剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
The limit of your lives is out.
你们的生命之路已到了尽头
Now Margaret's curse is fall'n upon our heads.
此刻玛格丽特对我们的诅咒应验了
Make haste; the hour of death is expiate.
赶快 你们就刑的时分已经逼近了
Pomfret! Pomfret!
邦弗雷特 邦弗雷特
We give thee our guiltless blood to drink.
我们以无辜的血向你献祭
Now, noble peers, the cause why we are met
各位大人 我们现在聚会
is to determine of the coronation of young Edward.
要对小爱德华加冕的事作出决定
Are all things ready for the royal time?
加冕盛典都准备好了吗
They are, and wants but nomination.
都齐备了 只等决定日期
Tomorrow, then, I judge a happy day.
那么我认为明天就是个好日子
Who knows the Lord Protector's mind herein?
关于这一点有谁知道护国公的高见
Who is most inward with the noble Duke?
谁跟这位尊贵的公爵过从最密
Your grace, we think, should soonest know his mind.
我们看来 阁下只消问一下就能知道他的心意
We know each other's faces; for our hearts
我和他是彼此知面不知心
he knows no more of mine than I of yours.
他不了解我的心和我不了解你们的心一样
Lord Hastings, you and he are near in love.
赫斯汀斯大人 你和他很亲密
I thank his grace, I know he loves me well
感谢殿下厚爱 我知道他待我宽厚
but for his purpose in the coronation
不过他对加冕此事的打算
I have not sounded him.
我却没有问过
But you, my noble lords, may name the time;
可是诸位高贵的大人 不妨提出日期
and in the Duke's behalf I'll give my voice.
我可以代替公爵发言
In happy time, here comes the Duke himself.
真巧 公爵自己来了
My noble lords and cousins all, good morrow:
我高贵的大人们 亲朋们 各位早安
I have been long a sleeper, but I trust
我起身太迟了 但我相信
my absence doth neglect no great design
会议上原可决定的国家大事
which by my presence might have been concluded.
并没有因为我迟到而耽误吧
Had not you come upon your cue, my lord,
我的大人 如果您没有应声而至
William Lord Hastings had pronounc'd your part -
威廉·赫斯汀斯大人就会替您宣读了
I mean your voice for crowning of the King.
那就是说 替您作了国王加冕的发言
Oh? Than Lord Hastings no man might be so bold:
还有谁比赫斯汀斯大人更大胆的
his lordship knows me well, and loves me well.
这位大人知我很深 爱我很厚
My Lord of Ely, last time I was in Holborn
伊里大人 上次我在贺尔堡
I saw good strawberries in your garden there,
看见您花♥园♥里的草莓很好
I do beseech you, send for some of them.
我恳求您叫人去摘一些来给我
Marry, I will, my lord, with all my heart.
好的 大人 我这就去 十分愿意效劳
Cousin of Buckingham, a word with you.
勃金汉老弟 同你讲一句话
We have not yet set down this day of triumph.
我们还没有定下这次欢庆的日期
Tomorrow, in my judgment, is too sudden.
我看明天未免过早
Where is my lord Duke of Gloucester?
葛罗斯特公爵大人哪去了
I have sent for these strawberries.
我已经叫人去把草莓拿来了
His grace looks cheerfully and smooth today:
殿下早晨很高兴 很和气
I think there's never a man in Christendom
我想世上再没有人会像他那样
can lesser hide his love and hate than he,
喜怒都藏不住的人了
for by his face straight shall you know his heart.
只消看他的脸色你就知道他心中想些什么
What of his heart perceive you in his face
你今天从他脸色上
by any livelihood he show'd today?
又看出了哪些心思呢
Marry, that with no man here he is offended,
他同我们在座的人都是十分融洽的
for were he, he had shown it in his looks.
否则 他早就要形之于色了
I pray God he be not, I say.
我祈祷他别这样
I pray you all, tell me how they should be treated
我请教各位 如果有人
that do conspire my death through devilish plots
施展妖术 谋我性命
of damned witchcraft, that have prevail'd
还用恶魔的符咒伤我肉身
upon my body with their hellish charms?
这个人该当何罪
The tender love I bear your grace,
以我对殿下的深情厚谊
leads me to say they have deserved death.
我敢说这种人是死有余辜的
Then let your eyes be the witness to their evil.
那就请你们亲眼证实他们的罪行
See how I am bewitch'd!
看我受了妖魔多大的迫♥害♥
Behold, mine arm
看我这只臂膀
is like a blasted sapling wither'd up!
就像毁损了的幼树苗一样
And this is Edward's wife, that monstrous witch,
这边是爱德华的妻子 她这个妖妇
that by her witchcraft thus have marked me.
施了妖法竟把我害成这副模样
If by this deed she have, my noble lord -
假如她做下这样的事 尊贵的大人
If? If?
