剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Accursed and unquiet wrangling days,
多少被诅咒的动荡岁月
how many of you have mine eyes beheld!
在我这双眼里奔腾而过
Farewell, daughter.
再见 我的女儿
Come, come, my boy: We will to sanctuary.
快 快来 我的儿子 我们去圣堂
Madam, farewell.
再会了 老夫人
Stay, I will go with you.
等等 我要和你同行
Welcome, sweet Prince, to London.
欢迎来到伦敦 亲王殿下
Welcome, dear cousin, my thoughts' sovereign.
欢迎您 亲爱的侄儿 我心目中的主君
The weary way hath made you melancholy.
旅途劳顿让您精神困乏
No, uncle.
不 叔父
I want more uncles here to welcome me.
我以为有更多叔舅会在此迎接我呢
Where are my uncles Rivers and Grey?
我的舅父利弗斯和葛雷在哪
Those uncles which you want were dangerous;
您想见的那两位舅父都居心险恶
your grace attended to their sugar'd words,
王上被他们的甜言蜜语所惑
but look'd not on the poison of their hearts.
却对他们的险恶用心毫无所觉
God keep you from them,
愿上帝保佑你远离他们
and from such false friends!
远离这些虚伪的亲朋
My lord, the Mayor of London comes to greet you!
亲王殿下 伦敦市长来觐见您了
God bless your grace with health and happy days!
上帝保佑您幸福安康
I thank you, good my lord, and thank you all.
感谢您 大人 感谢你们大家
My lord.
大人
My good Lord Stanley.
斯坦利大人
The Queen your mother and your brother York Have taken sanctuary.
您的母后和兄长约克公爵已前去圣堂
The tender Prince would fain have come with me to meet your grace,
那小王子极想随我来面见殿下的
but by his mother was perforce withheld.
但他的母亲迫使他留下了
Fie, what an indirect and peevish course is this of hers!
嗨 她此举真是何等迂拙无谓
Your holiness...
主教大人
will your grace,
可否请您
persuade the Queen to send the Duke of York
劝王后放约克公爵
unto his princely brother presently?
前来与他的兄长亲王殿下见面
If she refuse, Lord Hastings, go with him
若她拒绝 赫斯汀斯大人 请你也同去
and from her jealous arms pluck him perforce.
将王子从她怀中夺出来
God in Heaven forbid we should infringe
上天不容许吾等侵犯
the holy privilege of blessed sanctuary!
圣堂的神圣特权
You are too ceremonious and traditional.
你真是太过拘礼顽固
You break not sanctuary in seizing him!
去捉拿他不算侵入圣堂
The benefit thereof is always granted
只有那些值得受圣堂庇佑
to those whose dealings have deserv'd the place,
还有那些配得上神灵保护的人
and those who have the wit to claim the place.
才可以享受这样的待遇
Oft have I heard of sanctuary men,
我常听说成年人躲进圣堂
but sanctuary children, never till now.
但到现在都没听说过受其庇佑的孩童
My lord, you shall o'er-rule my mind for once.
大人 这次我听您的
Come on, Lord Hastings.
来吧 赫斯汀斯大人
Say, uncle Gloucester, when our brother comes,
葛罗斯特叔父 当我的弟弟来了
where shall we sojourn till our coronation?
我们该在何处等候加冕呢
If I may counsel you, some day or two
依我所见 殿下可以去
Your Highness shall repose you at the Tower,
伦敦塔休息几天
then after where you please that shall be thought most fit
然后再依您意见选择最宜于
for your best health and recreation.
您健康和消遣的地方
I do not like the Tower, of any place.
哪里都好 我不喜欢伦敦塔
Did Julius Caesar build that place, my lord?
大人 是凯撒建起了这个地方吗
He did, my lord, begin that place,
没错 殿下 是他开始建造的
which since, succeeding ages have re-edified.
从那时起 后世人便不断对其改建
So wise so young, they say, do never live long.
人们说 才华早发 断难长命
Brother!
弟弟
And in good time here comes the Duke of York.
约克公爵驾到 时候正好
Richard of York: how fares our loving brother?
约克的理查 我亲爱的弟弟可好
Well, my dread lord -
好 我所敬畏的主君
so must I call you now.
我现在该如此称呼您了
How fares my cousin, noble Lord of York?
我的贤侄约克公爵无恙吧
I thank you, gentle uncle.
多谢您的问候 好叔父
O my lord,
大人
you said that idle weeds are fast in growth.
你说过闲草蔓生
I did, my lord, but meant no harm.
是的 殿下 但毫无恶意
I pray you, uncle, give me this dagger.
我恳求您 叔父 把这把匕♥首♥给我
What, would you have my weapon, little lord?
