剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
No, gracious Lord, except I cannot do it.
没有 我伟大的国王 除非我做不到
Ay, but thou canst do what I do mean to ask.
但你能做到我要要求的事
Well, then, I will do what Your Grace commands.
那我将服从陛下的命令
What stops my Lord, shall I not hear my task?
陛下怎么不说话了 能告诉我要求是什么吗
An easy task - 'tis but to love a king.
很简单 我要你爱一位国王
That's soon performed, because I am a subject.
这已经完成了 因为我是您的臣民
No, by my troth, I did not mean such love.
我的意思不是臣民之爱
Well, then, you mean not as I thought you did.
那我肯定是误解了您的意思
To tell thee plain, I aim to lie with thee.
我直说了吧 我要和你睡觉
To tell you plain, I had rather lie in prison.
我也直说 我宁愿去睡监狱
Why then, thou shalt not have thy husband's lands.
那你就得不到你丈夫的土地了
Well, then, mine honesty shall be my dower,
至少我的贞洁属于我的亡夫
for by that loss I will not purchase them.
我不愿为了产业而丧失我的贞操
Therein thou wrong'st thy child mightily.
那你就太对不起你的孩子了
Herein Your Highness wrongs both him and me.
陛下的做法非但对不起他 也对不起我
In thy suggestion I become thy whore.
您是要我做您的情妇
You do mistake my meaning, lady.
你误会我了 太太
Say that King Edward take thee for his queen?
本王是想娶你为后 你意下如何
His queen, my Lord?
王后吗 陛下
Sweet widow...
亲爱的寡妇太太
...by my state, I swear to thee,
我以国家为誓
I mean no more than what my soul intends...
我说的是由衷之言
And that is to enjoy thee for my love.
我要你成为我的爱人
And that is more than I will yield unto.
那是我不能同意的
List to me, widow...
听着 寡妇太太
I did mean my queen.
我的意思是 做我的王后
Welcome, brave Warwick!
欢迎你 英勇的华威
What brings thee to France?
是什么风把你吹到法国来的
From worthy Edward, King of Albion,
我奉尊贵的英王爱德华之命
I come in kindness and unfeigned love,
带着友好和真诚
first, to crave a league of amity,
首先向您请求缔结友好盟约
and then to confirm that friendship with a nuptial knot,
其次建议两国通婚来加强联盟
if thou vouchsafe to grant
请求您把令妹波那郡主
that virtuous Lady Bona, thy fair sister,
许配给英王
to England's King in lawful marriage.
正式结为夫妇
King Louis and Lady Bona, hear me speak
法王陛下 郡主殿下 在答复华威前
before you answer Warwick.
请容许我先说几句
His demand
他的请求
springs not from Edward's well-meant, honest love,
并非出于爱德华的真诚爱慕
but from...deceit...
而是出于实际需要的
..bred by necessity.
一种欺骗手段
For how can tyrants safely govern home,
因为暴君若想顺利统治本国人♥民♥
unless abroad they purchase great alliance?
除了收买♥♥外国盟友之外还有更好的办法吗
Injurious, Margaret...
你出口伤人 玛格丽特
And why not "Queen"?
为何不称她王后
Because thy father Henry did usurp
因为你父亲亨利的王位是篡夺而来的
and she is no more queen
她算不得什么王后
than thou art a prince.
你也算不得什么亲王
Why, Warwick, canst thou speak 'gainst thy true King
华威 对曾经效忠过的国王说出这种话
and not betray thy treason with a blush?
你不为你的负心羞耻吗
For shame, Oxford,
你才应该羞耻 牛津
leave Henry and call Edward King.
离开亨利 尊爱德华为王吧
No, Warwick, no.
不行 华威 不
While life upholds this arm,
只要我这只胳膊还有力气
this arm upholds the House of Lancaster.
就一定支持兰卡斯特家族
And I the House of York!
而我一定支持约克家族
Now, Warwick,
华威
tell me, even upon thy conscience,
请你凭良心对我说
is Edward your true King?
爱德华是不是你们真正的国王
For I were loath to link with him that were not lawful chosen.
他若不是合法选出来的我便耻于和他修好
Thereon I pawn my credit and mine honour.
我以信用和荣誉担♥保♥ 他是合法的国王
Our sister shall be Edward's.
我决定把舍妹许配给爱德华
Until today, Louis was Henry's friend.
在此之前 路易本是亨利的朋友
And still is friend to him and Margaret.
