剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
by the death of him
也因亡夫而受苦
than I by my husband
比我因我夫君和我的岳父 亨利国王
And father-in-law, King Henry.
所受的苦难更多
What black magician conjures up this fiend?
什么黑魔法师唤出了你这个恶鬼
Avaunt...
滚开
..Thou dreadful minister of hell!
你这可怖的地狱使者
Sweet saint, for charity, be not so curst.
可爱的剩女 仁恕要紧 莫这样恶言恶语
Villain, thou know'st no law of God
坏蛋 你既不懂天理
Nor man, no beast so fierce But knows some touch of pity.
更不通人情 凶猛的野兽倒还有点恻隐之心
But I know none, and therefore am no beast.
我却完全没有 所以不是一只野兽
O, wonderful when devils tell the truth.
妙呀 魔鬼倒也会说句真话
More wonderful when angels are so angry.
更妙的是 天使也会这样发怒
Fairer than tongue can name thee,
比言语所能表达的更加美丽
Let me have some patient leisure to excuse myself.
还求你包容 给我时日来细细说明
I shall not grant excuses
你杀害我丈夫 父亲 君王
to the thing that killed my husband, my father and my King.
我绝不会听你巧辩
Dead.
死了
Dead, they are, and, devilish slave, by thee.
他们死了 还成了你魔鬼的奴隶
I did not kill your husband.
我并未杀害你的夫君
Why, then, is he alive?
那么他还在人间吗
Nay, he is dead, and by King Edward's hand.
不 他却已死去 是爱德华♥国♥王下的手
In thy foul throat thou liest.
从你那臭嘴里撒出来的谎言
Queen Margaret saw thy murderous dagger
玛格丽特王后亲眼看见你的利刃沾着他的血
smoking in his blood.
杀气腾腾
Didst thou not kill the King?
你还敢说自己没下杀手
I grant ye, yea.
我向你认罪
Dost grant me, hedgehog?
你这才向我认罪吗 刺猬
He was
他何等
gentle,
温柔
mild
善良
and virtuous.
有德行
Better for the King of Heaven that hath him.
他正好为上帝效忠
He is in heaven, where thou shalt never come.
他已进天国 你却休想进去
He was fitter for that place than earth.
他去天国倒比留在人间更自在
And thou unfit for any place but hell.
你却除了地狱就无处容身
Yes, one place else, if you will hear me name it.
也还有个去处 只要你肯听我道来
Some dungeon? Your bedchamber.
某间幽狱地牢 你的闺房♥卧室
Is not the causer of these timeless deaths
惹起这些祸端的人
as blameful as the executioner?
难道不该和动刀下手的人一并论罪吗
Thou was the cause and most accursed effect.
祸根就是你 犯下这滔天罪行的也是你
Your beauty was the cause of that effect.
是你的天姿国色惹起了这一切
Your beauty, that did haunt me in my sleep
你的姿色不断在我梦中萦绕
To undertake the death of all the world,
直教我不顾天下苍生
So I might live one hour
一心只想在你酥胸边
in your sweet bosom.
取得片刻温存
If I thought that, I tell thee, homicide,
早知如此 凶犯 我告诉你
These nails should rend that beauty from my cheeks.
我定亲手抓破我的红颜
These eyes could not endure sweet beauty's wreck.
我怎能漠视美容香腮收到摧残
You should not blemish it, if I stood by.
只要我在身边 就不许你加以损毁
It is a quarrel most unnatural
要在爱你的人身上报仇
to be revenged on him that loveth thee.
好一场离奇古怪的争执
It is a quarrel just and reasonable
在杀害我夫君的人身上报仇雪恨
To be revenged on him that killed my husband.
正是一番公允合理的争论
He that bereft thee of thy husband, lady,
夫人 那使你丧夫的人
Did it to help thee to a better husband.
正是要帮你配一个更好的夫君
Better dost not breathe upon the earth.
史上已无比我夫君更好的人
He lives that loves thee better than he could.
这个人在世间 爱你更为深厚
Where is he?
他人在何处
Here.
就在此地
Why dost thou spit on me?
你为何唾我
Would it were mortal poison, for thy sake.
我巴不得嘴里吐的是致命的毒汁
Never came poison from so sweet a place.
这样甜蜜的嘴里哪喷得出毒液
Never hung poison on a fouler toad.
哪还有比你更臭更毒的癞蛤♥蟆♥
Out of my sight!
从我眼前消失
Oh, thou dost infect my eyes.
你简直使我双目都遭殃
Thine eyes, sweet lady, have infected mine.
