剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
and marches toward the coast.
来索取您的王冠
Stanley, Richmond is thy wife's son.
斯丹莱 里士满是你夫人的儿子
Well, look unto it.
你要当心啊
Come hither, Catesby.
走过来 凯茨比
Rumour it abroad that Anne, my wife, is very grievous sick:
放出消息去 说我妻安病重
I will take order for her keeping close.
我要把她关禁起来
Look, how thou dream'st! I say again.
看来你还在做梦啊 我再说一遍
Give out that Anne my Queen is sick and like to die.
放出消息 说王后安病了 可能会死
For it stands upon me
这对我太重要了
to stop all hopes whose growth may damage me.
一切不利于我的火头都得扑灭
About it.
快去做
Is thy name Tyrell?
你就叫提瑞尔吗
James Tyrell, and your most obedient subject.
詹姆士·提瑞尔 是您最忠实的仆役
Art thou, indeed?
此话当真吗
Prove me, my gracious lord.
让事实来证明 我的好君王
Darest thou resolve to kill a friend of mine?
你敢下定决心为我杀一个友人吗
So please you. I'd rather kill two enemies.
听您吩咐 可我倒情愿杀两个仇人呢
Why, then thou hast it:
倒是叫你碰上了
two deep enemies,
两个死对头
foes to my unrest,
扰乱我的心
my sweet sleep's disturbers
不让我安睡
are they that I would have thee deal upon.
我要把他们交给你去对付了
Tyrell, I mean those bastards in the Tower.
提瑞尔 我是指那伦敦塔里的两个私生子
Let me have open means to come to them,
给我证件 让我明目张胆地去找到他们
and soon I'll rid you of the fear of them.
我马上就会为你消除忧虑
Say it is done,
等你说声办妥了
and I will love thee, and prefer thee for it.
我一定恩宠你 升你的职位
I will dispatch it straight.
我马上去办
My lord, I have consider'd in my mind
我的君主 我心中已盘算过了
the late request that you did...
您刚才试探我的那个问题
Well, let that rest.
好 不提那个
My lord, I claim the gift, my due by promise,
陛下 我请您封赐 您有诺言在先
the earldom of Hereford and the moveables
您所允许的海瑞福德伯爵爵位
which you have promised I shall possess.
和那些动产都应该归我了
Stanley, look to your wife.
斯丹莱 当心你的夫人
If she convey letters to Richmond, you shall answer it.
如果她把消息透给了给里士满 你就得负责
What says your highness to my just demand?
陛下对我的正当请求怎么说
I do remember me
我记得
Henry the Sixth did prophesy that Richmond should be King,
亨利六世曾预言里士满会当国王
when Richmond was a little peevish boy.
那时里士满还是个顽皮的孩童
A King, perhaps, perhaps.
一国之王 也许 也许是这样的
My lord, your promise for the earldom.
陛下 您答应我的伯爵爵位
Richmond!
里士满
When I was last at Exeter,
上次我在埃克塞特
the mayor in courtesy show'd me the castle,
市长很客气给我看那儿的堡宅
and call'd it Rougemont:
说那堡宅叫做红堡
at which name I started,
我听后吃了一惊
because a bard of Ireland told me once
因为原来爱尔兰有一个歌♥者告诉过我
I should not live long after I saw Richmond.
我见到里士满就活不久了
My lord!
我的君主
I am not in the giving vein today.
我今天无心封赏
My lord?
大人
Leave us.
下去吧
All hail for my sovereign lord!
祝您万福 我的主君
Kind Tyrell, am I happy by thy news?
好提瑞尔 你的消息是叫我高兴的吗
Brakenbury is burying them.
勃莱肯伯雷把他们埋了
Come to me again, Tyrell, in the morning.
早上再来找我 提瑞尔
Meantime, but think how I may do thee good.
同时 不妨先想一想我该如何酬谢你
Now, for I know the Breton Richmond aims
现在我知道布列塔尼的里士满
at young Elizabeth, my brother's daughter,
觊觎着我的侄女小伊丽莎白
and, by that knot, looks proudly at the crown,
想借这一结合 妄图争得王冠
to her I'll go, a jolly thriving wooer.
我这就去找她 再当个快乐幸福的求婚郎
My lord! Good or bad news, that thou comest in so bluntly?
我的君主 你这样闯进来 消息是好是坏
Bad, my lord.
坏消息 我的君主
The Bishop of Ely flies to France
伊里主教火速赶往法兰西
to join with Richmond's power there,
投奔里士满去了
and Buckingham, back'd with the hardy Welshmen,
勃金汉有坚强的威尔士人做后盾
takes to the field, and still his power increaseth.
