剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
但
But...
或许我们可以一起想办法
maybe we can work something out...
这样就不会发生那种事了
...so that doesn't happen.
嗨 罗伊
Hi, Roy.
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
我想问你件事
Can I ask you something?
你知道我们还要在这里待多久吗
Do you know how long we're gonna be here?
我没参加那些会议
I'm not a part of those conversations.
但说真的 如果有什么能
But I meant what I said, if there's anything
帮到你的 我一定会做的
I could do for you to make things a little easier...
你能带我离开这里
You could get me out of here.
我不能 汉娜
I can't do that, Hannah.
那是触犯法律
That would be breaking the law.
会有严重的刑罚
There are serious penalties.
没关系 我明白
Yeah, it's okay. I understand.
还有其他事吗
Is there anything else going on?
没有了
No.
没事
No, it's fine.
我不应该问的
I just... I shouldn't have asked.
就是这了
All right, here it is.
我们到了
All right, this is it.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这是什么
What is it?
海港节 这是传统节日
Harborfest. It's a tradition.
嗨起来啊 这肯定很有意思的
Come on, man. It's gonna be fun.
还有什么游戏或者音乐
There's, like, games and music.
有个人拿三文鱼玩杂耍
There's a guy who juggles salmon...
还有很多垃圾食品
and all kinds of junk food.
别告诉你妈妈
Don't tell your mom.
我以为我们要去钓鱼
I thought we were gonna go fishing.
- 就你和我 - 没错
- Just you and me. - Yeah, we are.
我只是觉得我应该想带你转转
I just thought I'd show you the town first.
所以
So...
什么样的垃圾食品
what kind of junk food?
这才对嘛 我们走
Yeah, now we're talkin'! Come on, let's go.
你觉得她会喜欢吗
Do you think she'll like it?
爸爸
Dad.
我来了
Yeah, I'm coming.
这条小径将她带到了镇里
The trail is taking her back toward the town.
如果她接触到了大众
If she gets to the general population,
这就会变得更难处理
this becomes a lot more difficult.
所以我们要沿着南偏西南走
So we're gonna stay south by southwest.
让她不再警觉
So keep her cordoned off.
她失了这么多血 还能站着就不错了
Amount of blood she's lost, she's lucky to be on her feet.
你低估了这个目标
You underestimate this target,
你到时候都不知道自己是怎么死的
she will be the last thing you see on this earth.
出发
Move out.
你真的要走了
You really punching out?
这下子你的双倍加班费没了
There goes your double overtime,
就从你手里飞走了
just floating away.
我要回酒店
Yeah, heading back to the hotel.
我要是不睡好觉 我就一无用处
If I don't get some sleep, I'll be useless.
你现在有什么用
What use are you now?
这里跟关塔那摩监狱还是有区别的
This isn't exactly Guantanamo.
给这些傻吊一些彩色铅笔
Give these kooks some colored pencils,
他们就会搞定的
and they take care of themselves.
去他的 我要干所有的班
Hell, I'll take all the shifts.
你真的是爱国
You're a real patriot.
拜托
Come on.
什么鬼
What is this?
嘿
Hey.
艾玛 女孩怎么样了
Emma, hi. How's the girl?
不太好 重度发烧
Not good. High-grade fever,
昏迷 疲倦 呼吸窘迫
fatigue, some respiratory distress.
我派过去一个专家
I'm sending in a specialist.
她要进行筛选
She's gonna develop a screen,
确保没有更多的携带者
make sure we don't have more carriers.
我联♥系♥上了警长
I got ahold of the Sheriff.
他不是很开心 我也不怪他
He wasn't too happy. I can't say I blame him.
我相信他会明白的
I expect he'll fall into line.
我想你报告了他的文职
I reported on his location
因为我以为你会给我自♥由♥活动的时间
because I thought you were gonna give me the leeway
去跟他单独见面
to meet with him alone.
不 你向我报告了他的位置是因为那是你的职责
No, you reported on his location because it's your job.
有什么你没告诉我的吗
Is there something you aren't telling me?
我告诉你我不想让他参与其中
I told you I didn't want him involved.
你非要将他变得那么重要
You had to go and "make him an asset."
所以我解决了问题 做出了决定
So I dealt with the situation. I made the call.
做好本职工作否则就炒了你
And do your job or I'll find someone else to do it.
如果我按照你说的做 自己管自己
If we do exactly what they say, take care of ourselves,
就是不说这里怎么了
you know, don't say anything about what's going on here,
之前发生了什么 我们来自哪里
what happened before, where we came from...
琳达局长
Director Lindauer.
早上好先生 我是 索菲·福尔班博士
Good morning. Sir, I'm Dr. Sophie Forbin.
我很感谢你能亲自见我
I appreciate you meeting me in person.
检疫措施是我的专长
My specialty is quarantine measurements,
筛选方法 制♥造♥疫苗
screening methodology, vaccine production.
如果HSI需要病毒学家 我绝对合格
If HSI needs a virologist, I'm eminently qualified.
琳达局长 我是福尔班博士
Director Lindauer. I'm Dr. Forbin.
你在生物病毒学杂♥志♥上发表的论文
Your paper in the Journal of Microbiotic Virology.
写的很好
Nice work.
走吧
Shall we?
我是那篇论文的六位合作笔者之一
I was one of six co-authors on that paper.
我的人告诉我你做了绝大多数的研究
My sources tell me you did the bulk of the research.
我们先不说你的个人履历
Anyway, let's skip your curriculum vitae.
你已经被审核过了 我很喜欢
You've been vetted, I'm impressed.
我问下 你听说过索恩海滩的事吗
May I ask what, if anything, you've heard about Thorn Beach.
撞船事件 我只在新闻上看到了
The shipwreck? Only what I saw on the news.
十多人伤亡
Dozens of fatalities.
47位存活 会说英语 语言清晰明了
And 47 survivors. English-speaking, coherent...
然而他们好像是经历过严重错觉的受害者
though they seem to be victims of some sort of mass delusion.
也许是洗♥脑♥
Brainwashing, perhaps?
相信我 等你听到他们自称
Trust me, you'll understand
来自哪里之后 你会明白的
when you hear where they claim to have come from.
那跟我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
其中一人有显示出未知病毒的症状
One of them's displaying symptoms
一个小女孩
of an unidentified virus... A little girl.
她要死了
She's dying.
她被隔离了吗
Has she been isolated?
对 我需要你进行诊断
Yes. I need you to prepare a diagnostic,
看看有没有人被感染了
see if anyone else has been infected.
你要我阻止疫情爆发
You need me to stop an outbreak?
我需要你的谨慎行事
I need your utmost discretion.
在我们了解更多情况之前 只向我汇报
You report only to me until we know more about this thing.
我不想让大家惊慌
I don't want to start a panic.
没问题
Absolutely.
什么时候开始
When do I start?
你已经开始了
You just did.
B队 待命 我想我有所发现了
Baker team. Stand by. I think I got something.
梅尔斯 说话啊
Myers, sound off.
我女儿呢
Where is my daughter?
梅尔斯
Myers.
我来吧
I'll take it from here.
福尔班博士
Dr. Forbin.
艾玛·雷恩
Emma Ren.
请叫我索菲
Sophie, please.
他们不该被隔离吗
Shouldn't these people be in quarantine?
我们相信在她能传染人之前已经
We believe we isolated the patient
隔离了病人
before she became contagious.
你怎么知道的
How could you know that?
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表