剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
my damned son, that thy two sweet sons smother'd.
正如他扼死你的两个儿子一样
Most mighty sovereign,
高贵的君王殿下
on the western coast rideth the puissant navy to our shores.
西海岸正行驶着一列强大的舰队
'Tis thought that Richmond is their admiral,
据说是由里士满统领
and there they hull, expecting but the aid
他们正漂荡在海面 专等着
of Buckingham to welcome them ashore.
勃金汉前去接应登陆
Some light-footed friend post to the Duke of Norfolk:
派一名脚步轻快的心腹去找诺福克公爵
Ratcliffe, thyself, or Catesby.
拉克立夫 你自己或是凯茨比
Catesby! Fly to the Duke. Ratcliffe, come hither.
凯茨比 火速去见公爵 拉克立夫 过来
Post to Salisbury
快去索尔兹伯里
and when thou comest thither...
你到那之后...
Unmindful villain,
漫不经心的笨蛋
why stand'st thou here, and go'st not to the Duke?
你怎么还站在那 不去找公爵
Tell me what your highness' pleasure is.
先告诉我陛下的意旨啊
What would you have me deliver to the Duke?
您派我去告诉公爵什么
Bid him straight to levy
让他尽他所能
the greatest strength and power he can make,
集结一支最强大的军队
and meet me suddenly at Salisbury.
在索尔兹伯里紧急会师
I go.
我这就去
What shall it please you shall I do at Salisbury?
您派我去索尔兹伯里做什么
Why, what wouldst thou there before I go?
是啊 你能在我去之前做什么呢
Your highness told me I should post before.
陛下命令我提前去的
My mind is changed.
我改变主意了
Stanley, what's the news with you?
斯丹莱 你有什么消息吗
Richmond is on the seas.
里士满渡海而来了
He makes for England, here to claim the crown.
他渡海到英格兰来索取王冠
Is the chair empty? Is the sword unsway'd?
王座上没有人了吗 王权不起作用了吗
Is the King dead? The empire unpossess'd?
国王死了吗 一国没有君主了吗
What heir of York is there alive but we?
除我之外 约克王室的后裔还有谁在
And who is England's King but great York's heir?
赫赫约克的皇嗣不当君王 谁能来当
Then tell me, what makes he upon the seas?
你来说 他此次渡海而来要干什么
Unless for that, my liege, I cannot guess.
若不为此 陛下 我实在猜不出了
Thou wilt revolt and fly to him, I fear.
我看你是想造♥反♥ 想去投奔他
He is thy step-son.
他是你的继子
No, my good lord, therefore mistrust me not.
不 我的好主君 不要怀疑我
Where is thine army, then, to beat him back?
那么你那些可以反击他的人马呢
Are they now upon the western shore
只怕这些人已经在西海岸
safe-conducting the rebels from their ships?
护送叛军下船登陆了吧
No, my good lord, my friends are in the north.
不 我的好主君 我的朋友们都在北方
Cold friends to me: What do they in the north,
别有用心的家伙们 他们怎么还在北方
when they should serve their sovereign in the west?
此时不应该来西线勤王吗
They have not been commanded, mighty King.
他们还没有接到命令 陛下
Pleaseth Your Majesty to give me leave,
请陛下准许我告退
I'll muster up my friends, and meet your grace
我去集结我的部下 按照陛下
where and what time Your Majesty shall please.
指定的时间和地点前来会合
Ay, ay.
好啊 好啊
Thou wouldst be gone to join with Richmond.
你要去投靠里士满
But I'll not trust thee.
我信不过你
Most mighty sovereign,
最崇高的君王
you have no cause to hold my friendship doubtful:
您没有根据怀疑我对您的忠心
I never was nor never will be false.
我从未 也绝不会背叛您
Go, then, and muster men.
那就去吧 召集你的人马
But leave behind your son, George Stanley.
不过留下你的儿子乔治·斯丹莱
Look your heart be firm.
你不要动摇
Or else his head's assurance is but frail.
否则他的头就保不住了
So deal with him as I prove true to you.
先看我是如何忠于您 再去处理我的儿子吧
My liege, the Duke of Buckingham is taken.
陛下 勃金汉公爵被擒了
That is the best news:
这是最好的消息了
that the Earl of Richmond
里士满伯爵
is with a mighty power landed at Milford
率领着一支强大的军队在弥尔福登陆了
is colder tidings, yet they must be told.
这消息不好 却不能不报告
Away. Away!
出发 出发
While we reason here,
我们在这理论的时候
a royal battle might be won and lost.
王位之争的胜负就可能已定
Halt!
停
Who intercepts me in my expedition?
