from treason to my sovereign.
如同我对王的忠诚之于叛国之罪名
Who can accuse me? Wherein am I guilty?
谁要控诉我 我犯了什么罪
'Tis thought, my lord, that you took bribes of France,
大人 我们之前认为您接受了法兰西的贿赂
and, being Protector, stayed the soldiers' pay,
而且作为监军 你却克扣士兵军费
by means whereof His Highness hath lost France.
因此种种导致陛下丢失了法兰西
Is it but thought so? What are they that think it?
过去这么想 那现在你们怎么想
I never robb'd the soldiers of their pay,
我从未克扣军资
so help me God, as I have watch'd the night,
我向主起誓 所有夜里
ay, night by night, in studying good for England.
每日每夜 我都在为英格兰服务
No, many a pound of mine own proper store,
确实 我的人有许多经营小本生意
because I would not tax the needy commons,
那是因为我不苛捐杂税于平民
have I disbursed to the garrisons,
我从来自发资助军队
and never ask'd for restitution.
却从未要求分毫回报
It serves you well, my lord, to say so much.
您的话说的真漂亮
I say no more than truth, so help me God!
我说的都是事实 看在上帝分上
In your protectorship you did devise
在您的监军生涯中您设计出了
strange tortures for offenders never heard of,
多种闻所未闻的酷刑加于囚犯
that England was defamed by tyranny.
让英格兰遭受残酷的恶名
Why, 'tis well known that, whiles I was Protector,
怎么 大家都知道 我当监军时
pity was all the fault that was in me,
唯一的罪就是太富同情心
for I should melt at an offender's tears.
我就不该被罪犯的眼泪所欺骗
My lord, these faults are easy, quickly answered:
我的王 这些都是小错 很容易搪塞
But mightier crimes are laid unto your charge,
但你还有更重的罪名
whereof you cannot easily purge yourself.
这可不是你能轻易推脱的
I do arrest you in His Highness' name...
我以皇帝之名逮捕你
Your Majesty!
陛下
...And here commit you to my lord cardinal
交与主教监管
to keep, until your further time of trial.
直到受审
Your Majesty!
陛下
Oh, Uncle Gloucester, 'tis my special hope
葛罗斯特叔叔 我衷心希望
that you will clear yourself from all suspect.
你能洗清自己的嫌疑
My conscience tells me he is innocent.
我的直觉告诉我他是清白的
Ah, gracious lord, these days are dangerous:
伟大的王 现在的情形很危险
Virtue is choked with foul ambition.
美德为邪恶的野心所污蔑
I know their complot is to have my life,
我知道他们的阴谋是为了取我的性命
and if my death might make this island happy,
如果我的死能为这王国带来和平
and prove the period of their tyranny,
能证明他们带来的将只有暴♥政♥
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表