剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
But Margaret?
可是玛格丽特呢
Her valiant courage and undaunted spirit,
她无穷的勇气与无畏的灵魂
will answer our hope in issue of a king.
将会如吾等所愿带来一位王储
For Henry, son unto a conqueror,
亨利是征服者之子
is likely to beget more conquerors,
他可能能生出更多的征服者
If with a lady of so high resolve
若是与坚强如此的贵女
As is fair Margaret he be link'd in love.
喜结连理之好
Take shipping, post, my lord, to France.
那么登船吧 大人 快到法兰西去
Agree to any covenants,
任何条件皆可同意
and procure that Lady Margaret do vouchsafe to come
只要能使那玛格丽特欣然前来
to cross the seas to England
渡海到英格兰
and be crown'd King Henry's faithful and anointed queen.
加冕做我亨利王的忠贞贤后
And you, good uncle, banish all offence.
至于你 我的好叔父 莫要怪我
If you do censure me by what you were, Not what you are,
若你能以往日 而非如今的眼光看我
I know it will excuse this sudden execution of my will.
定能谅解我突然的一意孤行
Your Maj...
陛...
As by your high imperial majesty
我奉吾王陛下钦命
I had in charge at my depart for France,
特此出使法兰西
to secure Princess Margaret for Your Grace,
代吾王迎玛格丽特郡主芳驾
I have perform'd my task.
如今使命已成
And humbly now upon my knee,
现我谨屈膝于
in sight of England and her lordly peers,
我大英王室公卿之前
deliver up the happiest gift that ever marquess gave,
将王后敬介于陛下御前
the fairest queen that ever king received.
王后淑德懿行 万古罕有
Welcome, Queen Margaret.
欢迎 玛格丽特王后
I can express no kinder sign of love
我满心喜爱无以言表
than this kind kiss.
唯有一吻代之
O Lord, that lends me life,
主啊 您赐我生命
lend me a heart replete with thankfulness!
又赐我此心 满溢感激之情
For thou hast given me in this beauteous face
皆因您赐予我如此美貌的王后
a world of earthly blessings to my soul...
令我们两情缱绻 鱼水和谐
If sympathy of love unite our thoughts.
尽享这人间至乐的幸福
Great King of England and my gracious lord,
大英国王陛下 我仁慈的主公
the mutual conference my mind hath made,
此刻喜结良缘 我亦满心欢喜
by day, by night, waking and in my dreams,
无论白昼还是黑夜 无论梦中还是醒觉
with you, my sovereign,
我心尽倾于您 我的夫君
makes me the bolder to salute my king.
以至于我情难自禁 直抒对陛下的敬爱
Lords, with one cheerful voice
众位贤卿 望你们以欢喜之情
welcome my love.
欢迎我的爱妻
Long live Queen Margaret,
玛格丽特王后万岁
England's happiness!
英格兰的荣幸
We thank you all.
多谢各位
My Lord Protector, so it please your grace,
护国公大人 请您过目
here are details of the contracted peace
这是吾王与法兰西国王查理
between our sovereign and the French king Charles.
所订立的两国和约条款
"It is agreed between the French king Charles,
"兹经法王查理
"and William Duke of Somerset,
"与英王特使
"ambassador for Henry King of England,
"萨默塞特侯爵威廉议定
"that the said Henry shall espouse the Lady Margaret,
"英王亨利迎娶玛格丽特郡主
"and crown her Queen of England.
"册为英格兰王后
"That the duchy of Anjou, the cities of Rouen and of Paris
"另 安茹公爵领 鲁昂与巴黎两城
"and the county of Maine
"及缅因郡内之英军
"shall be released and delivered to the French king..."
"均需立即撤守 并移交与法王..."
Uncle, how now!
叔父 怎么了
Pardon me, gracious lord,
恕我失礼 陛下
a sudden qualm hath struck me at the heart
我心里突然一阵恶心
and dimm'd mine eyes, that I can read no further.
眼前发黑 无法再读了
Uncle of Winchester, I pray, read on.
温彻斯特叔父 请你接着念
"And she be sent over at the King of England's own cost
"郡主来英之耗费均由英王自付
"without having any dowry."
"且无伴嫁妆奁"
They please us well.
此约甚合我意
Thanks, Uncle Winchester.
多谢 温彻斯特叔父
Come, let us in.
来 回内廷吧
Brave peers of England, pillars of the state,
英格兰诸位公卿 诸位国家柱石
to you Duke Humphrey must unload his grief.
我亨弗雷公爵悲哀难抑 要向你们诉说
What! Did my brother Henry spend his youth,
想一想 先王兄亨利耗尽英年
his valour, coin and people, in the wars?
极尽勇武 举国上下一心为战
Did he so often lodge in open field,
难道他不是疆场驰骋
in winter's cold and summer's parching heat,
历尽严冬冰寒与酷夏暑热
to conquer France, his true inheritance?
