剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
但我们明天一定约
Okay? But we are definitely on for tomorrow.
我会 明天我会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗兄弟
So, I'll, uh -- I'll give you a call tomorrow, okay, bud?
好的 再见老爸
Okay. Bye, Dad.
好的 再见
Alright. Bye.
说清楚
To clarify --
我帮你找到你女儿
I help you get your daughter,
你就离开我的小镇和我的生活
you get out of my town and my life.
是的
Yes.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What
这里有人
Someone's here.
藏起来
Stay out of sight.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
有冰啤吗
Got any of that cold brew?
狗弄的我彻夜未眠
Dog kept me up all night.
现在不是好时候
Not a good time.
什么时候喝冰啤都是好时候
It's always a good time for cold brew.
对吗
Right?
你屋里有人吗
You got somebody in there?
- 没有 - 嘿 听好
- No. - Hey, listen.
在这种特殊的情况下 作为一个单身单性
As the unmarried man in this particular situation,
你有责任上报任何出轨行为
you are duty-bound to report any sort of erotic escapades.
- 内斯特 - 说的详细点
- Nestor. - In detail.
你来这里干嘛
Why are you here?
医院打来电♥话♥
Well, the hospital called.
听起来联邦调查局的人在询问我们的抢劫犯的事情
Sounds like the Feds are asking questions of our mugger.
- 等一会儿 - 好的 给她带个好
- Give me a minute. - Alright. Tell her I said hi!
我得走了
I got to go.
这可能会找到关于莉亚的线索
This could give me a lead to Leah.
- 我跟你一起去 - 我自己能搞定好嘛
- I'll go with you. - I got this, okay?
这是我的本职工作 我能找到她
This is what I do. I'll find her.
再说了 人们在找你
Besides, people are looking for you.
不安全的 在这儿呆着好嘛
It's not safe. Just -- Just stay here, okay?
如果你可以将大部分人隔离起来
If you can get the majority of the people isolated,
我们就可以在最后找到路
then we can reach the road at the end.
我一会儿再跟你们聊
Um, I'll catch up with you later.
警长 早上好
Sheriff, good morning.
今早确实很棒
Yeah, it was.
直到我发现你在跟我的囚犯说话
Until I found out you were talking to my prisoner.
看起来马文昨晚过得不是很好
Looks like Marvin had a rough night.
马文在前两个月一直在抢劫别人
Marvin has been robbing people for the last two months.
不管他受什么折磨 都活该
So whatever he got, he deserved.
看起来他抓到了
Sounds like he "got" the woman
那个把我的特工送进监狱的女人
who put my agent in the hospital,
但是我想你已经知道了
but I'm guessing you already know that.
我以为我们说好了分享信息
I thought we agreed to share information.
实际上我们没说好 但是你可以告诉我
We didn't, actually, but feel free to start
你把幸存者弄哪儿去了
by telling me where you, uh, took the survivors.
我不能说
I can't.
很好 谈话愉快
Right. Good talk.
她在找什么
She's looking for something,
而我觉得 她找不到是不会善罢甘休的
and I don't think she's leaving until she finds it.
她对于你的小镇来说是个威胁 这是你说的
She's a danger to your town, that's what you said.
也许她来这里就是为了一个更好的生活
Or maybe she just came here for a better life.
警长
Sheriff.
我要给你看东西
I need to show you something.
顶点 他们占领了政♥府♥
Apex. They took over the government.
他们占领了所有的政♥府♥
They took over every government.
他们想将我们抹除干净 所以他们创造了一种病毒
They wanted to wipe us out, so they created a virus...
曼特尔疾病
...Mantle's Disease.
所碰之处寸草不生 可以抹除整个城市
It killed everything it touched. Whole cities.
成百上千万人
Tens of millions of people.
如果你知道谁被感染了
If you knew someone who was infected,
- 你必须离开他们 - 你得跑
- you had to leave them. -You had to run.
