剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
I do.
但我不会把你带到她身边的
But I'm not going to take you to her
除非你跟我说实话
unless I know you've been straight with me
到底是谁 为什么在这里
about who you are and why you're here.
我来这里是因为我对莉亚做了个承诺
I'm here because I made a promise to Leah.
做得好
Good job.
你会得到奖品的
You get a prize for that.
奖品吗
A prize?
是的
Mm-hmm.
我还小的时候 我妈妈带我去看一个
When I was a kid, my mom took me to a doctor
手里有一大把糖的医生
who had a whole chest of candy.
每回看完病之后 我都会挑一块糖
After every visit, I got to pick one piece.
要是我得打♥针♥的话就会有两块糖
And two if I had to get a shot.
是软糖呀
Gummies!
对呀
Uh-huh.
你胳膊上有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with your arm?
没有 好好的
No. It's fine.
让我看看
Let me see.
没事的 小甜心 没事的
It's okay, sweetheart. It's okay.
我的个天
Oh, my gosh.
这是什么
What is it?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
这是什么
What is it?
这是曼特尔病毒
This is Mantle's disease.
就去那儿
Over there.
我们把她带进去 把医务室消一遍毒
Let's get her inside. Clear the infirmary.
她需要被隔离 联♥系♥一下林道尔
She needs to be isolated. Contact Lindauer.
跟她说我们需要防疫控制
Tell him we need the CDC.
还有多远
How much longer?
只剩五英里了
Only five more miles.
你觉得她会喜欢这个吗
Do you think she'll like it?
我不知道 她喜欢小猪吗
I don't know. She like pigs?
我觉得她也没见过几回
I don't think she's seen many.
好吧 这东西很流行 所以我肯定她会喜欢的
Well, those are all the rage, so I'm sure she'll love it.
据说 平民在足以弯曲时间的
The Commons have made rapid progress
设备技术上取得了快速的发展
on the device that can bend time -- allegedly.
- 时间旅行吗 - 没错
- Time travel? - Correct.
这个传言早前就浮出了水面
This rumor has floated around before,
但是我的线人发誓说这是真的
but my informant swears that it's real.
明天我应该会有更多的资料
I should have more intel tomorrow.
干得不错 里斯特工
Excellent work, Agent Reece.
- 我们说完了吗 - 还没有
- Will that be all? - Not quite.
有个事件引起了我们的注意
A matter has come to our attention
涉及到了严重的违规行为
involving a severe breach in regulation.
你有什么想要主动承认的吗
Is there anything that you'd like to confess?
我一直对国家保持着忠诚
I have always been and remain loyal to the state.
直到今天之前我们还是有充分理由
We've had every reason to believe so...
去相信的
until today.
我跟你说了这只是时间问题
I told you it was a matter of time.
现在至少秘密已经公之于众了
At least now the secret is out.
让他们带走孩子 带她摆脱苦难
Let them take the child, put it out of its misery,
而我们也能挺过去的
and we can move past this.
拜托了 请听我解释
Please. Let me explain.
里斯特工
Agent Reece,
私自窝藏无证平民儿童的行为
the act of harboring an undocumented Common child
无异于叛国
is tantamount to treason.
凡是违反国家命令的
Violation of state code is punishable
立即转入劳♥教♥机构进行制度再教育
by immediate transfer to reeducation facilities.
你选择服从吗
Do you comply?
是还是否
Yes or no.
我服从
I comply.
那么我宣布对你的判决将立即
Then I hereby sentence you to immediate --
你为什么要
Why would you --
我 我别无选择
I had -- I had no choice.
你本来有的
You had a choice.
请你不要这样做
Please don't do this.
他们迟早会找到你的
They will find you.
你知道的
You know they will.
就是这里
This is it.
他们把人藏在这里吗
They're keeping them here?
不 这个地方是空的
No, this place is empty.
我问过了 莉亚会被带到这里来
I asked that Leah be brought here.
这是中立区 没有其他的警力 好吗
Neutral ground. No other police, okay?
你看起来有些紧张
You look nervous.
就是感觉在外面有些暴露身份
Just feel a bit exposed out here.
或许我们应该进去等
Maybe we should wait inside.
给我个武器
Give me a weapon.
你不需要武器 你就是武器
You don't need a weapon. You are a weapon.
好吧
Fine.
对的
Yeah.
在19世纪的时候
Used to build all kinds of sailing ships
人们在这里造船
in here in the 1800s.
在大♥禁♥闭时代这里多是酒类走私贩子活动的地方
During Prohibition it was mostly rumrunners.
人们不断向市长提议
Keep telling the Mayor
说她应该把这个地方改建成博物馆 但是
that she ought to turn it into a museum, but...
我感觉有些历史应当留存下俩
I just feel like some history should be preserved.
是啊 小心脚下
Yeah. Watch your step.
是的
Yeah.
从这过去
Oh, all the way through here.
我们可以看到他们 没有任何意外
And we can see them coming. No surprises.
听我说
Listen to me!
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我想相信你在说实话
I want to believe you're telling the truth
你来这里只是为了莉亚
and that you're only here for Leah.
但是你的故事遗漏了一些
But you left out some of the more...
生动的种族灭绝任务
colorful genocidal admissions from your story.
我必须要权衡一下
I have to weigh that!
放我出去
Get me out of here!
你在浪费子弹
You're wasting bullets.
这扇门是
Door's eight inches of...
八英尺厚的硬枫木门
...hard Maple.
我相信过你
I trusted you.
你跟我讲了曼特尔病
You told me about Mantle's Disease.
但是你没有说
But you left out the part
你的种族 顶点创造的这种疾病
that Apex, your people, created it.
我和这件事没有一点关系
I had nothing to do with it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是这件事的听我的
But we're gonna have to do this my way.
你会为此付出代价的
You're gonna suffer for this.
警长
Sheriff?
我抓住她了 一个顶点人 里斯
I've got her. The Apex, Reece.
什么
What?
我不知道我还能关她多久
I don't know much longer I can hold her,
所以我需要你来这里
so you need to get here.
你一个人
Only you.
我已经把她关在一个距离你25英里远的地方了
I've secured her in a location about 25 miles from you --
在塔玛诺斯营地 如果我没记错的话
Camp Tamanowas, if I'm not mistaken.
是的 没错 我知道他们在哪
Yeah, that's right. I know where they are.
我们三个人 我们要
The three of us, we're gonna talk about this
在中立区谈 因为我现在要失去客观判断的能力了
on neutral ground because I, for one, am losing my objectivity.
我能知道我能否相信你
How do I know I can trust you?
我知道他们的位置 如果你做傻事的话
I know where they are, so you do something stupid,
我就把这件事公之于众 听懂了吗
I go public. We clear?
发给我具体♥位♥置
Send me the location.
好的
Okay.
妈妈 我们为什么要离开呢
Mom, why do we have to go?
你总是说外面对我来讲不安全
You always said it's not safe for me to be outside.
我知道 但是情况有变
I know I did. But things change.
我找到了一个更适合我们俩的地方
I found a place that's better for us.
在那里更安全
Safer.
在那里你不再需要躲藏了
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表