剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
John!
约翰
John, I did send for thee.
约翰 我叫你过来
That Talbot's name might be in thee revived
原指望你能重振家声
Now thou art come unto a feast of death,
不料你却赶上危急之时
a terrible and unavoided danger.
形势险恶 避无可避
Therefore, dear boy, mount on my swiftest horse,
所以亲爱的孩子 快骑上我的千里马
and I'll direct thee how thou shalt escape by sudden flight.
我指引你如何突出重围
Come, dally not, be gone.
快 事不宜迟 快走
Is my name Talbot? And am I your son?
我是不是姓塔尔博 是不是您的儿子
And shall I fly?
让我逃走
O, if you love my mother, dishonour not her name,
如果你爱我母亲 就别以私生子
to make a bastard and a slave of me!
以奴才对待我 玷污她的名节
You fly, to revenge my death, if I be slain!
逃吧 如果我被杀 你替我报仇雪恨
He that flies so will ne'er return again.
逃跑的人绝不敢再卷土重来
If we both stay...
如果我们两个都不走
..we both are sure to die.
就都死定了
Then let me stay, and, Father, do you fly.
那就让我留下来 父亲你快走
Here on my knee I beg mortality,
我在这里跪求一死
rather than life preserved with infamy.
也绝不肯背负骂名苟且偷生
Upon my blessing, I command thee, GO!
带上我的祝福 我命令你快逃
To fight I will, but not to fly the foe.
作战我愿意 但绝不逃跑
Stay, go, do what you will, the like do I,
留也好 走也罢 您怎么做我就怎么做
for live I will not, if my father die.
如果您献身 我也绝不苟延残喘
Come, side by side...
来吧 让我们肩并肩
..together live and die.
共生死
And soul with soul from France to heaven fly.
我们要在法兰西的土地上飞上天堂
Where is young Talbot?
小塔尔博在哪
Where is valiant John?
英勇的约翰在哪
Where is my other life?
我的另一条命在哪
No...
不
No, John...
不 约翰
Dizzy-eyed fury...
眦裂发指
..and great rage of heart
义愤填膺
suddenly made thou from my side
突然从我身边离开
to start into the clustering battle of the French.
冲锋陷阵 与法鏖战
And there...
而我孩子
..in that sea of blood...
以龙腾虎跃之勇
..my boy did drench his over-mounting spirit.
在腥风血雨中厮杀
And there died my Icarus,
我的伊卡洛斯
my blossom...
我的韶年英华
..in his pride.
就这样消逝了
Had York and Somerset brought rescue in,
如果约克和萨默塞特及时派来救兵
we should have found a bloody day of this.
我们今天肯定要血战一场了
Hew them to pieces, hack their bones asunder
把他们的尸骨剁成肉酱
whose life was England's glory, Gallia's wonder.
他们生前是英国的荣光 是法国的灾殃
O, no, forbear! For that which we have fled during the life,
万万不可 他们让我们畏惧生前名
let us not wrong it dead.
也别践踏身后身
Where is the dauphin?
法国皇太子在哪
The day is ours, base wretches.
我们胜了 卑劣的可怜虫们
Thy forces are overwhelm'd by God and France.
你们的军队被上帝和法兰西打得落花流水
Who art thou, devil?
恶魔 你是谁
Where's the great Alcides of the field,
伟大的战场英雄阿尔喀德斯
valiant Lord Talbot, Earl of Shrewsbury?
骁勇的塔尔博勋爵 什鲁斯伯里伯爵在哪
O, were mine eyeballs into bullets turn'd,
如果我的眼珠能变成子弹
that I in rage might shoot them in your faces!
我定会把它们射到你们脸上
Go, take their bodies hence.
行了 把尸体带走吧
We will bear them hence.
我们会把他们带走的
O, that we could call the dead to life!
我恨不能让他们死而复生
It would enough to fright the realm of France.
他们父子就能让法兰西心惊胆战
The English army, that divided was into two parties,
分♥裂♥成两派的英国♥军♥队
must now conjoin...
如今必须联合
..in one.
为一了
From Talbot's sacred ashes shall be rear'd
他们神圣的灰烬中会飞出一只凤♥凰♥
a phoenix that will make all France afeared.
让整个法国不得安宁
Again!
再来
Joan...Joan...
贞德 贞德
Joan?
贞德
Joan?
贞德
Ave Maria, gratia plena...
万福玛利亚
Ave Maria, gratia plena...
万福玛利亚
Fairest woman...
美人
Do not fear...
不用害怕
..nor fly.
不要逃跑
For I will touch thee but with reverent hands.
除非向你施礼 我决不碰你一点
I kiss these fingers
我亲吻这纤纤玉指
for eternal peace,
是为了永世和平
And lay them gently at thy tender side.
温存地把它们放在你身侧
Who art thou?
你是谁
Say, that I may honour thee.
这样我才好称呼你
Margaret my name
我叫玛格丽特
and daughter to a duke,
公爵的女儿
The Duke of Anjou, whosoe'er thou art.
安茹公爵 你又是谁
An earl I am,
我是位伯爵
and Somerset am call'd.
封号♥萨默塞特
Say, Somerset,
我问你 萨默塞特
if thy name be so...
如果我没弄错你的名的话
What ransom must I pay before I pass?
你要多少赎金才肯放过我
For I perceive I am thy prisoner.
看样子我已经是你的俘虏了
Why speak'st thou not?
为什么不说话
What ransom must I pay?
我要付多少赎金
Gentle princess, would you not suppose
温柔的公主 你不觉得
your bondage...happy
你被俘成为王后
to be made a queen?
是件幸福的事吗
To be a queen in bondage is more vile
被人囚禁做王后
than is a slave in base servility,
比做下♥贱♥的奴役更糟糕
for princes should be free.
因为君王应该是自♥由♥的
And so shall you,
如果幸福的英王
if happy England's royal king be free.
是自♥由♥的 那你也应是自♥由♥的
Why?
为什么
What concerns his freedom unto me?
他的自♥由♥与我何干
I'll undertake to make thee Henry's queen,
我会设法让你成为亨利的王后
to put a precious crown upon thy head,
让你头戴珍贵的王冠
If thou wilt condescend to be my... What?
只要你同意做我的 什么
His love.
他的爱人
I am unworthy to be Henry's wife.
我不配当亨利的妻子
No, gentle madam, I unworthy am
不 温良的小姐 替他追求
to woo so fair a dame...
这般倾城的女子
..to be his wife.
我才不配
How say you, madam, are ye so content?
小姐 你对这门亲事满意吗
If my father please...
如果我父亲乐意
..I am content.
我就满意
Then,
那么
madam...
小姐
at your father's castle walls
我们就去你父亲的城边
we'll crave a parley...
要求一次会谈
..to confer with him.
与他商谈此事
'Where art thou, witch?'
你在哪 巫婆
Damsel of France.
法国娘们
I think I have you first.
我想我抓住你了
A plaguing mischief light on thee!
叫你遭殃
And may ye be suddenly surprised by bloody hands,
愿你睡在床上 便有沾血的双手
in sleeping on your bed!
突然掐死你
Fell banning hag, enchantress,
你这被打倒的巫婆 妖女
hold thy tongue!
住口
I prithee, give me leave to curse awhile!
我求你 让我再咒骂一会
Curse, miscreant, when thou comest to the stake.
恶贼 等你上了火刑架上再骂
See, Anjou...
看啊 安茹
See, thy daughter prisoner!
看你女儿成为俘虏了
What remedy?
你想怎么办
I am a soldier, and unapt to weep,
我是个战士 我不会哭哭啼啼
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表