上了战场 他的兵力正在增长
Ely with Richmond touches me more near
伊里和里士满才是我心上的刺
than Buckingham with his rash-levied strength.
勃金汉和他那乌合之众不足为忧
Go, muster men:
来 集♥合♥队伍检阅
my counsel is my shield.
我们要拿起枪矛
We must be brief when traitors brave the field.
叛徒已冲上战场 我们不能再拖延了
My poor princes!
我的可怜的王子们
Ah, my tender babes!
幼嫩的孩儿们
If yet your gentle souls fly in the air
如果你们的幼魂还在空中飘荡
hover about me with your airy wings!
愿你们的轻翅围绕我翱翔
So many miseries have crazed my voice,
许多伤心事叫我哭哑了声腔
that my woe-wearied tongue is still and mute.
我悲啼过度 喉舌喑哑
Wilt thou, O God,
上帝 您怎能
fly from such gentle lambs,
忍♥心抛开这样的羔羊
and throw them in the entrails of the wolf?
而由他们去遭受虎狼残害
Dead life, blind sight, poor mortal living ghost,
生无灵 目无光 人间鬼魂可怜无常
rest thy unrest on England's lawful earth,
遍地泛滥着无辜鲜血 我愿在
unlawfully made drunk with innocent blood!
一块干净的国土上放下这颗放不下的心
Thou wouldst as soon afford a grave
这国土上既可让出一座多难的王座
as thou canst yield a melancholy seat!
为何不能设下一穴坟墓
O, who hath any cause to mourn but we?
还有谁能像我一样应该哀痛的呢
I call'd thee once poor shadow, painted Queen.
我曾称你为可怜的阴影 画中王后
Where is thy husband now?
如今你丈夫何在
Where be thy brother?
你兄弟何在
Where be the thronging troops that follow'd thee?
追随你的大队人马又哪儿去了
Decline all this, and see what now thou art:
前后对照就看清了你的处境
for happy wife, a most distressed widow.
快乐的妻子成为最不幸的寡妇
For joyful mother, one that wails the name.
幸福的母亲却在因为身为母亲而悲伤
O, thou didst prophesy the time would come
你曾预言过那一天我还会
that I should wish for thee to help me curse
望你来助我咒骂这只
that bottled spider,
毒胀的蜘蛛
that foul bunchbacked toad!
这只驼背的蟾蜍
I had a husband till a Richard kill'd him.
我有一个丈夫被一个理查杀害了
Thou hadst two sons till a Richard kill'd them.
你有两个儿子被一个理查杀害了
I had a husband, and thou didst kill him.
我有一个丈夫 是你杀害了他
I had an Edmund too, and thou didst kill him.
我还有一个埃德蒙 也是你杀害了他
Thou hadst a Clarence too, and Richard kill'd him.
你还有一个克莱伦斯被理查杀害了
From forth the kennel of thy womb hath crept
从你那狗窝般的肚腹里爬出了
a hell-hound that doth hunt us all to death.
一条地狱猛犬 来追噬我们大家
O, Harry's wife, triumph not in my woes!
亨利的妻后 我啼哭 你莫得意
God witness, I have wept enough for thee.
上天知道 在你哀痛中我曾陪过眼泪
Bear with me.
且为我设想
I am hungry for revenge,
我渴待着洗雪旧恨
Clarence, Hastings, Rivers, Grey, and Anne,
克莱伦斯 赫斯汀斯 利弗斯 葛雷和安
untimely smother'd in their dusky graves.
也都早早断送性命 埋进幽穴
Richard yet lives,
理查仍留在人间
hell's black intelligencer.
他是地狱的使者
Cancel his bond of life, dear God, I pray,
亲爱的上帝 撕毁他的命契吧 我但求
that I may live and say,
能在瞑目之前说一声
the dog is dead!
恶狗死矣
O, thou well skill'd in curses,
你这诅咒的能手
stay awhile,
且暂留一步
and teach me how to curse mine enemies!
教我如何诅咒我的仇人
Forbear to sleep the nights, and fast the days.
夜间莫熟睡 白天要节食
Compare dead happiness with living woe.
把昨日的欢乐对照今日的忧伤
Think that thy babes were sweeter than they were,
设想你的孩儿们比过去还可爱
And he that slew them fouler than he is:
而杀死他们的凶手要远比现在狠毒
revolving this will teach thee how to curse.
如此反复想便会教会你如何诅咒
My words are dull.
我辞不达意
O, quicken them with thine!
助我以你的利口吧
Thy woes will make them sharp, and pierce like mine.
你的悲痛可使你变得锋牙利齿 同我一样
If so, then be not tongue-tied: go with me.
若是如此 就不要再默不作声了 跟我来
And with the breath of bitter words let's smother
让我们一起用恶声去扼死我那畜生儿子
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表