剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Let's pluck him down.
咱们去把他揪下来
My heart for anger burns; I cannot brook it!
我胸中的怒火在燃烧 我已经忍♥不住了
Be patient, gentle Earl of Westmorland.
请忍♥一忍♥ 威斯摩兰伯爵
My gracious Lord, here in the Parliament
仁慈的君王 让我们在这国会会场里
Let us assail the family of York.
把约克家族打个落花流水吧
Far be the thought of it from Henry's heart
亨利王的内心里
to make a shambles of the Parliament-House.
可不想把国会会场搞得一团糟
Know you not the city favours them,
你们要知道 伦敦的市民都拥护他
and they have troops of soldiers at their beck?
更何况他们还有军队
But when the Duke is slain, they will quickly fly.
一旦干掉公爵 他的党羽就会土崩瓦解
Cousin of Exeter, frowns, words and threats
爱克赛特堂兄 我要依照亨利的意思
shall be the war that Henry means to use.
和他来一场唇枪舌战
Thou, factious Duke of York, descend my throne
你这大逆不道的约克公爵 快离开我的王座
And kneel for grace and mercy at my feet.
跪到我的脚下来请求宽赦
I am thy sovereign.
我可是你的国王
I am thine.
我才是你的王上
For shame, come down.
厚颜无♥耻♥ 快下来
He made thee Duke of York.
是王上封你做了公爵
It was my inheritance, as the earldom was.
那是我该继承的封号♥ 就像我的爵位一样
Thy father was a traitor to the crown.
你父亲是王室的叛徒
Exeter, thou art a traitor to the crown,
爱克赛特 你才是王室的叛徒
in following this usurping Henry.
竟跟在谋权篡位的亨利身后
Whom should he follow but his natural King?
他不跟着自己的王上 还能去跟着谁
True, Clifford, and that's Richard, Duke of York.
没错 克列福 他应该跟着约克公爵理查
And shall I stand, and thou sit in my throne?
你坐在我的王座上 却让我站在这里吗
It must and shall be so.
本该如此
Content thyself.
你且将就些吧
Be Duke of Lancaster.
不如你去当兰开斯特公爵
let him be King.
让他当国王
He is both King and Duke of Lancaster,
他既是王上 也可以兼任兰开斯特公爵
and that the Lord of Westmorland shall maintain.
威斯摩兰伯爵还是威斯摩兰伯爵
And Warwick shall disprove it. You forget
我华威反对 你忘记了
that we are those which chased you from the field
是我们在战场上将你们击败
and who slew your father, youthful Clifford.
杀掉了你们的父亲 年轻的克列福
Yes, Warwick, I remember it to my grief.
没有忘 华威 我将这仇恨记在心里呢
Plantagenet, of thee and these thy sons,
金雀花 我要用你和你儿子们的
thy kinsmen and thy friends, I'll have more lives
以及你的亲朋好友的性命来抵偿
than drops of blood were in my father's veins.
我父亲曾流出的每一滴血
Will we show you our title to the crown?
我们可以把我们继承王位的理由说出来
If not, our swords shall plead it in the field.
如果你们不同意 我们再动武也不迟
What title hast thou, traitor, to the crown?
逆贼 你有什么理由要求继承王位
Thy father was, as thou art, Duke of York.
你的父亲和你一样都不过只是约克公爵
I am the son of Henry the Fifth,
而我是先王亨利五世之子
who made the Dauphin and the French to stoop
父王曾令法国皇太子与法国人屈膝
and seized upon their towns and provinces.
还曾经占领过他们的疆域
Talk not of France, since thou hast lost it all.
别提什么法国了 你已经把法国丢光了
The Lord Protector lost it, and not I.
是护国公弄丢了法国 不是我
When I was crowned I was but nine months old.
我才九个月大 就被推上了王位
You are old enough now and yet methinks you lose.
你现在已经成年 在我看来就是丢于你手
Father, tear the crown from the usurper's head!
父亲 快将王冠从那篡位者头上取下
Sweet father, do so; set it on your head.
亲爱的父亲 摘下他的王冠 戴在您头上
Sound drums and trumpets, and the King will fly!
鸣起鼓来吹起号♥ 不要让那国王逃跑
Sons, peace.
孩子们 静一静
Think'st thou that I will leave my kingly throne,
你以为我会随意舍弃
Wherein my grandsire and my father sat?
父王祖辈传下来的王位吗
No, first shall war unpeople this my realm.
不 除非战争把我的臣民都杀个干净
My title's good, and better far than his.
我继承王位毋庸置疑 比他名正言顺百倍
Prove it, Henry, and thou shalt be King.
说说你的理由 亨利 说得对你就是国王
Henry the Fourth by conquest got the crown.
我的祖父亨利四世通过征战取得了王位
'Twas by rebellion against his King.
他那是造♥反♥谋权篡位
Richard resigned the crown to Henry the Fourth,
当年理查王将王位禅让给亨利四世
whose heir my father was,
我的父亲作为嫡子继承了王位
and I am his.
