剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
and where I stand kneel thou, traitor.
在我面前跪下 逆贼
By heaven, wretch,
老天在上 小子
we'll plague thee for that word!
你要为口出狂言付出代价
Peace, wilful boy,
住口 任性的小子
or I will charm your tongue.
否则我就箍住你的舌头
Untutored lad, thou art impudent.
没有教养的东西 你太放肆了
I know my duty,
我知道我的责任所在
you are all undutiful.
而你们才都在胡作非为
Lascivious Edward,
荒淫的爱德华
and thou perjured George.
说谎的乔治
And thou, misshapen Dick.
还有你 畸形的迪克[理查的昵称]
Ned!
奈德
I tell ye all I am your better,
告诉你们 我比你们好多了
traitors as ye are,
你们都是逆贼
and thou usurp'st
篡夺了我父王
my father's right and mine.
和我的王位
Take that!
吃我一剑
Sprawl'st thou?
你这就趴下
Take this, to end thy agony.
再吃我一剑 送你去西天
Kill me too!
你们也杀了我吧
Marry, and shall.
好啊 轮到你了
Hold, Richard, hold, for we have done too much.
住手 理查 我们做过头了
Why should she live,
为什么让她活着
to fill the world with words?
不停侮辱我们
Excuse me to the King my brother,
代我向王兄告罪
I'll hence to London on a serious matter.
我有要紧事要去伦敦
Ere ye come there, be sure to hear some news.
你到那里时一定会听到消息的
What?
什么
The Tower. The Tower.
伦敦塔 伦敦塔
Away with her. I charge ye, bear her hence.
把她带走 我命令你们带走她
Nay, never bear me hence, dispatch me here.
不用如此周折了 让我死个痛快吧
Here!
就在这里
Away with her and waft her hence to France.
把她带走 送回法国
Where's Richard gone?
理查去哪儿了
To London all in haste and as I guess
他匆匆赶去伦敦了 我猜
to make a bloody supper in the Tower.
他要血洗伦敦塔了
He's sudden, if a thing comes in his head.
他真是行动行动
Victory for York and victory for Edward
胜利属于约克 胜利属于爱德华王
Now Duke of York,
现在是约克公爵
soon to be a king.
不久就是国王了
Would he were wasted,
愿他荒淫无度
marrow, bones and all,
腐朽到骨髓里去
that from his loins no hopeful branch may spring
让他生不出健康的子女
to cross me from the golden time I look for.
来阻碍我渴望的巅峰时刻
I do but dream on sovereignty...
我对王位的觊觎只怕是梦一场
like one that stands upon a promontory
就像一个人站在高岗上
and spies a far-off shore.
眺望遥远的海岸
So do I wish for the crown,
我的确渴望得到王位
being so far off.
可它如此遥不可及
My eye's too quick, my heart o'erweens too much,
我的目光如此敏锐 我的野望如此膨胀
unless my hand and strength could equal them.
但我也需要足够的手腕和力量来达到目的
Well, say there is no kingdom then for Richard,
假如我理查无望成为国王
what other pleasure can the world afford?
这世界上还有什么欢愉可享
I'll make my heaven in a lady's lap,
我要在女人身上建立温柔乡
and witch sweet ladies with my words and looks.
用甜言蜜语和华丽衣装蛊惑美人
O miserable thought,
真是糟糕的妄念
and more unlikely
这比取得
than to accomplish twenty golden crowns!
二十顶金冠还要困难
Why, Love forswore me in my mother's womb,
我在娘胎里就和真爱无缘
and did corrupt frail nature
我脆弱的身体
with some bribe,
受到伤害
to shrink mine arm up like a withered shrub,
我的胳膊萎缩如同枯枝
to place an envious mountain on my back,
我的脊背隆起如山
where sits deformity to mock my body,
畸形让我的身体如此可笑
to shape my legs of an unequal size,
我的两腿长短不一
to disproportion me in every part,
每一部分都毫不匀称
like to a Chaos!
如同混沌怪物
And am I then a man to be beloved?
我可以收获真爱吗
O monstrous fault, to harbour such a thought!
