剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
你们需要去寻找一个整体的状态
You should be finding your integrity here...
用你的手掌撑着地板
in your palms against the floor.
慢慢地将你的重心移到你的右腿和右手上
Slowly shift your weight over to your right arm and foot.
把你的左脚放到右脚上
Rest your left foot on your right foot.
慢慢地上举左臂
Slowly raise your left arm to the sky.
- 裘德 - 然后呼气
- Jude. - And exhale.
这个动作有一点挑战性
This should be a little more challenging.
- 裘德 - 很好
- Jude. - Good.
我想那是找你的 裘德
Believe you have a visitor, Jude.
我我 我很抱歉 凯特 还有大家
I-I-I'm sorry about that, Kate, everyone.
我 我只是需要和警长谈谈 很快就好
I-I just need to borrow the sheriff real quick.
抱歉 什么事
Sorry. What?
我不是故意要打扰你上课的
I didn't mean to bo... Interrupt you... your class.
相信我 你刚刚让我少做了一次腹股沟拉伸
Trust me... You saved me a groin pull.
好吧 有个陆军士兵在桑恩海滩发现了一具尸体
Yeah. An Army chopper spotted a body down at Thorn Beach.
我以为没人会去桑恩海滩呢
I thought no one went to Thorn Beach.
每年的这个时候会有人去 大概被冲走了吧
Not this time of year. Probably washed up?
好几年都没来过这了
Haven't been out here in years.
我们以前会来这 爬到那些石头上
We used to go out on the rocks,
然后试着尽量不被浪打翻 你知道吗
try not to get knocked off by the waves, you know?
除了喝酒以外也没有别的事儿能打发时间
Wasn't much else to do that didn't involve getting drunk.
当然还是喝了酒的
Used to do that, too.
就一点点 你懂的吗
A little bit, you know?
主要是喝麦芽酒 因为劲大
Malt liquor mostly. Malt liquor gets a bad rap.
话说 如果你想的话 你就呆在车里吧
Hey, you know, you can stay in the car if you want.
呵 不 兄弟 我没事
Shoot, no, man. I'm fine.
完全没事
Totally fine.
那好吧
All right.
你在奥克兰一定看到过很多吧
You must've seen a lot in Oakland.
尸体
Bodies.
是的 看到过一些
Yeah. A few.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
首先他不是来游泳的
Well, he wasn't out for a swim.
也许是从船上掉下来的
Fell off a boat, maybe?
是啊
Yeah, maybe.
天呐
Damn.
嘿 快过来
Hey, come on.
把他拉上来
Pull him up!
快来 好了 好了 好了
Come on! All right, all right, all right.
醒醒亲爱的
Come on, hon.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
她还活着
She's breathing.
她还活着
She's breathing!
叫救护车和海岸警卫队过来
Call an ambulance and the Coast Guard!
这也许还有更多人
There may be more out there!
调度中心 我是罗萨里奥 这有四例溺水事件
Dispatch, this is Rosario. We have a 10-32 times four.
需要紧急医疗援助和搜救队
I'm gonna need EMT support and search-and-rescue.
这里亲爱的 来吧 这里
Here, hon, here. Come on. Here.
看着我 睁开
Look at me. Open...
睁开眼
Open your eyes.
来吧 嘿 嘿
Come on. Hey. Hey.
- 看着我 - 裘德
- Look at me. - Jude!
什么
What?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
这什么情况
What is this?
嘿
Hey!
这边
Come on!
走 我们走
Let's go, let's go!
动起来 动起来
Let's move, let's move!
担架
Stretcher!
- 他还活着吗 - 没有
- Is he alive? - No.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
这能挂盐水吗
Can I get a saline drip here?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 你没事了 你没事了
Hey, you're okay. You're okay.
- 我们走 - 好了吗
- Let's go. - Got it?
看着我
Look at me.
好了
All right.
没有救生衣
No life jackets.
什么
Huh?
他们没有一个人穿着救生衣
None of them are wearing life jackets.
回家吧
Go home.
联邦调查局控制住局面了 你在这儿一整天了
Feds have got this. You've been here all day.
他们是从哪儿来的 裘德
Where'd they come from, Jude?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们活下来了
We made it.
星星
Stars.
探员 请帮我把警长找来好吗
Agent? Get me the sheriff, please.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
他还醒着吗
Is he still up?
两个小时之前他还醒着
He was two hours ago.
你觉得你能
Do you think you could just...
进去看看他还醒着吗
maybe just go in there and see if he's awake?
没 他睡着了
Yeah, he's not.
今晚过得很不顺 我只是
It's been a rough night, I just...
我想听听他的声音 仅此而已
Just wanted to hear his voice, that's all.
但是 如果我把他叫醒 他就再也睡不着了
Well, if I wake him, he'll never go back to sleep.
他明天还得上学呢
He's got school.
你周末见到他的时候
You can talk to him all you want
就随便你想聊多久了
when you see him this weekend.
他非常想看看你住的地方
He is excited to see where you live.
先生 管事的探员说要见你
Sir? Agent in charge wants to see you.
好吧 我得挂了
Okay. I gotta go.
再见
Bye.
有没有船只残骸的痕迹
Any sign of vessel debris?
暂时没有
Not yet.
查了过去十个小时的图像
Checked imagery going back 10 hours...
什么都没有
There's nothing.
接着找 他们不可能是凭空冒出来的
Keep looking. They didn't come out of nowhere.
雷恩特工 警长来了
Agent Ren? Sheriff's here.
警长 我是艾玛·雷恩
Oh, Sheriff. Emma Ren.
裘德·埃利斯
Jude Ellis.
这片海岸真是棒啊
Quite a piece of coast.
在正常情况下应该挺美的
Must be beautiful, under normal circumstances.
一共有有47名幸存者
We've got 47 survivors.
恐怕这是我们能找到的所有人了
I'm afraid that's all we're gonna find.
他们中有人说了什么吗
Have any of them said anything to you?
我们在询问他们的时候遇到了困难
We're having trouble getting them to talk.
哦不
No.
他们大多数人仍处于惊吓和低体温状态中
Most were in shock, hypothermic.
所以你知道他们是在什么船上吗
So, do you know what kind of ship they were on?
不知道 而且到目前为止 没有船只上报失踪
No. And so far, no vessels reported missing,
也没有遇险信♥号♥♥
no distress signals.
等等
Wait.
所以是什么 飞机吗
So, what then, a plane?
美联邦航管局说不是
Not according to FAA.
不管怎么样 他们肯定是从什么地方来的
Well, they had to come from somewhere.
我觉得不是这里
I don't think from here.
从他们所说的只言片语中能判断
What little they've said suggests
他们在寻找避难所
they're looking for asylum.
避难所吗
Asylum?
你是在告诉我这些人是难民吗
You're telling me that these people are refugees?
这是我们正试着弄清楚的
That's what we're trying to find out.
嘿
Hey.
你感觉怎样
How do you feel?
那是我的毛线外套 我差点忘了
That's my sweatshirt. I almost forgot about that.
不过 你可以留着
You can keep it, though.
这实在是不符合我的风格
It's not really my style.
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表