才得征服法兰西 打下不世基业吗
And did the noble Salisbury and Talbot give up their lives
难道不是索尔兹伯里和塔尔博为国捐躯
to keep what Henry got?
才得维持亨利的功业吗
Have you yourselves,
就连你们诸位
received deep scars in France and Normandy?
不也曾在法兰西和诺曼底身被战伤
And shall these labours and these honours die?
难道这种种辛苦 要尽皆付诸东流吗
O peers of England, shameful is this league!
诸位公卿啊 这是丧权辱国之约
Fatal this marriage, cancelling your fame,
这桩联姻是如此不祥 让你等英名不再
defacing monuments in conquer'd France,
毁了征服法兰西的伟业
undoing all, as if all had never been!
毁了一切 使所有完全落空
Gloucester, what means this passionate discourse?
葛罗斯特 何来这好大的一通牢骚
For France, 'tis ours, and we will keep it still.
我们仍保有法兰西境 稳如山阿
Ay, we will keep it, if we can,
能保住自是要保住
but now it is impossible we should.
可如今哪还有保全之法
Somerset hath given Anjou and Maine
萨默塞特将安茹和缅因
unto the dauphin, who now we must call King.
让给了太子 如今已为王
Anjou and Maine, I fought to win them both.
安茹和缅因乃是我亲手征服的土地
And are the cities, that I got with wounds,
都是我血战负伤换来的城池
delivered up again with peaceful words?
就凭几句话 便轻巧送人了吗
France should have torn and rent my very heart,
我宁让法兰西撕碎我的心
before I would have yielded to this league.
也绝不接受这所谓和约
I never read but England's kings have had
我读到史上英王历次迎娶
great sums of gold and dowries with their wives.
总有丰厚的珍宝嫁妆随之而来
And our King Henry gives away his own,
而如今亨利王却要倒赔了许多
to match with her that brings no vantages.
只换了一个空无所有的新娘
She should have stayed in France and starved in France!
干脆把她赶回法兰西 饿死在那里
My Lord of Gloucester, now ye grow too hot.
葛罗斯特大人 您这话实在过火
My Lord of Winchester, I know your mind,
温彻斯特大人 我知道你的心事
'Tis not my speeches that you do mislike,
你烦恶的不是我的言语
But 'tis my presence that doth trouble ye.
你是看到我就觉得讨厌
Lordings, farewell, and say, when I am gone,
诸位大人 告辞 不过我这一走
I prophesied France will be lost ere long.
我看法兰西命不久矣
So, there goes our Protector in a rage.
咱们这位护国公是拂袖而去了
'Tis known to you he is mine enemy,
诸位都知道他是我的死敌
Nay, more, an enemy unto us all,
更是大家的公敌
And no great friend, I fear me, to the King.
恐怕对大王也未必真心拥护
Consider, sir, he is the next of blood,
您想 他是王室宗亲
and heir apparent to the English crown.
王位的正统继承人
I fear me that for all this flattering gloss,
恐怕这些耀眼的光环
he will be found a dangerous protector.
会让他这位护国公变得危险
Why should he, then, protect our sovereign,
主上已经成年
he being of age to govern of himself?
要他这个护国公作甚
My Lord of Winchester, join you with me,
温彻斯特勋爵 你我联手
and together with the Duke of Somerset,
还有萨默塞特公爵
we'll quickly hoist Duke Humphrey from his seat.
我们很快就能把亨弗雷公爵拉下马
The day will come when York shall claim his own.
总有一天约克要拿回属于自己的东西
And, when I spy advantage, claim the crown.
等我探到先机 就要求登基加冕
Nor shall proud Lancaster usurp my right,
就算是倨傲的兰开斯特也不能褫夺我的权利
nor wear the diadem upon his head,
更不能让他摘得王冠
whose church-like humours fits not for a king.
他那教士性子不适合称王
Then, York, be still awhile, till time do serve.
约克 要耐心 静待时机成熟
Watch thou and wake when others be asleep,
别人睡觉 你得清醒
to pry into the secrets of the state,
把国♥家♥机♥密♥刺探清楚
till Henry, surfeiting in joys of love,
直到亨利陷在温柔乡里
and Humphrey with the peers be fall'n at jars.
与亨弗雷及其他贵族关系破裂
Then will I raise aloft the milk-white rose,
到时我就要高举乳白玫瑰
and, force perforce, I'll make him yield the crown,
用武力胁迫他交出王冠
whose bookish rule hath pull'd fair England down.
他那套书生统治直拖英格兰后腿
Why droops my lord, like over-ripen'd corn?
夫君 你怎么像熟透的玉米耷拉着脑袋
Why doth the great Duke Humphrey knit his brows?
伟大的亨弗雷公爵为何眉头紧锁
Why are thine eyes fixed to the sullen earth,
为何双眼紧盯地面
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表