假如 假如
Thou protector of this damned strumpet,
你为这该死的娼妇搪塞
talk'st thou to me of ifs!
你还来跟我说什么假如
Thou art a traitor:
你这个叛徒
Off with his head!
砍下他的头来
Now by Saint Paul
现在我以圣保罗为誓
I shall not dine until I see the same!
看不到他人头落地我决不进餐
Catesby, look that it be done;
凯茨比 去照办
All the rest that love me, rise and follow me.
其余爱我的人 站起来 跟我走
The manner and the purpose of his treasons,
我的大人们 你们或许可以
My lords, you might signify unto the citizens,
向市民转达他叛逆行为和居心的实情
who haply may misconstrue us in him and wail his death.
免得他们产生误会 反而去为他哀悼起来
I'll acquaint our duteous citizens
我一定去把你们的公正处理
with all your just proceedings in this cause.
向我们顺从的市民说明
Go, cousin Buckingham,
去 勃金汉老弟
to the Mayor and citizens at Guildhall.
去市政厅里和市长和市民一起
There, at your meet'st advantage of the time,
在那里你看准时机
infer the bastardy of Edward's children.
提及爱德华孩子们的出身并不清白
O Catesby!
凯茨比
Please...
请吧
I dance attendance here.
我正在这里专程求见
I think the Duke will not be spoke withal.
我怕公爵不肯和我们接谈呢
Now, Catesby, what says your lord to my request?
凯茨比 你主人对我的请求怎么说
He is within, with two right reverend fathers,
他在里面和两位尊贵的神父
divinely bent to meditation;
一起虔诚默祷
and in no worldly suits would he be draw
他不想为世俗事烦心渎神
to move him from his holy exercise.
而废止礼拜
Return, good Catesby, to the gracious Duke;
好盖茨比 请你再去禀告贵爵爷
tell him myself, the Mayor and aldermen,
就说我自己和市长 还有各城镇的官长
in deep design, in matter of great moment,
都在这里等候殿下商讨国家大事
are come to have some conference with his grace.
这与人人的幸福休戚相关
I'll signify so much unto him straight.
我马上去把你的本意转达给他
Ah ha, my lords, this Prince is not an Edward:
我的大人们 这位王公倒不像爱德华
he is not lolling on a lewd love-bed,
他并不在猥亵的榻间安息
but on his knees at meditation.
却双膝跪地 虔心默拜
Happy were England, would this virtuous Prince
如果能有这位善德善行的王公
take on his graces the sovereignty thereof.
负起国家重任 英国可就万幸了
God defend his grace should say us nay!
可我担心我们很难说动他的心
I fear he will.
我怕他会固执不移
Now, Catesby, what says his grace?
盖茨比 殿下怎么说
He wonders to what end you have assembled
他感到奇怪 你们聚集了
such troops of citizens to come to him.
成队的市民要和他接谈
He fears, my lord, you mean no good to him.
我的大人 他怕您对他不存善意
By heaven, we come to him in perfect love:
有上天为证 我们此来是出于至诚
and so once more return and tell his grace.
还请你再去一次 禀知殿下
When holy and devout religious men
圣洁虔诚的信徒在
are at their beads, 'tis much to draw them thence,
诵经礼拜的时候 春风满怀心意坚贞
so sweet is zealous contemplation.
要想他转移思绪着实不易
See where his grace kneels, 'tween two clergymen!
看呐 殿下站在两位神父之间呢
And see, a book of prayer in his hand!
看呀 他手里还捧着一本祈祷书
Famous Plantagenet, most gracious Prince,
满载盛誉的普兰塔琪纳特 至德的王公
lend favourable ears to our requests,
愿您垂听我们的请求
and pardon us the interruption
还请您宽恕我们打断您的祈祷
of thy devotion and right Christian zeal.
妨碍您的一片真忱
I do suspect that I have done some offence
我很怕我犯了什么错误
which seems disgracious in the City's eye.
全市人♥民♥看不入眼
We heartily solicit
我们衷心请求殿下
your gracious self to take on you the charge
亲自负起国家重任
and kingly government of this, your land,
掌握王权
your right of birth, your empery, your own.
本是您生来的权利 是您的领土 应归您自有
God be thank'd, there is no need of me.
感谢上帝 好在今天还不需要我
The royal tree hath left us royal fruit,
王室系族留下了王室子嗣
The dear Prince, safely in the Tower stowed,
尊敬的亲王 安全地藏在塔中
who will bring us all happiness by his reign.
我们都会臣服而乐事新君
On him I lay that you would lay on me:
您委托我的重任 我加在他身上
You say that Edward is your brother's son:
您说爱德华是长兄之子
So say we too - but not by Edward's wife!
我们也承认 但并非是他妻所生
For first he was contract to Lady Bona.
早先他和波那夫人订过婚约
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表