谁在阻挡我们前进
O, she that should have intercepted thee,
是我 我早该把你这恶种勒死在胎中
by strangling thee in her accursed womb
阻挡了你的生路
from all the slaughters, wretch, that thou hast done!
免得你来人间屠宰生灵
Tell me, thou villain slave, where are my children?
快交代 你这恶棍 我的孩子们在哪里
Thou toad, thou toad, where is thy brother Clarence?
毒虫 恶魔 你的三哥克莱伦斯在哪里
Where are the gentle Rivers, the sweet Grey?
还有和善可爱的利弗斯和葛雷在哪里
Where is kind Hastings?
善良的赫斯汀斯在哪里
A husband and a son thou owest to me.
你还欠我我的丈夫和儿子的命
Strike!
敲鼓
Strike alarum, drums!
敲起鼓来 鼓手
Let not the heavens hear these tell-tale women.
不要让上天听到这些饶舌妇的话
Strike, I say!
敲奏起来 我说
Art thou my son?
你是不是我的儿子
Ay, I thank God, my father, and yourself.
是啊 我感谢上帝 感谢父亲和你
O, let me speak! Do, then: but I'll not listen.
让我来讲 讲吧 我可不会听
I will be mild and gentle in my words.
我会把言辞放的温和些
And brief, good mother, for I am in haste.
还要简要些 好妈妈 我有急事要办
Art thou so hasty?
你就这么忙吗
I have stay'd for thee,
我一直在等待你
God knows,
上帝知道
in torment and in agony.
我在满怀痛苦等着你
Thou camest on Earth to make the Earth my hell.
你来到人世 为了把这人间变成我的地狱
A grievous burden was thy birth to me.
你的出生即是我痛苦的重担
Tetchy and wayward was thy infancy.
孩提时你暴躁倔强
Thy school-days frightful, desperate, wild, and furious,
入学后越发凶狠粗野
thy prime of manhood daring, bold, and venturous,
血气方刚时你胆大妄为 肆无忌惮
thy age confirm'd, proud, subtle, sly and bloody,
成年后又变得骄横狡猾 阴险毒辣
more mild, and yet more harmful,
愈是温和便愈能伤人
kind in hatred.
笑里藏刀
What comfortable hour canst thou name,
在你我同处的岁月中
that ever graced me with thy company?
你可曾给予过我片刻安乐
If I be so disgracious in your eye,
如果您这么看不惯我
let me march on, and not offend you, madam.
就让我继续前进 免得惹您生恨 夫人
Strike up the drum!
敲起鼓来
I prithee, hear me speak.
我要你听我说完
You speak too bitterly.
你的话太刺耳了
Hear me a word,
听我说一句
for I shall never speak to thee again.
从此就再也不会和你说话了
Either thou wilt die by God's just ordinance,
愿上天有眼 你此番出征定命丧沙场
ere from this battle thou return conqueror,
也别指望能得胜凯♥旋♥
or I with grief shall perish
否则我宁愿待到年迈心碎而死
and nevermore behold thy face again.
再也不必再见到你
Therefore take with thee my most grievous curse
你且带走我我最凶恶的诅咒吧
which, in the day of battle, tire thee more
使你在沙场上感到心头沉重
than all the complete armour that thou wear'st!
重过你全身的铠甲
My prayers on the adverse party fight,
我为你的敌方祈祷
and there the little souls of Edward's children
让爱德华的孩子们的小灵魂
whisper the spirits of thine enemies
在你的敌人耳边鼓舞他们的斗志
and promise them success and victory.
预祝他们的成功胜利
Bloody thou art, bloody will be thy end.
你残杀成性 必将遭受残杀
Shame serves thy life and doth thy death attend.
臭名生前伴随你一生 死后亦将追随
Though far more cause, yet much less spirit to curse
我本有更多的理由 但却力不从心
abides in me, I say amen to her.
只附和着她 说一声阿门
Stay, madam.
请留步 夫人
I must talk a word with you.
我有话要对你说
You have a daughter call'd Elizabeth,
你有一个女儿叫伊丽莎白
Virtuous and fair, royal and gracious.
才貌双全 高贵温雅贤淑
And must she die for this?
难道她就该因此丧命吗
O, let her live,
饶了她吧
and I'll corrupt her manners, stain her beauty
我宁可污损她的美德 破坏她的美貌
so she may live unscarr'd of bleeding slaughter.
但求能保全她的性命 不致流血而死
I will confess she was not Edward's daughter.
我宁愿承认她不是爱德华的亲生女儿
Her life is safest only in her birth.
她的性命全靠身世保障
And only in that safety died her brothers.
就是这种保障 让她的两个兄弟送了命
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表