剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
Come here.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
她是最早的组员之一
She's part of the original group.
她叫戴丽拉
Her name's Delilah.
她是其中一个 解决问题的人
She's the one who... took care of things.
她是个杀手
She's a killer.
好了 我们终于搞清楚了
Okay, we finally got to the bottom of this.
史密斯小姐两小时之前被释放了
Miss Smith was released two hours ago.
你先别着急
Now, before you say anything,
你得先了解清楚情况
you got to know what's going on around here.
离这里50公里北侧
I have got a FEMA camp
有一个联邦应急管理局的营地
30 miles north of here
现在聚集了很多我的人
and it's occupying a lot of my manpower.
所以这位无家可归
So this homeless lady
的女士所面临的的什么扰乱社会治安
facing charges of disturbing the peace
之类的指控 我真没怎么注意
doesn't exactly warrant a lot of my time and effort.
抱歉
Sorry.
我需要你把她所有的东西
I'm gonna need you to hand over
都转交给我
everything you've got on her --
记录 逮捕报告
Notes, arrest report,
所有审讯的录像
all the tapes of your interviews.
好的
My pleasure.
但是我还是需要
I'm just gonna have to ask you
麻烦您走正规程序
to go through the proper channels
拿到传票先
to get a subpoena.
我是联邦调查局的 警长
I'm with the FBI, sheriff.
说实话我对你们局一直没什么好感
Not a big fan of the Bureau, to be honest.
反正就是自从我看了那部胡佛的电影之后吧
Well, not since I saw that J. Edgar Hoover movie.
他叫什么来着
Hey, what's his name?
演胡佛的那个人
Who is it that played Hoover?
是布拉德·皮特吗
Was it Brad Pitt?
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥
Leonardo DiCaprio.
不是的
No.
好吧 随便吧 反正演得不错
All right, whatever. It was a great performance.
所以呢 你去申请传票
So get the subpoena,
然后去档案部申请
file a request in the records section,
然后就跟其他人一样
and then you're just gonna have to wait
等着吧
like everybody else.
我们回见了
I'll be seeing you around.
好的啊
Okay.
我们得悄悄转移她
Hey, we need to move her quietly.
好的
Mm-hmm.
我小时候还会把这个标志喷到
I used to print that tag on Apex buildings
顶点大楼上呢
when I was a kid.
我们现在变成这样了吗
Is that who we've become?
现在我们成压制者了吗
Are we the oppressors now?
你是犹豫了吗
Are you wavering?
任何人对你展露出
Anybody comes at you
哪怕一点点的同情心 人性
with the slightest hint of compassion, humanity,
你都会以 你动摇了吗 来回击
you come back with, "Are you wavering?"
而我没有
I'm not.
但这也不表示我会喜欢我们做的一切
Doesn't mean I have to like it.
但这是必须的 诺亚
It's necessary, Noah.
全部都是
All of it.
我们值得生存
"We deserve to live."
我们看到这个标志多少次了
How many times have we seen that tag?
我们写过多少次了
How many times have we written it?
在它成为一种反抗标志之前
Think about what it meant to us
我们要想想它的意义
before it became the symbol of defiance.
这是一种请求
It was a plea.
让我们引领这世界成为一个
Let's guide this world in a direction
没有孩子需要再去书写这句话的地方
where no child will have to write that,
没有孩子会再每天目的死亡
no child will witness death every day,
没有孩子会被从父母身边偷走
no child will have to be stolen from their parents.
这需要很多勇气
It's going to take courage.
但我们拥有彼此 我们就有了勇气
But with each other, it will abound.
伴随着不久的将来
And it will only grow stronger
会加入我们的人 我们会越来越强大
with the others who will soon join us.
走吧
Let's move.
谁跟我一起
Who will join me?
我很高兴认识你
I'm grateful to have known you.
希望跟你帮助我的程度比起来
I hope I've helped you
我能够帮助到你哪怕一点点
a fraction of how much you've helped me.
你和瑞秋会一直在我心里的
And I will always carry you and Rachel in my heart.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
走吧
Come on.
再有两分钟就到路上了
It's just two more minutes up the path.
武器给我 EJ
Give me the weapon, EJ.
快点
Right now.
各位 麻烦回到你们的小屋里去
Hey, guys, go back in your cabins, please.
回到小屋里去
Back in your cabins.
树林里 往树林里跑
In the woods. In the woods.
- 不 - 天哪
-Oh, no. -Oh, God!
不要不要 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no. No, no.
- 求你 救救我 - 拿着 拿着
- Please, help me. -Hold this. Hold this.
哥们 我看看 我看看
Hey, bud-- let me -- let me see. Let me see.
好了好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
营地西南边
I have shots fired
入口处
at the entrance of the southwest pathway
发生枪击
leading into the camp.
一位警官受伤
I've got an officer down.
我需要紧急医疗 立刻
I need emergency assistance immediately.
封锁区域
Secure the areas!
封锁周围区域 立刻
Secure the perimeter right now!
- 好了好了 - 你会没事的
- Okay. Okay. -You're gonna be okay.
- 帮我 - 你会没事的
- Help me. -You're gonna be all right.
救救我
Help me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me, look at me.
谁打了你
Who shot you?
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
你觉得我们还有多少时间
How much time do you think we have?
不多了
Not much.
不管林道尔要做什么 他很快就会行动了
Whatever Lindauer's gonna do, he's gonna do it soon.
我们得把他们救出来
Well, we have to get them out of there.
如果你真觉得他们会杀人
If you really believe they're gonna kill them,
那从道德上来讲 我们都必须尽力去救他们
we have a moral imperative to try and free them.
当然了
Yeah, of course we do.
但就算我们把他们救出来了 然后呢
But even if we can get them out, what then?
都有记录的 会被认出来的
There are records. They can be identified.
他们会被追捕
They'll be hunted.
我可以造一个东西 一个仪器
I can build something -- a device.
类似时光机吗
Right, like, a time machine?
把他们给送到下周去吗
Beam them into next week?
不是时光机器
Not a time machine,
但是是一种能让他们消失的东西
but something that can make them disappear.
算我一个
Count me in.
那好吧
Well, then...
我们开水吧
...let's get to work.
又开夜车啊
Burning the midnight oil again?
别熬太晚哦
Well, don't stay up too late.
晚安爸爸
Good night, Dad.
晚安瑞秋
Good night, Rachel.
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表