剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
我和那些在营地的人
Me and those people at that camp,
我们在这里是为了逃避未来的战争
we came here to escape a war in the future.
交叉世界前情提要
Previously on "The Crossing"...
为什么这多了一道铁栅栏
Why is there a fence going up?
我们需要把这件事公之于众
We have to expose this to the public.
- 我们需要证据 - 什么样的证据
- We need evidence. - What kind of evidence?
照片
Photos.
你怎么能为顶点写东西
How can you write in Apex?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你属于他们
You belong to them.
你就是解药 里斯 你可以救我一命的
You're a cure, Reece. You could save my life.
我不是来这里拯救任何人的
I'm not here to save anyone else's life.
我只是想要回莉亚
I just want Leah.
嘿 宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
雷恩特工 很显然那个失踪了的人
Agent Ren, who apparently has gone missing...
认为这里还有其他
...she believed that there were other future people
早些时候来自未来的人
that came earlier.
这就代表我们需要活捉顶点吗
This says we need to capture the Apex alive?
为了实行这个计划 我们需要拿到她的基因材料
We have to harvest her genetic material for this plan to work.
妈妈
Mama!
我们快到了
We're close.
妈妈
Mama!
瞳孔没有任何反应
There's no pupillary response.
我们不能唤醒她
We can't wake her.
听着
Listen.
听着 我知道最近有一些有冲突的报道
Listen, I know that there have been some conflicting reports.
不是的 我们没有看到任何报道 这才是问题
No, there haven't been any reports, that's the problem.
不论是真是假 市长 据说有索恩海滩的幸存者
True or false, Mayor, there are survivors from Thorn Beach
被关在山上了吗
being held up in the mountains?
只是在老营地那边
There have been temporary housing set up
为他们提供暂时的住所 是的
for some people at the old campgrounds, yes.
那你觉得我们无权知道此事吗
And you didn't think that we had a right to know?
这件事也是最近才引起我的注意的
It was only recently brought to my attention.
听着 之前地方政♥府♥
Look, there was some confusion early on
和联邦政♥府♥起了冲突
between the local and federal authorities.
但是国土安全
But Homeland Security
主要掌管此事
is... is on top of this.
这些话能让我们好受一些吗
Is that supposed to make us feel better?
你们都知道我是谁
You all know who I am.
天哪 我不知道 你知道吗
Oh, boy. I don't. Do you?
在我们的眼皮子底下有活生生的阴谋
There's a conspiracy going on right under our noses,
这就是证据
and here's the proof.
他从哪里得到这些照片的
Where'd he get that?
你们可能会问我我从哪里得到这些的
You may ask where I got this.
我一直和他们有联♥系♥
I've been in contact with them.
他们是美国人 他们被软禁起来了
They are American, and they are being held against their will!
事实是 我们并不知道他们从哪里来的
Truth is, we don't know where they're from.
是的 但是我们知道他们在哪
Yeah, but we know where they are.
所以我们为什么不能自己亲自上去看看呢
So why don't we all go there and see for ourselves?
是啊
Yeah!
你们竟然违背美国公民的意愿
You've got American citizens up there
- 强行监禁他们 - 这件事情很复杂
- being held against their will? - It's complicated.
今天是他们被监禁 明天可能就是你们
Today it is them, tomorrow it could be you!
现在 我们难道就要束手旁观 让这件事发生吗
Now, are we just gonna sit here and let this happen?
绝不
No!
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
形势不妙
this isn't good.
- 是的 - 好了 我们走
- No. - All right, come on.
早上好
Good morning.
嘿 保罗
Hey, Paul.
嘿 你知道艾玛可能什么时候回来吗
Hey, any word on when Emma might be coming back?
我猜她现在还病着呢
I guess she's still out sick.
我希望她的病没那么严重
I hope it's nothing serious.
我确定她很快就会回来的
I'm sure she'll be back soon.
我能为你做什么吗
Anything I could do for you?
没什么
Nah.
我在想他们是否能撑到这个时候
Wonder if they made it.
89年年头很久了
'89 was a long time ago.
这取决于你如何看待这件事了
It depends on how you look at it.
是啊
Yeah.
你有妻子 或是丈夫了吗
You have a wife? Husband?
我吗
Me?
没有
Nah.
我还没找到对的人
Haven't found the right one.
我想当我遇到对的人的时候 我会知道
I'll know it when I see it, I guess.
你会的
You will.
当你遇见了这个人 不要犹豫
And when you do, don't hesitate.
你会需要这些时间来回味以下的
You'll want that time to look back on.
嘿
Hey.
你知道吗 或许莉亚在她
You know, maybe Leah's where she...
应该出现的地方
where she needs to be.
和一个顶点人在一起吗
With an Apex.
不管她是谁 莉亚都爱她
Whatever she is, Leah loves her.
我们需要相信莉亚会没事的
And I have to believe she's gonna be okay.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
就这样放手
Just... let go,
好像她对你来说毫无意义
like it means nothing?
这不是毫无意义
Well, it's not nothing.
我们扔下了自己的女儿
We left our daughter.
我们没有扔下她 她是被别人带走的
We didn't leave her. She was taken from us.
我们失去了见到她的机会
We left behind any chance of ever seeing her again.
你觉得我好受吗
And you think that was easy for me?
我不管你
I don't blame you.
在某种程度上来讲 我嫉妒你
In a way, I envy you.
因为我无法放手
Because I can't let go of it.
丽贝卡 我们别无选择
Rebecca, we didn't have a choice.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
我是丽贝卡
I'm Rebecca.
进来吧
Come in.
我们有一个女儿
We had a daughter,
她被一个顶点人带走了 就和你一样
and she was taken by Apex, just like you.
我不知道她会发生什么
I never knew what happened to her,
她不知道他们为什么想要她
or why they wanted her.
所以我 我希望你可以帮我理解一下
So I was... I was hoping you could help me understand.
她很特别 很聪慧
She was special. She was smart.
可能还有一点不同 正如我一样
Perhaps a bit different. Like me.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yes.
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋是她的名字
Rachel was her name.
她被带走是因为她的神经系统很复杂
She was taken because she was neuro-diverse,
她的精神状态在这个时代被认为是自闭症
a status dismissed in this era with terms like "autism."
为了寻求最完美的基因
A condition Apex engineered out of their own germ line
顶点人从自己的细胞线中创造出来的精神状态
in a quest for the perfect genome.
但是他们开始意识到
But they came to realize
这些磨难有时会给专家们提供
that these afflictions sometimes offered savant abilities
他们自己都无法企及的能力
not even they could match...
比如说数学 语言 图片识别能力
math, language, pattern recognition.
顶点觉得这些能力很有用
Apex found these abilities useful.
所以他们会强迫她工作吗
So she was made to work?
我从没见过你女儿
I never met your daughter,
无法告诉你她的任务是什么
so I couldn't tell you what her task was,
但顶点知道我们在团队中才能更好地起作用
but Apex knew we functioned better in groups.
所以我可以告诉你瑞秋并非一人
So I can tell you that Rachel was never alone.
那你的任务是什么
And what was your task?
历史
History.
睁眼
Open your eyes.
我知道你醒着
I know you're in there.
我们无法激发回应
We haven't been able to elicit a response.
我叫不醒她
I can't wake her.
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表