小殿下 你真想要我这把刀吗
I would, that I might thank you as you call me.
当真要 好让我用你对我的称呼答谢你
How?
此话怎讲
Little.
小就小谢一番
My brother York will still be cross in talk;
我的约克弟弟还是爱抬杠
uncle, your grace knows how to bear with him.
叔父 您宽宏大量不与他计较
You mean to bear me, not to bear with me;
你是说把我背起来 而不是对我宽容
uncle, my brother mocks both you and me:
叔父 我哥哥嘲笑了我俩
because that I am little like an ape,
因为我长的小 像个猴儿
he thinks you should bear me on your shoulders!
他就认为你该把我背在肩上
With what a sharp-provided wit he reasons:
他思维如此敏锐
so cunning and so young is wonderful!
这样小的年纪却如此伶俐 真是了得
My lord, will't please you pass along?
殿下 请动身吧
Myself and my good cousin Buckingham will to your mother,
我和好兄弟勃金要去探视您母亲
to entreat of her to meet you at the Tower and welcome you.
恳求她在伦敦塔等候接驾
What, will you go to the Tower, my lord?
什么 你要去伦敦塔吗 殿下
My Lord Protector needs will have it so.
这是护国公大人决定的
I shall not sleep in quiet at the Tower.
我在塔里会不得安眠的
Why, what should you fear?
为何 你在怕什么
My uncle Clarence' angry ghost:
我叔父克莱伦斯的怨魂
My grandam told me he was murder'd there.
祖母告诉我他是在塔中被杀的
I fear no uncles dead.
我倒不怕死了的叔叔
Nor none that live, I hope?
我希望你也不怕活着的
And if they live, I hope I need not fear.
如果他们活着 我希望不用怕他们
Go I unto the Tower.
我进塔了
Come, brother.
来吧 弟弟
'Tis a parlous boy,
真是个难对付的孩子
bold, ingenious, quick, forward, capable:
大胆 机灵 敏捷 无忌 能干
he is all the mother's, from the top to toe.
他从头到脚和他母亲一样
Well, let them rest.
让他们安息去吧
Come hither, Catesby:
过来 凯茨比
go now, gentle Catesby, sound thou Hastings
去吧 好凯茨比 你看看赫斯汀斯
how he doth stand affected to our purpose,
对我们的大计有何想法
for the instalment of this noble Duke
让这位尊贵的公爵
in the seat royal of this famous isle.
登上这名邦的王座
Tell him, Catesby
告诉他 凯茨比
that his ancient knot of dangerous adversaries
他多年来结下的死敌
tomorrow shall be let blood at Pomfret castle.
将在明天血染邦弗雷特城♥堡♥
What shall we do if we perceive
如果我们发现赫斯汀斯大人
Lord Hastings shall not yield to our complots?
不肯与我们同谋 那该如何是好
Chop off his head, man.
那就砍了他的头
And look you when I am King; claim thou of me
等我当了国王 你就来请封
The earldom of Hereford, and all the moveables
海瑞福德伯爵之位 我王兄的所有动产
thereof of which the King, my brother, was possess'd.
也将是你的
I'll claim that promise at your grace's hand.
我会来向殿下请赏的
Your Majesty.
陛下
Prince Richard.
理查王子
Catesby? What news in this our tott'ring state?
凯茨比 时局动荡 你带来了什么消息
It is a reeling world indeed, my lord,
的确这世界动荡不安 大人
and I believe will never stand upright
我看这局面不会平息
till Richard wear the garland of the realm.
直到理查带上了王国的花冠
How, wear the garland? Dost thou mean the crown?
怎么 戴花冠 你说的是王冠吗
Ay, my good lord.
是啊 大人
I'll have this crown of mine cut from my shoulders
我宁愿被砍头
before I'll see the crown so foul misplac'd.
也不愿看到王冠戴错了头
But canst thou guess that he doth aim at it?
你觉得他真打着这主意吗
Ay, upon my life,
是 我以生命担♥保♥
and thereupon he sends you this good news
所以他让我给你带一个好消息
that tomorrow night Rivers and Grey,
明晚 利弗斯和葛雷家的人
The kindred of the Queen, must die at Pomfret.
那些王后的亲戚 就要死于邦弗雷特堡中
Indeed, I am no mourner for that news.
当真 听到这个消息我倒不必哀悼
Today shalt thou behold two subjects die
今天你将看见两个臣子
for truth, for duty, and for loyalty.
为了求真理 尽职守和忠君王而死
God spare the Princes from the pack of you.
求上天保佑亲王摆脱你们这群野兽
A knot you are of damned blood-suckers!
你们简直是一堆罪该万死的蛀虫
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表