剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
有意思 我以为是我们允许你插手的
That's funny. I thought we were having you.
而且我需要你保证不和其他人说起这件案子
And I need to ask you not to talk about this case with anyone.
我这里有一个整个镇子的人
I have a town full of people
想知道这里到底发生了什么
wondering what's going on down here.
还有媒体想要个声明
The press want a statement.
我不能什么都无可奉告
I can't "not talk" to them.
我理解你
I understand.
我会跟我的上级说一下
I will consult with my superiors,
再给你一份官方说明的
and I will get you official talking points.
这个呃 阻止我们插手的做法
This, uh, little game of keep-away...
和那些人跟你说的事有关
this has something to do with what those people down there
是不是
are telling you, isn't it?
我们只是想按照规章制度办事
We're just trying to streamline this operation,
限制曝光范围
limit exposure.
我差点就相信了
Almost convinced me.
现在直视我的眼睛再说一遍
Now try it again without the eye twitch.
不好意思 我回头会找时间把官方说明给你的
Sorry. I'll get back to you with those talking points.
嘿 那个叫莉亚的女孩
Hey, the girl Leah...
她妈妈 找到了吗
uh... her mom, did she turn up?
别紧张 你没事了
Take it easy. Take it easy.
我们是来帮助你的 我们会照顾好你的
We're here to help, okay? We're gonna take care of you.
慢点来 别紧张
Hey, slow down. Take it easy.
她跟你说什么了
So, what... What did she tell you?
没说什么 她连名字都没告诉我
Not much, not even her name.
问我知不知道其他人的消息
Asked if I knew anything about the "others."
什么其他人
What? "Others"?
应该是同一条船上 沉下去的其他人
Must've went down on the same boat.
老天 这海水温度在10度以下
Man, that water's in the low 50s.
她能活着已经很幸运了
She's lucky to be alive.
幸运 那简直是奇迹
Luck? Hell, it's a miracle.
听着 我整个职业生涯都在和联邦调查局打交道
Look, I've been dealing with the Feds my whole career.
他们就是这么办事的 他们想要案子 他们就会接手
This is how it works. They want a case, they take it.
没错 但就像你说的
Yeah, but it's like you said...
他们被冲上了我们的沙滩 不是吗
They washed up on our beach, right?
现在是他们的沙滩了
It's their beach now.
- 抓住 - 好的
- Grab it. - Yep.
我没有刷墙
I didn't finish the... The w-walls,
因为我不知道要刷什么颜色的
because I didn't know about the color
还有这旋转球 我不太清楚
or the mobile, you know? I-I don't know.
哦 这个房♥间很好了 非常棒了
Oh, the room is good. It's great.
- 他会喜欢的 - 嗯
- He's gonna love it. - Yeah.
我要带他去钓鱼
I'm gonna take him fishing.
哦 听起来不错
Oh, that'd be great.
- 还有葡萄味的吗 - 你已经喝了三盒了
- Have any more grape? - That's your third one.
盒子太迷你了嘛
They're tiny.
我是给奥利弗准备的
They're for Oliver.
好吧 不好意思
I'm sorry. I know.
只是吉尔不让我喝含糖饮料了
It's just that Jill doesn't want me drinking sugary drinks anymore.
她说喝太多让我看起来很无神
She says they make me ramble.
戒糖比戒咖♥啡♥因♥可要难多了
You know it's harder to quit sugar than it is cocaine?
我一直在工作的时候偷偷喝派珀医生的饮料
I've been sneaking Dr. Peppers at work.
振作点 兄弟
Pull yourself together, man.
早 警长 这是给你的
Morning, Sheriff. This is for you.
你好
Hello?
收到你的官方说明了
Got your talking points.
内容有点浅薄
Little light on the substance.
我们暂时隐瞒了一些事实
We're withholding certain details for now.
错 是很多事实
Yeah, pretty big detail.
关于有些人活下来的事实
You know, the fact that some survived.
如果你要媒体告诉大众
You tell the world you've got 50 people
你那里有50个时间旅人
claiming to have traveled through time
那么你的小镇一定会被
and your town becomes ground zero
世界各地的媒体围得水泄不通
for every media outlet on the planet.
