剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
我相信你
I believe you.
我不知道发生了什么
I-I don't know what's happening.
- 你能帮我吗 - 我不知道 但我会试一下
- Can you help me? - I don't know, but I'm gonna try.
听着 如果他们给了你手♥机♥ 或者允许你打电♥话♥
Look, if they give you a call or if you can get to a phone,
你就打给我 好吗
you call me, okay?
是 长官 我们抓到了嫌犯
Yes, sir, we have a suspect.
是保罗
It's Paul.
我们在他的小屋里找到了枪
We found the gun in his cabin.
干得好
Good work.
感谢警长的配合
Thank the Sheriff for his assistance
然后把他送离站点
and escort him off the site.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
警长说今天镇子上差点发生暴♥动♥
The Sheriff said there was almost a riot in town today.
如果我们要正大光明的做这件事
If we want to be transparent,
最好让他也全程参与进来
it might be a good idea to keep him involved.
现在是联邦的事了
It's a federal matter now.
让他离开站点
Get him off the site.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
- 警长 - 怎么
- Sheriff. - Yeah?
我应该带你离开这了
I'm supposed to show you off the property.
我猜一下 上面的命令
Let me guess... orders from the top.
别相信他们
Don't believe them.
无论他们跟你说他们在做什么
Whatever they're telling you that they'd doing here,
都是在骗人
it's a lie.
我们都见识过你的身体有什么本事了
We've all seen what your body can do.
她们说 她们
They say they're...
开采医疗财产
"mining its curative properties."
不 你现在做的才是这个 不是吗
No, that's what you're doing... isn't it?
修复你的心脏
Repairing your heart.
我可以听到
I can hear it.
你要死了
You're dying.
我的心只是一种症状
My heart's just a symptom.
如果我今天修复了 明天就会是癌症
If I fix it today, tomorrow it's cancer.
或阿尔茨海默病 或者其他任何的疾病
Or Alzheimer's. Or any other number of diseases.
我们有很多脆弱的地方 但你没有
We're vulnerable to so much that you aren't.
你到底觉得你能完成什么实验
What exactly is it that you think you can accomplish?
分♥析♥你的DNA
Analysis of your DNA should make it possible
有可能开创细胞升级
to initiate a cellular upgrade.
你不能把你变成我的
You can't make yourself like me.
确实不行 但我可以转化一些特质
No... but I should be able to transfer specific features.
你不理解
You don't understand.
你们的人♥民♥中只有7%
Only 7% of your population
有基因标记 可能使顶点成功
has a genetic marker that will make Apex possible.
如果你没有的话 还尝试了这个
If you don't have it and you try this,
你会死的
you will die.
别这样做
Don't do it.
我不会让你留在这的
I'm not gonna leave you here.
我会来找你的 我发誓
I'll come back for you. I promise.
你好 保罗
Hello, Paul.
伊芙
Eve...
我不理解
P... But I don't understand.
没事的 我会帮你解释
It's okay. I'll explain it all to you.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay now.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你看起来
You look...
更老了
Older.
很长一段时间了
It's been a long time.
我两个月前见过你
I saw you two months ago.
保罗 不
Paul, no.
我已经来这10年了
I've been here for 10 years.
我们在不同的时间回来的
We came back to different times.
当你交叉时间了以后 肯定有些事就变了
When you crossed, something must've gone wrong.
是的 但是
Yeah. But...
我们离开的时候有一段激流
It was a rush when we left.
那 太混乱了
It was... It was... chaos.
我很开心我们两个最终都平安无事
I'm surprised any of us made it at all.
10年了
10 years.
是啊
Yeah.
你肯定不知道
You'd never know.
你现在看起来特别好看
You look more beautiful than I've ever seen you.
他们有化妆品
They have cosmetics here.
效果还不错
They work wonders.
对不起 保罗
I'm so sorry, Paul.
对不起我没告诉你我离开的事
I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving.
因为我明白如果我看着你我一定没办法离开
I knew if I looked you in the eyes that I couldn't go.
现在我就是这种感觉
And that'd I'd feel just how I feel now,
我永远都不想再离开你了
and I'd never want to be apart from you again.
但我不得不走
But I had to go.
为了那个原因
For the cause.
阻止顶点
Stopping Apex.
但是没有用
But it didn't work.
因为我们发现你和其他的人一起出现了
And we realized that the moment you and the others showed up.
你可以原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
当然了
Of course.
很好
That's good.
因为我们现在有个任务
Because now we have a new mission.
我需要你的帮助
And I'm gonna need your help.
水
Water?
我们再试一次
Let's try this one more time.
你确定没有你想联♥系♥的人吗
Are you sure there's no one you want to call?
- 让我离开这 - 我做不到
- Just let me out of here. - I can't do that.
直到我知道你有别的地方可去 或者你有一个正当的身份证
Not till I know you have a place to go. Or a valid ID.
你得帮帮我
You got to help me out here.
好吧
Okay.
享用你的水吧
You enjoy your water.
一会我们再试一遍
We'll try this again in a bit.
你认为你能在几个小时内
Do you think you could turn that around for me
为我扭转局面吗
in the next couple hours?
好吧
All right.
好吧 谢了 马丁
All right. Thanks, Martin.
是的 我欠你个人情 兄弟
Yeah, I owe you one, man.
看来我们今晚有客人了
Well, looks like we got a guest for the night.
我以为你都放了
I thought you cut them all loose.
我也想啊 但这个人没有身份证
I did. But this one's got no ID.
也不交代 她可能无家可归
Won't talk. I think she might be homeless.
怎么了
What's wrong?
林道尔 他想让我看看
Lindauer? He wanted me to see it.
我看到艾玛的尸体
I see Emma's body.
我亲眼见证了 谋杀武器 的复出
I witness the recovery the "murder weapon".
如果我继续调查他
That doesn't give me much to go off of
并不会给我很大的帮助
if I keep investigating him.
所以你还是以为我们找错人了
So you still think that we got the wrong guy?
这个保罗没有嫌疑吗
That this Paul guy is nothing?
哦 我知道一个人死了十天 尸体会变成什么样子
Oh, I know what a body looks like 10 days in the ground.
不是这样的
That wasn't it.
但是
But...
看看我在艾玛身上发现了什么
look what I found on Emma's body.
- 密钥卡 - 是的
- Key fob. - Yeah.
可能会提供到一些信息
Could have some information on it.
是的 比如她开车去了哪
Yeah, like where and when she drove.
新的线索 他们把一切都录下来了
The new ones? They record everything.
这个东西可能会告诉我们她失踪的那天晚上
This may tell us what happened to her
遭遇了什么事
the night she disappeared.
他们发现尸体埋在那里
They found a body buried up there.
我在那儿一个星期了
Been there like a week.
他们知道是谁干的吗
Do they know who did it?
我猜是幸存者之一
One of the survivors, I guess.
我也不太清楚 伙计 也许你是对的
I don't know, man, maybe you're right.
也许他们应该被关起来了
Maybe they deserve to be locked up.
好了 兄弟 我得走了
Okay, man, I got to go.
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表