亲爱的夫人 是你的媚眼感染了我的心
If thy revengeful heart cannot forgive,
若你还是满心仇恨 不肯留情
Teach not thy mouth such scorn,
请别用那朱唇说此轻慢之语
For it was made for kissing, lady, not for such contempt.
夫人 你那天生可亲吻的香腮 不是给你做侮蔑之用的
Lo, here,
来
I lend thee this sharp-pointed blade
我借你一把尖刀
Which if thou choose to hide in this true breast
看你是否想把它藏进我这赤城的胸膛
And let the soul forth that adoreth thee
解脱我这向你膜拜的心魂
I lay it naked until the deadly stroke.
我的胸膛敞开 等着这致命一击
Nay, do not pause...
不要犹豫
..For I did kill King Henry.
因为确实刺死了国王爱德华
Nay, now dispatch.
下手吧
'Twas I that stabbed your husband.
是我刺死了你的丈夫
Take up the knife again or take up me.
拾起那把刀来 不然就搀我起来
Arise, dissembler.
站起来 假殷勤
Though I wish thy death
我虽巴不得你死
I will not be thy executioner.
却不想做你的刽子手
Then bid me kill myself and I will do it.
那么吩咐我自杀 我一定照办
Well, well, put up your blade.
好了好了 把你的刀收起来
Then say my peace is made.
那么就算是和解了
That shall you know hereafter.
这还得等着瞧
But shall I live in hope?
但我能否就在希望中求生呢
All men, I hope, live so.
我想 人人都靠希望生存
Vouchsafe to wear this ring.
答应我 带上这只戒指
To take is not to give.
受礼并非受聘
Look how my ring encompasseth thy finger.
看 这戒指恰巧合适你的手指
Even so thy breast encloseth my poor heart.
正像你的胸腔紧紧围住我这可怜的心一样
And if thy poor devoted servant may But beg one favour
如果你还肯答应
at thy gracious hand,
你忠诚的奴仆一件事的话
Thou dost confirm his happiness for ever.
那你就肯定了我一生的幸福了
That it may please you, presently repair to Westminster.
愿你允许我来办理这场丧仪 去西敏寺把这高贵的君王安葬入土
I will with all expedient duty see you there.
这也是权宜之计 愿你应允
I beseech you, come.
我求你 来吧
Bid me farewell.
向我道一声别
Much it joys me to see you are become so penitent.
能见你这样痛改前非 我也十分喜悦
Was ever woman in this humour wooed?
哪个女子是这样让人求爱的
Was ever woman in this humour won?
哪个女子是这样让人追求到手的
I'll have her, but I'll not keep her long.
我要娶了她 但也不要她一直在我身边
What!
什么
I, that killed her husband and her father,
我这个杀死了她丈夫和她父王的人
To take her in her extremest hate,
要在她极度悲愤之中占有她
Curses in her mouth, tears in her eyes,
她的咒骂还在嘴边 眼眶里还含着泪
And yet to win her, all the world to nothing!
我仍要把她弄到手 哪怕她那边千沟万壑 而我却空无所有
And will she yet debase her eyes to look on me?
难道她就此降低眼界看中了我吗
On me, that halts and am misshapen thus?
我这样一瘸一拐 这样残缺其行
I do mistake my person all this while.
显然我这辈子
Upon my life,
一直把自己看错了
she finds, although I cannot,
天知道 她却另眼相看
Myself to be a marvellous proper man.
把我抬得很高
I'll be at charges for a looking-glass,
我只有花一笔钱 置一面衣镜
And entertain a score or two of tailors
雇一二十个裁缝
To study fashions to adorn my body.
让他们研究下时装 替我打扮起来
Since I have crept in favour with myself,
我既碰上了好运
I will maintain it at some little cost.
不妨就付出一些代价维持个场面
Shine out, fair sun,
照耀着吧 太阳
till I have bought a glass,
等我买♥♥到了镜子
That I may see my shadow as I pass.
好让我在镜前端详我的影儿
Have patience, sister.
忍♥耐些 夫人
There's no doubt His majesty will soon recover his accustomed term.
我们的王上不久一定会恢复健康
If he were dead, what would betide on me, brother?
万一他归了天 我该如何是好
No other harm but loss of such a lord.
仅仅是一个国王没了而已
The loss of such a lord includes all harms.
正是国王没了会招来一切灾祸
The heavens have blessed you with a goodly son, Mother,
上天赐给您一个好儿子 王后
to be your comforter when he has gone.
一旦国王归天 他就是您的慰藉
Ah, he is young and his minority
他还年轻 在他成年之前
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表