剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
This Elizabeth, a poor widow,
这位伊丽莎白 可怜的寡妇
seduc'd the pitch and height of his degree
好比鹰鸟高飞半空
to base declension and loath'd bigamy.
忽而窜落 寡妇重婚
By her, in his unlawful bed,
在漠视法纪的结合下
he got This little Edward, whom we call a Prince.
他有了这个小爱德华 我们称为太子
Then, good my lord, take to your royal self
因而 我的好大人 愿您亲自接过
this proffer'd benefit of dignity.
我们呈上的至尊权位
Do, my good lord: Your citizens entreat you.
接受吧 好大人 您的子民在请求您了
Alas, why would you heap this care on me?
你们何必硬要把重担堆在我身上呢
I am unfit for state and majesty.
我不配治理国家 妄封君王
I cannot, and I will not, yield to you.
我不能 也不愿听从你们的要求
If you refuse it,
如果您拒绝请求
as well we know your tenderness of heart,
我们知道您一向宅心仁厚
and gentle, kind, effeminate remorse.
待人体贴入微 温润而泽
Yet know, your brother's son shall never reign our King,
无奈反正不能由您侄儿在我国称君王
but we will plant some other in the throne
我们只好拥立他人继承王位
to the disgrace and downfall of this, your House;
那样您的王室也就声名扫地
and with this resolution here we leave you.
现在我们谨作此决定
Come, citizens; zounds, I'll entreat no more.
走吧 市民们 我们不再请求了
O, do not swear, my Lord of Buckingham!
也不必咒骂吧 我的勃金汉大人
Call him again, sweet Prince; accept their suit.
叫他们回来 好主君 接受他们的请求
If you deny them, all the land will rue it.
你如果再不应允 全国都要遭殃了
Will you entreat me to a world of cares?
你们真要逼我负起这样烦心的重任吗
Call them again!
叫他们回来
Lord Buckingham!
勃金汉大人
I am not made of stone.
我何尝是铁石心肠
My cousin of Buckingham, and sage, grave men,
勃金汉贤弟 各位父老
if you do buckle fortune on my back,
如果你们坚持要把命运的重担压上我肩头
I must have patience to endure the load.
我就不得不任劳负重 忍♥受下去
But God doth know, and you may partly see,
但上帝知道 你们也可能见到
how far I am from the desire of this.
我有多介怀此事
God bless your grace:
上帝祝福殿下
We see it, and will say it.
我们看见了真情 我们要让大家知道
And in saying so, you do but say the truth.
你们宣扬出去必须根据事实
Then I salute you with this royal title:
现在我向您称君道贺
Long live Richard, England's worthy King!
理查王万岁 英格兰的尊君万岁
Long live Richard, England's worthy King!
理查王万岁 英格兰尊君万岁
Tomorrow may it please you to be crown'd?
明天就请举♥行♥加冕礼吧
Even when you please, for you will have it so.
您既已决意如此 就请您指定日期好了
And so most joyfully we take our leave.
此刻我们满心喜悦 就告辞了
And I will to my holy work again.
我还是去祈祷敬神吧
Farewell, my cousin, farewell, gentle friends.
再见 贤弟 再见 好友们
Open this gate!
开门
Who meets us here?
是谁过来了
God give your graces both a happy and a joyful time of day.
上帝祝福两位夫人 愿您二位今天愉快
As much to you, good sister. What make you here?
愿你同样得福 好妹妹 来此有何贵事
As I guess,
我猜想
upon the like devotion as yourselves:
您二位也同样
to gratulate the gentle Princes here.
巴不得能看到两位好王子吧
Kind sister, thanks; we'll enter all together.
好妹妹 谢谢 我们一同进去
Master Lieutenant, pray you by your leave:
官长 请允许我问一句
How doth the Prince, and my young son of York?
亲王好吗 我的小儿约克好吗
Right well, dear madam.
很好 我敬爱的王后
By your patience, I may not suffer you to visit them.
对不起 原谅我不能让你进去探望他们
The King hath strictly charged the contrary.
国王严令禁止出入
The King! Who's that?
国王 谁是国王
I mean the Lord Protector.
我说的是护国公大人
The Lord protect him from that kingly title!
愿天公庇佑 莫让他称王
I am their mother. Who shall bar me from them?
我是他们的母亲 谁能阻拦我
I am their father's mother. I will see them.
我是他们的祖母 我也要看他们
Their aunt I am in law, in love their mother:
我是他们的婶娘 情同生母
then bring me to their sights.