我又继承了父王
He rose against him and made him to resign the crown perforce.
你的祖父起兵作乱 逼迫理查王让位
Suppose he did it unconstrained,
即使理查王是自愿让位的
think you 'twere prejudicial to his crown?
你们认为那会损害他的王权吗
No, for he could not so resign his crown,
不会 他不会这样禅让自己的王位
But that the next heir should succeed and reign.
那样也该是由他自己的子嗣继位
Art thou against us, Duke of Exeter?
你也反对我吗 爱克赛特公爵
My conscience tells me he is lawful King.
我的良心告诉我 他确实是合法的国王
All will revolt from me and turn to him.
所有人都将背叛我 转投他的麾下
What mutter you,
你们在嘀咕什么
or what conspire you, Lords?
你们在商议什么 各位大臣
Do right unto this princely Duke of York,
请尊重这位高贵的约克公爵
Or I will fill the house with armed men,
不然我就将部队调来这里
And over the chair of state, where now he sits,
用篡位者的鲜血
Write up his title with usurping blood.
写下他稳坐王位的权利
My Lord of Warwick, hear me but one word:
华威爵爷 请容我再讲一句
Let me for this my lifetime reign as King.
我这国王一定要当到我死为止
Confirm the crown to me and to mine heirs,
只要你答应将王位传给我和我的继承人
And thou shalt reign in quiet while thou liv'st.
你就可以在活的时候安享太平
I am content.
我很满意
Richard Plantagenet, Enjoy the kingdom after my decease.
理查·金雀花 我死后一定传位于你
What wrong is this unto the Prince, your son!
您这样做怎么对得起王子 他才是您的儿子
Base, fearful and despairing Henry!
卑鄙怯懦 令人绝望的亨利
How hast thou injured both thyself and us?
你怎么能这样糟蹋自己 也糟蹋了我们
I cannot stay to hear these articles.
这些话我真是听不下去
Come, cousin, let us tell the Queen these news.
走吧 堂兄 我们去将这消息报告王后
Farewell, faint-hearted and degenerate King,
别了 胆小下流的国王
in whose cold blood no spark of honour bides.
在你冰冷的血液里连一丝荣耀的火花都没有
Turn this way, Henry, and regard them not.
转过身来 亨利 不要理会他们
They seek revenge and therefore will not yield.
他们报仇心切 决计不会投降
Ah, Exeter.
爱克赛特
Why should you sigh, my Lord?
您为何叹息 我的王上
Not for myself, Lord Warwick,
我不是在为自己叹息 华威爵爷
but my son
我是为了我的儿子
whom I unnaturally now disinherit.
我不近人情地剥夺了他的继承权
But be it as it may. I here entail
无论如何 此刻我决定
the crown to thee and to thine heirs forever.
把王位永远让给你和你的子嗣
Conditionally,
条件是
that here thou take an oath to cease this civil war
你宣誓停止内战
and, whilst I live,
并且 只要我还在世
to honour me as thy King and sovereign.
便尊我为王 再不蓄意谋反
This oath I willingly take and will perform.
我愿意立此誓言 保证履行
Long live King Henry!
亨利王万岁
Long live King Henry.
亨利王万岁
And long live thou, and these thy forward sons.
也祝你和你的子嗣们福寿无疆
Now York and Lancaster are reconciled.
如今约克家族与兰卡斯特家族言归于好了
Accursed be he that seeks to make them foes.
谁若再挑拨 就叫他受上天惩罚
Come, boys.
走吧 孩子们
Ah, wretched man!
你这倒霉鬼
Would I had died a maid
早知你如此无情无义
and never seen thee,
我宁可做闺女时就死掉
never borne thee son,
一辈子不认识你
seeing thou hast proved so unnatural a father.
也绝不替你生男育女
Hadst thou but loved him half so well as I,
你对他的爱若能及我一半
or felt that pain which I did for him once,
你若能体会到我生育他时的苦楚
or nourished him as I did with my blood,
你若曾像我一样呕心沥血将他养大
thou wouldst have left thy dearest heart-blood there,
你就该当场抛洒宝贵的鲜血
rather than have that savage Duke thine heir
而不是让那野蛮的公爵做你的继承人
and disinherited thine only son.
却剥夺你亲生独子的继承权
Pardon me, Margaret.
请宽恕我 玛格丽特
The Earl of Warwick and the Duke enforced me.
是华威伯爵和约克公爵逼迫我的
Enforced thee?
逼迫你
Art thou King, and wilt be forced?
你堂堂一国之君 居然会受逼迫
I shame to hear thee speak.
我听了都替你羞愧
Ah, timorous wretch.
你这胆小鬼
Had I been there,
假若当时我在场
which am a silly woman,
即便我只是个见识短浅的妇人
the soldiers should have tossed me on their pikes
即便我会被那些兵丁刺穿身体
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表