我千万不该存有这个念头
Then, since the earth affords no joy to me,
既然在这世上我找不到欢乐
I'll make my heaven to dream upon the crown,
我就梦想着王冠 那便是天堂
and, whiles I live,
在我有生之年如不能如愿
account this world but hell.
这世界就如同地狱
And yet I know not how to get the crown,
但我不知如何才能得到王冠
for many lives stand between me and home,
因为我与它之间障碍重重
and I, like one lost in a thorny wood,
我如同在荆棘中迷路之人
seeking a way and straying from the way,
寻寻觅觅又不断迷失方向
torment myself to catch the English crown.
饱受折磨 只为得到英格兰王冠
And from that torment I will free myself,
我要从折磨中解脱
or hew my way out with a bloody axe.
杀出一条血路
Why, I can smile,
我可以戴上微笑
and murder whiles I smile,
笑着杀人
and cry "Content!" to that which grieves my heart,
在心如刀绞时高喊”真是满意”
and wet my cheeks with artificial tears,
我能用虚假的泪水沾湿面颊
and frame my face to all occasions.
在任何场合都戴着虚伪的嘴脸
Can I do this, and cannot get a crown?
我有这样的本事 难道还弄不到一顶王冠
Tut, were it farther off,
即使它离我再远
I'll pluck it down.
我也势在必得
Good day, my Lord.
您好啊 阁下
What, at your book so hard?
您正读得如痴如醉呢
Sirrah, leave us to ourselves.
卫兵 你退下吧
We must confer.
我们有事要谈
So flies the reckless shepherd from the wolf.
鲁莽的牧羊人从狼口中逃离
What scene of death hath we two now to act?
我们俩现在要演什么死亡的好戏
Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind,
真是做贼心虚
the thief doth fear each bush an officer.
小贼总是草木皆兵啊
Ah, kill me with thy weapons, not with words!
杀了我 用你的武器而不是你的嘴
My breast can better brook thy dagger's point
我的胸膛能忍♥受你的刀锋
than can my ears that tragic history.
我的耳朵却不能再听悲伤的事了
But wherefore dids't thou come?
你到底是来做什么的
Is't for my life?
不是结果我的性命吗
Think'st thou I am an executioner?
你觉得我是刽子手吗
A persecutor I am sure, thou art,
你肯定是害人之人
if murdering innocents be executing,
如果杀害无辜之人算是处决的话
Why then, thou art an executioner.
那你就是刽子手
Thy son I killed for his presumption.
你的儿子因为太过放肆被我所杀
Hadst thou been killed
如果你初次越矩
when first thou didst presume
便失去性命
thou hadst not lived to kill a son of mine.
那你绝活不到杀死我儿的时候
And thus I prophesy -
我现在预言
that many a thousand,
成千上万的人 像是
men for their sons, wives for their husbands,
为了儿子和丈夫悲叹的父亲与妻子
orphans for their parents' timeless deaths,
为了双亲之死眼含泪水的孤儿
shall rue the hour that ever thou wast born.
都不期待你的出世
The owl shriek'd at thy birth, an evil sign,
在你出生时 夜枭嘶啼 此为凶兆
Dogs howled,
恶犬嚎叫
and hideous tempest shook down trees.
暴风雨吹折树木
Thy mother felt more than a mother's pain,
你的母亲承受比生产更甚的苦难
and, yet brought forth less than a mother's hope,
却生下让母亲失望的孩子
to wit, an indigested and deformed lump.
你生来便身体畸形
Teeth hadst thou in thy head when thou wast born,
当你出生时便满口利牙
to signify thou camest to bite the world.
可见你生来便要毁天灭地
And, if the rest be true which I have...
如果我听说的其他传闻是真的
I'll hear no more! Die, prophet in thy speech!
你给我住口 死吧 喋喋不休的先知
For this amongst the rest, was I ordained.
这是我要完成的天命之一
Ay, and for much more slaughter after this.
是啊 这之后你还要杀戮更多人
O God, forgive my sins,
上帝 请饶恕我的罪过
And pardon thee.
也请宽恕他
See how my sword weeps for the poor King's death!
看我的剑为这可怜国王之死而流泪
O may such purple tears be always shed
但凡遇到企图推♥翻♥我家族的人
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表