带我去看他们
No, madam, no. I may not leave it so:
不 夫人 不行 我不能这样交卸责任
I am bound by oath, and therefore pardon me.
我立过誓 还请原谅
Come, madam, you must straight to Westminster,
来吧 夫人 您得马上驾临威斯敏斯特
there to be crowned Richard's royal Queen.
要在那里加冕为理查王后呢
O, cut my lace asunder,
剪开我的胸带
or else I swoon with this dead-killing news!
否则这样惊人的消息会叫我晕倒
Spiteful tidings!
恼火的消息
O, unpleasing news!
可厌的新闻
O, ill-dispersing wind of misery!
一股阴风播撒着苦难
O, my accursed womb, the bed of death!
我这可诅咒的肚腹 死亡的苗床
A cockatrice hast thou hatch'd to the world,
是你产出了一个残害世人的恶怪
whose unavoided eye is murderous.
他生就一副毒眼
Come, madam, come. I in all haste am sent.
好了夫人 去吧 我衔命而来急如星火
Would to God that the inclusive verge
愿上帝使那只圆金箍
of golden metal that must round my brow
变为火热的钢圈
were red-hot steel, to sear me to the brains!
带在我的头额上 灼烧我的脑浆
Anointed let me be with deadly venom,
让我接受含毒的涂首膏油
and die, ere men can say, "God save the Queen!"
在人们尚未嚷出"天佑吾后"之前就瞑目而逝
Go, go, poor soul,
去吧 可怜的人
I envy not your glory.
我并不羡慕你这种光荣
Go thou to Richard,
你去理查那里
and good angels tend thee!
愿天使照看你
Stand all apart.
都闪开
Cousin of Buckingham!
勃金汉贤弟
My gracious sovereign?
我贤明的主君
Give me thy hand.
把你的手给我
God save King Richard,
天佑理查王
third of that name.
第三世代
God save the King!
天佑吾王
Richard.
理查
Buckingham.
勃金汉
Thus high, by thy advice and thy assistance,
由于你的高见和辅助
is King Richard seated.
我理查王得以升此高座
But shall we wear these glories for a day?
可是朕享受荣华难道就不过一日之计吗
Or shall they last, and we rejoice in them?
还是作长远打算而尽情欢庆
Still live they and for ever let them last!
延续下去 永享荣华
Young Edward lives.
小爱德华还活着
I say, I would be King.
我说我要当君王
Why, so you are, my thrice renowned lord.
是啊 你已经是君王了 我天下闻名的主君
Cousin, thou wert not wont to be so dull:
贤弟 你一向没有如此迟钝
shall I be plain?
要我直说吗
I wish the bastards dead.
我要那私生子死
And I would have it suddenly perform'd.
我还要把这件事马上办到
What sayest thou now? Speak suddenly.
你怎么说 快讲
Your grace may do your pleasure.
殿下想怎么就怎样好了
Tut, tut.
啧啧
Thou art all ice,
你简直是一块冰
thy kindness freezes:
你的好心肠也给冻住了
say, have I thy consent that they shall die?
且说 我要他们死 你同不同意
Give me some little breath, some pause, dear lord,
让我喘口气 等一会儿 好大人
before I positively speak in this.
我还没有能对此作出决定
I will resolve you herein presently.
我马上就来给你禀复
Catesby! My lord?
凯茨比 陛下
Know'st thou not any whom corrupting gold
你可知道有谁喜爱金子
might tempt unto a close exploit of death?
情愿立功暗♥杀♥一个人吗
I know a discontented gentleman.
我倒知道一个满怀不平的人
Gold will, no doubt, tempt him to anything.
金子一定能买♥♥得他赴汤蹈火
What is his name? His name, my lord, is Tyrell.
他叫什么 陛下 他叫提瑞尔
I partly know the man. Have him sent for.
我可能还知道这个人 喊他来
The deep-revolving witty Buckingham
深思熟虑聪明过人的勃金汉
no more shall be the neighbour to my counsels:
再不能拉拢他来给我出谋划策了
hath he so long held out with me untired,
长♥期♥以来不辞辛劳地支持我
And stops he now for breath?
难道现在想喘口气了
Well, be it so.
好 让他去吧
How now, Stanley! What's the news?
怎么样 斯丹莱 有什么消息
Know, my loving lord, that the Earl of Richmond Henry Tudor
有的 亲爱的君王 里士满伯爵亨利·都铎
is on the move in France.
正在去往法兰西
He comes to claim your crown, has followers
他带着随从和军队 向海岸线逼近
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表