我仍然是亨利和玛格丽特的朋友
And shall you have all kindness at my hand
今后我仍将按照你们的身份
that your estate requires and mine can yield.
尽我力所能及 优待你们
Warwick, this is some post to us or thee.
华威 似乎是我或你的信件
My Lord of Warwick, this letter is for you,
钦差大人 这封信是令弟
sent from your brother.
写给您的
This, from our King unto Your Highness.
这封是敝国国王写给陛下的
And Margaret
玛格丽特夫人
this for you, from whom I know not.
这封是给您的信 寄者不详
Has your King married the Lady Grey?
你家国王已和葛雷夫人结婚了吗
Is this the alliance that he seeks with France?
这就是他要和法国缔结的联盟吗
Dare he presume to scorn us in this manner?
他竟敢如此戏弄我
King Louis, I here protest, in sight of heaven
法王陛下 皇天在上 我声明
that I am clear from this misdeed of Edward's.
爱德华这种胡闹与我无关
No more my King, for he dishonours me,
我不再认他为国王了 他竟陷我于不义
but most himself
他若还有羞耻之心
if he could see his shame.
就该明白他也是陷自己于不义
Did I impale him with the regal crown?
他的王冠不是我戴上的吗
Did I put Henry from his native right?
亨利的王权不是我夺去的吗
And am rewarded at the last with shame?
而作为报答 他却陷我于不义
Shame on himself,
叫他自己背信弃义吧
for my desert is honour!
我的荣誉不该受到损害
I here renounce him...
我要和他断绝关系
..and return to Henry.
重归亨利王麾下
My noble Queen, let former grudges pass,
我尊贵的王后 恳请您不念旧恶
and henceforth I am thy true servitor.
从今往后 我定当忠心耿耿
I will revenge this wrong to Lady Bona
我要为波那郡主雪耻
and replant Henry in his former state.
我要扶持亨利恢复江山
Warwick...
华威
these words
你这番话
have turned my hate to love...
使我对你前嫌尽释
..and I forgive and quite forget old faults,
我宽恕你从前的过失
and joy that thou becom'st King Henry's friend.
为你重新成为亨利王的友人而感到高兴
So much his friend, ay, his unfeigned friend,
不止是友人 而且是他忠贞不二的友人
That if King Louis will vouchsafe to furnish us
倘若法王陛下能不吝赐予
with some few bands of chosen soldiers,
一支精兵来援助我们
I'll undertake to land them on our coast
我将自告奋勇率领这支军队杀回祖国
and force the tyrant from his seat by war.
用武力逼迫那暴君退位
Dear brother, how shall Bona be revenged
亲爱的王兄 除了支援这位受难的王后
but by thy help to this distressed Queen?
还有什么更好的办法能为臣妹一雪耻辱
You shall have aid.
你决定支援你们
Let me give humble thanks for all at once.
请容许我向各位致以谦卑的感激
Then, England's messenger, return in post,
好 英国使者 你赶快回去
and tell false Edward
告诉骗子爱德华
thy supposed King,
你们所谓的国王
that Louis of France is sending over masquers
就说法王路易将派遣一支假面舞团
to revel it with him and his new bride.
去为他和他的新娘举♥行♥欢宴
Tell him
告诉他
I am ready to put armour on.
我已脱掉丧服 准备换上戎装
Tell him from me that he hath done me wrong,
替我告诉他 他有愧于我
therefore I'll uncrown him ere't be long.
不久我就要禠夺他的王冠
Warwick, answer me one doubt.
华威 替我消除一个疑虑
What pledge have we of thy firm loyalty?
你如何保证坚决效忠我们
This assures my constant loyalty,
为表明我的忠贞不渝
that, if our Queen and this young Prince agree...
假如王后和亲王同意的话
I'll join mine youngest daughter, Lady Anne
我愿将小女安小姐
to him forthwith in holy wedlock bands.
许配给亲王为妻
Yes...
好的
I agree.
我同意
And thank you for your motion.
谢谢你的倡议
Son Edward...
爱德华我儿
Yes. I accept.
好 我同意
Now here, to pledge my vow, I give my hand.
在此 作为起誓 我伸出手来
I long till Edward fall by war's mischance
爱德华用假求婚来蔑视我们法国郡主
for mocking marriage with a dame of France!
我非把他打垮不可
Now, brother of Clarence,
克莱伦斯御弟
how like you our choice of wife?
我选中的王后你觉得怎样
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表