剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
in the past 24 hours.
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
从昨晚开始
Well, no one's been able to make contact with her
就没人能联♥系♥上她
since last night.
你找我来问是怎么回事
And you're coming to me with this?
应该没什么大事
Yeah, well, I'm sure it's nothing.
- 什么 - 耽误你时间了抱歉
- What? - Sorry to have taken up your time.
我要是有她的消息 会联♥系♥你的
Yeah. If I hear from her, I'll let you know.
谢谢你
Yeah. I appreciate that.
我明白 你生我气 我也没有选择
I get it. You're angry. I didn't have a choice.
你有的
The hell you didn't.
雷恩特工来得太突然了
Agent Ren blindsided me.
她知道我是谁了 知道我们从哪来的了
She knew who I was. She knew where we were from.
那你就给她编个故事啊
So, you tell her a story.
不能开枪打她啊
You don't put a bullet in her chest.
我确实编故事了
I did tell her a story.
我丈夫情况不稳定 加入了邪教
My husband is unstable. He joined a cult.
伤了我的心 她不信
He broke my heart. She wasn't buying it.
她是联邦探员 伊芙
She was a federal agent, Eve.
你应该告诉我保罗和他们在一起
You should have told me Paul was with them.
我要是知道他是你丈夫 我就告诉你了
Had I known he was your husband, I would have.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
没事
He's fine.
我会确保他没事的
And I will make sure he stays that way.
我们走之前我并没有告诉他任何事
I never told him anything before we left.
这样就对了
I never suggested otherwise.
就这些人吗
Is this it?
临时通知能到的人都来了
Everyone who could make it here on short notice.
很高兴见到大家
Well, it's good to see everyone.
抱歉是在这种情形下把你们召集来的
I'm sorry it's under these circumstances.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
不应该有人再过来的
No one else was supposed to come through.
本来要毁掉入口的
The access was gonna be destroyed.
显然没被毁掉
Apparently, it wasn't.
他们怎么来的不重要
It doesn't matter how they got here.
他们能过来就说明我们失败了
The fact that they're here at all means we've failed.
没能改变时间线
We didn't change the timeline.
你们都认为这是失败吗
You're all looking at this as a failure?
我看到的是机会
I see an opportunity.
现在我们知道 阻止顶点的计划没成功
Now, we know... Our plan to stop Apex didn't work.
是时候制定更大的计划了
It's time to think bigger.
更远大的计划
Much bigger.
_2010年 到达2年后
林道尔先生 见到您真是荣幸
Mr. Lindauer, what a pleasure.
谢谢您 参议员
Oh, thank you, Senator.
要不是你 我和所有雇员
If it weren't for you, my entire staff and I
都会被活活埋在芬利大楼的废墟下面了
would be buried alive in the rubble of the Finley building.
我只是分♥析♥师 这是团队的成果
I'm just an analyst, sir. It was a team effort.
你在袭击开始之前就阻止了它
You stopped the attack before it happened.
我对风险分♥析♥有所涉足
I dabbled in predictive analysis.
这次派上了用场
Uh, this time, it paid off.
你能不像接受赞美一样
Well, would you accept a promotion
这么谦虚地接受升职吗
more graciously than you accept a compliment?
当然了 先生
A-Absolutely, sir.
那我就去安排
Then I'll make some calls.
你好像很满意嘛 国土安全的位子得到了吗
You look pleased with yourself. Homeland position come through?
敲门就是别显得太有野心
The trick is not to appear too eager.
保持谦虚 兢兢业业
Stay humble, do the work...
不过能预知未来也管用了是吧
And having a crystal ball helps, though, doesn't it?
或者有些线索能给你提供优势
Or at least a few shards of one, to have an advantage.
你有杰克的消息吗
You hear from Jake?
他还在分♥析♥数据 运行模拟
He's still analyzing data, running simulations.
我们都混进政♥府♥后 他就会告诉我们计划
Once we're all embedded, he'll lay out the plan.
你在华盛顿特区做什么
What are you doing in D.C.?
参加科技会议
Tech conference.
至少你的工作很高尚
At least your job has some nobility.