为了他们的安全
For their own safety,
我们需要在材料中避免涉及到这方面的事
we need to keep them out of the conversation.
你知道吗 我总感觉这并不全是因为他们
You know, somehow I don't think this is all about them.
也是因为你
It's about you, too.
越少人知道 就越容易处理
The less chaotic it gets, the easier it's gonna be.
我可以处理这些混乱
I-I can... I can handle chaos.
在我看来 你在奥克兰的时间可不够处理这么多事
Your time in Oakland would suggest otherwise.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我知道你回来是为了重新调整的
I know you came here to put things back together, right?
安静的小镇 平和 拿拿工资
Quiet town, peaceful, low maintenance.
这些还可以是你的
And it can still be all those things,
但是你一定要相信我
but you're gonna have to trust me.
信任是靠自己争取的
Trust is earned.
看起来不太好
That did not look good.
当地政♥治♥问题
Local politics.
欢迎来到太平洋西北地区
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest.
终于有借口了
Glad to have the excuse.
我一直想看看国家的这部分
I've always wanted to see this part of the country.
这咖啡不错 你要吗
This is wonderful coffee. Do you want anything?
不用了 我们走吧
No, I'm good. Shall we?
我从华盛顿飞过来可不是为了坐在会议室
I did not fly in from D.C. to sit in a conference room.
但我五分钟后要向你和广♥告♥公♥司♥
But I'm supposed to be briefing you and the ADs
做简报
in five minutes.
我是副部长 让他们等等
I'm the Deputy Undersecretary. They can wait.
好点了吗
Feeling better?
我问了一圈
So, uh, I asked around.
听起来好像海岸边出事了
Sounds like something's going on up the coast.
- 尸体被冲上岸了 - 带我去看
- Bodies washed up. - Show me.
别急 我还不知道怎么回事呢
Whoa, hold on. I don't know anything yet.
我去找港务长
I'll go talk to the harbormaster,
看看他能不能多说些什么
see if there's anything more he can tell me.
你在这等着 吃吃东西 放松一下
You wait here, eat, relax.
我很快回来
I'll be back.
我必须要找到他们
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
我什么都不是
关于调查大量尸体被冲上
news conference about the investigation
索恩海滩
into a possible shipwreck at Thorn Beach,
这一疑似沉船事件的新闻发布会
where a number of dead bodies washed ashore.
下午好
Good afternoon.
大约周五早上10点45分
At approximately 10:45 Friday morning,
卡南港警局
Port Canaan Sheriff's Department
对索恩海滩附近一具尸体的报道
responded to a report of a lone body
做出了回应
near the waterline at Thorn Beach.
到达后 我们很快意识到
Upon arrival, we quickly realized
这不是一起单独的案件
that, uh, this was not a single case
它涉及到多起溺死事件
and that it involved multiple drownings.
由于行动仍在进行
We do not have a definitive count,
我们还没有确切的数字
as operations are still ongoing,
但我知道死亡人数庞大
but I can say that the fatalities are numerous.
目前我们还没有定位到轮船的位置
At this point, we have not located the vessel.
在持续收集证据
In the meantime, we just ask for your patience
寻找家属的同时
as we continue gathering evidence
我们请求你们耐心等待
and locating next of kin.
基因工程的革新
"A revolution in genetic engineering
导致了主要疾病标志的消灭
having led to the eradication of major disease markers
同时导致了 顶点 的出现
but also to the emergence of 'Apex, '
一小部分人认知功能
a minority population with heightened cognitive function,
感官能力 速肌肉纤维都得到了增强
sensory faculties, fast-twitch muscle development..."
还挺有创造性的
Well, it's creative.
这些报告相当一致啊
The reports were fairly consistent.
所以你相信吗
So you believe this?
我认为他们相信
I think they believe it.
400多人淹死了
Over 400 people drowned.
我只是想知道为什么
I just wish I knew why.
你要是想到琼斯镇自杀的900人
400 sounds like a lot until you consider the 900
这个400人听起来就不是那么多了
that killed themselves at Jonestown.
琼斯镇 你说什么呢
Jonestown? What are you saying?
你觉得这是异教团体吗
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表