剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
before I would have granted to that act.
我也绝不会同意那宗法案
But thou prefer'st thy life to thine honour.
可你却贪生怕死 不顾荣誉
And seeing thou dost,
亨利 你既是这样的人
I here divorce myself,
那我只得与你离异
both from thy table, Henry, and thy bed
再不和你同桌而食 同塌而眠
till that act of Parliament be repealed
直到你把那宗剥夺亲王继承权的法案
whereby my son is disinherited.
撤销为止
The Lords that have forsworn thy coward colours
北方诸侯立誓和你断绝关系
will follow mine, to thy foul disgrace
他们将集♥合♥到我麾下 为了让你颜面扫地
and utter ruin of the House of York.
让约克家族的彻底灭亡
Thus do I leave thee.
我此刻便离你而去
Stay, gentle Margaret, and hear me speak.
等等 温良的玛格丽特 请听我说
Thou hast spoke too much already.
你说得已足够多了
Though I be not the eldest, give me leave.
虽然我不是长子 但还是让我去吧
No. I can better play the orator!
不 我更能言善辩
But I have reasons strong and forcible!
但我更理直气壮
Why! How now, sons?
怎么了 儿子们
At a strife?
在吵嘴吗
What is thy quarrel?
你们在争论什么
How began it first?
怎么吵起来的
No quarrel,
不是吵嘴
but a slight contention.
不过小有争论
About what?
争论什么
The crown of England, Father, which is yours.
争论英国王位 父亲 它本该是您的
Mine, boy?
我的 孩子
Not till King Henry be dead.
那得等亨利王死后才是
Your right depends not on his life or death.
该是您的就不必管他是死是活
Now you are heir, therefore enjoy it now.
现在该您继承 就趁早受用
By giving the House of Lancaster leave to breathe,
现在容许兰卡斯特家族一点喘息的机会
it will outrun you, Father, in the end.
将来到底要落空的 父亲
I took an oath...
我已经宣过誓
..that he should quietly reign.
让他安享太平
But for a kingdom any oath may be broken.
但为争夺天下 背弃一个誓言又算什么
I would break a thousand oaths to reign one year.
若能当一年王 背弃一千个誓言我也干
No. God forbid your grace should be forsworn.
不 上帝不容许背信弃义
So I shall, if I claim by open war.
若我公开宣战 那便是背誓
I will prove the opposite, if you will hear me speak.
请您听我说 我能证明那不是背誓
Thou canst not, son. It is impossible.
你无法证明 孩子 绝不可能
An oath is of no moment,
假如誓言不是在一个对宣誓人
being not took before a true and lawful magistrate
掌有管辖权的真正长官面前立下的
that hath authority over him that swears.
便毫无约束力
Henry had none, but did usurp his place.
亨利的王位是篡去的 他对您无管辖权
Then, since 'twas he that made you to depose, your oath,
既然是他夺去您的王位
my Lord, is vain and frivolous.
那您的誓言压根儿就不算数
Therefore, to arms.
所以 起兵吧
Father, do but think
父亲 您只想一想
how sweet a thing it is to wear a crown.
戴上王冠将多么称心如意
Why do we linger thus?
还犹豫什么呢
I will not rest until the white rose I wear
若不能用亨利那半冷不热的血
is dyed even
染红我身上的白玫瑰
in the lukewarm blood of Henry's heart... Richard!
我便一刻也不得安宁 理查
Enough!
够了
My Lord! We shall speak more of this.
爵爷 我们稍后再谈
The Queen with all the northern earls and lords
王后带领北方诸侯们
intends here to besiege you in your house.
打算围困您的城♥堡♥
She is hard by, my Lord.
她已逼近城边 爵爷
Edward and George, you both shall stay with me.
爱德华 乔治 你两个留下来
Richard and Edmund, with thy mother fly.
理查 爱德蒙 带着母亲逃跑
Father, we will win them. Fear it not.
父亲 我们定能获胜 怕她作甚
Plantagenet!
金雀花
Come, son! Edmund!
走 孩子 爱德蒙
Go, Richard! Look to thy mother.
