剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
in haste unto your coronation,
匆匆赶来参加您的加冕大典
a letter was deliver'd to my hands,
途中收到一封信件
writ to Your Grace from the Dauphin of France.
法兰西皇太子写给国王陛下您的
My Lord Protector...
护国公
..view the letter.
您来读吧
"To the King"...!
"致国王"
Hath he forgot he is his sovereign?
难道他忘了他也是您的臣民吗
"I have, upon especial cause,
"鉴于某些特殊原因
"Moved with compassion of my country's wrack,
"我国惨遭蹂躏 我为之沉痛不已
"Led by one Joan La Pucelle
"在圣女贞德的带领之下
"Taken back the town of Rouen lost.
"我们夺回了丢失的鲁昂镇
"Thrown out your lordships occupying there
"赶走了占领此地的贵国领主
"And am hailed by my people..."
"在臣民的欢呼声中
"..Charles, the rightful King of France."
"我 查理 加冕了法兰西的国王
O monstrous treachery!
无♥耻♥的背叛
Doth France...revolt?
法兰西反了吗
It doth, my lord, and is become your foe.
是的 陛下 他已经成为您的敌人
Now then, Lord Talbot, you must return to Charles
那么 塔尔博勋爵 你必须回到查理那
and give him chastisement for this abuse.
给予他背叛应有的惩罚
How say you, my lord? Are you content?
你觉得呢 大人 你满意吗
Content, my liege.
满意 陛下
I should have begg'd I might have been employ'd.
我本就该主动请缨
Then gather strength from these assembled here. Somerset!
那就和在场的各位联起手来 萨默塞特
You have scores of horsemen, have you not? I have, my lord.
你有许多骑手对吗 是的 陛下
Will you help good Talbot curb the French?
你去帮助塔尔博勋爵抵御法兰西好吗
I swear I shall supply him what he needs.
我发誓全力支持他
Now...
那么
with full power, march unto Charles, straight.
全力以赴 向查尔斯大举进发吧
Let him perceive how ill we brook his treason
让他知道 他的背叛引来的怒火
and what offence it is to flout a friend. I go, my lord.
蔑视朋友产生的恶果 是 陛下
In heart desiring still
我还是衷心的希望
you may behold confusion
您能看到敌人的
of your foes.
盲目
Lord Somerset and York.
萨默塞特大人和约克大人
I pray, come hither.
请上前来
I see no reason, if I wear this rose,
我并不觉得 我戴上这朵玫瑰
that any one should therefore be suspicious
就该有人怀疑
I more incline to Somerset than York:
我喜欢萨默塞特多于约克
Both are my kinsmen, and I love them both.
两位都是我的亲人 两位我都十分敬爱
As we hither came in peace,
现在我们和平的相聚与此
so let us still continue peace...
也请让我们和平友爱的
and love.
继续下去
Cousin of York...
约克表亲
we institute Your Grace
我们恳请阁下您
to be our regent in these parts of France.
担任我们在法兰西领土的摄政王
And, good my Lord of Somerset,
我的萨默塞特大人
unite your troops of horsemen with his bands of foot,
让您的骑兵和他的步兵联合在一起
and, like true subjects,
拿出臣民应有的样子
both follow Talbot and our valiant uncle Exeter
追随塔尔博和英勇的叔叔埃克塞特公爵
back to Rouen and to this traitor, Charles.
回到鲁昂迎击叛徒查尔斯
Go cheerfully together...
要以昂扬的精神
and digest Your angry choler on your enemies.
将你们的愤怒洒向敌人
Prettily, the King did play the orator.
漂亮 国王的演讲真精彩
And so he did, but yet I like it not,
确实 但我并不满意
he wears the badge of Somerset.
他戴的是萨默塞特的徽章
Shush, but his fancy, blame him not.
嘘 还是别说他了
I dare presume, sweet prince,
我敢说 亲爱的王子
he thought no harm.
他没有恶意
But let it rest.
先这样吧
Other affairs must now be managed.
现在还有其他要事需要处理
Well didst Richard of York suppress his voice.
约克公爵理查还是克制了自己
For, had the passions of his heart burst out,
要是他把心里话都倒出来
I fear we should have seen decipher'd there
恐怕刚才的场面
more rancorous spite,
敌意会更浓
more furious raging broils,
怒气会更盛
than yet can be imagined or supposed.
