剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
I didn't know how to tell you.
我发誓会解释所有事
I promise I will explain everything.
但首先 我想让你见见他
But first, I-I just wanted you to meet him.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你听到我演奏了吗
Did you hear me play?
当然
Of course.
你真棒
You were amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想让你见见我这位亲爱的老朋友
I want you to meet a dear, old friend of mine.
亚伦 这是保罗
Aaron, this is Paul.
保罗 这是亚伦
Paul, this is Aaron.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你好
Hello.
到了
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
I'm fine.
给你 我从警卫那里偷的通行证
Here, I stole this pass from a guard.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心
Be careful.
一直如此
Always am.
嘿 里斯
Hey, Reece!
里斯 小心身后
Reece! Behind you!
是我
It's me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我什么也听不见
I can't hear anything.
你要干嘛
Hey, what are you doing.
过来
Hey, come on!
我得知道他们带莉娅去哪了
I need to know where they took Leah!
不行 你看着我
No, no. Hey! Look at me.
我会帮你找到莉娅
I will help you find Leah.
这些人都是保安
These guys, they're security.
他们什么也不知道
They don't know anything.
快走
Now, come on.
咱们走
Let's go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
以防你们不知情
In case you haven't realized what's happening here,
先说一声这是人♥质♥交换 快放下武器
this is a hostage exchange. Do it.
咱们都先喘口气吧
Let's all take a deep breath.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
我们知道了
Yeah, we got it!
她听不见
She can't hear.
没事的
It's okay.
好了
Okay.
我们配合你
We're cooperating.
别伤害苏菲就好
Just don't hurt Sophie.
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
她在哪
Where is she?!
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is!
她被带回营地了
Took her back to the c-camp.
里斯
Reece!
我们得送她去医院
We got to get her to a hospital.
别去医院
Not the hospital.
去我实验室
My lab.
我从加布的店里弄到了这些
Got these from Gabe's shop.
捐给活动的 免费的
Donated to the cause, free of charge.
很好 很好
Good, good, good.
接下来呢
So what's next?
接下来交给我们吧
Well, I think we got it from here.
你真的帮了很多忙
But you've been a-a real help.
谢谢
Thank you.
我说过加入你们了
No, I told you I was in.
无论你们做什么 我都要参与
Whatever you're doing, I want to be a part of it.
马歇尔 我们要做的事情本来就危险
Marshall, what we're about to do is dangerous,
更别说违法了
not to mention illegal.
不 我要参与
No, I'm supposed to do this.
我要帮忙
I'm supposed to help.
有人给汉娜这个挂盒
This locket, somebody gave it to Hannah
让她来找我
and told her to find me,
说我是好人
that I was a good man,
会帮她的
that I would help her.
我不是你认为的无能之辈
I'm not the loser you think I am.
我没认为你无能啊
I don't think you're a loser.
自从我妈死后
Ever since my mom died,
我就想为什么不是我死而是她呢
I thought, "Why her and not me?"
但这正说明我活下来是有原因的
But this means that I'm here for a reason.
我向你♥爸♥保证说要照顾好你
I promised your dad that I would look out for you.
我不需要照顾
Yeah, I don't need looking out for.
营队里的人做的事
Those people at the camp do.
如果你不让我这么做的话
Look, if you won't let me do this,
我会想办法帮他们的
I'll find a way to help them myself.
敬我们的儿子
To our son.
他的眼睛像你
He has your eyes, you know.
你走的时候就知道 是吧
You knew when you left, didn't you?
知道自己怀孕了
That you were pregnant.
是啊
Yeah.
我当时可以放弃我的同伴
I could either abandon my comrades
带孩子过艰苦恐怖的日子
and doom my child to a life of oppression and terror
或者继续生活
or forge ahead
在长♥期♥和平中把他养大
and raise him in The Long Peace.
但你没法也把我带去吧
But you couldn't find a way to bring me along, too.
你对这种任务从不感兴趣的
You never had a stomach for this kind of mission.
我不能冒险 抱歉
I just couldn't risk it. I'm sorry.
你就没打算告诉他我的事吗
Are you ever gonna tell him about me?
我永远都只是亲爱的朋友是吗
Or -- Or am I always just gonna be a "dear, old friend"?
等时机到了的时候我会和他提起你
I'm gonna tell him about you when the time is right.
我会告诉他
I'll tell him
你是我今生的挚爱
you were the love of my life.
有人要求我录音
I was asked to make a recording
说我和营队里的其他人
saying that I and the others at camp
是邪教组织的成员
were members of a cult.
谁要求你说的
Asked by who?
我不能说
I can't say.
我只想告诉你这不是实情
I just wanted to tell you that it's not true,
但这可能会被用来对付我们
but I think it could be used against us.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I just, um...
我不想让那些人出事
I didn't want anything to happen to those people.
我懂
I know.
你只是不懂情况有多危急
You just don't understand what's at stake.
我感觉不太对劲
Uh, I think something's wrong.
我想让你见亚伦这样你就明白了
I wanted you to meet Aaron so that you could understand.
我想我是中了某种
I think I'm having some sort of a --
伊芙
Eve.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你背叛了我 保罗
You betrayed me, Paul.
你背叛了所有人
You betrayed all of us.
你的目的是什么都不重要了
It doesn't matter what your intention was.
我不能任你将这个任务铤而走险
I can't allow you to put the mission at risk.
我不能让咱们儿子和孙子
We can't allow our children and our grandchildren
惨遭顶点杀害
to be slaughtered by Apex.
我本想事情会改变的
I wish it could've been different.
我本以为我们会共创未来的
I wish we could've shaped the future together.
我是林道尔
Lindauer.
你应该想听到
I thought you'd want to know
我试了下毒性
I gave the toxin a trial run.
他中毒身亡了
It works as expected.
你可以不用担心毒性问题了
You should have no problem with the doses.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们为什么需要测试毒性
Why would we need a trial run?
不能信任他
He couldn't be trusted.
他是个威胁
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表