走 理查 照顾好你母亲
Let's issue forth and bid them battle straight.
我们出城去迎击她
Plantagenet!
金雀花
Go to thy sister's house.
去投奔你姐姐
Do not look back. Edmund and Richard will follow thee.
别回头 爱德蒙和理查会紧跟你之后
Come, Richard! Edmund!
走 理查 爱德蒙
Plantagenet!
金雀花
Go, Mother! Clifford approaches! Go!
快走 母亲 克列福来了 快
Stay here, my Lords. Conceal thyselves awhile.
待在这里 爵爷 先藏起来
Plantagenet! Edmund! Richard!
金雀花 爱德蒙 理查
Go, Mother, we will follow!
快走 母亲 我们随后就到
Thou brat of this accursed Duke of York,
你这约克公爵的小崽子
whose father slew my father, thou shall die.
你父亲杀了我父亲 我不能饶过你
I am too mean a subject for thy wrath,
我如此微不足道 不值得您生气
be thou revenged on men, and let me live.
你要报仇就找大人吧 放我一条生路
Though speak'st in vain, poor boy.
小可怜虫 你的话不管用
My father's blood hath stopp'd the passage
我父亲的血已堵塞我的耳朵
where thy words should enter.
你的话钻不进去了
The sight of any of the House of York
只要一见到约克家族的人
is as a fury to torment my soul.
我便不由怒从心起
And till I root out their accursed line
不把这支家族连根拔除
and leave not one alive, I live in hell.
我便如同生活在地狱里一般
Therefore...
所以
Let me pray,
让我祈祷
let me pray before I take my death.
让我受死前再做一次祈祷
To thee I pray.
我向您祈祷
Sweet Clifford, pity me!
仁慈的克列福 可怜可怜我吧
Pity?
可怜
Thy father slew my father.
你父亲杀了我父亲
Therefore, die.
你非死不可
Plantagenet, I come!
我来了 金雀花
Plantagenet!
金雀花
Plantagenet!
金雀花
Come,
来吧
rough Westmorland.
粗暴的威斯摩兰
I dare your quenchless fury to more rage.
我不怕你的凶焰再狂暴些
I will not bandy with thee word for word,
我不跟你吵嘴
but buckle with thee
迎战吧
blows twice two for one.
我只狠狠地揍你
Hold!
且慢
Valiant Clifford!
勇敢的克列福
For a thousand causes I would prolong awhile the traitor's life.
我有诸多理由 能让这逆贼多活一会儿
Come,
来吧
make him kneel upon this dung hill here.
让他跪在这粪堆之上
What...
怎么
what...
怎么
was it you that would be England's King?
是你想当英国的国王吗
Where is your mess of sons to back you now?
替你撑腰的那两对儿郎到哪去了
Where is your darling Edmund?
你亲爱的埃德蒙呢
A crown for York.
给约克拿一顶王冠来
Look, York,
约克 你瞧
I stain this napkin with the blood
我用这手巾蘸上
that valiant Clifford, with his weapon's spike
勇敢的克列福用刀尖戳出
made issue from the neck of the young boy.
那孩子心头的血
I give thee this to dry thy cheeks withal.
我可以把这块手巾借给你擦干面颊
Why art thou patient, man?
汉子 你为什么一声不响
Thou shouldst be mad.
你该发狂呀
York cannot speak without a crown.
约克一定要戴上王冠才肯说话
Hold you his hands,
抓紧他的手
whilst I do set it on.
我来替他加冠
Now looks he like a king.
看他多么像一个国王呀
Ay, this is he that took King Henry's chair,
坐上亨利王的宝座的就是他
and this is he was his adopted heir.
继承给亨利王做嗣子的就是他
But how is it that great Plantagenet
可伟大的金雀花这么快登基
is crowned so soon and broke his solemn oath?
不是破了他自己的誓言吗
As I bethink me,
据我所知
you should not be King
在亨利王归西以前
till our King Henry had shook hands with death.
你是不该当国王的
O, 'tis a fault too,
这样的罪过是太难
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表