要超出我们的想象了
'Tis much when sceptres are in children's hands,
当王权掌握在孩子手里就会如此
but more when envy...
但一旦参杂嫉妒
breeds unkind division.
引起的分歧就将更甚
There comes the rain.
将招致暴雨
There begins confusion.
带来疑惑
'Joan...'
贞德
Joan!
贞德
Joan...
贞德
Look on thy country,
看着你们的国家
look on fertile France,
看着你们富饶的法兰西
and see the cities
看看你们
and the towns defaced
被残忍♥的敌人
by wasting ruin of the cruel foe!
变成废墟的城市和家园
Wee little herd of England's timorous deer,
英格兰一群受惊的小鹿
mazed with a yelping kennel of French curs!
会被人当做狂吠的法兰西猎犬
If we be English deer,
就算当英国的小鹿
be then in blood,
我们也要浴血
not rascal-like, to fall down with a pinch,
绝不畏缩 绝不轻易倒下
but rather, moody-mad, desperate stags!
我们也要是暴怒不可挡的雄鹿
Good men! I am, by birth, a shepherd's daughter,
没错 我 生来是牧羊人的女儿
my wit untrained in any kind of art.
从未接受过任何教育
Turn on the bloody hounds with heads of steel,
放出带着钢枪的猎犬
and make the cowards stand aloof at bay.
让那些懦夫望而却步
Whilst I prayed unto the holy lamp,
正在我向神圣的羊群祈祷时
God's mother deigned to appear to me,
天母赐予我神旨
and in a vision full of majesty
她充满着权威
will'd me to leave my base vocation,
指引我放下我的本职
and free my country from calamity!
将祖国从灾难中解救出来
God and Saint George, Talbot and England's right,
神和圣乔治 塔尔博和英格兰
prosper our colours in this dangerous fight!
保佑我们赢得这场危险的战斗
Lord Somerset?
萨默塞特大人
There.
那里
How now, Sir William! Whither were you sent?
怎么了 威廉爵士 你被派去哪里了
Whither, Somerset?
哪里 萨默塞特
From bought and sold Lord Talbot,
被出♥卖♥♥♥的塔尔博勋爵
who, ring'd about with bold adversity,
现在身陷重围
cries out for noble Somerset's promised horse.
请求高贵的萨默塞特派遣他承诺的骑兵
Say, will you send your troops?
所以 您会派兵吗
It's too late. I cannot send them now.
太迟了 现在我也没法派
This expedition was, by York and Talbot, too rashly plotted.
约克和塔尔博的这次远征太过急率
The over-daring Talbot
过于鲁莽的塔尔博
hath sullied all his gloss of former glory
他之前所有光辉荣耀都染上了阴影
by this unheedful, desperate, wild adventure.
都因为这一次轻率鲁莽 孤注一掷的冒险
York set him on. York should provide him aid.
是约克给他的建议 就让约克去救援
And York as fast upon Your Grace exclaims,
约克也会以您之前的话回应
swearing that you withhold your promised aid.
是您承诺了援助 却没有兑现
York lies.
那是约克撒谎
He might have sent and had the horse.
他怎么不派骑兵去
I owe him little duty, and less love.
我对他没有什么义务 更谈不上感情
The fraud of England, not the force of France,
忠勇的塔尔博勋爵不是被法国♥军♥队所困
hath now entrapp'd the noble-minded Talbot:
而是被英国人的尔虞我诈所累
he dies, betray'd to fortune by your strife.
他因你们的内讧命送黄泉
And on his son, young John,
而他的儿子 年轻的约翰
of whom, two hours since, news did arrive
有消息说两个小时前
that he is speeding to his warlike father.
他正赶往他英勇的父亲那里
Come, go.
好 我去
I will dispatch the horsemen straight.
我立刻派骑兵去
Within six hours, they will be at his aid.
六个小时之内就能赶至麾下
Too late comes rescue: he is ta'en or slain.
救兵太迟了 不是被俘就是阵亡了
If he be dead...
万一他死了
..Brave Talbot, then adieu!
勇敢的塔尔博勋爵 永别了
His fame lives in the world,
他的英明永垂于世
his shame in you.
他的败亡归咎于你
Father!
父亲
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表