在我看来 当风险资本家并不是很英勇
Being a venture capitalist, in my mind, isn't exactly heroic.
你带来的是耳目和影响力
It's eyes and ears and influence.
还有金钱 这些都很重要
And money. That's how this is gonna work.
我们见过那些之后
After everything we've seen,
让大家变富有似乎有点
making people rich seems a little...
微不足道了
frivolous...
就好像是背叛了留在未来的那些人
like a betrayal of all the people we left behind.
你还在适应这里的生活吧
Well, you're, uh, adjusting to life, aren't you?
有了新丈夫 新宝宝
New husband, new baby...
不是新的了 亚伦已经开始走路了
Not so new. Aaron's already walking.
如果你想说我和她们一起是背叛
And they don't feel like a betrayal,
我不这么认为
if that's what you're suggesting.
他们提醒了我在这里的目的
They remind me of what I'm doing here
以及我们要阻止什么样的怪物
and of the monsters that we have to stop.
雷恩探员在这里定的房♥子是没有时间限制的
Uh, Agent Ren has an open-ended reservation.
她人似乎很不错
She seems like a really nice woman.
自从海港节之后
You know, ever since Harborfest,
我儿子等不及要成为你们真正的副警长了
my son can't wait to be one of your real deputies.
昨晚他睡觉的时候把警徽别在了睡衣上
He slept with that badge pinned to his PJs last night.
今天吃早餐的时候他还把我的手拷在了桌子上
And he handcuffed me to the breakfast table this morning.
就是这里了
This is it, here.
艾玛
Emma?
在吗
Hello?
不知道她房♥间里的网络
I wonder if she was having problems
是不是有问题
with the Internet in the room.
怎么了
Why?
我看到过她在用大厅的台式机
Oh, I-I saw her using the desktop in the lobby.
她在使用公共电脑吗
She was using a public computer?
是啊 你可以
Yeah. You can...
可以在上面看♥房♥♥间状态 泳池事件 客房♥服务菜单
You can check your room status, pool hours, room-service menu.
也可以上网 就是有点慢
You can surf the Internet, too, but it's slow.
其实没什么人用了
Not too many people use it anymore, actually...
自从有了智能手♥机♥
not since smartphones.
我得借一下那台电脑
Yeah. Hey, I'm gonna need to borrow that computer.
怎么回事
So, what happened?
什么
What?
手♥机♥号♥ 那个女孩
The phone. The girl.
她拿到你电♥话♥好了吗 联♥系♥你了吗
Did she get it? Did she call?
没有
Nope.
用弹弓就好了
Should have used a slingshot.
电♥话♥卡可能被鹰啄坏了
A stupid hawk probably cracked the SIM card or something.
手♥机♥能用 只是没送到汉娜手里
No, the phone worked. It just didn't get to Hannah.
来电♥话♥的时候 另一头是一个男的
When it finally rang, there was some guy on the other end.
他问我是谁 我怎么认识汉娜的
Who was I? How did I know Hannah?
为什么我要送手♥机♥来
Why did I send the phone?
是警卫吗
Was it a guard?
应该不是 他不愿意透露邢敏
I don't think so. He wouldn't give me his name.
你没告诉他你的名字吧
W-Wait. You didn't give him your name, did you?
没有
No.
好吧 可能说了
All right, I might have.
但是 一开始这么做就很蠢啊
But... But it was a stupid idea in the first place.
格里
Hey, Gerry.
我还想请你喝一杯咖啡呢
I was hoping to buy you a cup of coffee.
我们之后再讨论那件事吧
We'll talk about the thing later.
别再接电♥话♥了
Don't answer it again.
你在这里做什么 爸爸
What are you doing here, Dad?
内斯特来电♥话♥了
Nestor called.
因为你的担♥保♥吗
What, about your warrants?
因为你 因为你要惹麻烦
About you. About the trouble you're getting yourself into.
他担心你 我也是
He's worried about you. So am I.
你在这个镇子里无所事事没有工作和未来
You're too smart to be hanging around this town
浪费了你的才华
with no job and no future.
你还在这里做什么呢
What are you still doing here?
不知道
I don't know.
钱不多 但足够让你重新开始了
It's not much, but it's enough to get you started.
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表