顶点没有被感染所以他们对其进行了编辑
Apex wasn't affected 'cause they engineered it
这样他们就会变得免疫
so they would be immune.
他们可以走进任何被感染的区域
They could walk into any infected area
除掉抵抗组织
and just take out the resistance.
他们想占有整个星球
They wanted this planet for themselves.
现在他们成功了
And now they have it.
你相信吗
Do you believe this?
相信整个词用的有点过了吧
"Believe" is a strong word.
我比之前更加接近真♥相♥了
But I'm a lot closer than I was.
听着 我们能合作吗
Look, can we just work together?
可以
Yeah.
她往你那边走了
She's headed your way.
我去盯着她
I'm on her.
你需要重新考虑
You need to reconsider.
庇护普通人是犯罪
Harboring a Common is a crime, and rightly so.
看着她
Look at her.
她真的跟我们有所不同吗
Is she that different from us?
国家将我们组合在一起是为了提供
The state paired us to provide one another
彼此情感上支持和建议
with counsel and emotional support.
现在我在为你提供建议 你帮不了她
Now I am counseling you now -- you cannot keep her.
她会被发现的 如果被发现的话
She will be discovered. If that happens --
没人需要知道
No one needs to know.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我必须要爱她
I have love for her.
我们可以向该部申请
We could petition the department
生育豁免 然后
for a procreation waiver and get --
我不要抛弃她
I'm not giving her up.
我要我们尽全力定位这个女人
I want us doing everything in our power to locate this woman.
我们正在 城里有我们的卧底特工
We are. We have undercover agents in town,
我们在监控警♥察♥乐队
we're monitoring police bands,
我还跟警长展开了有效的谈话
and I had a productive conversation with the Sheriff.
我不想要把他牵涉进来
I don't want him involved.
不管我们愿不愿意 他都牵涉进来了
He's involved whether we like it or not.
我们的优势是将他变成资源
It's to our advantage to make him an asset.
你在担心什么
What are you worried about?
我担心我们必须解释我们是如何失去一个
I'm worried about the prospect of us having to explain
潜在的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
how we lost a potential terrorist.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorist.
所以你不相信顶点的事情了
So you don't believe in the Apex thing?
是啊
What do you think?
那我们为什么要对整个营地的人进行DNA测试
Then why are we DNA testing the whole camp?
家谱 我们得在弄明白他们能去哪之前
Genealogy. We need to establish where these people are from
弄清他们来自哪里
before figuring out where they can go.
那我带给你的那个幸存者呢 托马斯
And what about the survivor I sent you -- Thomas?
他有没有说过关于早起移♥民♥的事情
Has he said anything more about the earlier migration?
没说什么可信的
Nothing credible.
他的故事不到一分钟就站不住了
His story fell apart in about 60 seconds.
那么他应该一会儿就回来了
So I should expect him back soon?
不 我还得留他一会儿
No. I need a little more time with him.
快点告诉我这不可能
Please tell me this isn't happening.
我也想这么说
I wish I could.
所以我们为了改变未来做的一切
So everything we did to change the future,
我们牺牲的一切 都是徒劳
everything we sacrificed -- it was for nothing?
说真的 这些都超出了我的范围
Honestly, all that's beyond my scope right now.
我还有更加紧急的事情
I've got more immediate concerns.
有什么用 我们都得消失
Why even bother? We all need to disappear.
那是伊芙的决定
That's Eve's decision.
你有她的消息吗
Well, have you heard from her?
她飞机两小时后就着陆
She lands in two hours.
有多少人活了下来 我听说40人
How many people survived? I heard 40.
47人
47.
还有更惨的 顶点溜了进来
It gets worse. An Apex got through.
在哪呢
Where is it?
我的团队正在找
My team's working on it.
我很快就能得知细节
I'll have details soon.
没有把戏也没有折磨 你只会杀死它
No games. No torture. You're just gonna kill it.
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表