剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Myself had him in protection,
是我亲自遣人护卫他
charged his safety with Somerset and Suffolk.
与萨默塞特和萨福克一起负有看管之责
And we, I hope, sir, are no murderers.
我们三个总不能是凶手吧
But all of you are vow'd Duke Humphrey's foes,
但你们都是亨弗雷公爵的对头
and 'tis well seen he found an enemy.
而显然 他是死于对头之手
Are you the butcher, Somerset?
你是屠户吗 萨默塞特
Where's your knife?
你的刀在哪里
I wear no knife to slaughter sleeping men,
杀死睡梦中人的刀我从不曾有
but here's a vengeful sword,
但复仇之剑倒是有一口
rusted with ease,
虽日久不用生了锈
that shall be scoured in his rancorous heart
正好用那血口诬我杀人罪名的人
that slanders me with murder's crimson badge.
腔子里的热血 来擦拭我的宝剑
Warwick!
华威
Madam, with reverence may I say,
王后 容我惶恐进言
for every word you speak in his behalf
你为他说的每一句辩护
Is slander to your royal dignity.
都有损于您天家威严
Blunt-witted lord, ignoble in demeanour!
你这蠢爵爷 怎的行事如此下作
Thy mother took unto her blameful bed
你老娘在她不干不净的床上
some stern untutor'd churl, and noble stock
招待了个下♥贱♥村夫 可怜你家世代高门
was graft with crab-tree slip, whose fruit thou art.
竟然一朝大节不保 生下你这杂种
Exeter.
爱克赛特
Why, how now, lords!
好啊 几位贤卿
Your wrathful weapons drawn
竟敢在本王面前
here in our presence!
舞刀弄剑
Dare you be so bold?
你们好大的胆子
Why, what tumultuous clamour have we here?
怎么回事 你们为何这般吵嚷
The traitorous York set all upon us, mighty sovereign.
逆贼约克污蔑我们 圣明的王上
If Somerset and Suffolk be not done to death,
若是不将萨默塞特和萨福克正♥法♥
or banished fair England's territories,
亦或永久逐出美丽的英格兰
the people will by violence tear them from you.
只怕国民也要替王上将他们千刀万剐
I say, by them the good Duke Humphrey died,
我看善良的亨弗雷公爵就是他们害死的
I say, in them I fear your highness' death.
我还担心他们要图谋陛下圣躬
I thank the York for thy tender loving care,
我感谢约克对我的爱戴
for, sure, my thoughts do hourly prophesy
我心里亦是早有定见
mischance unto my state by these lords:
已知这几位大人朋煽宫廷
and therefore, by His majesty I swear,
以天主之名 我在此立誓
they shall not breathe infection in this air
再不容他们散布妖氛
but three days longer, on the pain of death.
三天之后再不走 便就地处死
Henry, let me plead for gentle Somerset!
亨利 让我为善良的萨默塞特求个情吧
Ungentle queen, that calls him gentle!
不善不良的王后 竟还敢说他善良
No more, I say: If thou dost plead for them,
休要多言 你再有只言片语替他们求情
thou wilt but add increase unto my wrath.
只会令我狂怒更盛
If, after three days' space, thou twoest be found
三日之后 若是我治下国境上
on any ground that I am ruler of,
还有你们的丝毫踪迹
the world shall not be ransom for thy life.
纵是整个世界也难赎你们的命
Wise king.
吾王圣明
Banished are you both.
你们亦被放逐
I will repeal thee, or, be well assured,
你且放心 我定会赦你回国
adventure to be banished myself.
否则我宁愿同被放逐
I thought thou lovest me,
我原以为你爱我
but I see thee a puppet of these lords.
却原是受这几个大人牵绳操纵
Putting down banishment on Somerset and Lord Suffolk's head.
如今竟蛊惑要放逐萨默塞特和萨福克大人
Thou break'st my heart, my lord.
你让我何其心碎 王上
My love, I would not have you cry.
吾爱啊 我便是见不得你落泪
Then reverse thy doom.
那便收回成命罢
I do, Meg.
那好 玛格
I do for thee.
我便为了你
Suffolk and Somerset
萨福克与萨默塞特
remain at liberty and live thee here in peace.
就地开释 且可安宁生活
Suffolk at liberty.
赦了萨福克
Somerset a free man.
放了萨默塞特
And Gloucester's bloody trunk accusing there.
葛罗斯特却身背诬名暴尸当场
False king!
昏君
That head of thine doth not become a crown,
你那头颅怎配戴上王冠
that gold should round engirt these brows of mine.
那金冠本应戴在我的头上
Here is a hand to hold a sceptre up.
这只手才有资格持有权杖
I am far better born than is the King.
我的血统远比这伪王高贵
More like a king, more kingly in my thoughts.
更有王者气度 更有王者宏图
Give place.
让位罢
Enough, York.
够了 约克
I cannot in silence stand to watch thee,
我再不能袖手看你狷狂无礼
thus abuse His Majesty.
冒犯王上了
We are thy sovereign, Exeter.
我才是正统 爱克赛特
Kneel to us.
跪下
This is my king, York, I do not mistake,
吾王在此 约克 我可不曾看错
but thou mistakes me much to think I do.
你这般看我 倒是大错特错
Haul him at the Tower and chop away that factious pate of his.
捉了这贼酋进伦敦塔 就地正♥法♥
He is a traitor!
这个逆贼
Why, Warwick,
那 华威
hath thy knee forgot to bow?
你也忘了行跪礼了吗
I have consider'd with myself
我曾慎重考虑
the title of this most renowned duke,
这位威名远著的公爵的继承权
and in my conscience do repute his grace
凭我良心起见 我认为
the rightful heir to England's royal seat.
他才是英格兰王位正主
Hast thou not sworn allegiance unto me?
难道你不曾向我宣誓效忠吗
I have.
的确
Canst thou dispense with heaven for such an act?
你既曾对天起誓 那岂有反悔之理
It is great sin to swear unto a sin,
立誓作恶已是大罪
but greater sin to keep a sinful oath.
但信守罪誓为恶则是更大的罪
Call forth our troops and bid them arm themselves.
传令军队 全副武装
Away, my lord, and let us prepare.
走罢 王上 且去整军备战
We go but we'll return to wear our crown.
待我杀回来时 定要登上王座
I will stir up in England some black storm
我就要在英格兰掀起一场狂风暴雨
shall blow ten thousand souls to heaven or hell.
能将万千生灵卷上天堂或卷下地狱
Cecily!
塞西莉
Cecily!
塞西莉
Boys!
孩子们
Cecily, where are they?
塞西莉 他们在哪
In there.
在那边
Edward. George.
爱德华 乔治
Edmund.
爱德蒙
And...
还有
Richard!
理查
Richard!
理查
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表